Love and Joe's

Love and Joe's go hand in hand. Joe’s Catering has over 85 years of combined catering experience. We cater outdoor events to full service upscale events. Our staff can create the meal of your dreams whether it be as simple as our interactive S'mores Bar , our famous Mex-Tex Taco Bar, or our mouth watering Beef Tenderloin Carving Station. Once you meet our team you'll understand why so many couples love working with Joe's. Our attention to detail allows you to enjoy the love of your life while we take care of the rest.

2108 Paramount, Amarillo, TX Texas Panhandle Area and beyond (806) 322-6262
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 1/03/2018 Teresa (the Mom) F

Joe's Catering catered our dughter's New Years Eve wedding. We would recommend them to anyone and everyone. People were coming up to us all night long telling us how good their meal was. The staff was so professional and well organized. They definitely deserve a 5 star rating... Read More for a 5 star company.

2018-01-03T08:34:09 Response from the vendor

Teresa, Thank you for your review, we were blessed to be a part of Stephanie and Tyler's special day.

Reviewed on 1/04/2018 Mackenzie W

Joe’s is very easy to work with and the food is delicious!!!

2018-01-04T15:20:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you Mackenzie, we hope you have a wonderful 2018 and we appreciate your kind review.

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Madison M

Great food at a reasonable price! So many options to choose from! Quality people and quality service! Would definitely recommend.

2018-01-02T20:12:16 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review. We appreciate you choosing Joe's. Congrats!

Meet The Director of Catering

Chef Rhonda Obenhaus

I was born and bred a Texas farmgirl where my knowledge of cooking began by planting and handpicking fresh produce from my family's garden and raising our own beef. This early introduction to the culinary world instilled the core values I still treasure today; Hard Work, Fresh Ingredients and Southern Hospitality! I have been in the culinary and catering business for over 16 years, created hundreds of meals for wedding celebrations and my passion is making delicious memories for each couple.