From "Yes" to "I Do"

Whether you prefer a customized wedding cake, elaborate sweets table, candy bar, cupcake tree or chocolate dipped everything!!! and we mean everything! Our pastry department will create it for your special event. We love sweet endings!!

Cakes + Desserts

33152 7 Mile Rd, Livonia, MI (248) 477-4333

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Pam C

Everything from start to finish was outstanding!! The food, the staff, the entire experience was incredible. We receive so many compliments on the food especially that we had food stations instead of 'your run of the mill' buffet lines. Many of our guests ask who the caterer... Read More was. I was very happy to tell them Joe's Gourmet Catering. Laura and Alvin made my daughter's wedding a night to remember for everyone who attended.

Awesome!

Reviewed on 10/09/2015 Colleen M

Laura from Joe's was an absolute lifesaver for our wedding! She provided us with appetizers, drinks, dessert, linens, decor, tables, chairs, and she even helped us coordinate the entire reception. Our guests absolutely loved the food and when we ran out of alcohol at one point,... Read More Laura and her staff were so quick to replenish it, most people didn't even notice! I can't recommend them enough, they did an amazing job!

Wedding Celebration

Reviewed on 9/25/2013 Julie D

We hired Joes Catering for our outdoor wedding celebration and it turned our even better than I had expected. The food was amazing, the staff and service was great and Laura was awesome to work with! She was patient and knew how to handle any situation. I will be using them for... Read More our next celebration/party we will need catering for. Thank you Joes Catering for making our day special!! Julie & Leo

Delicious

Reviewed on 4/30/2013 Vanessa K

We got our 'pretty' cake from Joe's and we went in, showed them a picture and said the flavor we wanted and that was that. We got a 2 tier funfetti cake with an ivory fondant wrapped in black ribbon. It was beautiful and delicious!