Johanna Dye Photography

Raleigh-Durham, all of North Carolina & Beyond!

Modern & Vibrant Wedding Photography

Johanna Dye Photography specializes in Wedding and Boudoir Photography, North Carolina and beyond. The style is bright and modern, a documentary style of shooting, capturing candid moments with professional guidance. Published in multiple Magazines and on big Wedding Blogs, Johanna is a trusted professional, reliable, and personable. With her, you are not just another client - Johanna wants to get to know you and capture your essence! Do you have questions during the planning process or need professional advice? Johanna is just one text or phone call away and will do my best to be your trusted partner! Let's grab some tea & get to know each other!

Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Raleigh-Durham, all of North Carolina & Beyond! (480) 492-4299

Reviewed on 3/01/2017 Wera I

Johanna was absolutely fantastic! She is such a sweet person and talented photographer. She made both my husband and i feel so comfortable posing for our wedding pictures. We are so glad we found her and were so lucky she was available for our wedding day. We love the photos so... Read More much, and would 100% recommend her.

2017-03-01T13:27:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! I had so much fun photographing your wedding and I am happy glad to have gotten to know the both of you! What a gorgeous couple! I cant wait to see what life has in store for you!

Reviewed on 3/01/2017 Alexa S

Johanna is truly amazing. As a bride, finding the perfect photographer is just as important as finding that perfect dress, and I'm so happy thatJohanna Dye Photography was the perfect fit for my big day! She's personable, but professional and is great at giving directives... Read More without being bossy. The end result are fabulous images that will last a lifetime. She answered any questions that arose with expertise. I never had to worry about my photographer making a rookie mistake, or forgetting the shots that were important to me. She even made suggestions for groupings that I didn't think about which have now become some of my family's most-treasured photos. I also had a boudoir session with Johanna as part of my Bridal package and I had so much fun during that experience! I never felt uncomfortable like I was afraid I would, instead, I actually ended up laughing most of the time. Her boudoir studio is stunning and I loved her makeup and hair artist as well. All-in-all, if you're looking for a well-rounded, professional, and experienced photographer for your wedding day; I cannot recommend Johanna Dye Photography highly enough! As soon as you speak with her you will understand why she's easily the perfect fit for any Bride or Groom!

2017-03-01T13:07:05 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for this sweet review! I was honored to photograph your wedding and you and your hubby made it so much fun for me! I really enjoy watching you guys growing your little family now on instagram! So grateful to have met... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Natalie M

Johanna captured our wedding day beautifully! We are in love with the pictures and have received so many compliments on how beautiful they are. Johanna is very easy to work with and gives directions without being bossy. I definitely am the type of person who can feel a little... Read More uncomfortable in front of the camera but Johanna helped me feel at ease. I would highly recommend Johanna for your wedding and engagement pictures.

2017-05-31T08:31:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! I had such a blast at your wedding and it was so wonderful to capture it for you!

Reviewed on 3/23/2017 Nicole H

If you're looking for talent, vision, professionalism you won't have to look any further. Joanna does such a great job capturing the character of people and the emotions of the moment. She is truly talented and a real joy to work with. She is absolutely sweet, experienced and... Read More competent. She has done pictures for me on multiple occasions, every single time I'm blown away!

Reviewed on 3/04/2017 Allison R

Do yourself a favor and hire Johanna Dye! She is the most amazing person and photographer - she responds quickly to emails and phone calls, she is sweet and bubbly and listens to your every request to capture the look you are going for. She is talented and wonderful to be around... Read More - since our first meeting, I knew I wanted her to be my photographer. Johanna did our engagement photos and our wedding photos - I could not stop looking at them - they were BEAUTIFUL! I was happy to have Johanna there with me every step of the way on our special day. Love her - do it and you won't regret it!

Reviewed on 3/01/2017 Samantha M

Johanna's professionalism, kindness, and customer service is top notch. Highly recommend!

2017-03-01T15:23:17 Response from the vendor

thank you so much!! <3

Johanna

Hey y'all, I am Johanna! Born and raised in Germany, I fell in love with a US Soldier & moved across the atlantic - so naturally, I am obsessed with a good love story! With over 8 years of experience in the industry, countless weddings under my belt & being recognized in many publications, I know I can make your day unforgettable!