Tuxedos and Suits Serving New Orleans since 1984

We commit ourselves to assisting brides and grooms in selecting the perfect formal wear. By having our inventory in-stock and on-site tailoring available, we can adjust the fit of any tuxedo at the last minute ensuring the perfect fit. We specialize in out-of-town weddings. Hotel pickup available.

Alterations, Rentals, Fashion Services, Bow Ties, Shoes, Ties, Tuxedos + Suits, Vests, Menswear, Fashion

3200 Houma Blvd, Metairie, LA (504) 455-5353

Reviewed on 3/07/2016 Caroline C

Originally from Myrtle Beach, SC, my husband and I recently moved into the area by way of Oregon for work and loved New Orleans so much that we decided to have our wedding here. All the typical stress that comes from planning a wedding was with me everyday, not to mention our... Read More nearest family members were 13hrs away and we had no familiarity with the area, local vendors, etc. I found excellent reviews about Andy at John's Tuxedos and I stopped by to see for myself. It was SO true and not just about Andy but about ALL the STAFF over there. They work as a team unit, not based off of commission so anyone you deal with is available to help with your needs when your original consultant is busy or off work. I wasn't just another customer. They asked about my story, my family, and invested their energies and support in me even before I purchased anything from them. Our 3 GM sent in their measurements via email and when they arrived in NOLA from SC they had an easy and painless process in receiving their outfits. Andy and Staff even helped tailor my Husband's uniform military jacket in a timely manner and we loved our results. I couldn't be happier and I encourage everyone to check out the amazing selection they have over there. You WON'T be disappointed.

2016-03-10T11:54:42 Response from the vendor

Glad to hear about your wonderful experience. Thanks for sharing your story with us. Thanks Andy

Reviewed on 3/18/2016 Sara A

Nothing but good things to say about the folks at John's Tuxedos. We were all coming in from out of town for my wedding and they were super easy to work with. All of the tuxedo's fit great and looked sharp on my big day. They earned bonus points when I realized I left some... Read More sentimental photos in my suit pocket and they recovered them and had them in the mail to me that week! 100/100, would recommend to anyone in the New Orleans area looking to rent suits/tuxes!

2016-03-19T11:17:15 Response from the vendor

So happy to hear everything worked out well. Thanks for the kind words. Joey

Amazing Customer Service!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Gabrielle G

Thank you to Joey and all the staff at John's! The tuxedos for my wedding were perfect! The customer service is absolutely 100%! I would highly recommend using this vendor for your wedding...you'll see for yourself!

Reviewed on 3/01/2017 Danielle V

The groom, groomsmen, and father's used John's for our recent wedding (2/11/2017). Everyone was from out of town and John's did a great job of organizing sizes and measurements over the phone and made sure to accommodate with any last many alterations. Everyone looked great and... Read More the tuxes were in awesome shape! Thank you to the staff at John's for your hard work!

2017-03-01T19:30:36 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the nice compliment. Happy to hear all worked out well.

Reviewed on 2/12/2017 Sarah C

Great selection, and very friendly staff. Awesome customer service!

2017-02-13T16:21:35 Response from the vendor

Congratulations on your wedding day. Hope y'all have a wonderful future together. Thanks for the great review.

Reviewed on 2/09/2017 Michael W

Johns handled the tuxedos on my big day and did a wonderful job. The tuxedos looked great and fit everyone like a charm. During the initial visit to pick the tux, the employee was extremely helpful in finding not only tuxedo that looked great but also guiding us to make the... Read More right decisions. The staff is always courteous and very willing to work with you and your groomsmen. We had quite a few groomsmen from out of state who called in measurements. The tuxes fit great and it was nice knowing that if there was an issue, they would be fixed promptly and correctly as their stock is here locally with local seamstresses.

2017-02-11T16:37:00 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the great review. Congrats and good luck for a wonderful future together.

Reviewed on 1/21/2017 Amanda W

Thank you to John's for their wonderful customer service and great quality tuxedos! We used John's for the groom and wedding party and they were very professional, personable, and reasonably priced. The best thing about John's is their flexibility - they have a seamstress on... Read More site who can help make sure the tuxes fit perfectly when the guys come in to pick them up. We are thankful for such a great experience and highly recommend John's Tuxedos.

2017-01-24T13:25:19 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the kind words. Glad everything worked out well. Good luck for a wonderful future together.

Reviewed on 12/15/2016 Courtney G

John's Tuxedos was an absolute dream to work with throughout the whole process. They are organized, professional, and easy to work with! They provide high quality clothing at a reasonable price. I was very impressed throughout my entire experience and HIGHLY recommend getting... Read More your tuxedos from this company!

2016-12-20T12:27:11 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the great review of how we care for our customers. Glad y'all we happy with the service.

Reviewed on 12/05/2016 ThuyVi N

Great experience with John's Tuxedo. Staff was very nice and helpful. Made sure myself and all my groomsmen looked good. Would recommend to anyone looking for a place.

2016-12-06T12:35:19 Response from the vendor

Wonderful to hear that y'all had a great experience with us. Thanks for the kind words.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Amber L

I found John's Tuxedos on The Knot and decided to go there. I live about 45 minutes away from them. They were professional from the moment we walked in until the time we dropped off the tuxedos. They were the only store to have the English suits that we needed for our... Read More Masquerade wedding. I will continue to use John's Tuxedos and recommend them to everyone!

2016-11-02T12:05:50 Response from the vendor

Great to hear that you found us on the Knot. Thanks for letting us know that guys took care of y'alls needs.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Rachel V

John's Tuxedos provided the menswear for my husband, his groomsmen, my dad, our ushers, and ring bearers. They were EXTREMELY accommodating of everyone's schedules, and they could fit everyone for their suits in almost no time at all! Everything looked great on the day of the... Read More wedding, minus the fact that one of the coats had a stain on the back and one of the groomsman' s shirts had the wrong buttons. I definitely recommend working with the staff here; just double check your orders really well when you pick them up. Anything that was wrong was an easy fix.

2016-10-26T13:02:37 Response from the vendor

Thanks for letting us know of your experience. Happy to hear that we were able to accommodate all of your guys needs. Thanks for letting us know of the few problems that occurred, we strive to make sure everything is perfect for your wedding day.... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Trachelle J

Excellent service for my groom and groomsmen. Everything was organized, the staff was very professional and personable.

2016-10-13T15:14:26 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the kind words. Congrats and good luck for a wonderful future together.

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Jordan W

John's Tuxedos offers high quality clothes AND amazing personalized service. Most of the groomsmen were from out of town, and the guys at John's Tuxedos worked with them to get their measurements and make sure their tuxedos were ready when they arrived that weekend. They also... Read More were very patient with me, as I brought my fiance multiple times to change up his outfit and try on different things. In the end, all of the men looked handsome, and it was an easy and wonderful experience.

2016-10-11T12:08:25 Response from the vendor

Congratulations on your wedding. Glad to hear all went well. I hope all the out of town guests had a wonderful time in New Orleans. Thanks for taking the time to review us.

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Shanon H

Johns Tuxedos was the best tuxedo place in town!! They have the biggest variety of Tuxedos and they carry everything on hand! No waiting for it to come in and hope that it's right or that it fits! They have an on site seamstress who was able to make last minute adjustments to my... Read More nephews tuxedo the night before my wedding!! Such a pleasant, friendly, and professional staff!! Would never choose another place for our tuxedo needs!!! Not to mention, my groom looked handsome in his modern fit, navy blue tuxedo!!

2016-10-11T12:16:56 Response from the vendor

Congratulations on your wedding day. Hope y'all have a wonderful future together. Thanks for the kind words.

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Shanon H

Reviewed on 9/24/2016 Noel A

I cannot begin to say enough great things about John's Tuxedos! My husband and his groomsmen got their tux from here and they looked amazing! The service was absolutely the best, they have a great selection of tux! Thank you all so much!

2016-09-27T13:06:53 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the kind words. Happy to hear everything worked out well.

Reviewed on 4/25/2016 Katie H

Great to work with, very easy to have the option to submit measurements both over the phone or online.

2016-04-26T11:14:51 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the kind words. Glad to hear that everything was smooth and easy.

Reviewed on 3/30/2016 Emily D

They made everything soooooooo easy!!!! Most of the groomsmen and ushers were from out of town and they worked efficiently to get everyone in and out and looking good. I VERY HIGHLY recommend John's Tuxedos Inc!!!

2016-03-31T11:48:43 Response from the vendor

Congrats on getting married. We hope you have a wonderful future together. Thanks for the kind words. Joey

Reviewed on 3/24/2016 Rachel H

Our guys looked great!

2016-03-25T12:15:12 Response from the vendor

Glad to hear everything went well. Thanks for the review. Joey

Reviewed on 3/09/2016 Dody P

They were wonderful and easy to work with. All the guys looked great, and there was not a complaint about John's. Service was fantastic and they were easy to get in touch with. We had a lot of groomsmen and ushers from out of town, and they made it very easy for out of town... Read More guests. Highly recommend!

2016-03-10T11:56:10 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the kind words. Glad to hear everything worked out well. Good luck for a wonderful future together. Thanks Joey

Reviewed on 11/23/2015 Becky

John's was the second tux shop we went to and they made us feel so much more comfortable than the first one! They really know what they are doing. My husband said the other day that he wants to go to another event soon where he can wear a tux just so he can rent from John's!... Read More Hah.

2015-11-24T11:35:25 Response from the vendor

Thanks for sharing that great experience. Happy to hear everything went well. Remind me of this post when your husband comes in for a Mardi Gras ball or to buy a suit. Good luck for a wonderful future together. Joey

Excellent all around!

Reviewed on 11/09/2015 Stacy T

Very accommodating and friendly! Quick service and great with on the spot changes. Great suggestions and really worked great with us as we had a lot of groomsmen from out of town. Thank you!

2015-11-11T13:15:48 Response from the vendor

Happy to hear that everything worked smoothly. Hope your wedding party had a great time while visiting New Orleans, I am sure it is a wedding that they will always remember. Good luck for a wonderful life together. Thanks Joey

Easy to work with for out of town men

Reviewed on 11/03/2015 Katelyn P

A lot of the men in our wedding were out of town, and John's made the process really easy to call in measurements and the guys had no issues getting the tuxes for wedding weekend. They had a good selection in the shop, and made the process really easy. The only difficult... Read More thing is that they require returns the Monday following the wedding because they aren't open Sunday which required a good bit of shuffling of tuxes since a lot of the guys left the Sunday after the wedding.

2015-11-04T11:41:44 Response from the vendor

Glad to here everything worked out well for the wedding. Sorry about the difficulty over returning the tuxedos. For future reference, we could have picked up the tuxedos after the wedding from your group. Many of our weddings coming in from out of town will... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/28/2015 Jessica H

John's Tuxedos was amazing! Michael helped us out, and he was very helpful and professional. They are great with working with our groomsmen both in town and out of town. We had an amazing experience with John's.

2015-09-02T12:13:48 Response from the vendor

Happy to hear your experience with us turned out well. Good luck for a wonderful future together. Thanks for taking the time to express your kind words.

Reviewed on 8/28/2015 melissa r

I am so happy that I chose Johns tuxedos!!!! We received the best service! Everyone was so helpful and knowledge of their products. All of our groomsmen looked so handsome on our wedding day! I will always use Johns tuxedos for my suit and tuxedo needs! Everyone come see them!

2015-09-02T12:09:43 Response from the vendor

So happy to hear everything has worked out well. Congrats on the wedding and good luck for a wonderful future. Thanks for the kind words.