Johnson's House Of Flowers

Wedding Day Flowers

1350 North Ave., Grand Junction, CO

Created pre-wedding stress

Reviewed on 11/02/2012 Stephanie J

I was happy with most of the products but 2 days before when I called to double check with them, they said they hadn't ordered myflowers because they weren't sure that I was going to use them. We had talked specifics the week before about MOB & MOG corsages and so I am not sure where that idea came from. So, needless to say, I was little panicy about what we would end up with. They ended up pulling through on most of the stuff but the MOG and groom flowers were very basic and not at all what we had talked about. Overall, good quality but I would recommend calling at least a week before and then again several days before.

Bride

Reviewed on 10/02/2012 Jamie F

Great job

Gorgeous Flowers!

Reviewed on 11/28/2011 Sarah B

The flowers were amazing! However, they showed up 2 hours later than they had scheduled. Made for some stress before the wedding!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 11/03/2011 Kimberly L

I met with Kris a few times before the wedding, gave her pics of what I was looking for and my budget for flowers. They exceeded my expectations and everything looked great!

Review for Johnson's House of Flowers

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Amanda M

They gave us a good price becaues we know them and my bouquet was beautiful but the centerpieces really lacked what I wanted.

TO Johnson's House Of Flowers