JoJo’s House of Beauty is a multicultural diverse salon designed to serve women and men of all color and hair texture. Our goal is to uplift, motivate, inspire and educate our clients by providing the highest quality service to meet their needs. Key Services: Hair Extensions for all textures, Updos, Downstyles, Makeup, Manicures, Pedicures, Facials. While wedding planning don't forget about your #1 Accessory, YOUR HAIR! Call JoJo's House of Beauty today to schedule your bridal consultation!

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, Makeup Artists, Nails, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Facials, Massage, Waxing, Spas, Beauty

1801 44th St. SE, Grand Rapids, MI Grand Rapids & Surrounding Areas. (616) 455-4410

Reviewed on 2/03/2018 Zoe M

I cannot put into words how happy I was with the stylist and service this salon gave me. I had appointments prior to my wedding day so my stylist, Brooke and I could try a few different hair styles that would go best with my dress style. We ended up deciding to put in extensions... Read More and going with a half up hair style. It was beautiful and I had so many compliments on my hair. We also live streamed our wedding because we have family all over the U.S. and not everyone could make it. I even had comments on the livesteam about how beautiful my hair looked. Thank you JoJo's House of Beauty and a special thanks to Brooke Furlong. You are, by far the best stylist I have ever had!

Meet The Coordinator

JoJo's House of Beauty, Inc. Team

JoJo’s House of Beauty is here to give you the best service on your big day! From updos, extension, tape in extensions, make up application and so much more. We have everything you need to get you ready. We absolutely love weddings. Feel free to bring in your entire wedding party, with your wine, mimosas and snacks to kick off your wedding day. Relax and be pampered as our team is here to serve you.