Jolie Images Photography & Video

(311)

, IL

Award-Winning Photography, Full Day Starts at $595

Memories should be priceless not expensive... When you choose Jolie Images to photograph your wedding, you will get a beautiful blend of traditional, contemporary, artistic and photojournalistic styles. Visit our website to see if your date is available. (Video & Photobooths also available).

Specialty

A Variety/Blend of Styles

Under $1,000

642 Wheeling Rd, IL

Amazing!

12/19/2014 Megan K

We had David photograph our wedding and he was absolutely amazing!!! I will admit I was a little worried the price was too good to be true, but when I looked through my pictures when they were done it was like I was re-living my wedding! And now I get to do that anytime I want! Everyone on staff at Jolie is so nice and helpful! And the prices to order pictures are so affordable! Thank you Thank you Jolie Images! You were everything I wanted in a wedding photographer and MORE!!!

Unbelievably Amazing

12/01/2012 vbfsv v

I used Jolie Images for my wedding photography and videography and I was HIGHLY pleased with the results. Not only was the photographer professional, she was kind, helpful, and quick! At my house while I was getting ready, she took amazing photos and was so creative. Then, at the church she was quick with family photos (because we all know that can take forever sometimes!) Then, we were onto our outside photo location and my bussel broke a bit and she waited and actually helped me with my bussel! This made me so pleased because she went out of her way to help me. At the reception, she took absolutely priceless photos and I honestly could not be happier with the results. The photos were up in a week and all look amazing. Please, choose Jolie Images. I can tell you that they are the best. The price is great, the service is great, and they are so helpful.

LOVED this company!

9/29/2012 Keri K

Photography was the thing I was most excited/nervous for when I started looking at vendors. Your photos have to be perfect because when the wedding is all over, all that's left are the photos. I stumbled on Jolie Images from a google ad that came up on my gmail. I went to the website to look at their prices and was really surprised to see how reasonable their packages were. Shortly after I entered my wedding information to check availability for my wedding date, a representative from the company called me to explain their packages and answer any questions I had. Once I booked, I called a couple of times with questions and everyone I spoke to was very helpful. We did our engagement photos through them as well and they turned out BEAUTIFUL. The week of the wedding, our photographer Vanessa called me to confirm details and go over the day. She was very professional and fun at the same time. The day of the wedding, Vanessa and her assistant were on time and professional. They got all the shots they needed without bugging anyone too much (things can get hectic in the bridal room!) and they were so fun to work with. Vanessa was always checking to make sure my dress and veil were laying right and that nothing was out of place. I am so happy with my experience with Jolie Images. I would recommend them to anyone and everyone!

Capturing our special day

5/05/2012 Amanda M

From the moment we met with Kira at the studio we knew we had chosen the right photography studio for our wedding. The package has so much for a nice low price. Everyone we worked with was friendly and had a smile on their face. Our wedding photographer was Agnes and she was a pleasure to work with. She got all of the photos we wanted and then a whole lot more. We did the 10 hour package and for all the bride to be's out there, you will NOT find a better deal so you can stop looking right now.

Valentine's Day Wedding

2/14/2015 Megan H

Choosing Jolie Images for our wedding was one of the best decisions my husband and I made! We loved our photographer Max and he went above and beyond helping out whenever he could! He made us feel comfortable during photographs and even jumped in the snow to get one of the most amazing pictures with the sun setting behind us! We recently saw our photographs for the first time and we were so impressed! We also had our engagement session with Jolie Images and sadly we weren't very impressed. Ultimately, it all comes down to your photographer. Max was absolutely amazing and we would recommend him to anyone!

AMAZING!

1/24/2015 Jessica L

I am so very happy that we chose Jolie Images for our photographer! Our photographer was very friendly, funny and easy to work with! He had a lot of great ideas and poses, and ideas for photos in our very limited space. I definitely recommend them and will recommend them to everyone I know! Our photos were ready 3 weeks after our wedding date, and they have a very nice website to view/order them. Thank you Jolie Images and our photographer Daniel for capturing so many moments of our very special day!!!

Great Photographer

12/13/2014 Regina C

Our photographer was great! Friendly and professional. We had a huge wedding party and he did the best he could to get all the shots we wanted.Most of the reps at Jolie are good, with the exception of one, who wasn't too helpful and rude. Nevertheless, we were satisfied with our pictures.

Artistic Vision!

12/31/2015

Our photographer, Maksym Monastyrskyy had a million great ideas and a real vision - and he can also fix a boutineer! It was so nice to have him there, and the photos are far beyond our expectations - compliments to him from us and all of our guests! Thank you!!!

Beautiful Photos/Video

6/06/2014 Natalie G

Jolie Images was amazing from the beginning. I got married this past June 2014 and we used Jolie for both photography (David) and videography. Nicole helped me and my husband book everything for the big day and she has been the biggest help through the whole process, she answered all of my emails and questions very quickly and so willing to help with anything, even now after the day is long over she still answers any questions we were to have. The day of the wedding David was so amazing, i had a very large bridal party and when he came to my house in the morning he knew everyones names after the first time they told him and he never forgot. He was great at getting all the shots that we wanted and really captured our perfect day. I cant say enough good things about David, i would recommend him to anyone. My brother and brother in law also used David and also had great results. Our pictures and video came out amazing, im so glad we will always have these memories captured so perfectly. Thank you so much to Jolie for everything you did to make our day perfect!!

Jolie Images

12/20/2014 Brittany M

I was so happy that I picked Jolie Images as our wedding photographer. From the second our photographer walked into the room to start the day off he made our whole wedding party laugh, smile, and enjoy the day even more. He was very flexible with ideas and thoughts. He was absolutely wonderful. I would use Jolie Images again!

A perfect day

1/03/2015 Becky T

Daniel from Jolie Images is an amazing photographer! He was so professional, easy going, personable, and open to all my ideas. I do not like traditional wedding picture poses, and he took all my ideas and ran with them, as well as coming up with so many fun poses. Me, and my whole wedding party had so much fun working with him, and I would recommend Danial to anyone looking for a wedding photographer. Jolie Images is great, affordable, and willing to do anything they can to make your wedding day go perfectly.

Good photos and good value!

10/17/2014 Tanya A

I used to work down the street from Jolie Images and it was very convenient to work with them. They did my Engagement photos and My wedding photos. They did a very good job, The only complaint I have is about the photographer. I had booked till midnight and during my reception she was saying to me she was going to pack up and leave! I thought it was extremely unprofessional. And Instead of taking pictures of me and my husband while toasts were going on, she was chatting up my DJ. At least My friend was taking pictures during those times she wasn't. All in all the photographer did a good job and the company did a good job keeping me informed what I needed to do and that's what really counts.

You get what you pay for...

10/18/2014 Serina K

Most people say you get what you pay for, so obviously we were hesitant when finding such an affordable photo company, however, Jolie was amazing! It was a bit intimidating not being able to meet the photographer a head of time but David was truly amazing. He got every single shot i asked for, and then some! the proofs we just got back were beyond what i had hoped for. He and the videographer were in perfect sync. We got married in a place that was very dark, so it was important to us that our pictures not look that way. and they were PERFECT. Honestly, they were an amazing team. I would and have recommended Jolie to several of my bride friends. Even better than that, HALF of my bridal party were insanely jealous of how amazing the guys were! Now its great to have good pictures but its also great to get amazing compliments from your bridal party!

Absolutely Amazing!

10/19/2014 Tracy S

I had come across Jolie Images from an ad on my GMail. I had looked into them on the website and on Yelp. I was very pleased with the company, reviews, and their portfolios. We had booked Jolie Images to photograph our Oct. 19th wedding. I was just amazed at how reasonably priced they were. Max was our photographer. Max had called the week prior to the wedding to get our times and locations for the big day. Once our big day arrived, I was running behind from the time we got up. But Max was great. I texted him to let him know that I was running behind and to let him know how late I was running so he could adjust his time of arrival and he was able to accomodate my new timeline. As for the photos, I loved how they turned out!! They were very good in getting them online in the alotted time they had given me and once I called to get the disc with all of our pictures on them, I got the disc in 3-4 days. They do charge $10 shipping charge for the discs if you dont want to go pick them up yourself. Nicole and everyone that I dealt with at the studio were very helpful, esp when one of the discs were scratched and I was not able to load them on to my computer or USB flash drive or letting Nicole know that there were a few pictures missing besides the ones that I couldn't upload from the one scratched disc. I am hoping they are able to find the missing photos and add them to the disc that they need to re-ship to me.

Awesome Videographer

11/01/2014 Ami M

Jolie Images was great to work with. We have a video of our whole ceremony. The gentleman who was our videographer for that evening was awesome and worked very well with our photographer. Very inexpensive and would recommend.

Shanie/Jolie Images

9/20/2014 Angie C

I have nothing but GREAT things to say about this professinoal photography service and the AMAZING photographer I had. Jolie Images over all have been great to work with inside and out. I was able to pay monthly with no hassle and the staff everytime I called were so nice. When the wedding week came, Shanie called well in advance and took the time to talk about what I wanted. The day was absolutely PERFECT and I couldn't have asked for a better photographer! Thanks Shanie :) After the wedding is almost just as important as the wedding day and Jolie doesn't let down. My husband and I are working on our wedding album and everything is going quite smoothly. I would highly recommend this vendor to any bride in the Chicagoland area. Affordable, Friendly, and Professional. Thanks Jolie Images for making my wedding day last forever through photos :)

Great Photographer

10/04/2014 Jaime

We had Adrian as our photographer. I had guests commenting how they couldn't believe how many pictures he was taking! They said he was everywhere! He told us he took over 1500 pictures! We haven't got to see them yet, but I'm sure they turned out great!

Good value, OK video

10/11/2014 Jennifer H

My videographer, Karen, was super sweet, had a great personality, and did a wonderful job of making me and my husband feel comfortable in front of the camera. She also was helpful in entertaining my bridal party while my photographer ran to grab an additional memory card from her car while we were doing after-ceremony photos. At the ceremony, she was very active behind her camera and even stayed longer than contracted to catch a few more moments. The company mailed my unedited footage on DVDs to me within 3 weeks of my wedding. I had requested unedited footage so that no important moments would end up on the cutting room floor and because I'm used to watching unedited home videos. Although I'm glad I have everything, I was kind of surprised at some of the improper video elements. The raw footage has a lot of shaky video and quick pans and zooms. As an amateur videographer, I know better than to make those mistakes, but I guess a lot of those are covered when they edit the footage for you.

Jolie Images Phototgraphy

9/13/2014 Valerie R

Jolie Images did our wedding photographs and we were very pleased with the outcome. We went in for our initial consultation and were blown away by what we were able to get for the price they offered. They have to be one of the most cost-effective wedding photographers in the area. We were also able to customize our package so that we got exactly what we wanted without missing out on other products. Our photographer was a blast to work with and she was great at getting us posed and keeping us in good spirits though the whole thing. She had in mind lots of great poses and fun pictures for our wedding party. During the ceremony she took a lot of pictures without being in the way of anyone. We went in to pick up the CD of all our pictures (1700 of them) about a month and a half later. Overall we were very pleased with Jolie Images and would highly recommend them to anyone who is looking to have quality pictures taken without spending a fortune.

Dropped Photographer with 10 days to go...

11/08/2014

Nothing like finding out you have no photographer just 10 days before your wedding… My fiancée and I booked with Jolie over 9 months ago and mainly went with them because of their cheap prices. We made a $200 deposit and choose 3 photographers and ranked them in order of whom we would like. We also booked our engagement picture with them, which only ended up running about $100 and included all of the rights to the photos. During our engagement session we were extremely rushed. We had about 45 frantic minutes to get our pictures done. After waiting a week longer than when we were told they would be available we had to call and request them for an upcoming wedding event. Not a single picture was edited or adjusted. When asked if we could get a certain picture adjusted we had to tell them specific details on what we wanted done to it. Even down to having the visible mosquitos removed. And after all of that we had to pay an additional fee for the rights to that picture. 10 days before the wedding we have now learned that we no longer have a photographer assigned to us. We found out when calling to make the final payment and would have never known otherwise if we didn’t ask. Two managers were rude and could only say that they reached out to us in September and left us a voicemail. We still have this voicemail and nothing is mentioned about our photographer no longer shooting our wedding. At this point we have the option to go with two new photographers, neither of which are of the original 3 we picked. Every employee of Jolie has been rude and unsympathetic to the situation they have put us in. Now it is a battle to try to get the $200 deposit we put down because they believe that they are still holding up their half of the contract by offering the new photographers for our day. I would strongly suggest you consider the saying “you always get what you pay for” when looking into Jolie Images. This is one of the most important days in your life as a couple. Hopefully you will find a company and/or photographer that care as much about your special day and capturing the moments you share as the two of you do… because they sure as hell don’t.

Excellent photographer, however videography and album leave something to be desired

9/15/2013

We had Maks as our photographer and he is the reason my review is 4 stars rather than 3 stars. He was fantastic during the entire day. He dressed professionally, kept us motivated throughout several hours of pictures, and even assisted with my dress when no one else was available to help. The pictures turned out excellent and I was also pleased with Jolie photoshopping them for me to edit out certain imperfections at reduced cost. I was, however, very unhappy when I received our album because the template which was used was not the one I had approved. We ended up waiting another 6 weeks until the album was remade, during which time I contacted them repeatedly as they said it would only take 4 weeks at most. We also went with them for our video ($1500 which comes to $3000 total for photo and video). I would not recommend their videography services to anyone. The video zoomed in too close on people's faces, the sound was not clear with speeches, and the entire video completely lacked any creativity. Also, my husband and I did a routine for our first dance however the video barely ever showed our legs so we may as well have been swaying. Definitely go with a different company for video!

Perfect! Fun! Artistic!

10/25/2014 Julia T

Ryan was our photographer. He was perfect for our wedding. Ryan is professional, artistic, energetic, friendly, and genuine. I have yet to see the finished product, but I am excited to! He was so natural and comfortable with us and our guests and I could not have asked for a better person to capture our special moments!

Great place

9/12/2014 Amy A

David was our photographer for our wedding and he was awesome! He was patient and took his time with taking pictures of everyone/everything. We just got our wedding pictures back the other day and I love them all! Aweosme place for a good value!

Cool!

10/18/2014 Andrea Y

I'm really no nonsense when it comes to photography. I just wanted someone to be there to take the photos, but also not be obtrusive and annoying. Jolie Images fit the bill! I haven't gotten the photos just yet, but the teasers they sent look great! Can't wait to see the entire album! Thanks guys!

I am still dumbstruck with the incredible value of this honest company

10/10/2014 Kristen G

We used Jolie for our wedding two weeks ago. We haven't even seen the photos yet, but were thrilled with our photographer and the company as a whole. Our photographer Laen was very creative, talented, flexible, and went above and beyond his role. He continually asked us and our parents and guests if there was anything he could do for us. He took so many creative shots and worked really well with the younger kids. We are SO excited to see them! As for the company, we couldn't have expected any more. The customer service is great, and the cost in unbelievable for the value. They do all their own printing and production, so they keep the cost at an honest, reasonable price. Thank you!!

Send Email