Jolie Images Photography & Video

Wheeling, IL

Award-Winning Photography, Full Day Starts at $595

Memories should be priceless not expensive... When you choose Jolie Images to photograph your wedding, you will get a beautiful blend of traditional, contemporary, artistic and photojournalistic styles. Visit our website to see if your date is available. (Video & Photobooths also available).

Classic, Documentary, Editorial, Fine Art, Vintage

$0-$1,000

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

642 Wheeling Rd, Wheeling, IL

Amazing!

Reviewed on 1/16/2015 Megan K

We had David photograph our wedding and he was absolutely amazing!!! I will admit I was a little worried the price was too good to be true, but when I looked through my pictures when they were done it was like I was re-living my wedding! And now I get to do that anytime I want!... Read More Everyone on staff at Jolie is so nice and helpful! And the prices to order pictures are so affordable! Thank you Thank you Jolie Images! You were everything I wanted in a wedding photographer and MORE!!!

Unbelievably Amazing

Reviewed on 5/06/2012 vbfsv v

I used Jolie Images for my wedding photography and videography and I was HIGHLY pleased with the results. Not only was the photographer professional, she was kind, helpful, and quick! At my house while I was getting ready, she took amazing photos and was so creative. Then, at... Read More the church she was quick with family photos (because we all know that can take forever sometimes!) Then, we were onto our outside photo location and my bussel broke a bit and she waited and actually helped me with my bussel! This made me so pleased because she went out of her way to help me. At the reception, she took absolutely priceless photos and I honestly could not be happier with the results. The photos were up in a week and all look amazing. Please, choose Jolie Images. I can tell you that they are the best. The price is great, the service is great, and they are so helpful.

LOVED this company!

Reviewed on 10/17/2012 Keri K

Photography was the thing I was most excited/nervous for when I started looking at vendors. Your photos have to be perfect because when the wedding is all over, all that's left are the photos. I stumbled on Jolie Images from a google ad that came up on my gmail. I went to the... Read More website to look at their prices and was really surprised to see how reasonable their packages were. Shortly after I entered my wedding information to check availability for my wedding date, a representative from the company called me to explain their packages and answer any questions I had. Once I booked, I called a couple of times with questions and everyone I spoke to was very helpful. We did our engagement photos through them as well and they turned out BEAUTIFUL. The week of the wedding, our photographer Vanessa called me to confirm details and go over the day. She was very professional and fun at the same time. The day of the wedding, Vanessa and her assistant were on time and professional. They got all the shots they needed without bugging anyone too much (things can get hectic in the bridal room!) and they were so fun to work with. Vanessa was always checking to make sure my dress and veil were laying right and that nothing was out of place. I am so happy with my experience with Jolie Images. I would recommend them to anyone and everyone!

Capturing our special day

Reviewed on 5/22/2012 Amanda M

From the moment we met with Kira at the studio we knew we had chosen the right photography studio for our wedding. The package has so much for a nice low price. Everyone we worked with was friendly and had a smile on their face. Our wedding photographer was Agnes and she was a... Read More pleasure to work with. She got all of the photos we wanted and then a whole lot more. We did the 10 hour package and for all the bride to be's out there, you will NOT find a better deal so you can stop looking right now.

Reviewed on 9/01/2015 Natalie W

I am so happy I decided to work with Jolie Images for my wedding. My photographer Dmitri was amazing. He was very patient with us and he made us feel comfortable, he knew what we wanted and he made it seem so easy. He found a location for the shoot and it was amazing. He seemed... Read More very experience and he knew exactly what to do. My pictures turned out great and I could not have gotten a better deal. Speaking of a deal their price was amazing as well. I can't wait to get my photo book from them I already know it will be great. I would absolutely recommend Jolie Images to everyone please check them out before you get a wedding photographer.

Reviewed on 8/18/2015 Crystal G

We hired Jolie Images to do our wedding. Mitch Lenzi was the photographer. He was so amazing throughout the whole day. He made sure that the wedding party as well as myself we taken care of. He was very professional and took amazing pictures. He was open to anything we wanted to... Read More do and he made sure he captured all the moments that we wanted. He was amazing and kept everything moving at a good pace. He was always there taking the candid pictures and he always made sure I was taken care of. I would highly recommend Mitch to anyone and everyone I know. He is awesome.

June 2015 Wedding

Reviewed on 7/16/2015 Rebecca S

Our photographer Serena Valenti was AMAZING. She was on point at all times, and really listened to my thoughts and ideas. Serena is very nice and easy going, she really listens to you and ideas. I would highly recommend Jolie Images for your photographer. The only thing I... Read More would like to see with faster service is the time allotted when photos are available. Other than that, great service.

Great Photography on a Budget

Reviewed on 6/18/2015 Cesar G

My husband and I decided to get married out of the blue and planned our dream Chicago wedding in 4 months (100 guests). Having a downtown Chicago wedding can get costly really fast and our goal was to find quality photography at a reasonable price to capture our big day. After... Read More finding various photographers with great reviews, we realized photography can run for over $2k easily. When we found Jolie Images, we could not let go of the opportunity of having a photographer for 10 hours, unlimited pictures, and a 10 x 12 proof-book of all the photos for $895. Booking our event with Jolie Images was very simple. Our photographer, Michelle, was very professional and patient with us throughout the day. She called me prior to the wedding to discuss the game plan for the big day. On the day of the wedding, I had an unfortunate delay, but Michelle was extremely patient and ready to get the photography going when I arrived at the hotel. Michelle was working on a tight timeline for our wedding, but she did an amazing job staying on top of our schedule and capturing great pictures of those moments. She helped us prioritize the important photos we would like to have. During the event she took great action shots of our guests dancing and interacting with each other. She had a great attention to detail. The whole day was a blur and when I got to see the photos for the first time, I truly felt I was reliving the day because she captured our emotions and interactions with our guests. Our photographer took some very memorable/artistic photos. It all felt very natural and the photos definitely captured how much fun our guests and we had that day. Our pictures were also ready for viewing within 5-6 weeks. The pictures for guests to buy are also very reasonably priced. I am grateful for this company's amazing service. We highly recommend Jolie Images to capture your special day!

Reviewed on 6/15/2015 Erinn N

First off. Laen was absolutely amazing. I couldn't have been more happy with the choice. I purely chose him based on his pictures. He was sweet and helpful, and had ideas to pose us in. His work is beautiful! Payment was easy, however, I felt I didn't know exactly... Read More who to email with questions and what not. The Thursday before the wedding, Laen and I connected and were able to discuss any desires we had for the day. Very affordable pricing. I am however still waiting on my proofbook and copyright....almost 60 days after.

Reviewed on 6/10/2015 Tiffany S

Seriously so happy with Jolie images our photographer was Diego and I can't express enough how awesome he did! He made me feel very comfortable and worked with us on everything! I was upset about the rain and he got the most awesome pictures anyways! It made me so happy! Would... Read More highly recommend this company to anyone! Thanks again for making my wedding so special and capturing it all!!!

Perfect!!!

Reviewed on 6/04/2015 Jen H

We had Bea as our videographer. She's such a sweet lady, and everything turned out lovely. I highly recommend her!!

Reviewed on 5/14/2015 Karen B

Nothing but good things to say about them! Maks was our photographer and he was amazing. Very fast, professional, on time, and most of all, hilarious. He had us laughing the whole time. Pictures weren't a chore...he made it fun! Would recommend him to anyone looking for... Read More good photos and some hilarious moments. Everyone is still talking about how great he was to work with. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 5/07/2015 Elizabeth H

We have had a great experience working with Jolie Images for our wedding photography! From our very first consultation, everyone we have worked with was helpful, courteous, and did not try to "up-sell" us to a more expensive package. Jolie was able to provide us with all of the... Read More photography services that we wanted, without all of the "extras" that we didn't need! We had two photographers on hand for the day of our wedding (highly recommend this!!), and they were both excellent and fun to work with. Our photo proofs online look fantastic, and I can't wait to receive our DVD of all the photos soon! Thanks, Jolie!

Reviewed on 5/06/2015 Gina P

Shanie and Sylvia were amazing!! I haven't gotten my pics back yet as it's only been two weeks but I can't wait! If they are half as good as I felt they will be perfect!!

Great Value!

Reviewed on 5/06/2015 Rebecca F

Jolie Images was fantastic throughout the whole process. We took our engagement photos with Jolie, too. I love that I was given, and am given, a DVD of all my pictures with the copyright. It makes it so much easier to pass pictures on to my family out of town. The price was... Read More fantastic, too! We paid only $1500 for our package... 10 hours of coverage, a proof book, a DVD with all the pictures and copyrights, an artist designer album, choice of two extra items, and so much more! Diego, the photographer we had, was just as amazing as the price! He worked so well with my husband and I. He was so friendly with our bridal party and our families. He really paid attention to what we wanted. I am so glad I went with Jolie Images!

David with Jolie Images is fantastic!

Reviewed on 4/30/2015 Debbie G

My experience with Jolie was absolutely wonderful. We used them for our engagement pics which came out great and then for our wedding. David, our photographer was fantastic! He went above and beyond to make sure my day went great and pics were wonderful. He came to my house for... Read More pre ceremony pics and even took my bouquet to the venue for me so dress didn't get wet while holding them in the car. He was always right there for every special moment to be captured and ran around like crazy to fulfill my requests. Thank you David, and thanks Jolie images. I'd recommend you to anyone I know!

BEST PHOTOGRAPHER OUT THERE!

Reviewed on 4/27/2015 Vanessa C

We took a chance with Jolie Images because the price was to good to be true! But we had the most amazing experience with our photographer Max! Not only was he taking amazing pictures but he was there to help with my dress, veil, our children, and all of the above. He exceeded... Read More our expectations and are very happy with how well it went! Max is truly a great person and amazing photographer! Thank you so much!

Videographer

Reviewed on 3/22/2015 Elizabeth H

He was very professional but he was also very funny. Everyone loved his personality and was able to help for family photos. I come from a large family therefore it helps to have someone direct where everyone should be in addition to the photo and he just that. We have not... Read More received the video yet but if he is as good as it seemed I cannot wait.

worst photography company

Reviewed on 3/20/2015 Christine b

I had a wedding on March 7 of 2015 first off the photographer and I discussed on the phone that I did not want pictures of my getting g ready my husband and I were not ok with that.When I get there to the venue my photographer says hey I need to take photos of u getting ready I... Read More again tell him I did not want that after that the entire time I spent getting ready the photographer was outside my door knocking the whole time we told him several times we didn't want pictures u till after I was ready he still persisted. I felt very harassed the whole wedding he would not stop even in the middle of me doing things or having a conversations. Than I find out that my pictures didn't come with my package so I can't even have any of my pI cures from my wedding without paying for them even though already did. I called to ask and complain about my situation I was in tears by the end of the conversation after finding out that to have my pics I would need an additional 300 dollars just to have my proofs not even my actual prints she told me when I started crying that she was gonna have to hang up on me which she did.

Valentine's Day Wedding

Reviewed on 3/03/2015 Megan H

Choosing Jolie Images for our wedding was one of the best decisions my husband and I made! We loved our photographer Max and he went above and beyond helping out whenever he could! He made us feel comfortable during photographs and even jumped in the snow to get one of the most... Read More amazing pictures with the sun setting behind us! We recently saw our photographs for the first time and we were so impressed! We also had our engagement session with Jolie Images and sadly we weren't very impressed. Ultimately, it all comes down to your photographer. Max was absolutely amazing and we would recommend him to anyone!

AMAZING!

Reviewed on 2/11/2015 Jessica L

I am so very happy that we chose Jolie Images for our photographer! Our photographer was very friendly, funny and easy to work with! He had a lot of great ideas and poses, and ideas for photos in our very limited space. I definitely recommend them and will recommend them to... Read More everyone I know! Our photos were ready 3 weeks after our wedding date, and they have a very nice website to view/order them. Thank you Jolie Images and our photographer Daniel for capturing so many moments of our very special day!!!

Great Photographer

Reviewed on 1/20/2015 Regina C

Our photographer was great! Friendly and professional. We had a huge wedding party and he did the best he could to get all the shots we wanted.Most of the reps at Jolie are good, with the exception of one, who wasn't too helpful and rude. Nevertheless, we were satisfied with our... Read More pictures.

Artistic Vision!

Reviewed on 1/10/2015

Our photographer, Maksym Monastyrskyy had a million great ideas and a real vision - and he can also fix a boutineer! It was so nice to have him there, and the photos are far beyond our expectations - compliments to him from us and all of our guests! Thank you!!!

Beautiful Photos/Video

Reviewed on 1/08/2015 Natalie G

Jolie Images was amazing from the beginning. I got married this past June 2014 and we used Jolie for both photography (David) and videography. Nicole helped me and my husband book everything for the big day and she has been the biggest help through the whole process, she... Read More answered all of my emails and questions very quickly and so willing to help with anything, even now after the day is long over she still answers any questions we were to have. The day of the wedding David was so amazing, i had a very large bridal party and when he came to my house in the morning he knew everyones names after the first time they told him and he never forgot. He was great at getting all the shots that we wanted and really captured our perfect day. I cant say enough good things about David, i would recommend him to anyone. My brother and brother in law also used David and also had great results. Our pictures and video came out amazing, im so glad we will always have these memories captured so perfectly. Thank you so much to Jolie for everything you did to make our day perfect!!

Jolie Images

Reviewed on 1/06/2015 Brittany M

I was so happy that I picked Jolie Images as our wedding photographer. From the second our photographer walked into the room to start the day off he made our whole wedding party laugh, smile, and enjoy the day even more. He was very flexible with ideas and thoughts. He was... Read More absolutely wonderful. I would use Jolie Images again!

TO Jolie Images Photography & Video