Jolie Images Photography & Video

Wheeling, IL

Award-Winning Photography, Full Day Starts at $595

Memories should be priceless not expensive... When you choose Jolie Images to photograph your wedding, you will get a beautiful blend of traditional, contemporary, artistic and photojournalistic styles. Visit our website to see if your date is available. (Video & Photobooths also available).

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Vintage

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

642 Wheeling Rd, Wheeling, IL

Jolie Images Wedding Photography

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 Amber L

Jolie Images was great to work with. There are so many contracts and deadlines that come with booking a wedding and I am grateful that they made it as easy for me as possible. From booking to the ending of the wedding I received wonderful quality and service. They answered any... Read More questions I had and there was NO hidden language in the contract (that's a red flag for me when booking). Besides the actual booking, our photographer was AMAZING! I am able to look back at my wedding photos and really still feel how the day went. She made sure to capture us as the focal point and really paid attention to all of the details. I highly recommend Jolie Images.

Best Photographer Ever!!!

Reviewed on 10/17/2015

We got married on 08-29-15 and used Jolie Images for our wedding. The photographer got there and was a rock star. He kept everyone laughing and calm throughout the day. We got the Gold B Package that included the disk and copyrights to our images so we can go anywhere to... Read More print our images. 10/10 would recommend to anyone!

Capturing our special day

Reviewed on 5/22/2012 Amanda M

From the moment we met with Kira at the studio we knew we had chosen the right photography studio for our wedding. The package has so much for a nice low price. Everyone we worked with was friendly and had a smile on their face. Our wedding photographer was Agnes and she was a... Read More pleasure to work with. She got all of the photos we wanted and then a whole lot more. We did the 10 hour package and for all the bride to be's out there, you will NOT find a better deal so you can stop looking right now.

Reviewed on 11/24/2015 BUFFY H

Jolie Images was wonderful to work with! They were the most reasonably priced with many different options. They made things very easy and required much less of a deposit than any other photographer we priced. Claudia was our photographer and she is absolutely AMAZING!! She was... Read More on the move the entire time, capturing every moment possible. I can not wait to see the photos she took! I had several of my guests rave about her and the job she was doing! I highly recommend using Jolie Images and if she is available, request Claudia. You will not be disappointed!!

Reviewed on 11/17/2015 Kevin B

We got married August 22, 2015 and our photographer was David. I recommend him and this company to anyone and everyone!! I went with them because I've had numerous people tell me about Jolie Images and David as the photographer so I'm here to share my amazing experience as... Read More well! This made planning so much easier because I didn't even have to think about it. I knew they'd be fantastic! He knew exactly what to do and what shots to get, and he was so personable, he even made it a point to know all of the bridesmaids and groomsmens names so when he was organizing a picture it went so smoothly. Our sneak peak pictures came back very quickly, and our proof book fast as well! The pictures turned out amazing and I can't thank David enough!!

Great Value & Wonderful Pictures!

Reviewed on 11/17/2015 Erica W

Jolie was recommended to me by a few friends & acquaintances who used them for their weddings & were very happy with them. I am very happy we chose Jolie as well! First of all, their prices are fantastic. In comparison to some other photographers I looked into, Jolie's packages... Read More offered so much more for a much more reasonable price. As a large company with many photographers, it seems as though they can offer great services at great prices without letting the quality of their photographers & finished products suffer. I looked on Jolie's website at some of their photographer portfolios & with a little help from Nicole at Jolie, we decided on Daniel P for both our engagement & wedding photography. I cannot say enough wonderful things about Daniel! He is truly a talented photographer as well as an all around awesome person. Despite the freezing cold weather, he took fantastic engagement photos of us on the Naperville Riverwalk & made what could have been a very cold, miserable experience into a delightful one. We were thrilled with our engagement pictures & knew we had chosen the right photographer in Daniel. For our wedding, Daniel once again was outstanding. He was happy to accommodate any suggestions we had or any specific photos we wanted, but also had wonderful ideas of his own that translated into gorgeous pictures. Daniel has a great sense of humor, which I truly believe made us more comfortable around him & the camera, which resulted in excellent pictures. I was beyond happy with our wedding pictures & could not even believe how wonderful Daniel made us look. He took the perfect variety of photos & did an amazing job of capturing our wedding day. I have received so many compliments from friends & family as to the quality & beauty of our wedding photos. In general, I was very happy with Jolie's customer service as Nicole in the office was also always extremely helpful throughout the process.

Reviewed on 11/14/2015 Janessa K

We were so happy with every aspect of Jolie Images. They were always quick to respond to any questions and very helpful. Our photographer, Natalie, was extremely professional and very friendly. She went ahead of time to the place we were taking pictures to scope out great... Read More spots and made sure to get all of the photos that we wanted. I've never been a fan of getting my picture taken, but she made me ( and everyone else) feel so relaxed and comfortable. She even did little things, like letting me use her jacket since it was cooler out. I can not say enough great things about Jolie Images and Natalie. I would recommend them to anyone.

Highly Recomend

Reviewed on 11/03/2015 Paige H

Jolie Images was wonderful to work with. The Main Photographer they set up for our wedding was phenomenal! The assistant photographer struggled being on his own, but the main photographer quickly directed him. Our main photographer connected with everyone and was very... Read More knowledgeable in what he was doing. He showed us some photos on the day of off the camera and we can't wait to see our photos when all finished!

Great Photographer!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Jackie Z

We used Jolie Images starting with our engagement photos! We loved our photos and couldn't wait to use David a our photographer for our wedding! He called me a few days before the wedding to touch base and get some information, showed up on time ready to work and blew us all... Read More away!! He went out of his way to make sure everyone was happy, comfortable and memorized everyone's names! My husband and the groomsmen couldn't compliment him enough and I think that says a lot coming from men taking pictures! He was awesome and we are so happy with our choice and I would definitely recommend him!! Definitely request David if you can!!

Amazing and Perfect!!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015

I used Jolie as our photographer for our wedding and i have to say.... I am so so glad that i did. The staff from beginning to end was amazing. They were helpful and did not try to over sell anything. Plus i had the option to change my mind on packages at anytime before or... Read More after the wedding. I guess it helped that they were relaxed on the payment end too. Our wedding day photographer was awesome. Seriously i didnt think anyone could impress the older crowd and and the younger guests all at the same time.. But WOW was i wrong. She got fun creative photos that i have hanging on my walls and she got the posed ones that my grandparents and parents wanted. I do have to say I am really glad that we found Jolie and we will be recommending them to everyone we know... I also plan on using them for my baby photos that will be coming up soon and any future family photos!!!! GO JOLIE!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Jacqueline R

Jolie Images were AMAZING!!!! I am beyond happy with my pictures!!! I got married a year ago and people still rave about how beautiful my pictures look!!! Everyone at Jolie Images is so great and helpful!! They are very knowledgable on the best places to shoot. They shot my... Read More engagement and wedding pictures. Your photographer will work closely with you to discuss any special photos you want. I would highly recommend them for ANY wedding!!

Absolutely AMAZING!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Kirsten H

We got married October 10th and had the most amazing photographer from Jolie Images. The whole process is always a little scary, since you don't meet with the photographer until the day of the wedding, but whatever questions you may have, will be answered right away by the... Read More office staff. They responded quickly and didn't leave any information out. Our photographer was Sylvia. She called me a few days before the wedding to introduce herself and finalize a couple of things. On the day of the wedding, she showed up on time, dressed very well and had a great personality. We booked Sylvia for 12 hours, since we were getting married early in the day and I cannot say enough good things about her! She was so professional and knew exactly which shots to get as well as listening to which shots I would like to have. People raved the whole night, and even now, on how wonderful she was! I would highly recommend having Jolie Images be the photography company for your wedding and requesting Sylvia to be your photographer. We loved her!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Karee K

We had a great experience with David. He was prompt professional and fun. He blended in perfect and was the perfect mix of laid back and aggressive. He showed up right on time for pre ceremony photos and was easy to communicate with... Kept my mind at ease. We cannot wait to see... Read More the photos! Thanks again David, Karee Karee and Billy

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Maggie M

We worked with Vince (photographer) at Jolie Images. Vince did a wonderful job of working with us to create beautiful photographs. He was very helpful and patient, which we were very grateful for as it was a very busy and hectic day! We were grateful to work with Jolie Images,... Read More and I would highly recommend their services.

Quality Photos & Service, Wonderful Price

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 Samantha P

Jolie Images does a great job helping with every request. We booked Jolie Images for our wedding in 2016, and just did our engagement photo shoot. The pictures are not only great, but the company itself works hard to make sure your every request is met. "GD" was our photographer... Read More for our engagement photos, and we have another photographer picked for our wedding, so I will come back and update my review once that happens - but I am completely confident the pictures will be great. You don't get good pictures for the price, you get good pictures period. The pictures produced by Jolie Images are top quality, and I could not be happier with my choice. I have full confidence in Jolie Images, and trust them completely. My cousin who used a well known photographer for her wedding last year, is upset that she did not pick Jolie Images as her first choice, as her pictures were low quality, and she has to wait two years to receive rights (something that was not stated in her contract). I know that Jolie Images is trustworthy, as I received my rights as soon as my pictures were ready. "GD" was very friendly and helpful, and I am excited to see what our next photographer produces.

David is the Best!

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 Kathryn K

As soon as my husband and I started planning our wedding I requested the photographer David from Jolie. He was the photographer for my sisters wedding in 2012 and was awesome! And it is no shock that he was just as awesome at our wedding! So personable. He made sure he learned... Read More everyones name in the wedding party and remembered them so well! Very attentive, gave me his cell number so he could be contacted with any changes or "even if we need something to drink". Had a great system with group photos and flew through photos between the ceremony and reception with even time to mingle during cocktail hour! So dedicated to his work, he never sat down! (our venue made a doggy bag for him) So far, working through the company has been no issue. I highly recommend David!

David Is Awesome!

Reviewed on 10/23/2015

I used Jolie Images for my wedding photography. Two of my cousins used them for their weddings in the past couple of years, and I thought their pictures turned out amazing! DAVID was recommended to me by my cousins and also by a Jolie consultant. David is amazing! Just amazing!... Read More He was so easy to work with, communicate with, and he accommodates you in any way you need. His level of expertise is just phenomenal! He makes taking pictures all night fun! We described the kind of photography we wanted and he nailed it! My wedding guests also spoke very highly of him the day after the wedding. David was right there to capture every lasting moment to the fullest! I would highly recommend him for your upcoming wedding. Jolie Photography prices are also completely in budget and not over-priced at all! I have nothing but positive things to say! Thank-you for making my wedding so wonderful!

Great experience!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Kyra W

Budget was a huge concern for us, and Jolie had the right prices! They were completely understanding and willing to work with us to meet our budget. Our photographer was David and he was absolutely amazing! As soon as he arrived the morning of the wedding he was all work and... Read More hugely energetic, while I was busy worrying about my hair, the flowers and everything else he was calm and I never once worried about the photos. He worked so well with fussy relatives and I couldn't have dreamed the family pictures to go so well. He was everywhere with his camera, capturing all the best dance moves and moments with friends and family. David was incredibly professional, kind, helpful and a joy to have on our special day! I would highly recommend Jolie to anyone looking for a great experience without blowing your entire budget.

Reviewed on 10/19/2015

Our photographer was named Larry and WOW! He was so fabulous! He arrived on time and all the shots he took were just absolutely amazing and he was an absolute pleasure to work with. My husband and I cannot wait for the pictures to be ready (he said they take 4-6 weeks). I... Read More recommend this company because they are amazing. Request Larry!

Great Value

Reviewed on 10/15/2015 Kevin M

As their motto goes: wedding photography should be timeless, not expensive. This definitely holds true for them! Since we were paying the "bare minimum" (as far as wedding photography goes), I wasn't expecting much, but we were pleasantly surprised! Our photographer, Max S, was... Read More incredibly professional and attentive for the entire day-of. The only downside is that we're still waiting after a month for our photos to be available online...

Reviewed on 10/15/2015 Kelli B

The photographer, Vince, was great. He was fun and engaging and really got the best photos out of everyone in the bridal party. He took some very beautiful pictures and took so many that it took me forever to go through them all online. He got all the pictures we requested... Read More and then took some amazing photos at the reception making sure everyone who attended was included in at least one picture. I would highly recommend this company for the quality and the value of the packages.

Amazing work

Reviewed on 10/05/2015

We used Jolie Images for our August 22 wedding and our pictures are amazing. We bought the basic package since we were on a budget and we got full 10 hours of coverage and then after the wedding we upgraded to get the disc with all the images since we loved all the photos. Our... Read More photographer was great and the bridal party and the guests all loved him. Thank you Jolie Images

August Wedding

Reviewed on 9/24/2015 Christina B

We used Jolie Images for our August wedding. Our photographer, Michelle, was amazing and extremely calm and in her element. She knew exactly how to time everything. I was really impressed when I saw her take my dress and accessories and stage them for photos. She was very... Read More friendly, personable and very responsive to photo requests. She even suggested to ride in the limo with us to get in more photos. Highly recommend Jolie Images any wedding.

Reviewed on 9/16/2015 Nicole L

Jolie Images was the perfect fit for our wedding photography and videography needs. We were looking for an all inclusive package for a reasonable prince and Jolie Images delivered on just that. Bogdan was our photographer and I could not say enough great things about him. We had... Read More a lovely conversation the week of the wedding and discussed the timeline of our day and must have photographs. On the day of our wedding he was on time and knew exactly what to do in order to stick to our schedule. Even our hair and makeup team said he was the best photographer they had seen that came in to shoot pre-wedding photos. Choosing to have a videographer from Jolie Images was a great decision since Bogdan and our videographer have worked together before. They both really made sure to capture all of the special moments of our day. Nicole from customer service was also fantastic in answering all of my questions before and after our wedding. We love that the package includes your wedding album and we do not have to send additional money. We love every single picture and cannot wait to see our video.

Great Value!!

Reviewed on 9/08/2015 Casey G

I gave not received my complete photos but a great value. We had Mitch and he was great!!