Award-Winning Photography | 10 Hour Package $595

Memories should be priceless not expensive... When you choose Jolie Images to photograph your wedding, you will get a beautiful blend of traditional, contemporary, artistic and photojournalistic styles. Visit our website to see if your date is available. (Video & photobooths also available). Or email [email protected] with any questions!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Vintage

$0-$999

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

642 Wheeling Rd, Wheeling, IL (847) 850-7052

Jolie Images Wedding Photography

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 Amber L

Jolie Images was great to work with. There are so many contracts and deadlines that come with booking a wedding and I am grateful that they made it as easy for me as possible. From booking to the ending of the wedding I received wonderful quality and service. They answered any... Read More questions I had and there was NO hidden language in the contract (that's a red flag for me when booking). Besides the actual booking, our photographer was AMAZING! I am able to look back at my wedding photos and really still feel how the day went. She made sure to capture us as the focal point and really paid attention to all of the details. I highly recommend Jolie Images.

BEST PHOTOGRAPHER OUT THERE!

Reviewed on 4/27/2015 Vanessa C

We took a chance with Jolie Images because the price was to good to be true! But we had the most amazing experience with our photographer Max! Not only was he taking amazing pictures but he was there to help with my dress, veil, our children, and all of the above. He exceeded... Read More our expectations and are very happy with how well it went! Max is truly a great person and amazing photographer! Thank you so much!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 1/16/2015 Megan K

We had David photograph our wedding and he was absolutely amazing!!! I will admit I was a little worried the price was too good to be true, but when I looked through my pictures when they were done it was like I was re-living my wedding! And now I get to do that anytime I want!... Read More Everyone on staff at Jolie is so nice and helpful! And the prices to order pictures are so affordable! Thank you Thank you Jolie Images! You were everything I wanted in a wedding photographer and MORE!!!

Beautiful photographs

Reviewed on 10/14/2014 Autumn D

All a bride wants on her big day is to capture the essence of the day and all the wonderful details she has spent months planning. I know this because this is all I wanted! I chose to go with Jolie Images and I couldn't be happier. They had an amazing deal when I booked them and... Read More I am currently waiting to get my CD with all the photographs. We had Ryan as our photographer and he was very knowledgeable and professional the entire day. He called me the week of the wedding to get an idea of what I wanted, he arrived early at the church and took all the photos every bride wants. He even took gorgeous shots of our venues and incorporated us into every shot. He got us dancing the night away as well as our guests. I would without a doubt go with Jolie Images again and have recommended them to our engaged friends.

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Tina S

Jolie Images was amazing from start to finish. We had to change our venue 6 weeks before the date and they were accommodating. Sergio Nastenko was our photographer and it seemed that every time I looked to see if he was capturing something, he was! He was everywhere and very... Read More patient. Price was perfect and people amazing! Thank you!

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Cynthia C

The photographer assigned by Jolie (Michelle) was really good. She is very nice, patient and tried to make us comfortable all the time. Her personality is sweet and she is very professional. Jolie' personnel is very nice as well; they answer your questions and reply back to... Read More your emails very fast. I'm excited to see my wedding pictures.

Reviewed on 8/05/2017 Julie J

The photographer (Mike) was funny. He made my husband and I feel at ease even though we are not photogenic. He listened to everything we wanted including our first look and pictures beforehand at multiple locations. He had great ideas for picture poses. Mike was on time and... Read More called us a week beforehand to make sure that everything was in order. Very professional. We haven't received the pictures yet, but I know they are going to be beautiful.

Reviewed on 8/04/2017 Yael K

Thank you so much Jolie Images! We had Sylwia as our photographer for our wedding this past July and she was wonderful! She was professional and very adaptable as our wedding venue was a new space for her. She showed us a few photos while she was shooting and we can't wait to... Read More see them all!

Reviewed on 8/03/2017 Melissa S

I can not say enough good things about jolie images! They are extremely professional and easy to work with. Sergio Nastenko photographed my wedding on July 15,2017 and my husband and I are blown away with how amazing our pictures are! He was extremely professional and took every... Read More shot we had requested. We took funny pictures with our bridal party and he captured each moment. We highly highly recommend jolie images and request Sergio!

Reviewed on 8/03/2017 Alexandrea C

Thank you so much Jolie Images for everything! It was amazing working with you! Nicole S. was so helpful planning everything and helping us pick our wedding photographer. She was very patient and sweet! Our photographer, David, was truly amazing! He did such a great job... Read More getting all of the shots we requested. He was so sweet to our guests and did an extra great job getting pictures of the little ones! Our family and friends cannot stop talking about what an amazing job he did! I cannot say enough great things about Nicole, David, and Jolie Images!!!!

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Virginia B

Everything was perfect. All the communication was easy and punctual up the the date of the wedding. Serge was our photographer. He was a fun and helpful throughout the entire day. He was open to any ideas we had for pictures and creative when we couldn't come up with... Read More anything. He was never pushy about any pictures we didn't want to take. He even switched out his lens and took head shots for my sister who needs them for auditions !! We just got the copies of the pictures online today and we are waiting for the disk. They are absolutely stunning. I highly recommend Serge and Jolie images to every bride and bridal party! :)

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Virginia B

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Cathy L

We could not have been more happy with our wedding pictures! Maks was our photographer and from the minute he walked in the door, I loved him! He was very kind, patient and very professional and would give me little peeks at some pictures all throughout the day! As soon as he... Read More used my sparkly keds as a background for a picture of our rings, I was totally convinced all our pictures would be beautiful! My favorite part about Maks though was that when he had a vision for a picture, he would guide whoever the subjects were to position themselves well. If that didn't work though, he would run up and just adjust an arm or a shoulder or a tilt of the head. It made everything so much more efficient and I knew he was seeing what we couldn't and he wasn't going to settle for a sub-par picture. He wanted everything to be perfect, and they all were! No awkward gaps or angles, everything looked beautiful! I also loved how spontaneous he was with his photography. You could tell he had a plan of what are kind of the most common poses and such but he would just notice a natural interaction and snap a pic or take advantage of the sun hitting the water of a fountain and run us over to get a few quick pictures. We absolutely loved working with him! We even had two guests ask for his info so they could book him for their upcoming weddings! I think that is the biggest compliment of all! Maks was also super accommodating when I would have a picture I wanted or we threw the dogs into the mix, he would just go with the flow and make everything work! I can't thank Maks enough for making my wedding day so easy and stress-free! He was a joy to have around!

Reviewed on 7/23/2017 Megan K

I looked at several photographers before finding Jolie Images. I am very happy with how responsive they were! Our photographer, Sergio, was great at recommending the best spots for lighting, and would often show me the beautiful results.

Reviewed on 7/20/2017 Joyce C

My husband and I are very happy we picked Jolie Images to photograph our big day! We had Ramona Padurean-Vinesar as our main photographer, and she's AMAZING! She gave us a call a week prior to the wedding and asked me what my me and my husband's preferences were. She made a... Read More timeline and stuck to it. She arrived on time, and she was patient and professional throughout the day. She made sure that everyone in the picture was in the right position and checked up on me every now then to make sure I was doing okay and if I needed anything. We received many great compliments about her and we would definitely refer Jolie Images to our friends and family.

Reviewed on 7/15/2017 Kristie L

Sylvia was our photographer and she was absolutely amazing!

Reviewed on 7/14/2017 Kay K

Cannot say enough great things about TONY from Jolie Images. He is so great and amazing to work with. He was so personable and patient and my bridal party was really comfortable having him around and taking direction from him. My whole experience working with Jolie Images... Read More from start to finish has been great and easy. They are a world class company and you will not regret hiring them for your wedding. THANKS again!!!!

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Bridget H

We had Larry 6/9/17 and he was amazing! He showed up when he said he wouldn't and was very professional! He was able to give direction (which we wanted) and took amazing photos! After the ceremony we took our group photos which I wanted done quickly and he wasn't able to make... Read More that happen without jeopardizing the quality or quantity of photos! It's also nice that you can start with a lower priced package and upgrade after (we bought the second package just to get the photos right away!) I definitely recommend them and especially Larry, he was awesome!!

Reviewed on 7/02/2017 Brianna C

I haven't gotten my photos or videos back yet, but I'm sure they are great! I just wanted to let the world know right now that Sergio was absolutely amazing to work with! He was so patient with me during a huge freak out I had while having a panic attack and I seriously cannot... Read More thank him enough!! I can't wait to see everything! Absolutely go with Jolie! The office staff is great and the videographers and photographers are the most professional and patient people ever!!

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Kelly P

The people at Jolie Images were amazing to work with. Our photographers Tony and Widlet were so much fun. They worked so well with my husband and I and our bridal party. I do not think I saw them sit down once throughout the day. They were running around like mad-men at the... Read More ceremony and the reception getting every photo possible. I cannot wait to get our photos. You also cannot beat the price of their packages! We ended up adding an additional photographer a few months before the wedding and they were so accommodating to our changes. Look no further than Jolie Images if you are looking for wedding photographers in the Chicagoland area.

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Britni S

We hired Jolie Images for my sisters wedding on June 25th 2017 and picked Greg Del as our photographer. He was nothing short of amazing. He was so energetic and had such a great personality. He made it easy to take photos. We enjoyed the day with him and we are so happy we... Read More picked him! He made sure to go out of his way to allow some adjustments for me who is much smaller than the rest of the wedding party and he had no problems doing so! We would definitely hire him again and we look forward to seeing the photos he took of all of us! :)

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 Megan S

This company is absolutely amazing and very well priced!! Our photographer, Dan, was super funny and very professional. When I found out that my ceremony was going to be rained out and had to be moved inside, Dan was able to help put me at ease and keep a fun environment. I... Read More haven't seen my photos yet, but I know they will turn out amazing!! Our videographer, Randy, was also very professional. He made sure to capture the exact elements that I wanted. He was also very quick to start filming anytime something came up and we were on the dance floor. I highly recommend Not only Jolie Images, but specifically Dan and Randy.

Reviewed on 6/20/2017

Jolie images is an amazing vendor. The pricing were amazing. The photographer we had was Kate. She was so sweet and just fun to be taking pictures with. She made everything so easy. And she made sure we got all the pictures we wanted and gave us ideas for so many more.... Read More Can't wait to see the pictures I know they will be amazing.

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Khrystyna S

Our photographer from Jolie Images, Dennis, did an absolutely AMAZING job for us. He was very patient, on time, VERY helpful, creative, and went above and beyond for us throughout the day. We were not expecting the service he provided us so it was very nice to have someone that... Read More cared and was attentive to our needs. I will always refer you guys in the future! Very happy & so very excited to see our photos!

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Paige J

To be honest I picked Jolie Images cause there prices were amazing. I didn't want to spend an arm and a leg on a photographer. Well they beat my expectations! I didn't meet my photographer till the day of the wedding but he was fantastic!!! He was hilarious and made everyone... Read More every relaxed in front of the camera. Thank you Daniel for being apart of our special day!