Award-Winning Photography | 10 Hour Package $595

Memories should be priceless not expensive... When you choose Jolie Images to photograph your wedding, you will get a beautiful blend of traditional, contemporary, artistic and photojournalistic styles. Visit our website to see if your date is available. (Video & photobooths also available). Or email Jovan@jolieimages.com with any questions!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Vintage

$0-$999

Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums, Photo + Video

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100
7504f472 fbdf 4115 a317 0a8fdec1b4a5~rs 100

642 Wheeling Rd, Wheeling, IL (847) 850-7052

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Kelly K

This photography service is the best kept secret of Chicago! We could not have had a better experience!! Since photos and keepsakes are very important to me, looking for a wedding photographer was the toughest task on the to do list. I looked and mulled things over for almost 6... Read More months without finding any photographer's work that really caught my eye or made me feel confident that they would capture things just the way we wanted it. After almost half a year of diligent searching to no avail, a friend mentioned Daniel Prawica from Jolie Images to me. I looked into his work and immediately called Jolie to book him, and I couldn't be happier that I did! He is such an interesting guy--he's fun, silly (but still professional), experienced, made us feel relaxed and important, and captured our day better than anyone could have! He was able to capture so many great candids but also the classic photos, and has a unique style that you just have to see to understand. I could not be happier that we were lucky enough to have Daniel as our photographer, and highly recommend him to everyone!!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Katelyn S

Jolie Images was the best choice for our style, budget, needs, and wants. I can't say enough about their professionalism. Truly our photographer was AMAZING!!!! Sergio Nastenko captured everything I wanted and more. When I woke up to it raining on my wedding day I slowly saw my... Read More dream of rustic farm pictures going out the window but, Sergio captured the day perfectly even with four inches of rain. The pictures in the old dairy barn I grew up in couldn't be any more amazing and I can't thank him enough for running around in the rain to capture our day. If you want the perfect pictures use Jolie and ask for Sergio.

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Cyndi H

This company is top notch. We used them for our september 2017 wedding. They were great from the start answering all of our questions. What you see is what you get. The pricing is very fair and no hidden costs like some other companies. Our photographer Gemma was amazing. Not... Read More only did she take good photos she met with us twice prior to the ceremony to go over things and get a timeline in order. Loved her. We received our proofs online in the time frame that was promised. Great company I would highly recommend.

Reviewed on 4/14/2018 Samantha C

I used Jolie Images for my wedding on 3/25/17. The 3 stars are for the images only. The photographer I had was very pushy even though I explained many times I didn't want pictures outside due to the cold and rain she pushed us outside for a few photos. I was 6 weeks pregnant... Read More and in between the ceremony and reception told the photographer I needed to eat first she continued to home me for more photos. I was also promised 2 11x14 mural mounted photos as per my contract and never received them even after reaching out and no response.

Reviewed on 4/03/2018 Tiffany C

I am telling you now that this is the best place we looked at. They were amazing and friendly. They answered all of my questions and helped with everything I needed. I would recommend anyone to give them a shot.

Reviewed on 4/01/2018 Dana G

I had Ryan as a photographer and he made all the picture taking so smooth and not stressful at all. We stayed on track and we had so much fun! He really took what I wanted and turned it into amazing photos! He was really great!

Reviewed on 3/25/2018 Robyn H

Macs was such a fabulous person to work with on our wedding day. He took charge, had a clear vision of how he wanted the groom and I and our wedding party to be positioned for every shot, and wasted no time in getting the posed shots he needed so we could join the party. He also... Read More had the best sense of humor that made everyone feel relaxed and comfortable. The wedding party had a great time joking and laughing with him, and we all cannot wait to see the finished products!

Reviewed on 3/20/2018 Amanda R

I had the pleasure of having Sylvia as my photographer, and she was nothing but incredible!!!! I loved working with her. She did an amazing job and even though I booked her for 10 hours she stayed later. She was just incredible. She captured all of the photos and then some. Her... Read More work is flawless and just amazing. I would definitely recommend her to all of my friends that are getting their photos taken. She is so sweet and nice, I can talk about her all day! I can’t wait to work with her again in the future!!! She is so amazing!!!!!

Reviewed on 3/19/2018 Bethany C

Wonderful! We had Max. He took care of us. Max was professional and thorough. He knew the right pictures to take and he was so patient with me when I was stressing. I loved the photos he took. You get a lot of value for your dollar with Jolie Images.

Reviewed on 3/15/2018 Laura R

We booked Jolie Images 3 weeks prior to our wedding and they made their arrangements to serve us so fast and easy (in our eyes). A weight was lifted from our shoulders because they took care of everything even with the lack of time. Their costumer service is great from start to... Read More finish. Adrian, our photographer, did a wondeful job on our 2017 wedding. He was able to deal with our crazy schedule and family with the best attitute. We loved his job and everything about the service offered by Jolie Images. Thank you Adrian and Jolie Images!

Reviewed on 3/14/2018 Ashley M

Greg was amazing! I'm not very creative, but he knew exactly how to position everybody and keep everyone laughing. He only got to see the second location for pictures 5 minutes before we started shooting but he already had a vision for how the shoot would look. He helped a lot... Read More with reducing stress and keeping everyone happy and smiling.

Reviewed on 2/19/2018 Dana L

Victor was my photographer and he did an amazing job!!! I really wanted to focus on fun and not photos during my wedding and he did an amazing job of getting great photos in a short amount of time so my focus could be on dancing the night away with my husband! He was very calm... Read More confident and efficient and it really put me at ease the whole day and the results were awesome! I will treasure our pictures forever! If you want someone who will carefully pay attention to exactly what you want and give you that with no fuss or hassle, Victor is your guy! I would highly recommend him!

Reviewed on 2/11/2018 Crystal P

Mitch was my photographer and he absolutely killed it! I don't have my pictures yet, but as he scrolled through the camera I LOVED how some of the creative pictures turned out!! We had plenty of opinions in the wedding party and he was super patient with every single one!!... Read More Randy was our videographer and was super nice and helpful. My mother-in-law is sick and he used some of his equiptment to hold up her medical things!! I cannot tell you how impressionable he was with my in-laws!! I told him I like candid moments to be captured and that's exactly what they got!! It was a blizzard and both Randy and Mitch made it everywhere on time. They helped so much with time management and possible options because of the weather. The only thing I didn't like was being contacted the week of the wedding for details. I understand logistically it works for them on their side, but my week of was so hectic, I felt behind! Like I said though, everything turned out wonderfully! I cannot wait to see everything!!

Reviewed on 1/28/2018 Jasmine I

Jolie Images is a company that my husband and I would highly recommend. Our photographer was excellent. He listened to our requests and executed them beautifully. He arrived on time and was even willing to work with us when our schedule changed. We just want to say thank you... Read More and that we appreciate the professional services we received!

Reviewed on 1/26/2018 Jennifer H

Daniel was a great photographer. He got a lot of great shots from our wedding. Gave direction very well and was very helpful. He helped us capture some wonderful moments in our wedding. We liked that he embraced our theme and was excited about it. Thank you so much.

Reviewed on 1/18/2018 Marisa S

It was extremely easy to get an appointment with a consultant at Jolie Images. He was very nice, patient, and knowledgeable. The pricing was the best I could find and with great quality. We got paired with Sylvia, the photographer. She was absolutely amazing! She was so... Read More nice, listened to what we wanted, and she paid attention to every detail. She took amazing photos that will last a life time and I couldn't be happier!

Reviewed on 1/10/2018 Julie Y

Sergio from Jolie images took pictures on my wedding and he was AMAZING!! Came on time, extremely easy to work with and professional! My pictures came out beautiful!!! So happy I booked with him!

Reviewed on 12/23/2017 Courtney D

Max was fantastic- awesome combination of traditional and unique, creative pictures! Jolie overall was great to work with, very friendly and helpful. Would recommend 100%!

Reviewed on 12/14/2017 Julie G

Pictures are VERY important to me, but I did not want to pay thousands of dollars for them. Jolie Images was recommended to me by my cousin and his wife as an affordable option. They were wonderful to work with and did not disappoint. I could not have been happier having... Read More Serigy as my photographer!! He went above and beyond in every way to make my day perfect. He was fun and has a great sense of humor which was a great fit for our bridal party. Having Sergiy with us all day was like hanging out with a good friend. He made everyone feel comfortable and relaxed. I appreciated that he would show us some pictures throughout the day, so we knew exactly what we were getting. He also recreated several pictures from my parents wedding since we got married in the same cathedral. He made sure I got all the pictures I wanted. I had so many compliments from people about his friendly personality and fantastic eye. The proofs we have seen are absolutely beautiful and we are looking forward to getting our disc and pictures!! I would highly recommend Jolie Images to anyone, specifically Sergiy!

Reviewed on 12/11/2017 Kelsey M

Jolie Images was FANTASTIC for our wedding day. Daniel our photographer was amazing, funny, and constantly cracking jokes. He came in and did his thing, and it was like he wasn't even there. From the booking process, to the day of they were great to work with. I have not yet... Read More received any photos, however I cannot wait to see what they look like! Highly recommend them, the price is set perfectly and can fit any bride/grooms budget.

Reviewed on 12/09/2017 Rachel D

I lucked into a pricing special and am so happy that I decided to use Jolie Images. Michelle was our photographer and she totally "got" what sorts of photos we were looking for. Nothing too posed, casual, and with Chicago in a supporting role. We love our photos and while... Read More nervous about spending 10 hours smiling for a stranger, she couldn't have been more pleasant and fun to hang out with.

Reviewed on 12/02/2017 Juliann C

Mitch from Jolie Images was great! We couldn’t have been happier with him the day of the wedding and how the photos turned out! Great guy and great photographer!! Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 12/01/2017 Angela M

You really cant go wrong with Jolie Images. They have a ton of photographers for you to choose from, something for everyone! We had Sergi and he was so much fun! He was taking photos of the girls getting glammed up the morning of and he was making us all laugh the whole time. It... Read More felt so natural and the shots he showed me were breathtaking! And that was in a very dirty hotel room lol. He very kindly kept us on schedule, made sure that all the individual shots I wanted were done in a timely manner as well as catching every special moment with my girls and mom/mom in-law. I am Orthodox and our ceremony is a little different than others. There are certain parts of the ceremony that you really want pictures of and I was concerned about that. As fate would have it, Sergi was also Orthodox and was there to catch every special moment of the ceremony. After the ceremony, he managed to get my big crazy family in order to get photos. He was quick, concise and organized. I don't know what I would have done without him! He had a great sense of humor, my husband and I are real goofballs and he captured so much of that. He was creative and laid back, which made for a stress-free day! I would recommend Jolie Images to any couple and especially Sergi! I cant wait to see the photos and the video!

Reviewed on 12/01/2017 Christina F

We had a fantastic experience with Jolie Images throughout the whole process. From our first call, they were so kind, pleasant, and friendly! I must have called/emailed more than 30 times with questions or additions or deletions from the contract because of us changing our mind.... Read More They always responded VERY quickly which made planning (at least this part of our wedding) a breeze! Every person I talked to was just so nice and helpful. Then, when the photographer called a few days before the wedding to discuss details, he also was SO NICE. Our photographer was Laen. Right off the bat I told him both myself and my husband are very shy and don't enjoy pictures much. He said "No problem! I can do it however you want. I can either tell you exactly how to pose for each picture or I can let you do whatever you want with little instruction." I was put at ease with his attitude and kind words. At the wedding, this may sound weird, but my favorite part was doing the pictures with just the photographer and my husband. I HATE pictures, but Laen was so funny and didn't make us feel uncomfortable at all. He made our experience AMAZING. It is hard to display using words how much of a positive affect he had on our wedding day experience. We are still waiting on our wedding video (also done by Jolie), but I will write a review for that as well once we receive it. I'm sure it will be great!

Reviewed on 11/20/2017 Charlene M

Jolie Images was by far the best choice we made. Our photographer Tony and our videographer were the absolute best. They were both very professional, punctual, kind, and flexible. I have to say that Jolie Images exceeded my expectations. Tony made our day much smoother and took... Read More such great care of us, he helped us live the moment. We were so happy with Tony that we paid an extra hour for Tony to stay so that he could continue to capture more of our moments. We couldn't have had a better photographer or videographer to capture the happiest moments of our lives. Thank Jolie Images for the great service!