Award-Winning Photography | 10 Hour Package $595

Memories should be priceless not expensive... When you choose Jolie Images to photograph your wedding, you will get a beautiful blend of traditional, contemporary, artistic and photojournalistic styles. Visit our website to see if your date is available. (Video & photobooths also available). Or email [email protected] with any questions!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Vintage

$0-$999

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

642 Wheeling Rd, Wheeling, IL

Jolie Images Wedding Photography

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 Amber L

Jolie Images was great to work with. There are so many contracts and deadlines that come with booking a wedding and I am grateful that they made it as easy for me as possible. From booking to the ending of the wedding I received wonderful quality and service. They answered any... Read More questions I had and there was NO hidden language in the contract (that's a red flag for me when booking). Besides the actual booking, our photographer was AMAZING! I am able to look back at my wedding photos and really still feel how the day went. She made sure to capture us as the focal point and really paid attention to all of the details. I highly recommend Jolie Images.

BEST PHOTOGRAPHER OUT THERE!

Reviewed on 4/27/2015 Vanessa C

We took a chance with Jolie Images because the price was to good to be true! But we had the most amazing experience with our photographer Max! Not only was he taking amazing pictures but he was there to help with my dress, veil, our children, and all of the above. He exceeded... Read More our expectations and are very happy with how well it went! Max is truly a great person and amazing photographer! Thank you so much!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 1/16/2015 Megan K

We had David photograph our wedding and he was absolutely amazing!!! I will admit I was a little worried the price was too good to be true, but when I looked through my pictures when they were done it was like I was re-living my wedding! And now I get to do that anytime I want!... Read More Everyone on staff at Jolie is so nice and helpful! And the prices to order pictures are so affordable! Thank you Thank you Jolie Images! You were everything I wanted in a wedding photographer and MORE!!!

Beautiful photographs

Reviewed on 10/14/2014 Autumn D

All a bride wants on her big day is to capture the essence of the day and all the wonderful details she has spent months planning. I know this because this is all I wanted! I chose to go with Jolie Images and I couldn't be happier. They had an amazing deal when I booked them and... Read More I am currently waiting to get my CD with all the photographs. We had Ryan as our photographer and he was very knowledgeable and professional the entire day. He called me the week of the wedding to get an idea of what I wanted, he arrived early at the church and took all the photos every bride wants. He even took gorgeous shots of our venues and incorporated us into every shot. He got us dancing the night away as well as our guests. I would without a doubt go with Jolie Images again and have recommended them to our engaged friends.

Reviewed on 8/21/2016 Kelly W

Jolie Images was amazing throughout our whole wedding process. They were easy to book, within our budget and great to work with. We used them for our engagement photos which was quick because of the sun going down but the photographer managed to get great pictures anyways.... Read More They were easy to make payments to in the months leading up to the wedding and were always friendly on the phone when I would call. We were able to choose 5 photographer styles we liked and they picked on that was available. I spoke with him on the phone a few days before the wedding and he was able to calm my nerves a little bit about that aspect of the wedding. When the day came our photographer Mike was incredible. He was funny and helpful and really stayed out of the way but captured amazing pictures. Our pictures became available a month before he said and they are better than we could've imagined. I would highly recommend Jolie Images!

Reviewed on 8/19/2016 Krysta L

Jolie Images was amazing to work with. Any questions or concerns I had were handled quickly. My photographer Widlet was an absolute Joy to work with. He made sure everyone looked amazing. I haven't seen my photo's yet since my wedding was 2 weeks ago but Widlet showed me a few... Read More on his camera while we was shooting and they looked amazing. I would hire them again in a heartbeat! Thank you Jolie Images!

Reviewed on 8/16/2016 Megan Z

I booked Jolie from a friend's recommendation. We were very satisfied with our photographer, Sergiy. He was friendly, funny, and not only incorporated what was important to us, but had a unique vision of his own that made for some really incredible shots. On top of all this,... Read More they are affordable. I would totally recommend Jolie.

Reviewed on 8/15/2016 Jessica D

Diego, was our photographer, he was AMAZZZZING!!!! He actually laced up my corset back dress!! Talk about going above and beyond!!! Not to mention he also bustled my dress after my ladies got lost in the buttons and lace in the dress!! That's not even talking about the pictures!... Read More We got 4 discs of over 1700 pictures of our day beautiful memories! They also did our engagement pictures exactly how we envisioned them to look like!! Thank you for everything!!!

Reviewed on 8/13/2016 Jordan Y

From start to (almost) finish, my hubby and I have nothing but GREAT things to say about Jolie Images. When I initially called to book our photographer I was nervous and had about a million questions. The calming voice on the other end of the phone walked me through how to... Read More view online portfolios and made the BEST recommendation of pairing us with MR (Michelle). I cannot say enough about how flawlessly Michelle fit into our wedding day! Kind, caring, and full of great ideas. She had no problem accommodating all of our special picture requests and I felt as though she knew how, and took pride in, capturing our day exactly how we wanted it! We couldn't have been happier! We opted to do the top-tier package which includes a proof book, custom-designed wedding album, and a few prints. The contract/follow-up after final payment included a detailed timeline of when to expect the above mentioned items. Michelle also followed up with us about two days after the wedding to let us know when the pictures will be uploaded into the online gallery. The wait time doesn't seem too bad, I'm just so anxious to finally see them! Thank you Jolie Images!

Reviewed on 8/08/2016 Shannon K

Jolie Images is so great! They are very responsive to emails and phone calls and I was always given 110% customer service. I had Ramona as my photographer and she was amazing! So passionate about her job and the photos turned out so beautiful, as if straight out of a magazine! I... Read More highly recommend going with Jolie Images. They have very fair and reasonable pricing and their photos turn out beautiful.

Reviewed on 8/02/2016 Sandy G

he didn’t make me feel like just another customer. Another thing I loved about them is that the whole process was stress free (and we all know how important that is). About a week before the wedding, I got an email from Serena Valenti, our photographer for the day. I can’t sing... Read More her praises enough! She was truly fantastic. She followed up with a few texts and calls. I gave her my timeline and she even made a few suggestions. The day of had some drama and I cut some of the things I had in my timeline, she just rolled with it without any problems. She was like my therapist for the day and I truly appreciate it. She made me feel like a friend, not just some wacky bride she was doing a service for. I just know she captured our day beautifully. She showed me a couple of the shots on her camera and I was floored with how great they looked. I can’t wait to see the rest of them. I would honestly choose Serena and Jolie Images over and over again.

Reviewed on 7/27/2016 Britt-Marie N

Our wedding day was on July 2nd 2016, and we had David as our wedding photographer! I just wanted to send a big shot out to him, I highly recommend him to any future brides out there!! He was so amazing in his work and personality, he just caught the greatest shots of the party,... Read More guests, my husband and I and I had the best compliments from my guests! I was truly happy with him! Thank you David from Jolie Images for making our day amazing!! Britt-Marie & Bill Lee

Reviewed on 7/27/2016 Heather B

Ryan was our Photographer and he was AMAZING! I can not tell you how many times he went above and beyond! We are even now using him for my daughter's once a year birthday pictures and family pictures. He is our new all around photographer! He is SO GOOD at what he does and... Read More captured every moment through out the whole event! I highly recommend Jolie Images and Ryan! I also recommend using them for a photo booth as well. They were the lowest in price and simply amazing! Everyone loved the attendant and the photo booth! Jolie Images is AMAZING!

Reviewed on 7/25/2016 Brenda V

Jessica was our photographer she went above and beyond for everything. It was so hot and humid and she lived through it. She made sure I got all the shots I wanted and more. I would book her again in an instant! Jolie was super easy to work with and they were an email or phone... Read More call away and made sure to answer all your questions. Thank you again!

Reviewed on 7/22/2016 Elizabeth

Our photographer Diego was great, very friendly and professional. He had great ideas for pictures, we cannot wait to see our photos. Definitely a good choice!

Reviewed on 7/22/2016 Aryel A

We were married on 7/16/16 Sergio was our photographer and did an amazing job! He had great ideas was very patient with my large wedding party and was taking pictures of every big moment that you'd want to capture during a wedding. I can't wait to see our pictures and relive our... Read More day!

Reviewed on 7/21/2016 Jaleesa M

Victor Duprey was our photographer. He was great, he was really good about being there without being there. He was on time to both locations and even when it was his time to leave made it a fact to find me to make sure I was satisfied with how everything went and if I wanted... Read More anything else. He also made sure to let me know what the next step was as far as when he turns the pictures in and etc. We just got our photos back today and there were a lot of moments that he captured that I didn't even notice. He took creative pictures as well and was always open to whatever ideas we had for pictures that we wanted. We had a couple of guest mention how great he was with directing them for the photos and getting the kids to smile in them (which sometimes is like pulling teeth lol). He did an amazing job, love the pictures!

Reviewed on 7/20/2016 Sonja M

Jolie Images was great to work with. My contact from Jolie, Jovan, always responded to questions promptly and thoroughly. The price is a great deal for the quality. Sergio, our photographer, was very professional and easy to work with. He provided great suggestions for shot... Read More ideas and even showed us some of the pictures on his camera after taking them, giving us a sneak peek of what's to come. I would recommend Jolie Images and Sergio Nastenko to any bride looking for a quality photographer on a budget.

Reviewed on 7/15/2016 Lace L

Very low quality for the photographer I had. I felt like I paid any Joe Schmo to grab a professional camera and snap photos. The photographer was 15 mins. LATE for starters and wasn't taking obvious pictures I assumed any wedding photographer would. example: there was no photo... Read More of our head table with all of our bridesmaids and groomsman. There was BARELY any pictures of dancing and reception time. The photo of us cutting the cake was so washed out you cant even see the details of the cake bc of the angle the photographer used. In addition, she only took one photo of the garter removal! ONE! The "free" backdrop was bs! I couldn't use it bc the photographer said she would have to set up for 30 mins and take down was another 30 mins. and during the time for the backdrop photos she was not allowed to move and take other pictures. she HAD to stand by her equipment the entire time. Which means I would have had to block out 1.5 hours JUST for backdrop photos. Its a wedding! No one has that kind of time to spare. If anything, we are rushed the entire night to do something. Worst service EVERRRRR!. Wedding: 6/3/16

Reviewed on 7/11/2016 Randi P

I got married on 05/28/16 in Franksville WI and they traveled all the way to me! I had 2 photographers for my wedding of 300 people. Each of the gentlemen I had were VERY nice and knew exactly what they were doing. As the bride you have so much other things on your mind you... Read More don't think of pictures you want, but these men made sure we got so many different shots!! I couldn't have been happier!

Reviewed on 7/11/2016 Bobbie C

We got to spend the day with an amazing photographer from Jolie images his name was Max. He was creative and funny and very easy to get along with, my entire family felt comfortable with him. The package we ordered was a great price and we look forward to seeing our photos.

Reviewed on 7/07/2016 Lindsay

Jolie Images was a breeze to work with! Words cannot express how perfect our photos turned out and how much I love them! Kalina did a fantastic job and I'm so happy she was my photographer because she also photographed my best friends wedding that I was in and their photos were... Read More absolutely beautiful! I also used a photobooth through Jolie and my guests raved about how much fun they had taking silly pictures! Also, Jolie provided a variety of props for the photobooth so that was one less thing for me to think about the day of the wedding. I will definitely be recommending Jolie to my friends and family for future photography needs because the quality is amazing and the prices are unbeatable.

Reviewed on 7/06/2016 Kelsie B

Jolie Images have been amazing to deal with before, during and even after our wedding. The price was just right for our budget and the VIP package included everything we needed. We had Mitch as our photographer and he was great at keeping the picture process going and keeping... Read More everyone (even the kids) on track and focused. My husband and I are so amazed with our wedding photos and we highly recommend Mitch and this company! They are absolutely amazing to work with and make everything as easy as possible, too! <3

Reviewed on 7/05/2016

My daughter got married 7/2/2016. Jolie Images was great to work with. Easy booking process, simple payment arrangement and clear instructions. Photographer Sergio Nastenko was right on time. He put everyone at ease, was very professional and felt very comfortable with the whole... Read More wedding party. He was familiar with the hotel where pre-ceremony pictures were being taken and was able to set up awesome shots. While covering the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception he was very discreet yet seemed to be everywhere taking photos. While it is too early to see the pictures I am very confident that we will love them. Great job Sergio!

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Amy G

We choose Jolie Images based on price but I can’t imagine a better experience. Our wedding was on 6/25/16 and our photographer was Ryan. This was our first time using a professional photographer and we were a little nervous what it would be like. He was very friendly and... Read More great to work with. He took the time to find out what we wanted and made sure that the shots we wanted were done. He also took the initiative to get shots that we would not have thought of but that we loved (like my niece peeking around the corner at me getting ready). Our ceremony was outdoors in 90+ degree temperatures and he was great about that. Even my mom who tends to find negatives thought he was amazing. Communicating with Jolie images was good and we had a chance to talk with our photographer beforehand about what we wanted. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a photographer.