Award-Winning Photography | 10 Hour Package $595

Memories should be priceless not expensive... When you choose Jolie Images to photograph your wedding, you will get a beautiful blend of traditional, contemporary, artistic and photojournalistic styles. Visit our website to see if your date is available. (Video & photobooths also available). Or email [email protected] with any questions!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Vintage

$0-$999

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

642 Wheeling Rd, Wheeling, IL (847) 850-7052

Jolie Images Wedding Photography

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 Amber L

Jolie Images was great to work with. There are so many contracts and deadlines that come with booking a wedding and I am grateful that they made it as easy for me as possible. From booking to the ending of the wedding I received wonderful quality and service. They answered any... Read More questions I had and there was NO hidden language in the contract (that's a red flag for me when booking). Besides the actual booking, our photographer was AMAZING! I am able to look back at my wedding photos and really still feel how the day went. She made sure to capture us as the focal point and really paid attention to all of the details. I highly recommend Jolie Images.

BEST PHOTOGRAPHER OUT THERE!

Reviewed on 4/27/2015 Vanessa C

We took a chance with Jolie Images because the price was to good to be true! But we had the most amazing experience with our photographer Max! Not only was he taking amazing pictures but he was there to help with my dress, veil, our children, and all of the above. He exceeded... Read More our expectations and are very happy with how well it went! Max is truly a great person and amazing photographer! Thank you so much!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 1/16/2015 Megan K

We had David photograph our wedding and he was absolutely amazing!!! I will admit I was a little worried the price was too good to be true, but when I looked through my pictures when they were done it was like I was re-living my wedding! And now I get to do that anytime I want!... Read More Everyone on staff at Jolie is so nice and helpful! And the prices to order pictures are so affordable! Thank you Thank you Jolie Images! You were everything I wanted in a wedding photographer and MORE!!!

Beautiful photographs

Reviewed on 10/14/2014 A S

All a bride wants on her big day is to capture the essence of the day and all the wonderful details she has spent months planning. I know this because this is all I wanted! I chose to go with Jolie Images and I couldn't be happier. They had an amazing deal when I booked them and... Read More I am currently waiting to get my CD with all the photographs. We had Ryan as our photographer and he was very knowledgeable and professional the entire day. He called me the week of the wedding to get an idea of what I wanted, he arrived early at the church and took all the photos every bride wants. He even took gorgeous shots of our venues and incorporated us into every shot. He got us dancing the night away as well as our guests. I would without a doubt go with Jolie Images again and have recommended them to our engaged friends.

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Kristen G

All I can say is WOW! From start to finish, Jolie has been a pleasure to work with. Our photographers were excellent and truly captured every single moment. My family and I couldn't be happier!

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 David G

My wife and I got married on Friday, September 15, 2017 and Jolie Images was tremendous to work with. As a photographer myself, I always hold a high standard for quality of pictures, style, professionalism and ultimately how your photographer interacts with guests to get "the... Read More shot". Our photographer checked all of these boxes for us. He mixed professional shots with fun and playful ones and took shots we didn't even know he was taking. The key was the way he was able to get my sick nephew to smile in photos which was truly an art form! Thank you Jolie Images for the wonderful memories!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Rebecca C

Jolie images were absolutely amazing. Our photographer Sergio managed to capture hundreds of pictures of us without us even noticing he was there. Our wedding was on the hottest day of the year, so taking pictures at the park was far from pleasant but he managed to pull it off.... Read More We got absolutely amazing pictures there. We would have left after literally 5 minutes but he convinced us to pose for "just one more" and "one more" and "one more" and "this is the last one" as we were leaving , we would have regretted it so much if we'd left when we wanted to so thank you so much Sergio for that.

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Stephanie C

We had Sergio for our Oct 1, 2017 wedding and he was so amazing! He showed us the images he took after almost every picture to see if we were satisfied and had so many different picture ideas. He came to our venue prepared and was so professional. My husband says " He has... Read More passion and took pride and what he did." We paid for two locations so we did some pictures outside in a park. He took so many different pictures and was willing to go with whatever I threw at him.

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 serena r

Sergiy photographed our engagement party photos and not only were his shots AMAZING, he was too. He was extremely friendly and personable and was able to interact with every single guest so easily and made everyone feel extremely comfortable. I could gush on and on about him.... Read More He captured every single moment so well and it was so great to relive the experience all over again just by the photos because he took so many and paid attention to every little detail. I loved the way every picture came out. Jolie Images will be used for every single event until our wedding. Thank you guys :)

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Sarah Z

I am so happy I trusted Jolie for our special day! The customer service was always friendly and fast (shout out to Nicole who was my main contact) and the price was great as well. I asked Nicole if I could see portfolios of the people I could pick from and decided on Serena. I... Read More loved her as soon as I met her and now that I was able to see the pictures online I am thrilled! She captured moments that I didn’t think anyone even noticed, and even in a tiny church she maneuvered around to get many angles of the ceremony. I was also excited to see she captured venue details like our dessert bar, signs, table settings, etc. The girl can be in 10 places at once. I got the Gold B package and can’t wait to get the photos on USB so I can start printing. I feel like even if I spent a thousand or more on one of the more expensive companies they couldn’t have been any better. I ordered a basic video package as well, and will update my review for that part after I see the video. I am already extremely happy with Jolie!

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Ryan G

I cannot begin to express how extremely happy my husband and I am with the photographer we had w Jolie Images! His personality was awesome, he was very outgoing and lots of fun! He was very attentive to our wishes during our ceremony and reception! I would recommend him to... Read More anyone who is looking for a photographer for their wedding!! Thanks Serg, we loved you!!!!

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Kayla L

We used Jolie Images for our wedding September 23, 2017 and they were phenomenal! Sergio, was super great and always continued to show me pictures along the way! I can't wait to see all the finished pictures. Very friendly and easy to work with! Will do any type of poses you... Read More want and also have great ideas of their own!!

Reviewed on 9/29/2017 Stefanie P

Sergio was fantastic and captured some unique and beautiful shots. I'm not the most photogenic, but he made us both feel very relaxed. I was also impressed with his professional nature. His mindset was "let's get down to business," and he didn't waste any time which we... Read More appreciated.

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 Amber A

We got married yesterday 9/23/17 and had Mike as our photographer. He came on time but just kind of stood around until I told him to start taking pictures. He did not give us any direction, didn't tell us how to pose or reposition anyone. My bridesmaids finally had to step up... Read More and tell him basically how to do his job. He never gave me or my husband a card or explained how to look at our pictures. I obviously haven't seen any pictures yet I pray to god they turn out good.

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 Nykky S

This review is for the photographers only at this time as I do not yet have any feedback on the timeliness of delivering photos and the ordering process. We got married on 9/9/2017. Our photographers were Sergio N and Alex. Sergio was great! He showed up on time and was... Read More ready to shoot. He took into consideration everything we sent the office administrator prior to our wedding day to ensure we had the shots we wanted. I was happy to know what I provided was passed on and used! Sergio proposed shots as well and was great at scoping out backdrops. He did great at ensuring the photo was spot on! Along the way Sergio showed us shots to ensure what he was capturing was what we wanted. They were amazing! I cannot wait for us to get the professional photos back. The booking process was simple and Jovan helped answer all our questions. I frequently emailed him asking questions and he responded in a prompt, professional manner. Thanks Jolie Images!

Reviewed on 9/23/2017 Lauren D

We used Jolie for our wedding this past September and absolutely loved our photographer. Marta jumped right in taking amazing photos of our big day. With a bridal party of 26 with two ring bearers and a flower girl she really had her work cut our for her and did amazing. I... Read More cannot wait to see all the actual images! Highly recommended!!

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Nicole B

I can not say enough about our photographer the day of our wedding. Dmitryi was fantastic to work with and the photos turned out beautiful. Even our family and friends raved about the photos being the BEST wedding photos they have ever seen. Thank you Dmitryi and Jolie Images... Read More for making everything so easy. I cannot wait to print and hang them. Highly recommend this company!

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Ashley C

I had an amazing experience using Jolie Images Photography & Video for my wedding. The office was quick to respond to my emails and return phone calls to answer any questions that arised. So many extras come with the package that we chose (VIP) and the price is more than... Read More reasonable for the Chicagoland area. Sergio Nastenko was our photographer for our wedding. Not only did he let me see the pictures after he took them, but the proofs are uploaded on our event page already! After only 2 weeks! Sergio was respectful and had a creative vision that led to amazing photos. I never felt pressured to take a specific photo (which is what we wanted) and I now have beautiful memories of my wedding day! I would recommend Jolie Images over and over again, specifically Sergio.

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Shaunice D

Our photographer Max was amazing he was our unofficial coordinator. He staged rooms and even assisted in lacing my gown and helping the groomsmen with their boutonnière. I was amazed with his personality and how he kept me calm and got everyone organized. I would recommend Jolie... Read More imaging to any one planning a wedding. We're received 5 star service at a 2 star price.

Reviewed on 9/16/2017 Ashley S

Jolie images was fantastic from start to finish. From our questions to the picking of our package they were just so helpful. Then a few days before the wedding we talked to our photographer and explained what we were kind of looking for. The day of the wedding our photographer... Read More Sergio was so helpful. He knew exactly what pictures to take and when to take them. I would highly recommend them for your event. Sergio did a fantastic job of capturing our weddinh day!

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Courtney F

I used Jolie Images for my photography and videography for my wedding which was a couple weeks ago, on September 3rd. It was such a relief to work with every single person at the Jolie office, they were all so accommodating and helpful throughout the entire wedding planning... Read More process! They gave me ideas and recommendations on photos I should take and Jovan was always quick to answer all of my emails that I had sent him with questions. You also cannot beat the price and packages that they offer. The sneak peak photos that our photographer showed us look absolutely beautiful!! I cannot wait to see them all! Jolie also couldn't have matched me with a better photographer and videography, they were both such nice guys and my whole wedding party had such a good time with them. Everything went perfectly!! Thank you Jolie Images!!!

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Ron S

It was easy to work with Jolie images. Our photographer, Sergio, was professional and found good locations for photos. He even helped me put on my Boutonnière. Would definitely recommend.

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Jamia Y

We got married 8/18/17 and it was the best day ever! Our photographer Greg and videographer John made sure I had no worries when it came to pictures or capturing the most precious moments during our day! You won't regret picking Jolie Photography for your special occasion. I can... Read More only imagine what the pictures look like, I know amazing for sure!

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Amber B

If you want amazing photos for your wedding, do not hesitate to book Jolie Images! You must request photographer Sergio Nastenko! He was beyond amazing and truly exceeded our expectations. His attention to detail is spot on. I hardly even noticed him throughout the night but he... Read More took exceptional photos. I would book him again and recommend him to anyone I know. He captured those special moments and memories that my husband and I will treasure for the rest of our lives. ☺️

Reviewed on 9/04/2017 Jocelyn K

I only wish I could give more stars. Our photographer was Anthony and he was amazing. As we neared the end of the reception, Anthony didn't wind down at all, he had some amazing ideas for addition photos as night fell, so we stepped away from the reception and took some... Read More gorgeous photos by lamplight. We also had a great time experimenting with sparklers and long exposure photography. Anthony was an amazing professional, and I really can't say enough positive things about him. Thanks Anthony if you are reading this!!!