Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Vintage

$0-$999

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

642 Wheeling Rd, Wheeling, IL

Jolie Images Wedding Photography

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 Amber L

Jolie Images was great to work with. There are so many contracts and deadlines that come with booking a wedding and I am grateful that they made it as easy for me as possible. From booking to the ending of the wedding I received wonderful quality and service. They answered any... Read More questions I had and there was NO hidden language in the contract (that's a red flag for me when booking). Besides the actual booking, our photographer was AMAZING! I am able to look back at my wedding photos and really still feel how the day went. She made sure to capture us as the focal point and really paid attention to all of the details. I highly recommend Jolie Images.

BEST PHOTOGRAPHER OUT THERE!

Reviewed on 4/27/2015 Vanessa C

We took a chance with Jolie Images because the price was to good to be true! But we had the most amazing experience with our photographer Max! Not only was he taking amazing pictures but he was there to help with my dress, veil, our children, and all of the above. He exceeded... Read More our expectations and are very happy with how well it went! Max is truly a great person and amazing photographer! Thank you so much!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 1/16/2015 Megan K

We had David photograph our wedding and he was absolutely amazing!!! I will admit I was a little worried the price was too good to be true, but when I looked through my pictures when they were done it was like I was re-living my wedding! And now I get to do that anytime I want!... Read More Everyone on staff at Jolie is so nice and helpful! And the prices to order pictures are so affordable! Thank you Thank you Jolie Images! You were everything I wanted in a wedding photographer and MORE!!!

Beautiful photographs

Reviewed on 10/14/2014 Autumn D

All a bride wants on her big day is to capture the essence of the day and all the wonderful details she has spent months planning. I know this because this is all I wanted! I chose to go with Jolie Images and I couldn't be happier. They had an amazing deal when I booked them and... Read More I am currently waiting to get my CD with all the photographs. We had Ryan as our photographer and he was very knowledgeable and professional the entire day. He called me the week of the wedding to get an idea of what I wanted, he arrived early at the church and took all the photos every bride wants. He even took gorgeous shots of our venues and incorporated us into every shot. He got us dancing the night away as well as our guests. I would without a doubt go with Jolie Images again and have recommended them to our engaged friends.

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Ashley J

We had booked with Jolie Images last year for our wedding on 9/25/16 and we were so happy with our photographer. Max did an amazing job getting a ton of pictures of my bride and making sure we got the "pinterest" shots she really wanted (sparklers grand exit and big wedding... Read More guest shot). All of our guests were raving about Max all night and we can't help but rave about him too! Thanks Max for making our day special and grabbing all of those special picture perfect moments!

Reviewed on 9/21/2016

Jolie provided amazing service. Mitch was our photographer and he was incredible. He knew exactly what type of pictures we wanted and he left us speechless with how beautiful our photo's are. He was professional and very accommodating to our needs and style. Everyone at... Read More Jolie was fantastic and we felt comfortable using them. Their prices are fair and help guide you to the right package that fits your needs. I will be recommending them for other couples to use in the future. Thank you to everyone at Jolie, especially Mitch for providing us with amazing photos that we will look back at for our whole lives.

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Christina g

Very responsive company and easy to work with! May have been one of the smoothest parts of our wedding planning. Also have a variety of packages depending on what you are looking for which are all great values in my opinion. They may charge a travel charge depending on how far... Read More your wedding is from Wheeling which was literally the only downside. Our photographer Laen Neal was amazing! He went above and beyond what I was expecting from a photographer. He was constantly asking if there was anything we needed him to do both related and unrelated to the pictures. He was able to capture all our requested poses and incorporated a bunch of his own. He has a great personality which really added to the wedding day and kept us laughing.

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Stephanie R

Thank you so much to Serge (SRB) for making our wedding photography an AWESOME experience!! He did such a great job and was so accomodating to all of our requests. He fit in like one of our guests and was so nice! If anyone is looking for a wonderfully skilled photographer, with... Read More an awesome personality, ask for him!!

Reviewed on 9/18/2016 Amy M

Best price around! We used them for both our engagement and wedding photos, and everything came out beautiful. I recommend them to anyone looking for a photographer!

Reviewed on 9/15/2016

My daughter's wedding took place Friday, September 9th up in WI. I was excited to use Jolie Images from the on-line reviews and even more so after meeting in person at the office. Our photographer, Max, arrived at the church promptly on schedule. I am unable to put into words... Read More our thoughts of Max from the moment he arrived to the moment he departed. If you were to ask the wedding party, the following words could be spoken: WOW, awesome, amazing, energetic, professional, good natured, humorous, PHENOMENAL... the list goes on and on. I am so excited/anxious to view the photos that were taken. If they are half as good as Max was they will be exceptional. Please let Max know how much we enjoyed him and I will recommend him to everyone I know!!!! Thank you again Max!!!!

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Tiffany O

Jolie Images did a wonderful job of capturing our special day. Our photographer Sergio was friendly, helpful, and did a fantastic job of catering to our requests. He was on time, discussed what photo shots we were interested in getting, suggested several shots, and he was... Read More willing to shoot at several different nearby locations. We were particularly impressed by how well he worked alongside a videographer we had hired from another company. He took all the suggestions that were made to him and he created magic. We are very pleased to have had him at our wedding and we appreciate the grand effort he put into our project.

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Virginia A

Fantastic! Our photographer was so professional, considerate and creative. We cannot wait to see our photos :)

Reviewed on 9/05/2016 Kelly F

Jolie Images was a great choice for our wedding. They are budget friendly and, for me, one of the least stressful parts to plan. Our photographer, Ramona, was so sweet. She was on time and very easy to work with. She did a great job capturing all the shots I requested depite... Read More my error of a really tight timeline. When we viewed our photos we were shocked by the quantity taken! I was also impressive how Ramona was able to capture so many different angles during the ceremony, as we were completely unawear of her moving around us. We greatly appreciate Ramona's effort in making sure our pictures were beautiful.

Reviewed on 9/02/2016 Renee A

My husband and I were were very pleased with the ideas Sergio suggested during our wedding on the Spirit of Chicago. He was very friendly and helpful in many ways. I look forward to our wedding photos because we know he did an amazing job. Thank you so much Sergio for... Read More everything. You made a very special day, more special.

Reviewed on 9/02/2016

Sergio is an amazing photographer. He is very fun to work with. He had so many great ideas for pictures. He easily became more than just our photographer. He became a very special guest at our wedding. I know my husband and I are going to absolutely love our pictures.

Reviewed on 8/30/2016 Katie S

They did a great job!!!!! David was my photographer, he thought of all the shots and remember all the important pictures that I needed to get!!!!

Reviewed on 8/24/2016 Amber K

Everyone at Jolie was great to work with. All of my questions were answered and, best of all, my pictures came out beautifully! Sergio was our photographer, and he was extremely thorough.

Reviewed on 8/21/2016 Kelly W

Jolie Images was amazing throughout our whole wedding process. They were easy to book, within our budget and great to work with. We used them for our engagement photos which was quick because of the sun going down but the photographer managed to get great pictures anyways.... Read More They were easy to make payments to in the months leading up to the wedding and were always friendly on the phone when I would call. We were able to choose 5 photographer styles we liked and they picked on that was available. I spoke with him on the phone a few days before the wedding and he was able to calm my nerves a little bit about that aspect of the wedding. When the day came our photographer Mike was incredible. He was funny and helpful and really stayed out of the way but captured amazing pictures. Our pictures became available a month before he said and they are better than we could've imagined. I would highly recommend Jolie Images!

Reviewed on 8/19/2016 Krysta L

Jolie Images was amazing to work with. Any questions or concerns I had were handled quickly. My photographer Widlet was an absolute Joy to work with. He made sure everyone looked amazing. I haven't seen my photo's yet since my wedding was 2 weeks ago but Widlet showed me a few... Read More on his camera while we was shooting and they looked amazing. I would hire them again in a heartbeat! Thank you Jolie Images!

Reviewed on 8/16/2016 Megan Z

I booked Jolie from a friend's recommendation. We were very satisfied with our photographer, Sergiy. He was friendly, funny, and not only incorporated what was important to us, but had a unique vision of his own that made for some really incredible shots. On top of all this,... Read More they are affordable. I would totally recommend Jolie.

Reviewed on 8/15/2016 Jessica D

Diego, was our photographer, he was AMAZZZZING!!!! He actually laced up my corset back dress!! Talk about going above and beyond!!! Not to mention he also bustled my dress after my ladies got lost in the buttons and lace in the dress!! That's not even talking about the pictures!... Read More We got 4 discs of over 1700 pictures of our day beautiful memories! They also did our engagement pictures exactly how we envisioned them to look like!! Thank you for everything!!!

Reviewed on 8/13/2016 Jordan Y

From start to (almost) finish, my hubby and I have nothing but GREAT things to say about Jolie Images. When I initially called to book our photographer I was nervous and had about a million questions. The calming voice on the other end of the phone walked me through how to... Read More view online portfolios and made the BEST recommendation of pairing us with MR (Michelle). I cannot say enough about how flawlessly Michelle fit into our wedding day! Kind, caring, and full of great ideas. She had no problem accommodating all of our special picture requests and I felt as though she knew how, and took pride in, capturing our day exactly how we wanted it! We couldn't have been happier! We opted to do the top-tier package which includes a proof book, custom-designed wedding album, and a few prints. The contract/follow-up after final payment included a detailed timeline of when to expect the above mentioned items. Michelle also followed up with us about two days after the wedding to let us know when the pictures will be uploaded into the online gallery. The wait time doesn't seem too bad, I'm just so anxious to finally see them! Thank you Jolie Images!

Reviewed on 8/08/2016 Shannon K

Jolie Images is so great! They are very responsive to emails and phone calls and I was always given 110% customer service. I had Ramona as my photographer and she was amazing! So passionate about her job and the photos turned out so beautiful, as if straight out of a magazine! I... Read More highly recommend going with Jolie Images. They have very fair and reasonable pricing and their photos turn out beautiful.

Reviewed on 8/02/2016 Sandy G

he didn’t make me feel like just another customer. Another thing I loved about them is that the whole process was stress free (and we all know how important that is). About a week before the wedding, I got an email from Serena Valenti, our photographer for the day. I can’t sing... Read More her praises enough! She was truly fantastic. She followed up with a few texts and calls. I gave her my timeline and she even made a few suggestions. The day of had some drama and I cut some of the things I had in my timeline, she just rolled with it without any problems. She was like my therapist for the day and I truly appreciate it. She made me feel like a friend, not just some wacky bride she was doing a service for. I just know she captured our day beautifully. She showed me a couple of the shots on her camera and I was floored with how great they looked. I can’t wait to see the rest of them. I would honestly choose Serena and Jolie Images over and over again.

Reviewed on 7/27/2016 Britt-Marie N

Our wedding day was on July 2nd 2016, and we had David as our wedding photographer! I just wanted to send a big shot out to him, I highly recommend him to any future brides out there!! He was so amazing in his work and personality, he just caught the greatest shots of the party,... Read More guests, my husband and I and I had the best compliments from my guests! I was truly happy with him! Thank you David from Jolie Images for making our day amazing!! Britt-Marie & Bill Lee