Award-Winning Photography | 10 Hour Package $595

Memories should be priceless not expensive... When you choose Jolie Images to photograph your wedding, you will get a beautiful blend of traditional, contemporary, artistic and photojournalistic styles. Visit our website to see if your date is available. (Video & photobooths also available). Or email [email protected] with any questions!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Vintage

$0-$999

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Bow2018

642 Wheeling Rd, Wheeling, IL (847) 850-7052

Jolie Images Wedding Photography

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 Amber L

Jolie Images was great to work with. There are so many contracts and deadlines that come with booking a wedding and I am grateful that they made it as easy for me as possible. From booking to the ending of the wedding I received wonderful quality and service. They answered any... Read More questions I had and there was NO hidden language in the contract (that's a red flag for me when booking). Besides the actual booking, our photographer was AMAZING! I am able to look back at my wedding photos and really still feel how the day went. She made sure to capture us as the focal point and really paid attention to all of the details. I highly recommend Jolie Images.

BEST PHOTOGRAPHER OUT THERE!

Reviewed on 4/27/2015 Vanessa C

We took a chance with Jolie Images because the price was to good to be true! But we had the most amazing experience with our photographer Max! Not only was he taking amazing pictures but he was there to help with my dress, veil, our children, and all of the above. He exceeded... Read More our expectations and are very happy with how well it went! Max is truly a great person and amazing photographer! Thank you so much!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 1/16/2015 Megan K

We had David photograph our wedding and he was absolutely amazing!!! I will admit I was a little worried the price was too good to be true, but when I looked through my pictures when they were done it was like I was re-living my wedding! And now I get to do that anytime I want!... Read More Everyone on staff at Jolie is so nice and helpful! And the prices to order pictures are so affordable! Thank you Thank you Jolie Images! You were everything I wanted in a wedding photographer and MORE!!!

Beautiful photographs

Reviewed on 10/14/2014 A S

All a bride wants on her big day is to capture the essence of the day and all the wonderful details she has spent months planning. I know this because this is all I wanted! I chose to go with Jolie Images and I couldn't be happier. They had an amazing deal when I booked them and... Read More I am currently waiting to get my CD with all the photographs. We had Ryan as our photographer and he was very knowledgeable and professional the entire day. He called me the week of the wedding to get an idea of what I wanted, he arrived early at the church and took all the photos every bride wants. He even took gorgeous shots of our venues and incorporated us into every shot. He got us dancing the night away as well as our guests. I would without a doubt go with Jolie Images again and have recommended them to our engaged friends.

Reviewed on 12/11/2017 Kelsey M

Jolie Images was FANTASTIC for our wedding day. Daniel our photographer was amazing, funny, and constantly cracking jokes. He came in and did his thing, and it was like he wasn't even there. From the booking process, to the day of they were great to work with. I have not yet... Read More received any photos, however I cannot wait to see what they look like! Highly recommend them, the price is set perfectly and can fit any bride/grooms budget.

Reviewed on 12/09/2017 Rachel D

I lucked into a pricing special and am so happy that I decided to use Jolie Images. Michelle was our photographer and she totally "got" what sorts of photos we were looking for. Nothing too posed, casual, and with Chicago in a supporting role. We love our photos and while... Read More nervous about spending 10 hours smiling for a stranger, she couldn't have been more pleasant and fun to hang out with.

Reviewed on 12/02/2017 Juliann C

Mitch from Jolie Images was great! We couldn’t have been happier with him the day of the wedding and how the photos turned out! Great guy and great photographer!! Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 12/01/2017 Angela M

You really cant go wrong with Jolie Images. They have a ton of photographers for you to choose from, something for everyone! We had Sergi and he was so much fun! He was taking photos of the girls getting glammed up the morning of and he was making us all laugh the whole time. It... Read More felt so natural and the shots he showed me were breathtaking! And that was in a very dirty hotel room lol. He very kindly kept us on schedule, made sure that all the individual shots I wanted were done in a timely manner as well as catching every special moment with my girls and mom/mom in-law. I am Orthodox and our ceremony is a little different than others. There are certain parts of the ceremony that you really want pictures of and I was concerned about that. As fate would have it, Sergi was also Orthodox and was there to catch every special moment of the ceremony. After the ceremony, he managed to get my big crazy family in order to get photos. He was quick, concise and organized. I don't know what I would have done without him! He had a great sense of humor, my husband and I are real goofballs and he captured so much of that. He was creative and laid back, which made for a stress-free day! I would recommend Jolie Images to any couple and especially Sergi! I cant wait to see the photos and the video!

Reviewed on 12/01/2017 Christina F

We had a fantastic experience with Jolie Images throughout the whole process. From our first call, they were so kind, pleasant, and friendly! I must have called/emailed more than 30 times with questions or additions or deletions from the contract because of us changing our mind.... Read More They always responded VERY quickly which made planning (at least this part of our wedding) a breeze! Every person I talked to was just so nice and helpful. Then, when the photographer called a few days before the wedding to discuss details, he also was SO NICE. Our photographer was Laen. Right off the bat I told him both myself and my husband are very shy and don't enjoy pictures much. He said "No problem! I can do it however you want. I can either tell you exactly how to pose for each picture or I can let you do whatever you want with little instruction." I was put at ease with his attitude and kind words. At the wedding, this may sound weird, but my favorite part was doing the pictures with just the photographer and my husband. I HATE pictures, but Laen was so funny and didn't make us feel uncomfortable at all. He made our experience AMAZING. It is hard to display using words how much of a positive affect he had on our wedding day experience. We are still waiting on our wedding video (also done by Jolie), but I will write a review for that as well once we receive it. I'm sure it will be great!

Reviewed on 11/20/2017 Charlene M

Jolie Images was by far the best choice we made. Our photographer Tony and our videographer were the absolute best. They were both very professional, punctual, kind, and flexible. I have to say that Jolie Images exceeded my expectations. Tony made our day much smoother and took... Read More such great care of us, he helped us live the moment. We were so happy with Tony that we paid an extra hour for Tony to stay so that he could continue to capture more of our moments. We couldn't have had a better photographer or videographer to capture the happiest moments of our lives. Thank Jolie Images for the great service!

Reviewed on 11/20/2017 Charlene M

Reviewed on 11/18/2017 Sara E

Highly recommend this company. We had David as our photographer and Jim as our videographer. They were both amazing to work with and I just got my photos back and they were breathtaking. Highly recommend using them.

Reviewed on 11/16/2017

Jolie Images is amazing! Willett was the best photographer...he was fun, attentive and very professional. If you are getting married in the Chicago area, this should be your go to photography studio!

Reviewed on 11/10/2017 Amanda L

Omg Greg was phenomenal. I'll be honest I was nervous because they do have some mixed reviews, but he went above and beyond. Not only did he take amazing photos when our wedding in the end of September outdoors decided to be 92 degrees, he got so many good shots, but he was so... Read More helpful and hilarious all day. He helped reduce the nerves by cracking jokes, he was even making sure I was staying hydrated throughout the day. I never had any bad experience any time I called the studio, everyone was always friendly and helpful. I got my photos up online fairly quickly, a little over two weeks after the wedding and them the discs I asked to have shipped so that was about another two weeks after that. No regrets with them at all. Absolutely fantastic.

Reviewed on 11/09/2017 Joann K

Jessica Griffith (JG) was an absolutely amazing photographer! She exceeded all my expectations. She was professional yet laid back, which was exactly what my bridal party needed. She was always there with us, so not a single photo opportunity was lost, yet she was never obvious... Read More or in the way. It didn’t take long before I felt like she was there as part of the family. I couldn’t have possibly been happier with her – or with the pictures! And the whole team at Jolie Images is friendly, helpful and responsive. It's very clear why Jolie Images is the "Bride's Choice" award winner for 10 consecutive years!

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Michelle D

Best Choice for my wedding!! Pictures are highly important to me, but I did not want to pay thousands of dollars for pictures. I was also an out of town bride, could not go in and meet different photographers and did not take the time to go through and pick out a photographer,... Read More Jolie did it all for me! And I was not disappointed. VINCE, was my photographer and I was select him for future events! We had one phone conversation, I gave him the details of the wedding, his and mine expectations, and he showed up on the day of the wedding right on time! He started taking pictures and he worked with my tight schedule and would show me the shots as we went if I wished. He is very creative and has perfect direction, so my groom and I didn't have to think, just enjoy each other and not feel awkward! Again, an amazing experience!! I would do it again, and the next time around I would 100% add on the videographer too! Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Courtenay D

Awesome wedding photography!! Jovan was so helpful from day one with quick responses! The price is beyond fair. My photographer, Sylvia, called two days before the wedding as promised and listened to my vision and had been at my venue before which was super helpful! Day of she... Read More could not have been better, she was so creative and clearly loves what she does. We have SO many pictures that we love from our special day! Thank you Jolie Images and thank you Sylvia!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Katelyn S

Jolie Images was the best choice for our style, budget, needs, and wants. I can't say enough about their professionalism. Truly our photographer was AMAZING!!!! Sergio Nastenko captured everything I wanted and more. When I woke up to it raining on my wedding day I slowly saw my... Read More dream of rustic farm pictures going out the window but, Sergio captured the day perfectly even with four inches of rain. The pictures in the old dairy barn I grew up in couldn't be any more amazing and I can't thank him enough for running around in the rain to capture our day. If you want the perfect pictures use Jolie and ask for Sergio.

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Yolanda L

We used Jolie Images for our wedding on 10-15-17 and we could not have been happier! Sergio Nastenko was our photographer and he was so professional and so easy to work with! He took amazing photographs, he showed us pics as he went along and even without being edited they... Read More looked amazing! They really do understand the importance of your event and they absolutely deliver! Sergio did an amazing job capturing such a special moment in our lives and Jolie Images was a pleasure to work with!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Anna H

We used Jolie Images after they'd done a family members wedding, as well as several other couples we know, and we are so glad we did. Our photographer, Daniel, was beyond amazing. He listened to every request we had, but also helped guide us in the areas we knew nothing about.... Read More Daniel absolutely made our wedding day so much more relaxed and fun by being so experienced and skilled. He did phenomenal work and was a complete professional. I would absolutely recommend Jolie Images for the quality and price of their packages, and Daniel specifically for the excellent photographer he is!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Sally P

Our photographer was AWESOME! The pictures turned out amazing!! Family and Friends bragged and raved!! When my Grandfather asked what was the price if i didnt mind , he was wowed! Then I told him about all the extras..he was shocked and said " you made Out" my father couldn't... Read More believe how attentive the photographer was and he took so many pictures!! 3,000 plus he didnt miss a moment!! I would definitely recommend them!!! If u dont choose Jolie Images ur missing out!!! Thank you Tammie for making our experience outstanding!!!XOXO

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Cyndi H

This company is top notch. We used them for our september 2017 wedding. They were great from the start answering all of our questions. What you see is what you get. The pricing is very fair and no hidden costs like some other companies. Our photographer Gemma was amazing. Not... Read More only did she take good photos she met with us twice prior to the ceremony to go over things and get a timeline in order. Loved her. We received our proofs online in the time frame that was promised. Great company I would highly recommend.

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Nina K

Jolie Images was the perfect choice for my husband and I. Our wedding was this past weekend and we had the photographer Alex and videographer was Jim. They were both amazing. Very flexible and fun to work with. They listened to what Johnny and I both wanted and did it. Alex was... Read More a blast. He reviewed the photos we sent and replicated them to fit Johnny and I. That way we got the pictures we wanted as they adjusted it to be more of who we are as a couple. I am beyond happy and grateful for Jolie Images and their amazingly resonable prices. We can't wait to ser the final outcome of both the pictures and video of our wedding.

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Jacqui W

Could not be happier with our experience using Jolie and more specifically Ramona Padurean-Vinesar for our September wedding! Ramona has a fantastic eye for detail and did not miss a moment. So far the pictures that we have gotten back look fantastic. Cannot wait to see the... Read More rest! Thank you Ramona!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Amy S

We used Jolie Images for our August 2017 wedding. Jovan coordinated everything; he was always in communication with us and very responsive to all our inquiries. Daniel was our photographer for our pre-wedding shoot and our wedding day. He was more than amazing. We have soooo... Read More many fabulous photos and he was a pleasure to have around. We had 5 small children in our wedding and he worked so well with them. He would help out in whatever we needed such as pinning boutonnieres, folding hankies, and bustling the dress! Jolie Images has the best value! They have affordable packages and high quality staff and photographers. They definitely captured our memories is a very lovely way. I will cherish these photos!!!