Award-Winning Photography | 10 Hour Package $595

Memories should be priceless not expensive... When you choose Jolie Images to photograph your wedding, you will get a beautiful blend of traditional, contemporary, artistic and photojournalistic styles. Visit our website to see if your date is available. (Video & photobooths also available). Or email [email protected] with any questions!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Vintage

$0-$999

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

642 Wheeling Rd, Wheeling, IL (847) 850-7052

Jolie Images Wedding Photography

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 Amber L

Jolie Images was great to work with. There are so many contracts and deadlines that come with booking a wedding and I am grateful that they made it as easy for me as possible. From booking to the ending of the wedding I received wonderful quality and service. They answered any... Read More questions I had and there was NO hidden language in the contract (that's a red flag for me when booking). Besides the actual booking, our photographer was AMAZING! I am able to look back at my wedding photos and really still feel how the day went. She made sure to capture us as the focal point and really paid attention to all of the details. I highly recommend Jolie Images.

BEST PHOTOGRAPHER OUT THERE!

Reviewed on 4/27/2015 Vanessa C

We took a chance with Jolie Images because the price was to good to be true! But we had the most amazing experience with our photographer Max! Not only was he taking amazing pictures but he was there to help with my dress, veil, our children, and all of the above. He exceeded... Read More our expectations and are very happy with how well it went! Max is truly a great person and amazing photographer! Thank you so much!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 1/16/2015 Megan K

We had David photograph our wedding and he was absolutely amazing!!! I will admit I was a little worried the price was too good to be true, but when I looked through my pictures when they were done it was like I was re-living my wedding! And now I get to do that anytime I want!... Read More Everyone on staff at Jolie is so nice and helpful! And the prices to order pictures are so affordable! Thank you Thank you Jolie Images! You were everything I wanted in a wedding photographer and MORE!!!

Beautiful photographs

Reviewed on 10/14/2014 Autumn D

All a bride wants on her big day is to capture the essence of the day and all the wonderful details she has spent months planning. I know this because this is all I wanted! I chose to go with Jolie Images and I couldn't be happier. They had an amazing deal when I booked them and... Read More I am currently waiting to get my CD with all the photographs. We had Ryan as our photographer and he was very knowledgeable and professional the entire day. He called me the week of the wedding to get an idea of what I wanted, he arrived early at the church and took all the photos every bride wants. He even took gorgeous shots of our venues and incorporated us into every shot. He got us dancing the night away as well as our guests. I would without a doubt go with Jolie Images again and have recommended them to our engaged friends.

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Brittany M

Cannot possibly say enough good things about this company! Greg did both our engagement photos and our wedding photos and he is the absolute BEST!!!! Everything has turned out fabulous and I can't wait to get our wedding photos back! Would HIGHLY recommend to anyone!

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Brittany B

Our pictures turned out beautiful, our photographer brought an assistant along to make sure we got every picture we wanted. The day ran smooth and everyone loved the photo video team. We can not wait to see the video!

Reviewed on 5/14/2017 Christine R

Michelle was the AWESOME!! She knew exactly what we wanted and guided us through everything! I highly recommend Jolie for the great deals, really great photos, creativity and fun, comfortable and professional photographers :) will be using them again for future photography... Read More needs!

Reviewed on 5/06/2017 Samantha L

We loved working with Adrian! He contacted us prior to the wedding to ask important questions regarding what kind of pictures we wanted, family dynamics, amount of pictures at each location, etc. This resulted everything going very smoothly and exactly how we wanted on the day... Read More of the wedding. When we received our proof book, there were TONS of pictures to choose from and we were able to pick some really good ones that captured truly special moments. I was very happy with Adrian as our photographer! :) We also used videography and photo booth services from Jolie Images. I didn't really communicate with my videographer but I received my video last month and was very pleased with it! It was short and included all of the important parts of our wedding. The photobooth provided props, gave you a book with all the photos of your guests, and I received a lot of compliments on our photo booth. Overall, Jolie Images had a great price for a package deal and I am happy they provided their services on our big day!

Reviewed on 5/04/2017 Rachelle N

Our photographer was very generous and understanding as our wedding day was pretty chaotic in all the setup! She had great visions for different shots to take and just made sure we all felt comfortable with her! It was a great experience working with her!

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Millicent D

Natalie was amazing... she was professional but felt like family by the end of the trip. She listened to our thoughts but always had great ideas. If I ever had to do this again or suggest this service to family.. it will be Jolie Images and it will be Natalie!!! Can't wait to... Read More see my finished photos

Reviewed on 5/01/2017 Teri B

I can't begin to say THANK YOU! From the start, Jolie Images was amazing to work with. When planning a wedding, your nerves and stress level grow. I never felt stressed about selecting them. We just used them on April 21st for our wedding and I can't wait to see our... Read More pictures. Gemma was our photographer. She kept making us laugh. She had us to shots that were fun and not boring. She was just as excited as us when she got a shot. She had to show us. We loved her so much!!! Our bridal party kept saying how great she was. Before the wedding, I couldn't believe how fast their response time was. I would send an email and BOOM a response. We all know most of our vendors are not that way. When I saw their prices I first thought NO WAY, what do you really get but it's true. Everything they say. They make it affordable. I had a friend get married and she got way less but paid double the amount. How crazy is that!?!? They only required a $50.00 deposit with the balance due one month before your event. That is unheard of. The 10 hours with Gemma were so much fun! Thank you again sooooo much :) Teri and Gil

Reviewed on 4/26/2017 Felicia C

Sergiy Byalyk was the photographer for my wedding this past Saturday 4-22-17, and he was awesome! Before the wedding He was in contact with me to make sure he utilized all of his time not allowing much downtime. He was very patient as I had wedding brain and didn't know some... Read More answers right away. The day of the wedding he was awesome making sure I was ok, and worked very well with my 2 year old daughter who didn't want to cooperate at times ! I can't wait to see how the pictures turned out!

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Jounica E

Our photographer was awesome! You don't actually meet your photographer until the week of your wedding, but we were very lucky to have such a great photographer. She was easy and fun to work with. The company itself has great prices and they're very flexible with upgrading your... Read More package. The photos were ready about a week later and looked perfect. Thank you Jolie Images!

Reviewed on 4/13/2017 Tristan C

Jolie Images photographed my brother and sister-in-law's wedding in 2013. After seeing how beautiful the shots were and the products they created, I couldn't wait to book them for mine. This past weekend (4/8/2017), Sylwia from Jolie Images, photographed my wedding. She was... Read More unbelievably amazing to to work with. It was like working with a best friend. She was very prompt and her passion for her work lit up the room. Futhermore, from the very beginning Jolie Images had my best interest in mind, as well as, had the best priced packages. The communication was clear and very well organized. We also included a photo booth staffed with an attendant who created a breathtaking scrapbook for us to cherish the fun memories and to provide our guest with a fun party favor. Not only did our guest get a copy of the photos, but they were able to get more copies through email. I then received all photos taken from the booth in less than 48 hours. I am so excited to relive the memories when I receive the proofs and ordered products. There are truly no words to describe our experience with Jolie Images, especially becaise of the talented Sylwia. I will definitely use them again for our next adventure. Thank you for the amazing service and charismatic care. Mr. And Mrs. Cure

Reviewed on 4/10/2017 Sanja N

I have nothing but the great memories captured by Gemma from Jolie images. She was honestly the best. From the moment she walked into my hotel room, it was nothing but an amazing experience. Prior to the wedding she asked what I wanted, I showed her pics and she really followed... Read More thru. I just received a sneak peek and can't wait for the rest of the photos. You want great pics, Jolie is the place and Gemma #1 in my books.

Reviewed on 4/10/2017 Patricia F

I had Daniel and Martha come on Saturday and Shoot my Wedding! They were friendly and so much fun! Daniel even stuck around to make sure we got all the pictures i wanted. The showed up Early to set up and were so AMAZING! I cant wait to see the pictures~ Thanks again for all... Read More that you guys did! Mrs. Patricia Italia

Reviewed on 4/05/2017 Nicole C

Very friendly and professional!

Reviewed on 3/20/2017 Andrea H

Michelle with Jolie Images was the absolute best! She was the perfect match for me! She went above and beyond to make our day really special and captured every moment perfectly. She remembered all of the special pictures I wanted, even when I couldn't!! I could not have had... Read More a better photographer!!! Best experience ever!

Reviewed on 3/07/2017 Casey C

We looked at many different photographers for our wedding, and I felt Jolie was by far our best option. I was a little nervous when I saw how reasonably priced Jolie was in comparison to many other photographers we looked at, but I am extremely happy wit the outcome. With Jolie... Read More I feel you get so much more bang for your buck. They offer many packages and options. I think the best thing about Jolie is they actually give you your photos on discs, so you can print as many as you want wherever you want. We had Greg as our photographer for both our engagement photos and wedding photos, and he was wonderful! He captured my day perfectly, we told him we wanted nice formal pictures, but also lots of party pictures. He did an amazing job. Everytime I look through my album I get to re-live the entire day! I would highly recommend Jolie Images.

Reviewed on 2/27/2017 Nicole B

They will not give me my album as stated in the contract because they say it is too late. The contract did not have an expiration date listed. I called the owner and she said she needed to contact her attorney wtf. That was 2 weeks ago and still heard nothing!!! Wouldn't even... Read More refund my money for the album. And on top of it.my wedding day photos were missing family members and we have almost no bridal party photos.

Reviewed on 2/21/2017 Angie S

Excelent work, our photographer Mitchell has great ideas for pictures. Everyone loved our pictures. Greatly recomend jolie Images

Reviewed on 2/13/2017 James R

We were married on a Wednesday night in December, between Christmas and New Years. Our photographer, Max, was absolutely amazing!! His attention to detail, his patience, and his creativity have left us with absolutely stunning photographs from the start of the afternoon all... Read More the way through the very last guest leaving. Jolie Images is by far the nicest and easiest company to work with!---Kristen and James Roth 12/28/16

Reviewed on 1/15/2017 Amber S

Sergiy was an amazing photographer! He was super easy to work with, had great ideas for pictures, and really made everything perfect. I can't wait to see my pictures- the preview he showed me was stunning. I can't recommend Sergiy and this company more!

Reviewed on 1/06/2017 Heidi D

Booking with Jolie was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. Our photographer Mitch was amazing and everyone I contacted was very helpful and friendly. The all inclusive services I received would have cost an outrageous amount of money with many other companies I... Read More researched. I will be suggesting them to anyone looking for a photographer in the future!

Reviewed on 1/05/2017 Maxx M

JOVAN WAS THE ICING ON THE WEDDING CAKE! HAHAHA I'm still laughing at my own joke. But seriously, he knows what he is doing.