Award-Winning Photography | 10 Hour Package $595

Memories should be priceless not expensive... When you choose Jolie Images to photograph your wedding, you will get a beautiful blend of traditional, contemporary, artistic and photojournalistic styles. Visit our website to see if your date is available. (Video & photobooths also available). Or email [email protected] with any questions!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Vintage

$0-$999

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

642 Wheeling Rd, Wheeling, IL (847) 850-7052

Jolie Images Wedding Photography

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 Amber L

Jolie Images was great to work with. There are so many contracts and deadlines that come with booking a wedding and I am grateful that they made it as easy for me as possible. From booking to the ending of the wedding I received wonderful quality and service. They answered any... Read More questions I had and there was NO hidden language in the contract (that's a red flag for me when booking). Besides the actual booking, our photographer was AMAZING! I am able to look back at my wedding photos and really still feel how the day went. She made sure to capture us as the focal point and really paid attention to all of the details. I highly recommend Jolie Images.

BEST PHOTOGRAPHER OUT THERE!

Reviewed on 4/27/2015 Vanessa C

We took a chance with Jolie Images because the price was to good to be true! But we had the most amazing experience with our photographer Max! Not only was he taking amazing pictures but he was there to help with my dress, veil, our children, and all of the above. He exceeded... Read More our expectations and are very happy with how well it went! Max is truly a great person and amazing photographer! Thank you so much!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 1/16/2015 Megan K

We had David photograph our wedding and he was absolutely amazing!!! I will admit I was a little worried the price was too good to be true, but when I looked through my pictures when they were done it was like I was re-living my wedding! And now I get to do that anytime I want!... Read More Everyone on staff at Jolie is so nice and helpful! And the prices to order pictures are so affordable! Thank you Thank you Jolie Images! You were everything I wanted in a wedding photographer and MORE!!!

Beautiful photographs

Reviewed on 10/14/2014 Autumn D

All a bride wants on her big day is to capture the essence of the day and all the wonderful details she has spent months planning. I know this because this is all I wanted! I chose to go with Jolie Images and I couldn't be happier. They had an amazing deal when I booked them and... Read More I am currently waiting to get my CD with all the photographs. We had Ryan as our photographer and he was very knowledgeable and professional the entire day. He called me the week of the wedding to get an idea of what I wanted, he arrived early at the church and took all the photos every bride wants. He even took gorgeous shots of our venues and incorporated us into every shot. He got us dancing the night away as well as our guests. I would without a doubt go with Jolie Images again and have recommended them to our engaged friends.

Reviewed on 2/27/2017 Nicole B

They will not give me my album as stated in the contract because they say it is too late. The contract did not have an expiration date listed. I called the owner and she said she needed to contact her attorney wtf. That was 2 weeks ago and still heard nothing!!! Wouldn't even... Read More refund my money for the album. And on top of it.my wedding day photos were missing family members and we have almost no bridal party photos.

Reviewed on 2/21/2017 Angie S

Excelent work, our photographer Mitchell has great ideas for pictures. Everyone loved our pictures. Greatly recomend jolie Images

Reviewed on 2/13/2017 James R

We were married on a Wednesday night in December, between Christmas and New Years. Our photographer, Max, was absolutely amazing!! His attention to detail, his patience, and his creativity have left us with absolutely stunning photographs from the start of the afternoon all... Read More the way through the very last guest leaving. Jolie Images is by far the nicest and easiest company to work with!---Kristen and James Roth 12/28/16

Reviewed on 1/15/2017 Amber S

Sergiy was an amazing photographer! He was super easy to work with, had great ideas for pictures, and really made everything perfect. I can't wait to see my pictures- the preview he showed me was stunning. I can't recommend Sergiy and this company more!

Reviewed on 1/06/2017 Heidi D

Booking with Jolie was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. Our photographer Mitch was amazing and everyone I contacted was very helpful and friendly. The all inclusive services I received would have cost an outrageous amount of money with many other companies I... Read More researched. I will be suggesting them to anyone looking for a photographer in the future!

Reviewed on 1/05/2017 Maxx M

JOVAN WAS THE ICING ON THE WEDDING CAKE! HAHAHA I'm still laughing at my own joke. But seriously, he knows what he is doing.

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 Lucky G

I am thankful for Jolie Images for successfully coordinating our wedding photographer and videographer. I have yet to receive my wedding video so this review will focus on my correspondence with Jolie Images associate; Jovan, and our AMAZING wedding photographer; Max. From the... Read More beginning of the wedding planning, Jovan has been prompt in answering emails and was even willing to stay late at work to try to accommodate our schedule. Jovan was a great source of information. He was very helpful and professional. We booked our wedding in the beginning of 2016 and were glad to get our top wedding photographer pick. After reading numerous excellent reviews about Max, we were lucky to have him capture our big day. On the day of the wedding, Max arrived early and was ready to work. He instantly made everyone feel comfortable around him with his charisma and humor. He was very efficient, professional, and made every moment count. With all the chaos of that morning, Max was able to elegantly take pictures of everyone “getting ready”. More importantly, Max used his talent and creativity to take great pictures within a limited space. We were so impressed with his work when we finally received our digital copies. Max made sure that everyone in our families and friends were captured in the photos. I cant say enough about his humor and charisma! It was very important to have someone who knows how to connect with people and brings light to stressful situations. In addition, Max went above and beyond being our photographer. Max took it upon himself to properly place the men’s and ring bearer’s boutonnieres! And when there was a slight hiccup in the Family Video Montage, Max went up to the computer and worked it out with DJ! It meant the world to us that he also cared to make our wedding day special by lending a hand whenever he can. Everyone loved Max!! He has this incredible personality and thoughtful creativity that is just unforgettable. Thank you Max, you are the BEST!

Reviewed on 12/28/2016 Suzanne U

REALLY knocked it out of the park. I was a little nervous because I really price shopped and they were the best price for what I was looking for. So, sometimes “you get what you pay for”. NOT HERE. They were absolutely amazing in every way. From the start, we setup an... Read More appointment quickly. In the appointment Jovan was very straightforward, friendly, and helpful. The rest of the correspondence was done through email and, I kid you not, he usually would email me back within a half hour. By far the BEST vendor I had during the planning part of my wedding. (He also didn’t make me feel stupid for always checking in, which is nice.) Our photographer (Max) called me a few days prior to my wedding and we discussed specifics. I was not very picky, as they are professionals and I trusted whatever he wanted to do. He was friendly on the phone and put me at ease for the wedding day. ON my wedding day Max was AMAZING. Seriously. Making jokes. Getting the pics done quickly (it was cold). Efficient, but not bossy. We even had a couple awkward moments and he handled them with class and moved on. He was really REALLY good. Since my wedding, every. single. person. I’ve talked to has complemented the photographer. NOT ONLY THAT – we also hired a portrait photographer - David (instead of having a photo booth). We provided the props and David provided the backdrop. He was hilarious. He was so perfect for interacting with all of the guests. But, BEST OF ALL – towards the end of the night, Max had left (his 10 hours were up) and there weren’t that many people hitting up the “photo booth area” anymore, so David came out to the dance floor and got some great candid’s that we wouldn’t have had otherwise. They turned out to be some of my favorite pics. In the end, our pictures turned out amazing, absolutely perfect. And it was the best experience you could ask for. Jovan, Max, and David are all amazing and I will use them for all of our photography needs in the future.

Reviewed on 12/26/2016 Peggy S

My husband and I got married last month -- I was initially nervous about using a studio, mainly because I knew I wouldn't meet our photographer until the day of the wedding. We requested and Macs (MM), and he was great to work with from start to finish! Not only did everyone... Read More who stood up in / attended my wedding agree their interactions with him were all very positive, but it was obvious he put in extra effort all day long! Not until the next day did I realize he had stayed later to make sure he got all the shots we wanted, and he also worked with the studio to get me a few images timely so I could use wedding photos for our Christmas cards. Working with Jolie Images as a whole was also positive, and I never had difficulty reaching them. I genuinely felt like Macs enjoys doing his job, and he made us feel like our day was special (not like his 103rd wedding of the year!!) THANKS MACS!

Reviewed on 12/22/2016 Samantha J

I absolutely cannot say enough about how amazing Jolie Images is! Our photographer was professional, fun, and very helpful. He always kept the pace moving to make sure we got a ton of photos. He helped to make our day so special and memorable. We have just seen out photos and... Read More are thrilled. Going through them made us laugh and cry all over again. I would recommend this company to anyone; the quality of service and product that we received has been phenomenal (and that's not even mentioning that incredible price!) Overall, Jolie Images has been the best decision we made for our wedding!

Reviewed on 12/17/2016 Rachel R

We had Maks photograph our wedding back in October and he did a fantastic job! He was very easy to work with and made everyone feel very relaxed and comfortable while we were taking pictures! It was an added bonus for us that he could speak Russian, since my now husband's... Read More grandmas don't speak much English. Jovan and everyone else we have had contact with in the office have been fabulous and wonderful to work with! I would highly recommend Jolie Images to anyone getting married, in fact I have a friend getting married next year and she is using them based off my wedding photos! Great job and a great price!

Reviewed on 12/15/2016 Shannon C

Beyond satisfied! Fantastic, affordable pricing. Our photographer, Michelle, was amazing and went above and beyond in her work on our wedding day! Highly recommend to future bride and grooms!

Reviewed on 12/14/2016 Danielle B

Amazing! The photographer was awesome and funny. He got every picture we wanted to do and made sure they were what we wanted. The price was affordable. The videographer was also amazing. We loved them and we will recommend to anyone!

Reviewed on 12/07/2016 Meghan R

Maks was our photographer, and he was phenomenal! He made our day so special. His upbeat, fun attitude made the whole wedding party forget that they were taking pictures.

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Sam S

Our photographer Daniel was absolutely amazing! More than we could ask for! He not only took our pictures he helped with the boys' boutonnières, helped with lighting, and helped with the whole day's schedule! He was a ton of fun and would definitely use him again. The company... Read More was super easy to work with and was able to do everything by phone and email. Amazing job!!!!

Reviewed on 11/27/2016 Kristi G

Our experience with Jolie Images was wonderful. The photography package was very affordable, which was why we chose this company. However, our photographer is what really made our experience so great. Our photographer, Daniel, did our engagement photos and our wedding photos.... Read More Daniel made us feel comfortable and it was a pleasure to have him with us for the day! Not only were the pictures he took beautiful, but he was a pivotal part of our day. I don't know how we could have gotten through the day without him! He helped show my bridesmaids how to lace my dress, sewed one of my bridesmaid's dress together when the zipper broke, and helped lay out the runner at the ceremony. Our videographer was also fabulous. The pair of them working together really made for a fun day!

Reviewed on 11/25/2016 Sharon B

From the beginning of the wedding process we have had nothing but help from Jolie Images. They were recommended to me by my niece from her wedding a couple years earlier and I can see why. Jovan was very helpful answering any questions that I had, and kept me informed about... Read More all the details. Our photographer was Demitri and he was GREAT! Very professional but fun, handled the "must have" pictures without being asked and listened to our request of a more photo-journalistic style. He was great with our outgoing, fun loving wedding party and tolerated the amateur photographer family members. I would recommend him several times over. We also had our videography with Jolie and although we have not seen our video yet, we were well informed that it can take some time. The videographer (I apologize I don't remember his name) was quiet but was well into the thick of things and even captured some great goodbye moments I am hoping to see. The pricing is unbeatable, and you are able to even add to your package afterward.

Reviewed on 11/25/2016 Sharon B

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Caitlin C

Jolie Images was a true find in our wedding process! As a couple looking for quality photos, while also sticking to our budget, we really feel as though we hit the jackpot when we came across Jolie Images. From the beginning, Jovan was wonderful and responsive. We were... Read More connected with our photographer, Serena, ahead of time at our request. Serena is amazing--a true joy to work with. She took the time to listen to our ideas, provide suggestions and make a plan for the wedding day that would work for everyone in the most seamless manner possible. On our wedding day (10/22) Serena fit right in--she is a breath of fresh air and so sweet and fun! We loved spending time with her that day (although she is really good at blending in and not being obtrusive during those special moments). As two people that aren't the most comfortable in front of the camera, she put us right at ease! Serena was able to show us a few pics throughout the day, and we loved what we saw! We are eager to see the rest once editing is done!! If you are looking for a good experience at a great price, Jolie Images is the way to go! Highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Elyse T

Outstanding! The best day of my life was captured through our photographer Sergio Nastenko. This guy was awesome and a joy to work with. He came highly recommended from another wedding I attended a year ago. This is your guy and the prices of Jolie Images are great! You only... Read More need to make a deposit of $50.

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Kelly K

This photography service is the best kept secret of Chicago! We could not have had a better experience!! Since photos and keepsakes are very important to me, looking for a wedding photographer was the toughest task on the to do list. I looked and mulled things over for almost 6... Read More months without finding any photographer's work that really caught my eye or made me feel confident that they would capture things just the way we wanted it. After almost half a year of diligent searching to no avail, a friend mentioned Daniel Prawica from Jolie Images to me. I looked into his work and immediately called Jolie to book him, and I couldn't be happier that I did! He is such an interesting guy--he's fun, silly (but still professional), experienced, made us feel relaxed and important, and captured our day better than anyone could have! He was able to capture so many great candids but also the classic photos, and has a unique style that you just have to see to understand. I could not be happier that we were lucky enough to have Daniel as our photographer, and highly recommend him to everyone!!!

Start a Conversation!