Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Vintage

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

642 Wheeling Rd, Wheeling, IL

Jolie Images Wedding Photography

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 Amber L

Jolie Images was great to work with. There are so many contracts and deadlines that come with booking a wedding and I am grateful that they made it as easy for me as possible. From booking to the ending of the wedding I received wonderful quality and service. They answered any... Read More questions I had and there was NO hidden language in the contract (that's a red flag for me when booking). Besides the actual booking, our photographer was AMAZING! I am able to look back at my wedding photos and really still feel how the day went. She made sure to capture us as the focal point and really paid attention to all of the details. I highly recommend Jolie Images.

Reviewed on 4/27/2015 Vanessa C

We took a chance with Jolie Images because the price was to good to be true! But we had the most amazing experience with our photographer Max! Not only was he taking amazing pictures but he was there to help with my dress, veil, our children, and all of the above. He exceeded... Read More our expectations and are very happy with how well it went! Max is truly a great person and amazing photographer! Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 1/16/2015 Megan K

We had David photograph our wedding and he was absolutely amazing!!! I will admit I was a little worried the price was too good to be true, but when I looked through my pictures when they were done it was like I was re-living my wedding! And now I get to do that anytime I want!... Read More Everyone on staff at Jolie is so nice and helpful! And the prices to order pictures are so affordable! Thank you Thank you Jolie Images! You were everything I wanted in a wedding photographer and MORE!!!

Beautiful photographs

Reviewed on 10/14/2014 Autumn D

All a bride wants on her big day is to capture the essence of the day and all the wonderful details she has spent months planning. I know this because this is all I wanted! I chose to go with Jolie Images and I couldn't be happier. They had an amazing deal when I booked them and... Read More I am currently waiting to get my CD with all the photographs. We had Ryan as our photographer and he was very knowledgeable and professional the entire day. He called me the week of the wedding to get an idea of what I wanted, he arrived early at the church and took all the photos every bride wants. He even took gorgeous shots of our venues and incorporated us into every shot. He got us dancing the night away as well as our guests. I would without a doubt go with Jolie Images again and have recommended them to our engaged friends.

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Ashleigh R

We used this company for our wedding day. We couldn't be happier with our photographer & the whole experience! His name is Maks. We didn't give him much direction so he pretty much just did his own thing. His ideas for poses were great and he was super professional. His time... Read More management was impeccable. After the church we all went downtown for some pictures and our limo driver wanted to take us back at a certain time that he was recommending. Even warned us that if we stayed any later we would be late to the venue. But Maks insisted that we had more than enough time for even two more locations. He was right! We were even back at the venue a little early! He made everyone in the wedding party feel super comfortable and kept us laughing. We joked with him and said he is a man of all trades. He saw me yawning on the bus on our way to the venue(it was a very long day)and took out a Redbull from his suitcase. He assisted my sister with putting on my sons bowties while we were getting ready. At the reception heeven bustled my dress for me when I couldn't find my maid of honor. We are beyond happy with everything and we cannot wait to see how the pictures turned out! I definitely recommend Jolie Images! Great pricing as well, beyond fair!

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Rachel N

I was recommended Jolie Images from a friend who had recently gotten married and used Jolie as her photography company. I was skeptical at first, simply because I have never done anything like this and from wedding I have been to, the photographer where pushy and rude. Jolie... Read More Images is AMAZING! Their staff is tentative and polite. Our photographer Greg was amazing! He was prompt on timing and was super accommodating on what pictures we wanted and did not want. I HIGHLY recommend Jolie Images to any skeptical bride. They are a great company to work with! 5 stars all the way!

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Kerry M

My fiancé and I searched for a company that we could put 100% trust in when it came to our big life moments! We absolutely LOVE Jovan! He helped us find the perfect photography package to fit our wedding needs! He always kept us in the loop and even offered so much flexibility... Read More with our crazy opposite work schedules we have as a couple! When we were scheduling our engagement pictures, the photographer we had was Shanie! She was so amazing and made it so much fun. They say the pictures should only be about an hour at our venue of choice – but we ended up staying a bit longer because the venue we were at was so large and she happened to have the flexibility in her schedule and was like yeah let's keep going! We were so worried about how awkward it would be to stand and smile and tilt your head and pose for an hour, but Shanie made it so much fun and made us laugh and the time flew by! I am so impressed with how Jolie Images handled the most special moments in our lives. I would recommend them to anyone and everyone who wants to work with a company that helps reduce stress, has great communication, and takes the most stunning photos I have ever seen! I LOVE them!!!!! And pricing is totally affordable and fair! No one wants to spend a ton of money on a chance things won't turn out, with Jolie Images you will not have to worry at all!!!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Katy M

David was super professional and courteous. I couldn't have asked for a better photographer. He captured every moment perfectly and was tuned into what we wanted. We couldn't be happier!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Jenny D

I can't say enough about how positive or experience was working with Jolie Images. Jovan walked us through the entire process and was prompt in his response even the day before our wedding. Serena, our photographer, was incredible- patient, kind, talented and followed each of... Read More our requests for moments we wanted to capture. We will definitely use Jolie again for future photograph needs. A+!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Cheri O

I am so happy that we decided to use Jolie Images for our wedding! Larry was our photographer and he was so professional, but very easy to work with. I have never used a photographer before, so he took the reigns and did a wonderful job! I would recommend Jolie to any couple... Read More looking to have beautiful and affordable pictures taken on their special day! Thanks Jolie!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Kimberly G

We had Greg photograph our wedding and he was personal, energetic and wonderful !! I will admit I was a tiny bit worried the price was too good to be true, but the over all comfort and satisfaction you get from them is great!! Fast to reply anytime you had questions or... Read More concerns. Everyone on staff at Jolie is so nice and helpful! The prices to order pictures are so affordable! There is nothing hidden in their contract and you get complete peace of mind. Thank you Jolie Images! They are everything you want in a wedding photographer and MORE!!!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Melissa B

Jolie Images was the best company we could hope to have worked with for our wedding! Everything from the initial inquiries, to the follow ups, to the contact with our photographer was flawless! On our special day, Maksym Monastysrskyy went above and beyond for us. Everyone loved... Read More him. He not only made sure to catch EVERY possible shot you could imagine, but he made me feel beautiful. He made everyone he had contact with feel special, and we shared many laughs! He went above and beyond the call of duty and I couldn't hope for more in a photographer. I highly recommend not only Jolie Images, but Maks as well! You will not be sorry!! Thank you again, sweet Maks, for being a part of our day, and for beautifully capturing our memories!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Bridget D

Sergio was our photographer and the photos turned out great! He was very laid back and truly treated his work as art. I didn't have the best experiences with people at the office, but Nicole was helpful to work with. End result was good photos and even better price.

Reviewed on 9/29/2016 Maria P

I've always said that the photos are the most important thing to spend the money on at a wedding. The photos are your memories brought to life years down the road. Thankfully, Jolie Images had very reasonable pricing with amazing photographers. We had Greg for both our... Read More engagement and wedding photos. He was funny, professional, and easy to work with. He does an amazing job and helped keep our wedding day a little less stressful. We cannot thank him enough for everything he's done for us. These photos will last a lifetime.

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Ashley J

We had booked with Jolie Images last year for our wedding on 9/25/16 and we were so happy with our photographer. Max did an amazing job getting a ton of pictures of my bride and making sure we got the "pinterest" shots she really wanted (sparklers grand exit and big wedding... Read More guest shot). All of our guests were raving about Max all night and we can't help but rave about him too! Thanks Max for making our day special and grabbing all of those special picture perfect moments!

Reviewed on 9/21/2016

Jolie provided amazing service. Mitch was our photographer and he was incredible. He knew exactly what type of pictures we wanted and he left us speechless with how beautiful our photo's are. He was professional and very accommodating to our needs and style. Everyone at... Read More Jolie was fantastic and we felt comfortable using them. Their prices are fair and help guide you to the right package that fits your needs. I will be recommending them for other couples to use in the future. Thank you to everyone at Jolie, especially Mitch for providing us with amazing photos that we will look back at for our whole lives.

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Christina g

Very responsive company and easy to work with! May have been one of the smoothest parts of our wedding planning. Also have a variety of packages depending on what you are looking for which are all great values in my opinion. They may charge a travel charge depending on how far... Read More your wedding is from Wheeling which was literally the only downside. Our photographer Laen Neal was amazing! He went above and beyond what I was expecting from a photographer. He was constantly asking if there was anything we needed him to do both related and unrelated to the pictures. He was able to capture all our requested poses and incorporated a bunch of his own. He has a great personality which really added to the wedding day and kept us laughing.

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Stephanie R

Thank you so much to Serge (SRB) for making our wedding photography an AWESOME experience!! He did such a great job and was so accomodating to all of our requests. He fit in like one of our guests and was so nice! If anyone is looking for a wonderfully skilled photographer, with... Read More an awesome personality, ask for him!!

Reviewed on 9/18/2016 Amy M

Best price around! We used them for both our engagement and wedding photos, and everything came out beautiful. I recommend them to anyone looking for a photographer!

Reviewed on 9/15/2016

My daughter's wedding took place Friday, September 9th up in WI. I was excited to use Jolie Images from the on-line reviews and even more so after meeting in person at the office. Our photographer, Max, arrived at the church promptly on schedule. I am unable to put into words... Read More our thoughts of Max from the moment he arrived to the moment he departed. If you were to ask the wedding party, the following words could be spoken: WOW, awesome, amazing, energetic, professional, good natured, humorous, PHENOMENAL... the list goes on and on. I am so excited/anxious to view the photos that were taken. If they are half as good as Max was they will be exceptional. Please let Max know how much we enjoyed him and I will recommend him to everyone I know!!!! Thank you again Max!!!!

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Tiffany O

Jolie Images did a wonderful job of capturing our special day. Our photographer Sergio was friendly, helpful, and did a fantastic job of catering to our requests. He was on time, discussed what photo shots we were interested in getting, suggested several shots, and he was... Read More willing to shoot at several different nearby locations. We were particularly impressed by how well he worked alongside a videographer we had hired from another company. He took all the suggestions that were made to him and he created magic. We are very pleased to have had him at our wedding and we appreciate the grand effort he put into our project.

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Virginia A

Fantastic! Our photographer was so professional, considerate and creative. We cannot wait to see our photos :)

Reviewed on 9/05/2016 Kelly F

Jolie Images was a great choice for our wedding. They are budget friendly and, for me, one of the least stressful parts to plan. Our photographer, Ramona, was so sweet. She was on time and very easy to work with. She did a great job capturing all the shots I requested depite... Read More my error of a really tight timeline. When we viewed our photos we were shocked by the quantity taken! I was also impressive how Ramona was able to capture so many different angles during the ceremony, as we were completely unawear of her moving around us. We greatly appreciate Ramona's effort in making sure our pictures were beautiful.

Reviewed on 9/02/2016 Renee A

My husband and I were were very pleased with the ideas Sergio suggested during our wedding on the Spirit of Chicago. He was very friendly and helpful in many ways. I look forward to our wedding photos because we know he did an amazing job. Thank you so much Sergio for... Read More everything. You made a very special day, more special.

Reviewed on 9/02/2016

Sergio is an amazing photographer. He is very fun to work with. He had so many great ideas for pictures. He easily became more than just our photographer. He became a very special guest at our wedding. I know my husband and I are going to absolutely love our pictures.

Start a Conversation!