Award-Winning Photography | 10 Hour Package $595

Memories should be priceless not expensive... When you choose Jolie Images to photograph your wedding, you will get a beautiful blend of traditional, contemporary, artistic and photojournalistic styles. Visit our website to see if your date is available. (Video & photobooths also available). Or email [email protected] with any questions!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Vintage

$0-$999

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

642 Wheeling Rd, Wheeling, IL (847) 850-7052

Jolie Images Wedding Photography

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 Amber L

Jolie Images was great to work with. There are so many contracts and deadlines that come with booking a wedding and I am grateful that they made it as easy for me as possible. From booking to the ending of the wedding I received wonderful quality and service. They answered any... Read More questions I had and there was NO hidden language in the contract (that's a red flag for me when booking). Besides the actual booking, our photographer was AMAZING! I am able to look back at my wedding photos and really still feel how the day went. She made sure to capture us as the focal point and really paid attention to all of the details. I highly recommend Jolie Images.

BEST PHOTOGRAPHER OUT THERE!

Reviewed on 4/27/2015 Vanessa C

We took a chance with Jolie Images because the price was to good to be true! But we had the most amazing experience with our photographer Max! Not only was he taking amazing pictures but he was there to help with my dress, veil, our children, and all of the above. He exceeded... Read More our expectations and are very happy with how well it went! Max is truly a great person and amazing photographer! Thank you so much!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 1/16/2015 Megan K

We had David photograph our wedding and he was absolutely amazing!!! I will admit I was a little worried the price was too good to be true, but when I looked through my pictures when they were done it was like I was re-living my wedding! And now I get to do that anytime I want!... Read More Everyone on staff at Jolie is so nice and helpful! And the prices to order pictures are so affordable! Thank you Thank you Jolie Images! You were everything I wanted in a wedding photographer and MORE!!!

Beautiful photographs

Reviewed on 10/14/2014 Autumn D

All a bride wants on her big day is to capture the essence of the day and all the wonderful details she has spent months planning. I know this because this is all I wanted! I chose to go with Jolie Images and I couldn't be happier. They had an amazing deal when I booked them and... Read More I am currently waiting to get my CD with all the photographs. We had Ryan as our photographer and he was very knowledgeable and professional the entire day. He called me the week of the wedding to get an idea of what I wanted, he arrived early at the church and took all the photos every bride wants. He even took gorgeous shots of our venues and incorporated us into every shot. He got us dancing the night away as well as our guests. I would without a doubt go with Jolie Images again and have recommended them to our engaged friends.

Reviewed on 12/07/2016 Meghan R

Maks was our photographer, and he was phenomenal! He made our day so special. His upbeat, fun attitude made the whole wedding party forget that they were taking pictures.

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Sam S

Our photographer Daniel was absolutely amazing! More than we could ask for! He not only took our pictures he helped with the boys' boutonnières, helped with lighting, and helped with the whole day's schedule! He was a ton of fun and would definitely use him again. The company... Read More was super easy to work with and was able to do everything by phone and email. Amazing job!!!!

Reviewed on 11/27/2016 Kristi G

Our experience with Jolie Images was wonderful. The photography package was very affordable, which was why we chose this company. However, our photographer is what really made our experience so great. Our photographer, Daniel, did our engagement photos and our wedding photos.... Read More Daniel made us feel comfortable and it was a pleasure to have him with us for the day! Not only were the pictures he took beautiful, but he was a pivotal part of our day. I don't know how we could have gotten through the day without him! He helped show my bridesmaids how to lace my dress, sewed one of my bridesmaid's dress together when the zipper broke, and helped lay out the runner at the ceremony. Our videographer was also fabulous. The pair of them working together really made for a fun day!

Reviewed on 11/25/2016 Sharon B

From the beginning of the wedding process we have had nothing but help from Jolie Images. They were recommended to me by my niece from her wedding a couple years earlier and I can see why. Jovan was very helpful answering any questions that I had, and kept me informed about... Read More all the details. Our photographer was Demitri and he was GREAT! Very professional but fun, handled the "must have" pictures without being asked and listened to our request of a more photo-journalistic style. He was great with our outgoing, fun loving wedding party and tolerated the amateur photographer family members. I would recommend him several times over. We also had our videography with Jolie and although we have not seen our video yet, we were well informed that it can take some time. The videographer (I apologize I don't remember his name) was quiet but was well into the thick of things and even captured some great goodbye moments I am hoping to see. The pricing is unbeatable, and you are able to even add to your package afterward.

Reviewed on 11/25/2016 Sharon B

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Caitlin C

Jolie Images was a true find in our wedding process! As a couple looking for quality photos, while also sticking to our budget, we really feel as though we hit the jackpot when we came across Jolie Images. From the beginning, Jovan was wonderful and responsive. We were... Read More connected with our photographer, Serena, ahead of time at our request. Serena is amazing--a true joy to work with. She took the time to listen to our ideas, provide suggestions and make a plan for the wedding day that would work for everyone in the most seamless manner possible. On our wedding day (10/22) Serena fit right in--she is a breath of fresh air and so sweet and fun! We loved spending time with her that day (although she is really good at blending in and not being obtrusive during those special moments). As two people that aren't the most comfortable in front of the camera, she put us right at ease! Serena was able to show us a few pics throughout the day, and we loved what we saw! We are eager to see the rest once editing is done!! If you are looking for a good experience at a great price, Jolie Images is the way to go! Highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Elyse T

Outstanding! The best day of my life was captured through our photographer Sergio Nastenko. This guy was awesome and a joy to work with. He came highly recommended from another wedding I attended a year ago. This is your guy and the prices of Jolie Images are great! You only... Read More need to make a deposit of $50.

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Kelly K

This photography service is the best kept secret of Chicago! We could not have had a better experience!! Since photos and keepsakes are very important to me, looking for a wedding photographer was the toughest task on the to do list. I looked and mulled things over for almost 6... Read More months without finding any photographer's work that really caught my eye or made me feel confident that they would capture things just the way we wanted it. After almost half a year of diligent searching to no avail, a friend mentioned Daniel Prawica from Jolie Images to me. I looked into his work and immediately called Jolie to book him, and I couldn't be happier that I did! He is such an interesting guy--he's fun, silly (but still professional), experienced, made us feel relaxed and important, and captured our day better than anyone could have! He was able to capture so many great candids but also the classic photos, and has a unique style that you just have to see to understand. I could not be happier that we were lucky enough to have Daniel as our photographer, and highly recommend him to everyone!!!

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Kim K

My husband and I had our wedding reception 3 weeks ago and could not be happier with our photographer, Ramona. We had her meet us at a few locations prior to going to the reception hall and she was very flexible, punctual, and great with communication regarding meeting up. She... Read More had great ideas for creative photographs and truly appeared to love what she was doing! When we got to the reception hall, there were a lot of little kids running around and she continued to be very professional and was patient with them and still pulled off amazing shots. Ramona is truly a great photographer and we would recommend her to anyone! I can't wait to see the pics!!

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Daniella A

From the start of the wedding planning process Jolie Images was great to work with. They answered my initial inquiry promptly getting me over all the information I needed to make an informed decision. They only require a $50 deposit upon booking, which is extremely... Read More reasonable. All of my other vendors required a much higher percentage. The remaining balance on your contract is due 1 month prior to your event date. From the time I booked until after the wedding I dealt with Jovan at the office. He is professional, prompt with his responses, and extremely personable. None of my e-mails or inquiries went unanswered. I was extremely pleased with the level of service that I received from the office. We did an offsite engagement shoot with Jolie Images in early November of 2015. The process was seamless, and we booked without any issues. Since the shoot was outdoors I was extremely worried about the rain, and let that be known right off the bat. I was told by Jovan that I would be able to change the date with at least 48 hour notice. I changed our session date within the 48 hour of when our original shoot was to take place (lucky we did because it rained), and there was not an issue AT ALL. Jovan was extremely accommodating, and let me pick a different date that worked with our schedule. I was so happy because the day we actually had our session on was absolutely gorgeous! Not to mention that the pictures look awesome! I am extremely happy with how they turned out. Greg was our photographer and he was great to work with--very easy going, and made us laugh. There were some poses he made us do that I was skeptical about, but the pictures actually turned out great! My fiancé is notorious for blinking or not smiling big in pictures, but Greg captured some amazing moments of us together. No blinking or bad smiling--everything looked so natural!! The pricing is extremely reasonable, and we got 230 pictures from our shoot that lasted about an hour. Our proofs were put online within about 3 weeks of the shoot, and our disc was ready about a month after the shoot. Our wedding was on September 24, 2016, and our photographers were Melanie and Ryan. They both arrived to their assigned locations promptly. They were extremely professional, accommodating, and very good at their jobs. I provided quite the list of photos that I wanted captured and they tried their absolute best to ensure the entire list was completed. They captured photos that I did not request, and honestly would not have ever thought of! Not only were they extremely professional they both had excellent personalities, and patience. They had to deal with my groomsmen who were less than enthused about pictures, and were being pains in the butt about getting them done. And my very large/chaotic family-some of them not being fluent in English. They were awesome people to spend the day with, and I am happy I chose them. The photographs turned out wonderful!! We received over 2,000 images each capturing a part of the day. We received our pictures via the online gallery about 6 weeks after our wedding date due to fall being an extremely busy season. We went with the VIP package, and I am very excited to receive my customized album. Thank you to the staff at Jolie Images for capturing our wedding!

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Evon L

PERFECT, PERFECT, PERFECT!!! These are the only words needed for the photography on our wedding day. We had Max as our photographer and he was absolutely amazing! From blending into our group like he was one of us, to bussling my dress, to standing and hanging off railings to... Read More get the perfect shot. We could not be happier and beyond impressed with his skills. The value offered with our package is unbelievable (Diamond VIP package) I would give them 10 STARS!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Jordan D

Not a fan at all. They take a great number of mediocre pictures instead of a fewer number of great pictures. They are overpriced. You pay for their time, and then you pay more in addition for copies of the mediocre photos. Not worth it at all. Do yourself a favor, and find... Read More elsewhere to go.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Jennifer B

Jolie Images photographer, Sergio Nastenko was amazing to work with! He was flexible throughout our wedding day and made the process seamless! His photograph ideas were artistic and thoughtful! I highly recommend him for your next event!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016

Jolie Images was absolutely amazing. The entire process was smooth and effortless. The office answered every question that I had along the way. They are extremely responsive, always answering the phone and replying to emails quickly. Our photographer was Natalie and was... Read More incredible. She made us feel SO comfortable in front of the camera. It was fun to have her around the entire day. We even had guests comment after the wedding about how fun she was and how easy she made it for people to act natural, laughing and smiling for pictures. The pictures we have received are absolutely stunning and it didn't break the bank. If you are looking for quality photography and a great price, then you would not be disappointed with Jolie Images. There are no surprise charges, everything is very clear in the contract and on their website. Absolutely amazing and easy to work with!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Samantha G

We had Sergio as our photographer, he was great! Very easy to work with, he had great ideas for pictures. Anything he showed me looked great! I would definitely recommend Jolie images!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Erica S

We had the best experience with Jolie Images and our photographer Mitch. Jolie was very responsive to all of our inquiries and provided great deals as well. We highly recommend Mitch for photography and Jimbo for video.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Karen G

We used Jolie Images for our daughters wedding on 09-10-16. We had our photographer Max,start with pictures at the house, & then the Riverwalk,ceremony, & reception. Max took 10 hours of pictures for us. He was always looking to take the next picture. Our pictures were just... Read More posted & we have over 1700 pictures. He was awesome to work with. Jolie & Max made our daughters wedding very special Any time we had a question Jolie Images quickly took care of our concerns. They are the best

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Melissa K

Our wedding was October 1, 2016 and I highly recommend Jolie Images. I'd like to personally thank our photographer, Natalie. She was so personable not only with my husband and I but with our friends and family! Everyone loved her! I look forward to seeing our pictures and again,... Read More HIGHLY recommend Jolie Images - Great from the start! ~Mel Kane

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Stephanie F

Our engagement photo shoot went terribly. The photographs were horrible, awkward and ugly. Out of 200 we were only able to use 1. I spoke with them and they gave us a free re-shoot after reviewing the photos. The second shoot was fantastic and we are very happy. We will be using... Read More the same photographer from our second shoot for the wedding.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Veronica S

Our wedding was on October 7th, 2016 and choosing Jolie Images for our photo booth, video, and photography was the best decision we could have made. Our photographer name was Victor and he was absolutely amazing. He made the whole process enjoyable, comfortable, and fun. He was... Read More able to capture every special moment that meant the world to us! Communication was consistent and effective. His timing was very punctual and his precision to detail was remarkable. If your looking for authentic and unique pictures while being comfortable and having fun Jolie Images is the place for you.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Mel W

Jolie Images made our wedding memorable. Sergio was our photographer and he took beautiful pictures! He was very professional and let his personality shine through. We were so glad he was our photographer and couldn't of asked for better service to capture the greatest day of... Read More our lives. Jolie Images will make your photography dreams come true and we would strongly recommend Sergio!

Start a Conversation!