Award-Winning Photography | 10 Hour Package $595

Memories should be priceless not expensive... When you choose Jolie Images to photograph your wedding, you will get a beautiful blend of traditional, contemporary, artistic and photojournalistic styles. Visit our website to see if your date is available. (Video & photobooths also available). Or email [email protected] with any questions!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Vintage

$0-$999

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

642 Wheeling Rd, Wheeling, IL

Jolie Images Wedding Photography

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 Amber L

Jolie Images was great to work with. There are so many contracts and deadlines that come with booking a wedding and I am grateful that they made it as easy for me as possible. From booking to the ending of the wedding I received wonderful quality and service. They answered any... Read More questions I had and there was NO hidden language in the contract (that's a red flag for me when booking). Besides the actual booking, our photographer was AMAZING! I am able to look back at my wedding photos and really still feel how the day went. She made sure to capture us as the focal point and really paid attention to all of the details. I highly recommend Jolie Images.

BEST PHOTOGRAPHER OUT THERE!

Reviewed on 4/27/2015 Vanessa C

We took a chance with Jolie Images because the price was to good to be true! But we had the most amazing experience with our photographer Max! Not only was he taking amazing pictures but he was there to help with my dress, veil, our children, and all of the above. He exceeded... Read More our expectations and are very happy with how well it went! Max is truly a great person and amazing photographer! Thank you so much!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 1/16/2015 Megan K

We had David photograph our wedding and he was absolutely amazing!!! I will admit I was a little worried the price was too good to be true, but when I looked through my pictures when they were done it was like I was re-living my wedding! And now I get to do that anytime I want!... Read More Everyone on staff at Jolie is so nice and helpful! And the prices to order pictures are so affordable! Thank you Thank you Jolie Images! You were everything I wanted in a wedding photographer and MORE!!!

Beautiful photographs

Reviewed on 10/14/2014 Autumn D

All a bride wants on her big day is to capture the essence of the day and all the wonderful details she has spent months planning. I know this because this is all I wanted! I chose to go with Jolie Images and I couldn't be happier. They had an amazing deal when I booked them and... Read More I am currently waiting to get my CD with all the photographs. We had Ryan as our photographer and he was very knowledgeable and professional the entire day. He called me the week of the wedding to get an idea of what I wanted, he arrived early at the church and took all the photos every bride wants. He even took gorgeous shots of our venues and incorporated us into every shot. He got us dancing the night away as well as our guests. I would without a doubt go with Jolie Images again and have recommended them to our engaged friends.

Reviewed on 7/25/2016 Brenda V

Jessica was our photographer she went above and beyond for everything. It was so hot and humid and she lived through it. She made sure I got all the shots I wanted and more. I would book her again in an instant! Jolie was super easy to work with and they were an email or phone... Read More call away and made sure to answer all your questions. Thank you again!

Reviewed on 7/22/2016 Elizabeth

Our photographer Diego was great, very friendly and professional. He had great ideas for pictures, we cannot wait to see our photos. Definitely a good choice!

Reviewed on 7/22/2016 Aryel A

We were married on 7/16/16 Sergio was our photographer and did an amazing job! He had great ideas was very patient with my large wedding party and was taking pictures of every big moment that you'd want to capture during a wedding. I can't wait to see our pictures and relive our... Read More day!

Reviewed on 7/21/2016 Jaleesa M

Victor Duprey was our photographer. He was great, he was really good about being there without being there. He was on time to both locations and even when it was his time to leave made it a fact to find me to make sure I was satisfied with how everything went and if I wanted... Read More anything else. He also made sure to let me know what the next step was as far as when he turns the pictures in and etc. We just got our photos back today and there were a lot of moments that he captured that I didn't even notice. He took creative pictures as well and was always open to whatever ideas we had for pictures that we wanted. We had a couple of guest mention how great he was with directing them for the photos and getting the kids to smile in them (which sometimes is like pulling teeth lol). He did an amazing job, love the pictures!

Reviewed on 7/20/2016 Sonja M

Jolie Images was great to work with. My contact from Jolie, Jovan, always responded to questions promptly and thoroughly. The price is a great deal for the quality. Sergio, our photographer, was very professional and easy to work with. He provided great suggestions for shot... Read More ideas and even showed us some of the pictures on his camera after taking them, giving us a sneak peek of what's to come. I would recommend Jolie Images and Sergio Nastenko to any bride looking for a quality photographer on a budget.

Reviewed on 7/15/2016 Lace L

Very low quality for the photographer I had. I felt like I paid any Joe Schmo to grab a professional camera and snap photos. The photographer was 15 mins. LATE for starters and wasn't taking obvious pictures I assumed any wedding photographer would. example: there was no photo... Read More of our head table with all of our bridesmaids and groomsman. There was BARELY any pictures of dancing and reception time. The photo of us cutting the cake was so washed out you cant even see the details of the cake bc of the angle the photographer used. In addition, she only took one photo of the garter removal! ONE! The "free" backdrop was bs! I couldn't use it bc the photographer said she would have to set up for 30 mins and take down was another 30 mins. and during the time for the backdrop photos she was not allowed to move and take other pictures. she HAD to stand by her equipment the entire time. Which means I would have had to block out 1.5 hours JUST for backdrop photos. Its a wedding! No one has that kind of time to spare. If anything, we are rushed the entire night to do something. Worst service EVERRRRR!. Wedding: 6/3/16

Reviewed on 7/11/2016 Randi P

I got married on 05/28/16 in Franksville WI and they traveled all the way to me! I had 2 photographers for my wedding of 300 people. Each of the gentlemen I had were VERY nice and knew exactly what they were doing. As the bride you have so much other things on your mind you... Read More don't think of pictures you want, but these men made sure we got so many different shots!! I couldn't have been happier!

Reviewed on 7/11/2016 Bobbie C

We got to spend the day with an amazing photographer from Jolie images his name was Max. He was creative and funny and very easy to get along with, my entire family felt comfortable with him. The package we ordered was a great price and we look forward to seeing our photos.

Reviewed on 7/07/2016 Lindsay

Jolie Images was a breeze to work with! Words cannot express how perfect our photos turned out and how much I love them! Kalina did a fantastic job and I'm so happy she was my photographer because she also photographed my best friends wedding that I was in and their photos were... Read More absolutely beautiful! I also used a photobooth through Jolie and my guests raved about how much fun they had taking silly pictures! Also, Jolie provided a variety of props for the photobooth so that was one less thing for me to think about the day of the wedding. I will definitely be recommending Jolie to my friends and family for future photography needs because the quality is amazing and the prices are unbeatable.

Reviewed on 7/06/2016 Kelsie B

Jolie Images have been amazing to deal with before, during and even after our wedding. The price was just right for our budget and the VIP package included everything we needed. We had Mitch as our photographer and he was great at keeping the picture process going and keeping... Read More everyone (even the kids) on track and focused. My husband and I are so amazed with our wedding photos and we highly recommend Mitch and this company! They are absolutely amazing to work with and make everything as easy as possible, too! <3

Reviewed on 7/05/2016

My daughter got married 7/2/2016. Jolie Images was great to work with. Easy booking process, simple payment arrangement and clear instructions. Photographer Sergio Nastenko was right on time. He put everyone at ease, was very professional and felt very comfortable with the whole... Read More wedding party. He was familiar with the hotel where pre-ceremony pictures were being taken and was able to set up awesome shots. While covering the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception he was very discreet yet seemed to be everywhere taking photos. While it is too early to see the pictures I am very confident that we will love them. Great job Sergio!

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Amy G

We choose Jolie Images based on price but I can’t imagine a better experience. Our wedding was on 6/25/16 and our photographer was Ryan. This was our first time using a professional photographer and we were a little nervous what it would be like. He was very friendly and... Read More great to work with. He took the time to find out what we wanted and made sure that the shots we wanted were done. He also took the initiative to get shots that we would not have thought of but that we loved (like my niece peeking around the corner at me getting ready). Our ceremony was outdoors in 90+ degree temperatures and he was great about that. Even my mom who tends to find negatives thought he was amazing. Communicating with Jolie images was good and we had a chance to talk with our photographer beforehand about what we wanted. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a photographer.

Reviewed on 6/28/2016 Samantha M

Great photographer! We had a huge wedding party and it was 95 degrees outside and Steve still did an amazing job getting everyone together and getting great shots! Thanks!

Reviewed on 6/27/2016 Maggie D

So easy to work with and willing to adjust to your needs! We scheduled our engagement photos with Jolie and we were wanted an outdoor shoot with our dog. The original shoot was scheduled for a day that had a chance of rain. Since it wasn't looking good that day, they allowed us... Read More to reschedule for the next week. The photographer was very nice to work with and did an awesome job incorporating our dog and making her look beautiful as well!! Thanks so much Jolie!!!

Reviewed on 6/27/2016

Long story short, 6 weeks came. No pictures, called Friday and was told they'd be up on Saturday at the latest. Monday comes around, no pictures. I called today and the phone was answered by a woman who didn't give her name. I told her what my issue was and was put on hold... Read More briefly. She came back on and said she didn't know what I was talking about, the photos were up. (I had checked earlier this morning, nothing) and that she didn't know what I was talking about. When I tried explaining to her that when I looked there were no photos she started berating me saying "Oh you changed your password" and I responded that no I didn't change it. It was still the one given to me on the card at my wedding. Then once she realized that I wasn't falling for her stupid game she then started talking over me and through me not letting me talk saying well things like, "well I don't know what the problem is but they're up and the issue must be on your end" (She was seriously an absolute witch about it, I never once raised my tone of voice nor spoke to her differently). Yeah, right. As she keeps talking down to me in a nasty tone she said, I see 11 emails of guests who have logged on to look at your photos and then started reading me the email addresses, I obviously recognized them all and knew that a few of them were family members that were checking just as often as I was. On top of that, we left our email addresses on the website to be notified when the pictures went up. NONE of us received that email. So the whole while this woman is being an absolute B--- I walk back to my computer and am attempting all of the logins she is slurring off at me. Nothing is working. Yet, it's somehow on my end and my fault that literally no one has access to the photos. Finally after some failed attempts and not believing her BS I try the original login and it works. After I have access I thank her she hastily ends the call with me still talking to me like S---. Seriously, who has customer service like that?! I have seen similar reviews of here. People never receiving their photos, photos being left out, someone is missing their photo album from over a year ago.. It's insane. Sure the prices are eye-catching, even though I read the reviews, I was trying to budget appropriately, but the lower pricing is not worth being ran in circles and talked to like that.

Reviewed on 6/22/2016 Denise D

Mitch was Amazing! I enjoyed his friendly, energetic, & enthusiastic personality. He took all of the pictures I wanted no questions asked and he had other great ideas for photos as well. He was very attentive and catered to me and my husband; always making sure we were... Read More comfortable and asking us if everything was going okay. He even offered to help me bustle my dress in case my mother was not able to get to me on time. My bridal party loved working with him and my parent’s thought he was great. My mother said, “Your photographer was on top of everything. He didn’t miss a moment. If something was happening, he was right there capturing it.” I would definitely recommend Mitch to anyone and everyone. Thank you so much Mitch for putting up with me and helping my day run as smooth as possible. I was so anxious about everything and you really took that extra step to make my day as great as possible! I am writing this review a little later than expected…My Wedding was in September 2015. I did get my pictures back and I absolutely love the pictures Mitch took! I am in love with every single picture! Since we got the pictures back, everyone has been commenting on how awesome they are and that I had a great photographer. I wish Mitch had his own business so I could hire him for everything!

Reviewed on 6/14/2016 Jennifer H

Jolie images was very professional and reasons with pricing. Our assigned photographer was very patient with our crazy and fun wedding party. And was great at capturing the shots we asked of him. I would recommend Jolie for anyone looking for good photos at a good price.

Reviewed on 6/05/2016

Amazing work and great prices ! We highly reccommend Sergio Nastenko phenomonal photographer who covered everything we wanted and more. We will most definitely be honored to have him has our photographer again!

Reviewed on 6/04/2016 Yvonne P

Sylvia was an amazing photographer! I could not have asked for someone better! She was very professional and everything flowed so easily and effortlessly. I could really tell she wanted to ensure the best pictures were taken. All of our guests said our photographer was fantastic... Read More and did a great job! I highly recommend Jolie Images to anyone looking for a wedding photographer! The price was very reasonable and the pictures are amazing! Thank you Jolie Images for capturing our memories so beautifully!!!

Reviewed on 6/01/2016 Breanna S

i was beyond impressed with the photographer I worked with- Sergio Nastenko! not only did he listen to all of my "wants" and "needs" for pictures for my wedding, but he also gave me SO many new ideas I hadn't even thought of! For a bride on a budget- that doesn't want their... Read More pictures to look like they were on a budget- CALL THEM! the entire experience from start to finish was amazing! package options are great for any budget and you can also upgrade package at any time (even after your wedding!)

Reviewed on 5/29/2016 Mandy

Jolie images was fantastic to work with. They make everything look so easy. Our photographer Sergio Nastenko was beyond our expectations. He work with ease taking some amazing shots of our wedding day. Even after we told him he was alright to leave he heard a photo opportunity... Read More and came back in to take photos of the last dance. I would recommend Jolie to anyone looking for a great company to work with. I would definitely use them again.