Jolie Images Photography & Video

Wheeling, IL

Award-Winning Photography | 10 Hour Package $595

Memories should be priceless not expensive... When you choose Jolie Images to photograph your wedding, you will get a beautiful blend of traditional, contemporary, artistic and photojournalistic styles. Visit our website to see if your date is available. (Video & photobooths also available).

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Vintage

$0-$999

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

642 Wheeling Rd, Wheeling, IL

Jolie Images Wedding Photography

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 Amber L

Jolie Images was great to work with. There are so many contracts and deadlines that come with booking a wedding and I am grateful that they made it as easy for me as possible. From booking to the ending of the wedding I received wonderful quality and service. They answered any... Read More questions I had and there was NO hidden language in the contract (that's a red flag for me when booking). Besides the actual booking, our photographer was AMAZING! I am able to look back at my wedding photos and really still feel how the day went. She made sure to capture us as the focal point and really paid attention to all of the details. I highly recommend Jolie Images.

BEST PHOTOGRAPHER OUT THERE!

Reviewed on 4/27/2015 Vanessa C

We took a chance with Jolie Images because the price was to good to be true! But we had the most amazing experience with our photographer Max! Not only was he taking amazing pictures but he was there to help with my dress, veil, our children, and all of the above. He exceeded... Read More our expectations and are very happy with how well it went! Max is truly a great person and amazing photographer! Thank you so much!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 1/16/2015 Megan K

We had David photograph our wedding and he was absolutely amazing!!! I will admit I was a little worried the price was too good to be true, but when I looked through my pictures when they were done it was like I was re-living my wedding! And now I get to do that anytime I want!... Read More Everyone on staff at Jolie is so nice and helpful! And the prices to order pictures are so affordable! Thank you Thank you Jolie Images! You were everything I wanted in a wedding photographer and MORE!!!

Beautiful photographs

Reviewed on 10/14/2014 Autumn D

All a bride wants on her big day is to capture the essence of the day and all the wonderful details she has spent months planning. I know this because this is all I wanted! I chose to go with Jolie Images and I couldn't be happier. They had an amazing deal when I booked them and... Read More I am currently waiting to get my CD with all the photographs. We had Ryan as our photographer and he was very knowledgeable and professional the entire day. He called me the week of the wedding to get an idea of what I wanted, he arrived early at the church and took all the photos every bride wants. He even took gorgeous shots of our venues and incorporated us into every shot. He got us dancing the night away as well as our guests. I would without a doubt go with Jolie Images again and have recommended them to our engaged friends.

Reviewed on 2/10/2016 Megan L

We booked Jolie Images last minute for our 1/30/16 wedding. They answered any questions I had and helped me feel at ease with booking so late. We were told Daniel (DP) was available and was the best in the company. We booked him on the spot. The morning of he arrived earlier... Read More than the contract stated which was awesome. He was very easy going and we had a blast with him. He made sure we were having a good time and actually started singing and dancing with myself and my bridal party. He was a blast! He made sure that we had all the pictures I had asked him for. He showed me some of them to make sure I was happy with them. He then went over to the grooms house and had a blast with the guys! During our ceremony and reception he was the life of the party. He mingled with out guests and everyone was raving about him. He directed us when we werent sure what we wanted. He let us be goofy and then got some really good shots of us a couple. It was freezing outside and he came prepared with his hat gloves and big winter coat. We couldnt be happier with our photographer. Just because the prices are low doesnt mean youll always get bad quality. We will use again for sure!

Jolie Images Photography

Reviewed on 1/28/2016 Diana

If I could give Jolie Images 0 stars I would. We booked Jolie Images about 10 months out and sent them our list of top photographers right away. When they finally got back to us we got our 3rd choice. Not so bad, but also not as exciting as you'd hope because you always want... Read More your top pick. But that's okay and we moved on. A part of the package we purchased was that we were supposed to get a free engagement shoot so that they had photos to put on the cards they were going to hand out at our wedding. They never contacted us for it so about 2 1/2 months before our wedding we contacted them and asked if we could set something up with our photographer to get this done. We thought it'd be a great way to get to know him, have him get to know us, and hash out a few details so everyone was prepared for the day of. I had some specific shots I really wanted to be taken and wanted to explain them a bit. Well, their consultant Jovan told me this was not possible because our photographer was busy. So then we asked if we could just have a short sit down meeting instead. The answer again was no he is busy. After a long and emotional conversation on the phone of me crying because I was so upset that I wasn't even going to get to see/talk with my photographer until the morning of my wedding, he said he would ask the photographer if we could have a phone conversation. About a week later our photographer called us and we had a nice 45 minute conversation about what we wanted in terms of shots, style, and if it rained. This put our minds at ease for a bit and we wanted to make the best of the situation so we let the not having the photoshoot/meeting him in person go. Well then the Tuesday before our wedding I get a call from our photographer again. However this time he called from a different phone number, had a slightly different name, and asked all the same questions as our conversation two months before. He also had a different style of how he liked to do his pictures. Confused? Yeah we were, too. We found out that Jolie tricked us and had some random consultant call and pretend to be our photographer to get us off their backs. Moving on to the big day. Our photographer, Mitch (MLV), was a very nice guy. But I'm sorry he is no professional. Photography is a hobby for him. And if you want to pay $1,000 for someone's hobby well then I guess by all means. But I can tell you right now that every single one of the 1,500 photos we received from them were average. He made the most perfect day of our lives look average. And the specific shots I asked for and he looked at the morning of? All wrong or they weren't even done. I don't even have a photo of me and my grandmother but I do have a bunch of cheesy and horrible photos of me and my bridesmaids. We have about 5 bride/groom photos and only 1 that we actually like and would want to frame. It was the biggest disappointment in the world to get these photos back and it's all we have left of our wedding. Oh and it also took 7 weeks to get them back. You seriously get what you pay for when it comes to wedding photographers. I completely understand staying on budget but the best advice I can give any bride is to not go cheap on your photographer. And I beg everyone out there to not sign with Jolie Images. Don't believe me? Look at the majority of other reviews on this company. Mostly everyone will say the same things, if not worse.

Jan 17 2016

Reviewed on 1/24/2016 Vanessa L

We are very happy with choosing Jolie images. Max, our photographer was early and very professional. He made taking photos fun, and had great poses for us to try.

Affordable and Beautiful

Reviewed on 1/20/2016 Erin A

I was on a budget and being told by every single photographer we met with told us that we needed to spend over 3,000 on a package. We were not in the position to do such things. However, a friend pointed us to Jolie. Affordable. Good photos. Our photographer was very helpful... Read More with a lot of things. The only reason service is 4 stars is because though the photographer was helpful, he failed to get important pictures with parents, family and set up a backdrop, all which were in contract or emailed on contact. But what he did get were absolutely lovely, just appoint someone to make sure your list is taken because that's where I went wrong. But they are great people!

Reviewed on 1/15/2016

Jolie images is nothing but a bunch of amateurs. Pictures were the people's heads. No pictures of tables. Couples dancing. Families. Or anything that would be typical wedding photos. I have no pictures with me and my mom. Mike was our photographer and left early. Said all the... Read More rest of the pictures would be redundant , he didn't ask me if I wanted anything special. I just figured he knew what he was doing. But I was wrong. . So when I get my proofs I was so upset I cried. That day will never happen again. DO YOURSELF a favor and use local photographer so you can plan what you want not what they feel like taking. Company customer is horrible.

Request Maks!

Reviewed on 1/12/2016 Kelsey M

Maks was absolutely wonderful; aside from being our photographer, he was even able to help my bridesmaids lace up my dress properly! He's kind of a Renaissance man when it comes to weddings. The rest of the staff was also extremely pleasant to work with!

Reviewed on 1/06/2016 Lauren H

We absolutely love our wedding photos and we have jolie images to thank for that! Our photographer was Max and I can't say how impressed we were with him. He was so creative and got shots where we would least expect them to look good. Our wedding day was rainy and overcast and... Read More we were still amazed at the pictures he was able to get. He was also friendly and professional towards our guests which we appreciated. The whole staff at Jolie is wonderful as well. Jovan was quick to answer any questions via email or phone call. You do have to wait a few weeks to get your photos back (ours took 8) but it was SO worth the wait. I highly recommend this company, especially Max!

Reviewed on 12/28/2015 kristen s

Our wedding was 12/12/15. I was referred to Jolie images by my cousin who had used them for her wedding previously. All I can say is, Michelle, our photographer for that day, was amazing!! From the moment she showed up at the hotel, I felt comfortable and she was beyond nice.... Read More She literally listened and understood what was important to me to capture that day and she beyond exceeded that. I could of not had a better experience with anyone else!!

Reviewed on 12/20/2015 Allison W

We got married on 11-28-15 and used Jolie Images for our wedding. The photographer Greg was a rock star. He kept everyone laughing and calm throughout the day and that made me feel really good. Jolie Images was very easy to work with and price was perfect. Thank you so much we... Read More cant wait to see our pictures.

Thank you Jolie Images!

Reviewed on 12/16/2015 amanda l

I booked Jolie after my sister had a great experience using them for her wedding. They have terrific prices and do a wonderful job. I had Daniel for my photographer and he was absolutely amazing!!!

Reviewed on 12/15/2015

From start to finish we loved Jolie Images. The people in the office were always helpful we LOVED our photographer. She was on time, fun and creative and we could not have asked for anyone better. We saw our photos online and they are better than we could have hoped for!... Read More We are very happy we hired Jolie Images to do our wedding photography! Thank you!

Reviewed on 12/11/2015

out of focus pictures,pictures not centered, pictures taken from so far away you cant make out the faces, reception pictiures with bright lights obscuring the people in the picture.

Reviewed on 12/09/2015 Lindsay B

We booked Jolie because of the price. We were on a budget. We did request a specific photographer, Mitch, and were were told last minute he was unable to shoot. So with the pressure last minute 4 days before the wedding i did panic. Nicole suggested Greg, and I was soo worried... Read More about picking a new one last minute that i was feeling like i just got whoever was open that day. Well, i had to call and apologize for being a bridzilla, as Greg was AMAZING!! i was sooo happy with him and so glad he shot our wedding. From the beginning dealings with Tammi,Nicole, our engagement photographer, and to Greg, everyone was so helpful. My engagement pics AND wedding pics came out beautiful and I am so very pleased with the turn around time.What a great company!

Amazing a must use!

Reviewed on 12/07/2015 Andrea P

We used them for our wedding! We had David as our photographer....amazing does not do it justices! We talked before hand so he knew what pictures where a must. Helped out with whatever we needed as far as lifting bags ect. We would use them again!

Reviewed on 12/02/2015

LOVED this photographer! Every part of the process was amazing. The communication prior to and during the wedding was FANTASTIC! Jessica, the photographer was very professional and was so helpful. She went above and beyond what I expected from a photographer and helped with... Read More the flow of the entire day. She even helped stage the "pintresty" photos that are typically awkward into beautiful shots. Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 12/02/2015 Lyndsey R

I hadn't wedding nov 14, 2015 and my wonderful amazing caring photographers name was Justine! She focused on exactly what I wanted and went above and beyond her role as a photographer and even helped me put my dress on when no one else was around to help me. She held my dress up... Read More when I walked, and did whatever I asked of her! Her ideas were classy, elegant, and made me feel like a princess! I would reccommend Her to anyone and everyone! Thank you so much Justine and Jolie images! Can't wait to see the pictures!!

Reviewed on 11/30/2015

We booked Jolie because of the price. We were on a budget. We did request a specific photographer, Mitch, and were were told last minute he was unable to shoot. So with the pressure last minute 4 days before the wedding i did panic. Nicole suggested Greg, and I was soo... Read More worried about picking a new one last minute that i was feeling like i just got whoever was open that day. Well, i had to call and apologize for being a bridzilla, as Greg was AMAZING!! i was sooo happy with him and so glad he shot our wedding. From the beginning dealings with Tammi,Nicole, our engagement photographer, and to Greg, everyone was so helpful. My engagement pics AND wedding pics came out beautiful and I am so very pleased with the turn around time.What a great company

Reviewed on 11/29/2015 Stephanie S

Jolie images was unbelievable! Jovan was a great coordinator. He was very personable and easy to work with. He recommended our photographer Mitch who went above and beyond on our big day! Mitch called the week of the wedding and talked to me for an hour getting an idea of all... Read More the pictures I wanted captured. He also made sure to look at and capture pictures from my Pintrest board. Day of he was not only an amazing photographer but made sure that I had everything I needed whether it be a drink or an out from talking to guests- he was more than I could have asked for! We just got all of our pictures and I am beyond excited about them! They are beautiful!! All in all I highly recommend Jolie Images to capture every moment of the most magical day of your life!

Amazing Photographer!

Reviewed on 11/27/2015 Jennifer M

Our photographer, Ryan was amazing! He was restricted at our church, but still ended up taking amazing and creative shots. He was invisible at the reception, but still got many amazing shots and was up for any photograph we wanted him to take!

Reviewed on 11/24/2015 BUFFY H

Jolie Images was wonderful to work with! They were the most reasonably priced with many different options. They made things very easy and required much less of a deposit than any other photographer we priced. Claudia was our photographer and she is absolutely AMAZING!! She was... Read More on the move the entire time, capturing every moment possible. I can not wait to see the photos she took! I had several of my guests rave about her and the job she was doing! I highly recommend using Jolie Images and if she is available, request Claudia. You will not be disappointed!!

Reviewed on 11/17/2015 Kevin B

We got married August 22, 2015 and our photographer was David. I recommend him and this company to anyone and everyone!! I went with them because I've had numerous people tell me about Jolie Images and David as the photographer so I'm here to share my amazing experience as... Read More well! This made planning so much easier because I didn't even have to think about it. I knew they'd be fantastic! He knew exactly what to do and what shots to get, and he was so personable, he even made it a point to know all of the bridesmaids and groomsmens names so when he was organizing a picture it went so smoothly. Our sneak peak pictures came back very quickly, and our proof book fast as well! The pictures turned out amazing and I can't thank David enough!!