Jon W. Miller Photography LLC

Virginia, Maryland, and D.C.

Documentary

Engagement

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Photo + Video

Virginia, Maryland, and D.C.

Reviewed on 5/26/2017 Ashlee S

Jon Miller was nothing short of fantastic as a wedding photographer. He was fun to work with, honest, open, and willing to find the style we wanted most. We just got our pictures back yesterday, and they're great. He's very talented, and his photos are very natural and personal.... Read More To top it off, we enjoyed hanging out with him as a person and he was a great addition to our wedding.

Reviewed on 7/31/2016 Hannah

Jonathan recently photographed our wedding and we haven't stopped receiving compliments since we posted the pictures on facebook. He captured so many beautiful moments from our big day and some hysterical ones, too. Jonathan's pictures truly captured the essence of our wedding... Read More day and we honestly couldn't be happier. He is fun to work with and makes you feel totally relaxed and comfortable every step of the way.

Reviewed on 4/08/2016 Serena W

Jon was amazing to work with! He met with us several times before the wedding to get to know us and so he knew exactly what we wanted for the wedding. On the day of he was very professional, you could see him skirting around making sure he got candid moments at the perfect... Read More time. He was very organized and made sure the photos would look perfect. And although he was very professional, he sure knows how to have fun. He'll dance if you play the right song! :) We got our wedding photos back and it was like reliving that day. He caught every moment that needed to be captured. My sister even said she teared up looking through them. The memories will forever be with us in beautiful photographs. I HIGHLY recommend Jon W Miller Photography for all your photography needs. People ask me all the time who the photographer was because the photos are amazing. He is truly wonderful to work with and I will be recommending him to everyone I know.

Best Thing To Happen Since the I Dos

Reviewed on 11/11/2015

Received my photos today! You cannot do better. Seriously, stop looking. The amount of beautiful, enchanting, fun, and endearing moments that Jonathan captured has me in laughter and tears. His photos exhibited the energy and emotion that were in every moment of the wedding.... Read More I have seen no one preserve memories better than Jonathan. The level of talent, professionalism, and conceptualization that Jonathan brings to the table is unapproachable by other wedding photographers. Oh yeah, and did I mention he is affordable? Contact him today. You will not regret it. I didn't.

Couldn't have picked a better photographer!

Reviewed on 10/24/2015 Jerilyn B

I was in a friend’s wedding where Jonathan was the photographer: he was easy to work with and the pictures were great. As a bride planning a wedding out of state, I decided to keep with the familiar and asked him to be my photographer as well. There were several hiccups from a... Read More few vendors the day of – but not a single one from Jonathan! I have absolutely nothing but good things to say. The day of, he arrived just on time through horrendous summer weekend traffic, and got right to work for all the typical before and during ceremony shots. He even managed to politely herd my massive family into appropriate order for formal shots! After temporarily losing my engagement ring in the church, I had a slight panic attack and was late to the reception venue for pictures with the bridal party - but you wouldn’t even know we were pressed for time. His lighting fast camera adjustments were impressive! We were able to get all the pictures we wanted, all of them turned out beautifully, and we were happy to see that he captured everyone having a great time at the reception. I definitely recommend using Jonathan for your photography needs!

Couldn't be happier with Jon!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015

Like a lot of brides do, I solicited friends and asked for wedding photographer recommendations. I'm so happy that one of my friends recommended Jon. We went to college together and had many mutual friends but never got to know each other but I'm glad that has changed now!... Read More Jon was a pleasure to work with from the beginning and was very fast to respond and happy to meet with us at any point. We sat down and he created a timeline and understood the types of shots we wanted. The day itself couldn't have gone smoother. Jon and his assistant were fantastic and fun to be around on the big day. The weather was a little less than ideal for outdoor wedding and they went with the flow and were very efficient getting pictures in "just in case". He provided just enough direction without being overbearing. And the pictures!! I absolutely love his style and couldn't be happier with the moments he captured. His quality is amazing and I love how vibrant his pictures are without being too edited. You will definitely be in good hands with Jonathan and his team! He's a pro! We can't thank him enough! Now to look at the pictures again :)

We positively love our pictures!

Reviewed on 9/22/2015

Jonathan made our wedding day so easy! He met with us beforehand to go through the details of the day, and the day of the wedding he kept things moving along (super important because there's SO many people and shots to capture!), but was also thorough and took beautiful and... Read More artistic shots. We got our pictures back in a timely manner, and he made the download/ordering process really simple. And bonus, Jonathan's just a super nice guy!

Couldn't ask for anything more

Reviewed on 9/22/2015

It was wonderful working with Jonathan. In the planning phase, he took great care to make sure we planned for all the pictures that we wanted him to take. He also went the extra mile and travelled more than an hour out of his way to come up the day before the wedding to survey... Read More the spaces we'd be using for the ceremony and reception, which helped us plan out the day in finer detail. His pictures were wonderful and his editing skills brought out all the right colors. I highly recommend him.