Handcrafted Wedding Films!

We know that your wedding day requires lots of time, thought, and planning to make it all come together! This is why we work our hardest to capture all of the details, moments, and events from your big day in a creative way.

Artistic, Documentary, Dramatic, Modern

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Second Shooter Available, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video

Fantastic!

Reviewed on 12/10/2013 Kourtney R

Jonah and his crew are fun to work with and are very professional. They tend to be everywhere; yet you hardly notice that they are. I will definitely recommend this company to future brides!

2016-10-04T09:51:46 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!

Easy to work with

Reviewed on 5/14/2014 Holly E

Jonah and his assistant did a wonderful job. Our photographer said he has never worked with such a creative videographer. He is also super easy going and it was simple to work with him. AWESOME!!

2016-10-04T09:52:04 Response from the vendor

We really appreciate it!

Awesome

Reviewed on 11/03/2013 Danielle D

Jonah was very easy to get ahold of and walked me through the whole process. On the day of the wedding he was very comforting and didn't interrupt the natural process of the events. We haven't received our video yet to speak to the quality.

2016-10-04T09:52:27 Response from the vendor

Thanks for having us join you!

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Megan T

Jonah and his team were amazing to work with! After seeing our preview, I knew we picked the right vendor for our videography! You will not be disappointed with his work!!

2017-10-13T08:35:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! It was great working with you guys!!

Reviewed on 8/19/2017 Joe K

Hello, Good day to you I'm Kelly I would like to know if you can help me with videography service its for my Dad 70th years birthday party and I hope you do accept credit card payment? if Yes kindly get back to me here so I can send you more info regarding the event, Thank you... Read More so much. Regards Joe Kelly..

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Grace H

We loved working with Jonah from day one! Jonah is very friendly and is passionate about what he does, which really comes through in his work. He captured our day perfectly in the highlight film, and we absolutely love all the final products. Jonah was also a dream to work with... Read More on the day of the wedding. With all the craziness of the wedding day events going on, I never had to worry about Jonah and his crew. They were always in the right place at the right time, and were so enjoyable to be around when we were shooting. Highly recommend Jonah!!

Reviewed on 6/11/2017 Caitlin A

We could not have asked for a better videographer. Jonah was extremely easy to work with and his dedication and love for his craft show. Jonah met with us throughout the planning process and asked all of the right questions, making everything so easy. He is very thoughtful in... Read More both preparation and follow through, asking about special details and important moments that should be captured throughout our day. We can't thank Jonah enough for being part of our wedding and perfectly capturing our day!

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Kate C

I cannot say enough about our wedding video!! It is amazing and captured our day PERFECTLY. It is not an exaggeration to say that I have watched it a minimum of 275 times - we have received so many compliments on the highlight film and it has brought so many people to tears. I... Read More am so happy that we were able to work with Jonah and that we have the video to relive the best day of our lives!

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 Bridget K

We loved working with Jonah! From the beginning, he was so easy to work with and I knew that our wedding film would turn out great. Once we got our highlight film, I had no idea he and his assistant were able to capture so much since they were so unobtrusive the entire night.... Read More And our film - wow. Amazing, beautiful work. I received so many compliments on our highlight film when I posted it to social media. People that didn't attend our wedding told me that they got such a great sense of the night from the film. My husband and I will cherish it for years to come! Highly, highly recommend Jonah.

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Kelli K

Since the day we met Jonah, we knew we were making the right decision by having him be part of our special day in capturing our wedding day. The evening we met with Jonah, we instantly knew he was the perfect fit. He is down to earth, understanding, makes everyone feel... Read More comfortable and most importantly hears what you're saying and delivers just that plus more! The morning of our wedding he arrived with a huge smile on his face and ready to work!! It was such a relaxing morning filled with a ton of memories and a lot of laughs!!! Adam and I both agreed, looking back on our day, that there wasn't a time we remembered seeing Jonah and his crew!!! He had gotten perfect angles and perfect moments without Adam or I realizing he was there, talk about ninja skills!! It was such an honor having Jonah and his team working with us, I couldn't imagine having anyone other than Jonah capture our wedding day!! We are beyond thrilled and appreciative for all of the work he did and all of the time he spent with us!!! Absolute perfection!! Look no further, book Jonah now!! You will not be disappointed. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for everything, Jonah!!!

Reviewed on 3/29/2017

It Is my pleasure to recommend Jonah Epps Videography. I can't say enough how pleased my wife and I were with our wedding highlight video and video of our reception. Our friends love it and so do our families. It will be something we can have and cherish for the rest of our... Read More lives. Jonah was great to work with, very responsive to our questions, and he's a great guy. Weddings are not cheap but this is an expense that really keeps on giving and is by far worth it.

Reviewed on 2/08/2017 Lindsey G

Jonah was AMAZING! He was so great to work with, his communication was great, he was very professional, and he made the day of the wedding so easy. We are incredibly thankful Jonah was our videographer. Our videos are impeccable and they captured our day perfectly. One of... Read More the best decisions we made including Jonah in our day. Thanks for all your hard work Jonah!

Reviewed on 2/03/2017 Alyssa D

Jonah was absolutely amazing to work with! He is so kind, fun and down to earth. He made the entire process so easy for us and he is extremely talented. He did an amazing job on our video and I cannot believe how stunning it is. He captured our day perfectly and knew my favorite... Read More parts of the day to highlight. He really took the time to get to know us and you can tell when you watch the video. There is absolutely nothing that would fit our personalities better, even down to the song choices. Everyone who watches our video cannot stop raving about it. It is very high quality with aerial shots of our venue and hotel. He is very attentive to detail and puts those details throughout the entire video. I also did not even realize all of the moments he caught. Once we met with Jonah we knew we wanted him to be our videographer. We found out about him because our photographer highly recommended him. Our venue was also ecstatic because they had seen his work before and couldn't wait to see the video he would create on their property. Jonah is absolutely incredible with his work and we highly recommend him! We are so glad he was our videographer. We have such a special video to remember our day.

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Jackie M

Jonah was recommended to us by a photographer and our wedding coordinator, and we could not be happier that we hired Jonah to be our wedding videographer! The quality of the work was beyond what we even expected and worth every dollar. We watch our highlight video all the time... Read More and received so many compliments on it. He somehow captured every moment including so many things we missed. His team is so easy to work with and when I talked to Jonah prior to the wedding to tell him about the day-of events, he would come up with these great ideas of how to film it right on the spot. He is truly amazing at what he does! I highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 1/16/2017 Stephanie P

Jonah and his crew were awesome. We honestly weren't in love with our wedding photographs, so we were really glad that we hired a videographer. He's super personable and very talented. At first, I was debating whether or not to even get a photographer due to cost, however... Read More compared to other companies, his pricing is amazing. If you're debating between hiring Jonah or not I say book now before he's gone!!!

Reviewed on 1/16/2017 John L

Jonah and his team are absolutely incredible. His attention to detail and commitment to excellent customer service make him stand out in our eyes. He made my wife and me feel like we were his only clients and that our wedding video was the only project that he was working on. I,... Read More without hesitation, would recommend Jonah to anyone looking to remember their special day. Our video was, simply put, one of the most incredible pieces of art I've ever seen.

Reviewed on 11/27/2016 Gina B

My husband and I were so impressed with Jonah and his team both on our wedding day, and with the finished product. He arrived early, was professional, and was working hard the whole day to capture all of the little moments that made our wedding day so special to us. We... Read More absolutely LOVE our highlight video, and it has become our favorite way to remember the day. I highly recommend Jonah for your wedding videography- you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Zack T

Jonah and crew were amazing from the minute they showed up for our wedding. The main thing we wanted was someone who could accurately capture our day without ever feeling like they were in the way and Jonah and his partnered accomplished that masterfully. They were helpful at... Read More every turn, came more than prepared to get every possible shot needed and provided an exceptional finished product. I would highly recommend Jonah to anyone looking for a videographer to capture their special day.

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Christina W

Jonah was an absolute pleasure to work with. From our first meeting with him to the day he said our film was ready, he was personable, efficient, and professional. Jonah created the film of our dreams and it something we're so thankful to have to share with family, friends and... Read More the generations to come. Telling Jonah thank you is not nearly enough. He truly listened to any and all requests we had and created a masterpiece. We would recommend Jonah and his crew to all of our bridal party, close friends, and family. He does not disappoint. Our film is something we will cherish for many years to come.

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Dan O

Jonah and his crew delivered beyond expectation and were a pleasure to work with. Not many of the reviews on here are from the groom's point of view, so that's where I come in. As a guy who didn't initially care about videography for my wedding and thought the process would be... Read More awkward and daunting - I was pleasantly proved wrong. Jonah was gracious enough to meet me and my now wife at various locations throughout the planning process. He allowed us to provide our own insight, while bringing creativity and vision that I am not capable of. During the day of the wedding, he and his crew remained very much "fly's on the wall" and were not impeding. Even during the more structured, detailed shots, he made the process easy and kept the mood light when nerves of your wedding have your head spinning. Jonah came early the day of the wedding and stayed late to capture tons of amazing footage. Jonah was familiar with our other vendors (photographer and DJ) and worked effortlessly with those vendors as if they were all part of the same company. Also, Jonah was familiar with our venue from previous shoots and was able to provide great recommendations for capturing some of the most memorable moments of the day in stunning fashion. After the wedding, Jonah was very quick to produce our requested highlight video. In fact, we enjoyed our highlight video so much, we asked Jonah to produce a longer cinematic film. Even with late notice and not being aware we would request such a video, Jonah turned an extended cinematic video to us in just over a week - and again the result was incredible. For anyone hesitant in deciding on a videographer for your wedding, you'd be silly not to consider or put Jonah at or near the top of your list. Would gladly work with Jonah again in any future videography needs. Thanks again Jonah!

2016-10-04T09:54:14 Response from the vendor

Wow, thank you for those kind words!! It was a privilege shooting your wedding!

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Dan O

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Jessie F

Jonah and his crew was one of the best investments we made for our wedding. He is so friendly and easy to work with, you hardly notice he is even there throughout the day and he captures every little detail that you will be so thankful for and cherish later, when you watch your... Read More videos. I appreciated his overall creativity and artistic style, especially in the way he edited our cinematic film. It feels like you're watching an actual movie. Would hire again in a second!

2016-10-04T09:54:50 Response from the vendor

Thanks a million!

Reviewed on 7/22/2016 Kristi C

Words cannot describe how amazing Jonah is. First of all his videography is absolutely amazing and he captures every moment so perfectly! Throughout my entire wedding Jonah was also so accommodating and helpful in every little way. Honestly my husband and I were so impressed... Read More with Jonah and can hands down say he was the best vendor we had. Thank you Jonah!

2016-10-04T09:56:41 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much!!

Reviewed on 7/11/2016 Marissa r

The BEST of the BEST. Words simply cannot do justice in describing how awesome Jonah and his crew are. Choosing JEV was the easiest and BEST decision I made while wedding planning. Jonah is prompt, profession, and personal. I wasn't able to meet with Jonah in person prior to... Read More the wedding due to the fact that I live in Cleveland. Jonah arranged a FaceTime session in which we discussed every single detail of the wedding day. He totally put my mind at ease. I felt so confident in him throughout the entire process. We just received our highlight film. WOW. We knew his work was awesome, but we are completely blown away. The way Jonah captures and edits film enables you to re-live the best day of your life in the most perfect way. We couldn't be happier. THANK YOU JEV!

2016-10-04T09:57:00 Response from the vendor

Wow, can't thank you enough!

Reviewed on 5/31/2016 Kristiane S

If you need a Videographer, and haven't booked Jonah and his team yet, you're missing out. Jonah was prompt, and so personable. Our first meeting with him, we knew he was the person we wanted to shoot our wedding. He was with us the WHOLE DAY, literally from like 9:00 am until... Read More around 11:30/45 when the party ended. He captured every moment I could have wanted, and he made the extra effort to get the video and photos I wanted. He moved couches, and desks, and stools, hung up my dress, arranged items for shots. He did everything and I am so very grateful. I can't wait to see the finished product. His team was amazing and really helped ease my worries for the whole day. He even worked really well with our photographers and ensured we got the perfect shots for everything. You will not be disappointed!

2016-10-04T09:57:22 Response from the vendor