Jordan Flowers & Events

Austin, Pflugerville, Round Rock, Georgetown, San Marcos

Floral and Event Designs and Coordination

Jordan Flowers and Events helps with the planning and designing of all events. With our help your event it is sure to be a unique, stress free, spectacular affair. Our fresh flowers and unique designs are based on each and every client’s individual taste and style . By incorporating stunning seasonal flowers inspired by nature, your event will simply be awe-inspiring.

Engagement Party, After Party, Bachelor Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Planning, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Honeymoon Planning, RSVP Tracking, Wedding Website, Planning

Austin, Pflugerville, Round Rock, Georgetown, San Marcos (512) 718-1688
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 1/16/2018 Venenzia J

Jordan was so helpful when it came to the look we wanted with an affordable price. She emails back quick and answers every question you ask! Once the day came, I was completely blown away with her work! I honestly started to tear up when I saw all the bouquets together. Thank... Read More you Jordan for the amazing work you did on our special day!

2018-01-16T16:05:15 Response from the vendor

We are so glad we got to be a part of such a wonderful evening for an amazing couple. Wishing you guys a lifetime of happiness and love! Congratulations!

Reviewed on 11/27/2017 Jenny J

Jordan was awesome to work with! She did all of the flowers and decor for my wedding ceremony + reception. It was super easy to contact her and she was always quick to respond and explain things. In addition, her bouquets and arrangements are priced competitively compared to... Read More everyone else in the Austin area. I was very happy with the little touches here and there, especially with our cake flowers and the flower backdrop we had for our reception! Jordan was flexible and professional every step of the way, and I'm very glad I chose her to do my flowers for the wedding!

2017-11-30T12:11:18 Response from the vendor

Thank You SOO much for taking time to leave such a wonderful review:) I enjoyed working with you!

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Megan L

Jordan has been an absolute joy to work with!! She met with me at the church and had a flower guide book that was incredibly helpful in picking out the perfect flowers for my upcoming wedding! I know my wedding will be beautiful because of her flowers!

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Molly L

Jordan is taking care of all floral needs for our daughter's upcoming wedding and we are so impressed with her! She is highly professional, talented and very creative. She is an excellent communicator, and she even asked to meet with us at our church to view the sanctuary for... Read More an accurate floral design and arrangement. She provided a floral book so my daughter could view the types of flowers she had in mind for her special day. Planning a wedding can be very stressful but hiring Jordan has put our minds at ease. We know she will make sure all floral decor is perfect and beautiful for our daughter's wedding.

2017-10-21T20:20:43 Response from the vendor

You are so sweet! Thank you for taking the time to write an awesome review:)

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Sarah A

Jordan is an amazing wedding planner/coordinator! She was very professional, accommodating, helpful, and incredibly sweet. Everything went so smoothly because of her! I have already recommended her to a few of my friends. Thanks for everything, Jordan!

2017-10-05T13:41:22 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to write a nice review. I really appreciate it:)

Reviewed on 8/20/2017 Hilary C

We had a lovely experience with Jordan and her crew. She was very resposive and went out of her way to accomodate us. She is very sweet and professional. She and her assistants listened to our needs and helped us out in any way they could. Thank you, Jordan!

2017-08-21T07:10:53 Response from the vendor

Thank you Hillary! It was a pleasure working with you. Thank you for taking the time to leave wonderful reviews:)

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Emily R

Jordan did the flowers for my sister's wedding so immediately I knew that I wanted to go with her! She did an amazing job with the flowers. They were beautiful. I gave her very little instruction and she was able to come up with amazing arrangments. She is super... Read More professional and organized as well. I would recommend her to anyone.

2017-06-15T16:36:17 Response from the vendor

Thank YOU for taking the time to write such an awesome review. I truly appreciate it!

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Kristina E

Jordan is absolutely amazing. From our very first meeting she has been so accommodating and a beyond pleasure to work with. For our first meeting, she traveled to where my husband and I were living since we were so busy and couldn’t make it to Austin. She truly listened to what... Read More both my husband and myself wanted. We did a Texas style wedding kolaches, Texas BBQ and all. We wanted to do a simple wildflower look for our centerpieces (and we all know you can’t pick Texas wildflowers) she executed this perfectly. The bridesmaids’ bouquets were beautiful, she created a simple, yet full lovely off-white accessory to go with my bridesmaids perfectly. One of my bridesmaids, who got married in the fall, couldn’t get over just how perfect they were. I did a maroon bouquet because, well Aggies bleed maroon (WHOOP), anyways it was stunning. It was more than I could have ever imagined, also my fella’s boutonniere matched my bouquet which was just the icing on the cake. Not only did Jordan create beautiful centerpieces, three elegant corsages’, seven perfect bouquets, two simple southern hair pieces and twelve lovely boutonnieres all on site, she also used the extra florals to fill in around the cake table and various vignettes around the reception barn. Jordan’s love for florals, along with her passion and dedication to bring your ideas to life is the perfect combo when searching for a florist for your big day. Our florals throughout the entire event were more than either of us pictured for our wedding.

2017-06-14T11:02:59 Response from the vendor

Thank YOU!!!! I had so much fun with your wedding!

Reviewed on 4/25/2017 Christina A

Jordan Flowers did our Fall wedding and dinner rehearsal last year. My fiance and I were blown away with her prices, help, customer service, but most of all the beautiful displays and arrangements she created for me. I had no clue what I wanted . I showed her what I liked and... Read More she was able to tie everything together to really show our personalty and under budget. I can not recommend her enough!

2017-04-25T12:54:02 Response from the vendor

I appreciate your awesome review! I had a great time working with you and your fiance! Congratulations again!

Reviewed on 4/17/2017 Jessica F

We used Jordan Flowers & Events as our day of event planner and florist. SHE DID GREAT! I was so impressed with her quick replies, meetings, and ideas. Our bakery we picked out delivered the wrong cake and Jordan handled the situation so well, that I did not even realize this... Read More until after...which i will not recommend my baker. The decorations looked so great! I gave her a few personal items I bought to decorate with and the rest were her! Which saved me so much money and attic space:) I highly recommend JF&E for all of your wedding needs!

2017-04-17T14:27:38 Response from the vendor

Thank you! I had fun! Congratulations again!

Reviewed on 4/12/2017 Ashley B

If You want a great planner who actually cares about you and your wedding, then I recommend Jordan. They did an amazing job! I was relieved of all of the hard stuff and she knew exactly what I liked, and was able to stay on budget and provide me great insight on things I would... Read More have never thought of. They even did my flowers and decorations! I couldn't be happier!

2017-04-17T14:27:02 Response from the vendor

Thank YOU for taking the time to say suck kind words!

Jordan Flowers

Jordan was born and raised in the beautiful Texas Hill Country area, where she and her family spent most days farming and gardening. In 2005 she got her first job at the local flower shop. It was love at first smell. Throughout high school and college, Jordan continued working in floral design and special events jobs. Soon after moving to Austin and working under one of the top flower shops in the nation, Jordan started a family and wanted to be a full time mom and still do flowers & events. She is a member of Texas Floral Association and is also a contributing writer for Texas Blooms Magazine