Jörg Windau Photography

(5)

Serving New York City, NY

Gorgeous photography for passionate people!

Passion, creativity and high energy define my style. Eager to shoot each wedding more beautifully than the last, I make a connection with my clients because your wedding is as exciting to me as it is to you. Call me today to set up your free consultation.

Specialty

A Variety/Blend of Styles

Serving New York City, NY

Lovely team

Reviewed on 10/18/2013 Eleni T

Joerg is a great person, great photographer, and has a great team. We loved working with him an cannot wait to see our final photos! Joerg did our photography and videography

Can't stop looking at our photos

Reviewed on 10/08/2012 Heather K

Jorg was recommended to us by a colleague of mine. We looked into several photographers, but he was the first and only one we met with. His passion, energy, enthusiasm and extraordinary talent shines through in every interaction with him. Even before we signed a contract, when we were just talking about options, he already looked up what time the sunset would be on our wedding day - and he ran through what a possible photography schedule would look like. I swear he was snapping a picture every 2 seconds. He gave us about 950 proofs - but he must have narrowed it down from thousands. Everywhere I looked at the wedding, there was Jorg taking a picture. There must have been five of him. We are so happy with our pictures. We are going to meet with him next week to narrow them down for our wedding album. His team also did our videography and we are looking forward to seeing the final product from that too. Many of our guests commented how the photographer was great and really got everyone engaged. One person said "he's kind of nutty, but he's awesome!" He's definitely a character. But he knows what he's doing. No doubt you will end up with amazing pictures if you hire him. We specifically told him that we were most interested in candid shots with a few posed shots. We did end up doing a longer portrait session and family photo session, but now that I see the final result I'm really happy that we did. And we also got tons of candids too, so it all worked out. Compared to a lot of other NYC photographers and videographers that we looked into, his prices are fairly reasonable. And we are going to get to keep all of our high resolution proofs. Highly, highly recommended.

Perfect Memories Caught in Time!

Reviewed on 9/29/2011 Sara K

Jorg was amazing from start to finish! We were able to fit in a great engagement shoot with him before the wedding – lots of fun! He was so amazingly easy to work with the day of the wedding – he and his team showed up on time and ready to go! Jorg was so great at working with multiple locations, a wedding party of 17, and two huge families! We have so many amazing photos – we’re still trying to pick which to use in our wedding album. We didn’t have great weather the day of and needed to do some last minute location changes – but it worked out for the best! Jorg was so busy all day – I felt like he was everywhere I looked taking pictures! We are so happy with our photos and can’t wait to see the video!

THE MOST STUNNING photographs and video

Reviewed on 12/30/2014 Katharine

My husband and I used Windau Photography for our wedding photography and videography, and our photographs and video are absolutely beautiful and meticulously edited! We were engaged in Jan. 2013 and the wedding planning began! Photography was very important to me as it is one of the only tangible things left from your wedding day. Planning our wedding, I thoroughly did my research and combed through HUNDREDS of wedding photographer websites all over the tri-state area. My husband and I were on a tight budget and it was very upsetting to discover that the cost of standard wedding photography was triple to quadruple what we budgeted for. At the Long Island Weddings "Bridal Extravaganza" Expo. I met Jorg of Windau Photography. In my opinion his booth showcased the most breath taking photographs and albums. Thinking we could never afford Windau, I politely took his card and went home. That same night, I received an e-mail from Jorg offering us a complimentary engagement session should we book his services. Although I was IN LOVE with his work, I thanked him, declined, and told him that he was simply out of our budget. After several e-mail and phone call exchanges, Jorg worked with us to make it happen!!! In the end, his photography and videography package was on-par with the hundreds of other vendors I researched, and it was WELL worth it! The package we received included: an engagement session that Jorg helpfully suggested be in beautiful Brooklyn Bridge Park with the New York City skyline as our backdrop; wedding photography by Jorg and an assistant; a wedding album; a CD including over one thousand images; wedding videography; a short three-minute HD highlight video; and a full length thirty-minute HD video. Windau even gave us three DVDs - one for us and one for each set of parents. Windau Photography delivered our photos and videos in a very timely matter. The memories from our wedding day will be always be treasured and we are so grateful to have every single moment captured through photo and video. My husband and I, and both of our families keep saying that the wedding video is more than just a video - it is a cinematic presentation! A movie! The wedding video was meticulously edited to include our priest's homily (who also happens to be my uncle!) and speeches by my dad, sister, and husband's brother. The homily and speeches were, in my bias opinion, the most thoughtful, sweet, and well-said words I've ever heard spoken at any wedding. We were so grateful that the video was edited in a way to include each and every word of these important moments because we could not possibly remember each and every word spoken from our memories alone. We will forever look back on our photos and video with each other, our families, friends, and future children and grandchildren. We have so many gorgeous wedding images that we are still in the process of picking our favorites for the album. Our wedding day happened so quickly and was over before we knew it. The photos and video will make our memories last a lifetime and more. My husband was so happy to watch me on the video getting ready at my parents house with my family and his sisters, and I was so happy to watch my dad and I walking down the aisle. We were also happy to watch the entirety of our day from getting ready to the church ceremony to speeches, dances, and interaction with our guests at the reception. Thank you Windau Photography and Videography!

highly recommend.....................

Reviewed on 9/14/2014 Teresa L

We are a private event space in L.I.C, NY. Jörg Windau and his team had been hired by one of our wedding couples. He took such great images of the couple and our venue that we had started referring him as our preferred vendor. He was never before at our establishment but he got the best out of the space. Jörg Windau has gifted us a fabulous presentation book . Its done to perfection the quality of the book makes the images stand out even more. We use this book as presentation for our first time visitors. This way they can imaging our venue in its fullest potential . We highly recommend his services. Teresa & The Renaissance Team

Send Email