Jose M Photography

Ventura County, Los Angeles County, and Orange County

Artistic, Classic

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Film Photography, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Ventura County, Los Angeles County, and Orange County (805) 380-8830

Reviewed on 1/24/2017 Haley D

Our wedding photos turned out AMAZING and were so beautiful. The photos truly captured the excitement and emotions of the day. Jose was amazing to work with and more than fulfilled our needs. We are so happy and satisfied with the product we received. We very highly recommend... Read More Jose M Photography!

Reviewed on 11/23/2016 Amie A

Jose was a pleasure to work with! He photographed my engagement shoot, a personal shoot with my sister, and my wedding. Not only is he great at what he does, but if you already have certain pictures that you'd like him to capture he will make it happen!! I would definitely... Read More recommend him to other couples.

2016-11-23T12:32:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words! It was my honor to shoot your amazingly stunning wedding.

Reviewed on 6/14/2016 Marienne A

Jose was very easy to work with an extremely patient with me and my fiancee. He truly has a great eye and took some very beautiful photos of us at the Venice Canals. I can't wait to showcase them at our wedding! Thank you for doing such an awesome job!

We had an amazing first shoot!

Reviewed on 12/11/2015

Since our initial meeting with Jose, he was very attentive to getting to know us and make sure that our personality would reflect in our photos. Like most brides, I showed up with my Pinterest board of ideas but I didn't even need that. Jose started sharing his work and we were... Read More amazed, when he started talking about ideas, his creativity showed us he was going to make our pictures look amazing. My fiancé and I wanted to do a beach shoot and incorporate CrossFit as well to show our personalities. When we arrived to the beach he recommended (which was the perfect beach), he captured everything we wanted. The way he would make us pose and the locations was so fun, the lighting and professionalism made our pictures look out of this world. We had so much fun. The biggest highlight after viewing our engagement pictures, is that Jose made me feel a sense of confidence again, I felt like I looked great in the pictures after I have been very hard on myself about looking perfect for the pictures. Everything about them was fun and romantic. We are beyond excited for our wedding with him as our photographer!! If you want regular pictures, Jose isnt your guy, if you want AMAZING pictures that look like art, Jose is your guy!!!

2015-12-11T14:11:24 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the kind words! You both did great as well! It was a blast shooting you two and I'm looking forward to the wedding.

Amazing photographer

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Jill G

Joey was the most wonderful photographer ever! You will never be better taken care of or have better pictures than with him. He is the perfect mix of working with your idea and coming up with ideas that you never thought of! He is efficient, not on time, but early to our... Read More meetings/photo session (which is wonderful when planning a wedding - a vendor that you can truly rely on!) Book him - you'll be so happy. I look at the pictures on a daily basis and remember our fun session.

2015-10-27T01:51:15 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! It was truly my pleasure shooting you two. I try my best to make my couples' experience with Jose M Photography something to remember. I'm glad it was that kind of experience for you.

Reviewed on 10/08/2015 Shannon M

Joey knew exactly what my husband and I were looking for in our wedding photos. He captured the magic of the day and I will cherish the photos he took for the rest of my life. He was very professional and kind! It was a pleasure to work with him. I would recommend him to... Read More anyone getting married that wants magazine-worthy, timeless wedding photos!!

2015-10-08T08:59:21 Response from the vendor

Thanks Shannon & Bryan! It was my pleasure. You two are a beautiful couple and it was my honor to shoot for you. All the best! Jose