Joseph Anthony Weddings & Events

Rhode Island, Massachusetts, and Connecticut.

Dance, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Rhode Island, Massachusetts, and Connecticut. (401) 484-0213

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 John C

Out of all the different 8+ vendors I had to coordinate with, Joe was hands down my favorite among a list of very professional and vendors who all did a great job. I am a details guy and Joe picked up on that immediately from our first phone call and always was able to... Read More accommodate and inform my very fine-tuned requests. Some of these included: crafting the right high energy one-two punch to get people on the dance floor immediately to set the tone for a dance heavy evening, making sure the uplighting would go on at the right part of the evening and in the right places of our tent, setting up a projector to play a slideshow I made for father-daughter dance (Joe even tested and timed setup and takedown in his back yard – that’s above and beyond!), putting together the PERFECT playlist with all the right transitions throughout the evening and tailored exactly to our preferences. Joe does everything you want a DJ/MC to do, but the real selling point is that he takes the time and energy to get to know you, and that understanding and empathy of you as a person informs his ability to be able to tailor your evening beyond anything that you can imagine.

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Kayla F

Joe is awesome! He did an amazing job with keeping the party going at our wedding (especially since my husbands family does not dance). Played exactly what we asked him to and was so accommodating when I couldn't make up my mind. He was also great with mixing my husband and I's... Read More style. I wanted the party and my husband wanted to keep it low key and somehow Joe made it work together. You will not regret going with Joe for your next event!

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Devan H

Joe is AMAZING! Not only did he make the experience stress free and fun but was extremely organized and incredibly accommodating. I really can't say enough about how happy we were with him for our big day!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Taylor R

It was an absolute pleasure to have Joe as the DJ for our wedding! Not only did he provide awesome tunes, but between the lighting and monogram, our venue looked amazing, and truly surpassed my expectations. Joe was easy to work with, and he makes the planning process as... Read More painless as possible. He also brought in the photo booth, and our guests absolutely loved it! There was a line all night! I can say that I will definitely be recommending Joseph Anthony Wedding and Events to anyone in need of a quality DJ :)

Reviewed on 10/01/2016 Jen S

My husband an I are so happy we had Joe at our wedding! We hired his as the DJ and for uplighting. He was great to work with and has an awesome personality. He used the playlist we made ahead of time and also had great suggestions to help us out when we couldn't decide on a song... Read More choice. He did an amazing job with the uplighting and monogram of our names on the dance floor. We couldn't thank him enough for his hard work in making our day perfect.

Reviewed on 8/07/2016 Jennifer W

My husband and I were absolutely thrilled to have Joe as our MC, DJ, Lighting Designer and Photo Booth Coordinator for our wedding. From the very beginning Joe was exceptionally genuine, down to earth and a pleasure to work with. He was very accommodating and took great care... Read More to the details that would make for the MOST special ceremony & reception! Joe was always available for questions and despite not having met in person until the day of our wedding (we made phone calls and skyped) by the day of our wedding it truly felt like he was an extension of our family and friends. With sincere gratitude - Jen & Alfonso Guevara

The BEST!!!

Reviewed on 7/30/2015 Katy C

I really can't say enough good things about working with Joseph Anthony Weddings and Events. From the start, Joe was extremely responsive, organized, and patient with our "lack of direction" :) He offered many suggestions to help complete our day, and they truly impacted the... Read More overall experience of our event. From the music arrangements for our ceremony, to the gorgeous uplighting and signature monogram, our wedding was complete in every way! Joe is very detail oriented, and works with you to understand your desired event timeline. On the night of our wedding, he was professional, attentive, and single handedly kept the evening flowing smoothly and without a glitch. When it comes to entertainment, there is one thing I can say- Our guests never left the dance floor! The speakers and equipment were crisp and clear, and the sound quality was excellent. We truly enjoyed working with Joseph Anthony Weddings and Events, and would highly recommend his services for your next event!

Reviewed on 7/12/2015 Joshua K

I think my husband and I were one of Joe's first same-sex marriages. I have to say that he was AWESOME! He was there every step of the way to help suggest what music would be good to even suggesting lighting that truly helped to make the evening memorable. Joe is a professional... Read More and all he wants is to help you make the most of your evening. I would hire him again. Thank you Joe!!

Reviewed on 7/08/2015 Theresa M

Joe did an absolutely PHENOMENAL job at our wedding (you can see some of the pictures on his page here!), and even attended the planning meetings at the venue with me/us. He also made himself available via video chat because I am not local to where the wedding was and couldn't... Read More do weekday meetings (and with an infant, weekend meetings weren't the easiest, either). The music and lighting was the one thing I did NOT stress about for my wedding, because I knew I was in great hands -- and this is coming from a major control freak. He was amazing the day of the wedding, adjusting timelines as needed and liaising with the venue staff to keep everything running smoothly. My wedding wouldn't have been half of what it was without him! Oh, and his online system/database for entering in details about the event and music likes, dislikes, must-plays and don't-plays was so helpful and easy to use. I really can't say enough good things about my experience working with Joe and can't recommend him highly enough!