Josh Mariana Photography

Pittsburgh, Southestern PA & Destinations!

Professional and creative wedding photography.

We've heard it over and over; how much our clients love their wedding photos, but how much they loved working with Josh and his team even more! We want to hear it from you too, and I can't wait to meet with you in person to show you what Josh Mariana Photography can offer you.

Documentary, Lifestyle

Online Proofing

3341 Saxonburg Blvd, Glenshaw, PA
Pittsburgh, Southestern PA & Destinations!

Captured Our Day Perfectly!!!!

Reviewed on 6/29/2015 Jamie H

Josh and crew blew us away! I was nervous about choosing our photographer because we had a winter wedding and I knew it had to be someone creative. From our first meeting with Josh, we knew he was it! The crew was with both my husband and me throughout the day and captured... Read More everything! Moments I thought were gone, except for memories, were right there when we reviewed our gallery! I still get happy tears in my eyes every single time I look through our photos.... Not only are Josh and Rebekah AMAZING and BEYOND TALENTED artists, but they fit right in with our day! They made us laugh and I swear that there must have been 3 of each! They were everywhere! I cannot say enough about Josh Mariana Photography. If you are reading this review, you should just save yourself the hassle and book now! From the photos, to the albums, to the thank you cards, and finally with our beautiful cinematic video- JMP is it. Look no further! Thank you a million times over, JMP! Because of you, our perfect day has been captured forever!

2015-06-29T11:37:11 Response from the vendor

It was our pleasure J & J! We had a great time with you and your friends/family, and I'm more than thrilled that you're happy with the results of our work. Congrats again and we look forward to being of service in the future! :)

Best Photographer in Pittsburgh

Reviewed on 10/16/2015 Vanessa I

Josh Mariana Photography did an amazing job of capturing the beauty and joy of our wedding day. Josh is so easy to work with it doesn't even seem like he is taking pictures. He did our engagement photos, our save the dates, our wedding day photos, our wedding video, and our... Read More photo booth. Everything was absolutely perfect and our wedding photos capture how special this day was to us. Josh makes it easy to take pictures, he guides you through the process while laughing and joking with you. Josh takes the time to get to know you personally so he knows exactly what type of couple you are. I would give Josh 100 stars if I could and would be happy to recommend him to any bride in the future. I couldn't of asked for a better photographer and I am very happy we decided to go with Josh Mariana Photography for our big day! Thanks Josh!

Professionalism, value, amazing end product

Reviewed on 8/17/2013 Anna M

Photographers are unique in that they are providing both a service and a product. Lots of clients end up sacrificing one thing for the other...they work with a really nice photographer who responds quickly to requests and is a joy to work with, only to have mediocre... Read More photographs. Or they suffer through working with a rude, overbearing, or unresponsive photographer, all in the name of a great final product. Josh Mariana Photography is one of only a few vendors I've come across who EXCELS at both providing amazing service and a top notch final product. Through the entire process (initial meeting, contract, engagement session, wedding day, and beyond), Josh and his team were the picture of professionalism and efficiency. Josh responded to questions quickly before and after the wedding, and was flexible and accommodating on the big day. We worked with an amazing and enjoyable team, and in the end, walked away with final products that could not have been better (both photo and video). Value is another great selling point for Josh Mariana Photography. I know plenty of people who had similar experiences with their photographers, and were very pleased, but they also paid two to three times what my husband and I paid. I think it would be difficult for one to find a photographer of comparable quality in Pittsburgh at the same price point as Josh. I highly recommend Josh Mariana Photography.

Reviewed on 10/16/2015

Josh provided a great service throughout the whole experience. Very flexible with our ideas and provided a lot of input on what would work best on the day. Josh and Rebekah were good sports and very professional on the day and the photos turned out even better than we'd hoped!... Read More One of the only aspects of the wedding that we had absolutely no problems with. So good that we returned to Josh a couple of months later for some photos of our new puppy! Can't recommend highly enough.

Reviewed on 10/15/2015 Chelsea D

We chose to work with Josh mostly because of his professionalism and demeanor. We wanted someone who would be enjoyable and pleasant to work with, had the task covered and we wouldn't have to worry about anything, and bring a sense of calm to an otherwise hectic day. He did all... Read More this and more. Not to mention the quality of his photographs, he really captured our day and style wonderfully. He did a beautiful job. Josh also worked with us on our package and other requests. He was very responsive throughout the process and even provided other services like thank you cards and save the dates. Great experience and highly recommend.

Reviewed on 10/12/2015 Christopher K

We looked at several photographers in the area including Josh and after evaluating it was clear Josh was our best option. He offered at complete package (engagement, wedding, video) at a very fair rate and his style was exactly what we were looking for. After we started... Read More working with Josh for our engagement session it was clear we made the correct choice. He worked with us on a short time line as we traveled to Pittsburgh from out of state and took incredible engagement photos. After he was professional and walked us through our save the dates and guest vook. The results were fantastic. At the wedding Josh and his team showed up early and we're accommodating to every photo / set up we wanted, and we're unobtrusive throughout the ceremony. Afterwords there was an incredible turnaround on the photos (6 days) and video (8 days). We were very impressed with all of the photoa and the video was a great way for us to see all of the details and fun that's it's hard to capture on your wedding day. Overall our experience was fantastic. Everything was great price, product, availability, professionalism. I cannot recommend Josh with enough enthusiasm.

Wonderful photographer

Reviewed on 10/12/2015 Lauren S

Josh did our engagement session, wedding photography and videography for our event on 10/3/15. He did an amazing job getting both formal and candid pictures. He got to know us as a couple at our engagement session and fit our style very well by the wedding. Our package came... Read More with a photo guest book with pictures from our engagement session, a photo album with our wedding pictures, a wedding high lights video and a $200 print credit. Everything turned out amazing and he even got our wedding pictures and video back to us within 2 weeks of our wedding. He brings a female assistant with him to the wedding so she can take pictures of the bridal party getting ready without making them uncomfortable, he responds to calls and emails within a day, and had overall great customer service. I couldn't of imagined a better photographer to work with and highly recommend Josh to others.

Awesome team!

Reviewed on 10/01/2015 Brittany F

Josh and his team are very professional and do an amazing job! The pictures turned out beautifully and the video was so nice!

Beautiful Pictures - Great Service

Reviewed on 10/01/2015 Jenessa L

My husband and I used Josh Mariana Photography for our wedding reception in July 2015. He always responded to emails quickly. Josh went above and beyond, we had a small reception but he did every picture we asked of him and more. When we got our pictures from him we were really... Read More impressed, they really are beautiful. I would recommend Josh Mariana to anyone!

Reviewed on 9/14/2015 Alexa T

Josh did such an amazing job on both our engagement and wedding pictures. He went above and beyond to make sure all of my crazy ideas were met and his work was truly breathtaking. Not too many photographers would go out in a blizzard for an engagement session! I would highly... Read More recommend Josh and all of his staff to my family and friends. Our family is still in aw over the pictures that he took!

Reviewed on 8/13/2015 Lindsay B

I can't say enough about how much we loved working with Josh. In addition to our wedding photos, he did a beautiful job on our engagement photos and was so much fun to work with. He was professional and responsive throughout the entire process. I have no idea how he got some of... Read More the awesome shots he took at the reception because I don't recall actually seeing him even once - he was the opposite of the intrusive photographer you sometimes see at weddings. Can't imagine our day being documented any better. Josh is the best.

2015-08-14T08:59:30 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for everything Lindsay!! It was wonderful getting to know you guys and making so many great photos together!! Best of luck!!!!

We love Josh!!!

Reviewed on 11/02/2014 Alyssa O

My husband and I can not say enough wonderful things about Josh. Photography for our wedding was extremely important for us both so we took extra time and care when choosing our photographer. We could not have made a better choice! Josh was a pleasure to work with and made us... Read More both feel so comfortable and relaxed while taking pictures. Josh answered all our questions and emails promptly and took all the stress out of the logistics and preparation aspect of the day. And, as we expected, our pictures turned out absolutly amazing!!!!! We've gotten so many compliments on how beautiful they all are and how they capture the day perfectly. We would book Josh 100x over and would love to have the opportunity to work with him again!

2015-08-14T09:01:16 Response from the vendor

Thanks Alyssa, you and Dave were a joy to get to know and work with!! Your wedding day was truly amazing and I'm glad you were satisfied with not only your photos but the entire process as well. Please keep in touch and congrats again!!

Awesome Photographer

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Kelly D

I got married on one of the coldest days in October (at an outside venue of course lol). Josh was amazing!!! All the pictures were fantastic! Josh was great to work with! He kept both my husband and me laughing. He was just an absolute joy to work with. He helped keep us from... Read More focusing on the cold and was overall a fun person. I would recommend Josh Mariana Photography to anyone who would like to have amazing and talented photographers.

2015-08-14T09:02:30 Response from the vendor

It makes it easy to have a good attitude when I have the pleasure of working with such amazing people!! Despite the cold I had an amazing time working with you guys on your wedding day, and I can't thank you enough for this recommendation.... Read Less Read More

Josh Mariana Photography!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014

Josh was excellent! Josh was able to help us stay in our budget while providing more then we expected. Josh took all the pictures we asked him to take. I gave Josh a couple of ideas I found on pinterest and he created that same feel with our pictures.Also Josh was able to meet... Read More our schedule for engagement photos.Anytime I had questions Josh would reply quickly.I love Josh's work so much I plan to use Josh for all our family pictures in the future.

Josh Mariana Photography

Reviewed on 9/27/2014 Brianna O

We got married in the Fall season at a beautiful lodge. One of the most important things to me was capturing our day in photographs and the beautiful day we had! We choose Josh Mariana Photography and worked with both Josh and Jessie. They were fantastic! They had creative... Read More photo ideas and captured our day beautifully! We are so excited to get our photos and album from our wedding day! We also used Josh Mariana for our engagement photos. We wanted to include our dogs and we were traveling from out of town. Josh was flexible in scheduling our engagement session and was open to including our dogs in the session, which was important to us! We were so please with every aspect of working with Josh Mariana photography!

Memories Captured

Reviewed on 9/25/2014 Leah H

My wife and I were/are very pleased with the work of Josh Mariana and his staff. Our wedding was filled with many details that were very unique to our personalities, and Josh seemed to capture them all. Upon receiving our photos, we were stunned at all of the moments they... Read More managed to capture without us ever knowing they were there to see it. They seemed to be everywhere at the right time, but were never pushy or in our faces. On top of that Josh was able to work within our budget, and we feel that among all of the expenses of the wedding this was certainly money well spent. We would feel confident recommending Josh to anyone looking for high quality photography.

Enjoyed working with Josh

Reviewed on 9/23/2014 Lindsay R

Josh was our photographer for our wedding in October 2013. He was great to work with and was very accommodating. The quality of the pictures and our wedding book are excellent! I would recommend Josh to anyone who is getting married!

Excellent photos/Great price!

Reviewed on 9/22/2014 Christine L

Josh was excellent we loved working with him on our wedding photos. He is a great guy and the pictures turned out just beautiful. The price was also very reasonable. We would highly recommend Josh!

Best photographer period!

Reviewed on 9/16/2014 chris w

Josh did our photos, cinematic video and photo booth and everything turned out exceptional. His professionalism and attention to detail is second to none. At the very least u need to sit down for a consultation and get a look at his amazing wedding albums and I gaurantee you... Read More will look no further for capturing your special day!!

Amazing and talented

Reviewed on 9/15/2014 kaitlin m

Josh is so awesome and talented at what he does!!! He did an amazing job with everything from save the dates, engagement photos and our entire wedding day!!! I would highly recommend him.

Reviewed on 9/15/2014

We hired Josh to be the photographer at our wedding and I am so happy that we did. Being the groom, photography was not the first priority on my list, but I quickly understood the photographer's critical role all the way from wedding planning to the big day. Josh was extremely... Read More responsive to us throughout the entire process. When we reached out to Josh via email or phone, he got back to us within the day. Josh was also very flexible with our schedules. When we had to re-schedule our engagement pictures due to weather, Josh was very easy to work with and it was clear he was making us a priority. From the engagement pictures, Josh made our "Save the Date," which we loved. We received so many compliments on the picture (photo magnet) and my friends and family continue to keep it on their fridge. The quality of the engagement pictures was very high and it was exciting to get great pictures right after our engagement. We used them for our wedding website and it made a difference utilizing the quality of Josh's work. During the wedding day, Josh was a calming figure to help lead the process before and after the ceremony. He was very organized and was able to capture the critical key moments. I was impressed with Josh's interaction with the wedding party and I appreciated his diligence in getting us through all the pictures after the ceremony. After the wedding, Josh was very accommodating with our requests and was able to turn around high quality pictures in a timely manner. My Dad bought a picture from the wedding printed by Josh of the family for my Mom's birthday. The quality of the photo was spectacular - it is definitely worth going through Josh for printing as the quality of the photo is unparalleled. We enjoyed working with Josh so much that we asked him to take family photos for my parent's 30th wedding anniversary. We will definitely use Josh in the future for photography and we are so glad we chose him for our wedding.

Reviewed on 9/15/2014 Todd G

Josh is great and we LOVED his photos. Couldn't be happier!

Josh is the man!

Reviewed on 9/15/2014 Elaina T

I feel like I hit the wedding photography jackpot by booking Josh Mariana! When we began the hunt for a photographer, I contacted multiple vendors through their websites and Josh was the first to respond. After our initial meeting with Josh, my husband and I knew that he was... Read More going to be our photographer! He also provided us with recommendations for other vendors and each one was a great addition to our wedding! As for the photos, they were absolutely stunning! He captured so many great pictures that it seemed hard for us to pick our favorites! I highly recommend Josh. You won't be disappointed!

Easy going, and most importantly GOOD!

Reviewed on 6/14/2014 keirstin k

Josh Mariana Photography did an excellent job preserving my wedding experience in many ways! From the initial meeting, Josh made me feel comfortable with his laid-back attitude. Our engagement session was so fun, and he really captured our relationship in it's genuine... Read More state rather than posing us in unnatural settings or positions (very important to me!). Josh also provided services for videography and a photo-booth on our wedding day. The photo booth was a blast! The guests really enjoyed it. As far as videography goes, he was very accommodating in terms of capturing what was most important to us, rather than forcing me into a cookie-cutter end product. There was a very sad, unfortunate technical issue with the memory card that contained an un-cut version of my ceremony. The team did make an effort to re-create the ceremony through audio and photo slideshows, with a few video clips from another camera. Ultimately, the ceremony "video" exists in some form, which required extensive effort on Josh and his team's part (thank you!). The photography on our wedding day was exceptional. Josh and his team were very professional and worked closely with our wedding planner to meet the logistical demands of capturing all of the special moments we shared. We never felt bombarded or interrupted by the photographers or videographers, which allowed them to capture really sweet moments that I'll treasure forever. Following up, Josh's turn around time was great. His website for accessing photos and proofs of our album is very easy to use. Our album is awesome! I also love the little parent albums and mini-album for me. We also ordered thank-you cards, which were surprisingly customizable and unique. Our DVD with all of the videography and the cinematic video is also amazing. We plan on watching it every year on our anniversary. Overall, I would definitely recommend Josh Mariana Photography to Pittsburgh brides looking for both a great product and service!

Beautiful Pictures

Reviewed on 4/07/2014 Caytlin

Josh and Rebekah were amazing! Not only did they take beautiful photos of our wedding, but they were great to work with! Taking so many pictures can be a long and boring process, but they made it fun and very easy for us! We were able to view our pictures on the website only 3... Read More days after the wedding and there is not one bad photo. I definitely recommend using Josh for any of your photography needs!

2014-04-08T17:10:54 Response from the vendor

Thanks Caytlin, so glad you're pleased! We had a great time with you and all of your family & friends!! Talk about a fun party! :)