Photography Is Forever!

For your your special day I will travel anywhere! During weddings one thing I love is capturing the most priceless moments between loved ones that they didn't think anyone saw. Because I always say personality & beauty should always shine & come across in photography.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

A2f84579 05f6 4400 aa0c 4597c7a89d92~rs 100
340be60c 20f2 414a addb 4083a1d96c7a~rs 100

New Orleans, LA Louisiana & Beyond! (941) 306-8263

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Taryn G

I can't even begin to describe how amazing both Josh and his photography is. We hired Josh as a photographer and left our wedding with Josh as a great friend. He is both fun and professional. From the minute we met him, we felt like we had known him forever. This is such an... Read More amazing trait knowing that he is going to be with you your entire day. Josh captured the whole day perfectly, and I could not have asked for better pictures. He has a way of capturing light perfectly. Our pictures have gotten so many amazing compliments and I can't recommend him enough! We received our pictures on beautiful glass USB drives within 2 weeks with multiple previews before. Stop your search and book Josh for your big day!

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Whitney A

I was beyond excited to be able to have Josh shoot our wedding. I was always obsessed with his work. However, he is much more than an amazing photographer, he has the best personality, and goes above and beyond. He went out and bought our hangers so he could take pictures of... Read More mine and my daughters dress because I did not have any pretty ones on hand. He caught every moment you could think of good, sad, and hilarious. I received so many compliments on our photographer days after our wedding. He truly is AMAZING and I am so grateful he shared our day with us and we gained another dear friend. I loved his entire team aka The Glam Squad they were beyond helpful with fixing my hair, my dress, holding it while I walked. I never realized how much I needed all of them and I’m thankful they were there.

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Alli W

Josh (and his assistant Grace) photographed my wedding in late September 2017. The entire experience was relaxed, but professional, and I feel like we had known each other forever. Our initial meeting lasted almost 3 hours! Not only did he remember every detail of our very... Read More nontraditional wedding from our first conversation, he helped connect me with people who could get the last-minute details set (like accessories and gifts) until the day of. He made the entire day feel effortless and fun (we didn't want a whole lot of posed pictures!) and we had our photographs in less than two weeks. I was blown away! Josh captured the night exactly the way my husband and I want to remember it - like the biggest party and the best night ever! My favorite part!? The surprise gift of my two favorite photos as a record sleeve to compliment the music festival theme. Honestly, I could go on and on about Josh and his work but really you should just book him and see for yourself :)

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Mallory B

I booked Josh a year and a half before our wedding in October, and during that time he would stay in contact with me and show me all his beautiful work throughout the year! HE IS AMAZING. The day of the wedding he was so helpful and FUN!! As crazy as the day was, he made sure I... Read More stayed focused to get all the pictures I wanted. He became part of the party!!! The ENTIRE WEDDING LOVED HIM!! Not only is he crazy talented, he is THE BEST PHOTOGRAPHER to work with. He became a friend to everyone and made our day extra special. He completely captured the entire day to a T! He went over and beyond my expectations, and I will have the most beautiful wedding photos for a lifetime. He's incredible! My husband and I can not thank him enough for making our day so special. THANK YOU JOSH!!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Lucas P

There are not enough exceptional things I can say about Josh and the beautiful pictures he took of our wedding day. From the moment we had our first call we knew we had found our perfect photographer. He takes amazing pictures and has a unique eye for details and capturing... Read More unique moments during the ceremony and reception. He is fun, energetic and a pleasure to work with. I was impressed by his quick turnaround, I received my photos within two weeks from the wedding. Our wedding day wouldn't have been the same without Josh!

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 Chandra B

Ahh, there are so many words that can be used to describe Josh and his style of photography. A few that stand out are amazing, outstanding, unique, bold and unforgettable. I have had the pleasure of being one of Josh's assistants for some of his bigger weddings. The amount of... Read More attention he pays to details that are involved with him and his bride, groom, bridal party, and family is amazing! You don't just gain a photographer for your event or wedding, you gain a lifetime long friend. I've heard crazy stories about couple receiving their wedding photos six months to a year after their wedding, that's ridiculous. Josh works hard and diligently to make sure you have your photos within a week or two after your special day! You will definitely be making the best decision in hiring Josh for your Wedding! He is truly one of a kind!

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Dade P

Absolutely breathtaking!!! I can't put down in words what Josh was able to capture and do for us. Josh took his time to get to know both of us. He spent quality time asking questions that showed he was interested in who we are, how we met, and our love for each other. It was... Read More important for us to see that our photographer who is supposed to capture everything about us was very dedicated to us. He surely made us feel like we were his only client, despite knowing he is VERY busy and pretty booked. Josh never hesitated on traveling and timing. We were pretty adamant about location(s) and Josh was overly accommodating. We got married in Palm Springs, CA and Josh took the time to research what and where we wanted the photos to take place. We knew what we wanted but with Josh's creativity and artistry, he knew exactly when lighting would be perfect. That is a true art and testament to his talents. We, like other couples in search for the perfect photographer, consulted with many photographers. Josh was the only photographer who exhibited exceptional professionalism, humbleness, and a genuine passion for what he does. After our consult it was obvious we would choose him. Josh's professionalism shined through when he worked cohesively with our videographer, hotel coordinator, and planner; all which commended him on being able to work around the venue. Our wedding day flew by so quickly and we kept trying to remember every part of it. It was not until we received our wedding photo package... all the emotions, laughter, tears, and memories came back. I wholeheartedly commend Josh on his work. What he was able to capture was not just photos of us but everyone, the ambiance, the joys, our families and friends. The quality of the work was more than we could have ever imagined. Josh not only touched our lives but the lives of others. Included in his package, he provided high resolution and low resolution for social media. His instructions were very clear and understandable. After posting the photos to social media, the influx of messages weren't just comments about our wedding but the talent of our photographer, Josh. Those who attended the wedding still (4 months later) ask about our photos and request a referral. Josh, continue to do what you do. You've made an impact on our lives through photography and we never knew how much emotion could be felt just by looking at a photograph. You were our photographer but now great friends. Absolutely amazing work!

Reviewed on 9/09/2017 Karen M

This review is WAY overdue. Josh was the photographer for our wedding back in March in New Orleans, and the whole experience and the photos was/are absolutely amazing!!! Ever since I first saw his portfolio I knew I wanted him as our photographer, but I figured he would be out... Read More of our price range....he wasn't!!! He is incredibly well priced, which is shocking, due to the quality of his work. Josh made an effort to reach out to me multiple times before the wedding, which was great, I felt like I knew him the day of the wedding. He was right on time, and I honestly have no idea what I would have done without him and his assistant, Grace. They essentially doubled as weddings planners haha I had no idea what I was doing and they made me feel so much more comfortable. Josh got a list of all the people we wanted photos with, and made sure we got them. It would have been easy to just say, screw it, people are running around all over the place, it's going to be impossible to get all of these photos, but he made sure it happened!!! It was raining the day of our wedding, and Josh was brain storming the whole time, making sure we would be able to get great photos, even if the spots where we wanted photos outside wouldn't be an option. He brought some adorable clear umbrellas so we could get photos in the rain, too. Josh was so quick with getting the photos to me!!! I know people who wait like half a year to get their photos back! I got mine back in like 2 weeks! He also sent me some teasers as he was editing the photos. He ultimately sent me 3 beautiful glass USBs with all of the photos, 1 for me and my husband, 1 for my parents, and 1 for my in laws. How amazing. Thank you, Josh!!!! I LOVE my wedding photos!!!!

Reviewed on 8/24/2017 Sheldon M

Josh did an incredible job! Very professional and friendly. Tons of great ideas and very easy to work with! I would recommend him to anyone needing a wedding photographer or for anything else! We had our wedding pictures back within a very quickly! The quality is worth every... Read More penny! We love how they turned out!

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 Kathy D

When only the best will do, you hire Josh Williams to do your photography! Josh did our daughters wedding on 4/28/17 at White Oak Plantation in Baton Rouge. He was fabulous. Knows all the perfect shots to take, was great with the wedding party, and family, and made the entire... Read More process so much easier. Didnt have to worry about a thing. One of our photos he took got more likes than Pippa Middletons wedding photos.....he is THAT good! I would recommend him for any event. Especially Weddings!!

Reviewed on 6/17/2017 Sharon D

AMAZING doesn't even begin to describe all the things Josh did for us. Even before the wedding day, he spoke to both me and my now husband about the types of pictures we like and how we envision our photos. I am totally not a someone used to having my pics taken, so he TAUGHT... Read More me not told me how to pose. He taught me little tricks that I can use in pics in the future to make my jaw line sharp, for example. And the quality of pics did not disappoint. He has this uncanny ability to capture life and emotion. He is WONDERFUL. And then....he mailed us three USB drives (and really pretty USB drives that looked like a crystal block...which I didn't even know USB drives came that way). Three copies because one for us, and one for each set of parents. If your not gushing over him yet....he also sent us thank you cards. Josh is great! We have found our go to phtographer for any of our special events. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Margaret M

Josh is the BEST! He is very laid back and so easy to work with. He took the stress out of the most stressful day of my life. His talent and vision are absolutely amazing! I love recommending Josh to everyone I know!

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 Sydney W

Hiring Josh Williams is a must especially if you are getting married and want engagements, bridals, and wedding photography! You will not only fall in love with your photos but you will fall in love with Josh as well. He is so accommodating and will take any vision you have and... Read More make it come to life! By far the best photographer in the New Orleans metro area!

Reviewed on 4/09/2017 Allison B

Josh is so creative and talented! He is so fun and easy to work with and he will go the extra mile for you! He did my engagement and wedding pictures, and I will book him for any future events. He met with me to discuss wedding day details and just made things so easy and stress... Read More free before and on wedding day. I highly recommend him!

Reviewed on 3/16/2017 Megan S

Absolute Perfection! My husband and I hired Josh for our Louisiana November 2016 wedding and it was the best decision we've made! Josh is professional, fun and above all AMAZING! Our guests loved his energy! The memories captured are breathtaking and will be cherished for a... Read More lifetime! We are blown away everytime we look at our album! Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 3/15/2017 Michelle C

We got married in October and Josh did our wedding! He was absolutely amazing and I received SO many compliments on him from guests at my wedding!! I highly recommend him to any bride looking for the PERFECT photographer!!

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Shelbi H

Josh Williams was the most amazing photographer, on such in incredibly special day. Not only was Josh extremely personable, but a blast to work with..He was right there to capture every sentimental moment imaginable..Not only was Josh an AMAZING photographer, but very... Read More supportive and positive..He was there checking on me during one intense moment after the next. From giving me the tail of his shirt to wipe my tears and fix my makeup, to making me laugh when things got rough. I was beyond blessed to have Josh not only capture out special day, but to make a form of a relationship with someone I feel as if I can truly call a friend. If you're looking for a 5 STAR, class act...Josh Williams is the way to go. Not to mention, we had ALL of our photos completely edited, and multiple USBs packaged so beautifully waiting on our doorstep within two weeks!! And a thank you to Chandra Brice who was also there every step of the way holding me together!

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Nadiyah H

I kid you (k)not (teehee), hiring Josh as your photographer will be the BEST decision you make for your big day. I got married in New Orleans on October 1, 2016 in the French Quarter, and it was Amazing! Thanks in large part to Josh. From the moment we spoke on the phone, I felt... Read More like I had known him for years. He is one of the most down to earth, artistically gifted, and wonderful people you could meet, and he made me feel so comfortable and confident throughout the entire planning process. If you are lucky enough to hire him, you will be more than happy, and you'll realize you have an artistic genius in your corner. My husband and I planned our entire wedding, and being that it was our first time planning a wedding, we were not aware of several important details that were NOLA specific and just about weddings in general. Josh knows NOLA very well...all the ins and outs, and he knows the wedding market like the back of his hand. So, if you are so inclined, he can help you navigate it like a champ. Another wonderful thing about Josh is that he is flexible. The most important thing to him is that you, as the bride, couple, etc. are happy. He really really cares, and is a master when it comes to the details...in photos and in planning. When we received our photos, we had the opportunity to re-live the magic of our wedding because Josh captures Everything that should be captured and more. The surprises, the unexpected photos, were my favorite. Such an amazing eye. Viewing our wedding photos was one of the best times ever (aside from my wedding of course). Josh is a true professional, artist, and now friend. Thank you Josh for helping to make our wedding day the best day we've ever had. You are simply the best there is! I would hire you for every major life event if I could! In conclusion: Hire him. You will be Very Happy you did.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Austin C

Great personality and great photographer! Professional, on time, and organized!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Alexandra I

Josh Williams is AMAZING! Maybe even more than that :) Josh and his mom made my wedding day so much more special than I could have ever imagined! I thought all of this before even seeing my photos! He was more than an exceptional and professional photographer, he was very... Read More personal and catered to anything and everything on my wedding day. The photos are breathtaking. He captured moments that I will never forget. My photos tell the story of our wedding with out speaking a word! I love every single picture. PURE JOY is what he captures!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Laura C

I am SO glad that we went with Josh to photograph our wedding. He is amazing and so much fun to work with! When I met him I instantly felt like I had known him forever and was completely at ease. My husband is super awkward with pictures and even he said that he enjoyed taking... Read More his solo groom portraits that day which says a lot. He was also so organized with getting all of the family pictures knocked out at the beginning of the reception and I really appreciated that! Josh is so great at what he does and is overall an awesome person. You will be so glad that you chose him for your day!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Brittany L

I could not have asked for a better person to photograph my wedding. Josh was so much fun and I didn't have to think or worry about a thing. His work speaks for itself <3

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Shelly C

I hired Josh to photograph my brother's wedding. I am so glad I did. The photos he took were AMAZING!!!! We will enjoy them for years. Posed shots, candid shots. I HIGHLY recommend Josh.

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Chrissy C

Professional, Fun and a Creative Talent. If you want gorgeous work go for Josh Williams!

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Julia L

Loveeeeeee Josh! He was amazing did everything how I wanted it! My pictures turned out gorgeous, in TN! Definitely would recommend him to anyone and would use him again for anything!

Josh Williams

Personality is key & that is one thing I love to bring to the table. I look forward to hearing from all you lovebirds!!!!