Photography Is Forever!

For your your special day I will travel anywhere! During weddings one thing I love is capturing the most priceless moments between loved ones that they didn't think anyone saw. Because I always say personality & beauty should always shine & come across in photography.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

New Orleans, LA Louisiana & Beyond! (941) 306-8263

Reviewed on 6/17/2017 Sharon D

AMAZING doesn't even begin to describe all the things Josh did for us. Even before the wedding day, he spoke to both me and my now husband about the types of pictures we like and how we envision our photos. I am totally not a someone used to having my pics taken, so he TAUGHT... Read More me not told me how to pose. He taught me little tricks that I can use in pics in the future to make my jaw line sharp, for example. And the quality of pics did not disappoint. He has this uncanny ability to capture life and emotion. He is WONDERFUL. And then....he mailed us three USB drives (and really pretty USB drives that looked like a crystal block...which I didn't even know USB drives came that way). Three copies because one for us, and one for each set of parents. If your not gushing over him yet....he also sent us thank you cards. Josh is great! We have found our go to phtographer for any of our special events. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 Kathy D

When only the best will do, you hire Josh Williams to do your photography! Josh did our daughters wedding on 4/28/17 at White Oak Plantation in Baton Rouge. He was fabulous. Knows all the perfect shots to take, was great with the wedding party, and family, and made the entire... Read More process so much easier. Didnt have to worry about a thing. One of our photos he took got more likes than Pippa Middletons wedding photos.....he is THAT good! I would recommend him for any event. Especially Weddings!!

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Margaret M

Josh is the BEST! He is very laid back and so easy to work with. He took the stress out of the most stressful day of my life. His talent and vision are absolutely amazing! I love recommending Josh to everyone I know!

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 Sydney W

Hiring Josh Williams is a must especially if you are getting married and want engagements, bridals, and wedding photography! You will not only fall in love with your photos but you will fall in love with Josh as well. He is so accommodating and will take any vision you have and... Read More make it come to life! By far the best photographer in the New Orleans metro area!

Reviewed on 4/09/2017 Allison B

Josh is so creative and talented! He is so fun and easy to work with and he will go the extra mile for you! He did my engagement and wedding pictures, and I will book him for any future events. He met with me to discuss wedding day details and just made things so easy and stress... Read More free before and on wedding day. I highly recommend him!

Reviewed on 3/16/2017 Megan S

Absolute Perfection! My husband and I hired Josh for our Louisiana November 2016 wedding and it was the best decision we've made! Josh is professional, fun and above all AMAZING! Our guests loved his energy! The memories captured are breathtaking and will be cherished for a... Read More lifetime! We are blown away everytime we look at our album! Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 3/15/2017 Michelle C

We got married in October and Josh did our wedding! He was absolutely amazing and I received SO many compliments on him from guests at my wedding!! I highly recommend him to any bride looking for the PERFECT photographer!!

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Shelbi H

Josh Williams was the most amazing photographer, on such in incredibly special day. Not only was Josh extremely personable, but a blast to work with..He was right there to capture every sentimental moment imaginable..Not only was Josh an AMAZING photographer, but very... Read More supportive and positive..He was there checking on me during one intense moment after the next. From giving me the tail of his shirt to wipe my tears and fix my makeup, to making me laugh when things got rough. I was beyond blessed to have Josh not only capture out special day, but to make a form of a relationship with someone I feel as if I can truly call a friend. If you're looking for a 5 STAR, class act...Josh Williams is the way to go. Not to mention, we had ALL of our photos completely edited, and multiple USBs packaged so beautifully waiting on our doorstep within two weeks!! And a thank you to Chandra Brice who was also there every step of the way holding me together!

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Nadiyah H

I kid you (k)not (teehee), hiring Josh as your photographer will be the BEST decision you make for your big day. I got married in New Orleans on October 1, 2016 in the French Quarter, and it was Amazing! Thanks in large part to Josh. From the moment we spoke on the phone, I felt... Read More like I had known him for years. He is one of the most down to earth, artistically gifted, and wonderful people you could meet, and he made me feel so comfortable and confident throughout the entire planning process. If you are lucky enough to hire him, you will be more than happy, and you'll realize you have an artistic genius in your corner. My husband and I planned our entire wedding, and being that it was our first time planning a wedding, we were not aware of several important details that were NOLA specific and just about weddings in general. Josh knows NOLA very well...all the ins and outs, and he knows the wedding market like the back of his hand. So, if you are so inclined, he can help you navigate it like a champ. Another wonderful thing about Josh is that he is flexible. The most important thing to him is that you, as the bride, couple, etc. are happy. He really really cares, and is a master when it comes to the details...in photos and in planning. When we received our photos, we had the opportunity to re-live the magic of our wedding because Josh captures Everything that should be captured and more. The surprises, the unexpected photos, were my favorite. Such an amazing eye. Viewing our wedding photos was one of the best times ever (aside from my wedding of course). Josh is a true professional, artist, and now friend. Thank you Josh for helping to make our wedding day the best day we've ever had. You are simply the best there is! I would hire you for every major life event if I could! In conclusion: Hire him. You will be Very Happy you did.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Austin C

Great personality and great photographer! Professional, on time, and organized!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Alexandra I

Josh Williams is AMAZING! Maybe even more than that :) Josh and his mom made my wedding day so much more special than I could have ever imagined! I thought all of this before even seeing my photos! He was more than an exceptional and professional photographer, he was very... Read More personal and catered to anything and everything on my wedding day. The photos are breathtaking. He captured moments that I will never forget. My photos tell the story of our wedding with out speaking a word! I love every single picture. PURE JOY is what he captures!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Laura C

I am SO glad that we went with Josh to photograph our wedding. He is amazing and so much fun to work with! When I met him I instantly felt like I had known him forever and was completely at ease. My husband is super awkward with pictures and even he said that he enjoyed taking... Read More his solo groom portraits that day which says a lot. He was also so organized with getting all of the family pictures knocked out at the beginning of the reception and I really appreciated that! Josh is so great at what he does and is overall an awesome person. You will be so glad that you chose him for your day!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Brittany L

I could not have asked for a better person to photograph my wedding. Josh was so much fun and I didn't have to think or worry about a thing. His work speaks for itself <3

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Shelly C

I hired Josh to photograph my brother's wedding. I am so glad I did. The photos he took were AMAZING!!!! We will enjoy them for years. Posed shots, candid shots. I HIGHLY recommend Josh.

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Chrissy C

Professional, Fun and a Creative Talent. If you want gorgeous work go for Josh Williams!

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Julia L

Loveeeeeee Josh! He was amazing did everything how I wanted it! My pictures turned out gorgeous, in TN! Definitely would recommend him to anyone and would use him again for anything!

Reviewed on 8/02/2016

Besides saying yes to my husband, hiring Josh as our photographer was the best decision I made during the wedding planning process. The first time we met in person, I was one stressed out bride. He immediately calmed my nerves and we even went to my venue to figure out where... Read More photos would be taken so everything would flow smoothly the day of. He was so much more than a photographer and helped in every way he could on my wedding day, going as far as to help us steam my wedding dress. All of our guests commented on how professional and personable he was and his mother Linda, who assisted him, was equally as sweet. He treated everyone as a friend and captured so many memories for us. Last but certainly not least, our photos came out phenomenally. He truly captured the spirit of our day and our guests. He stopped by our apartment the day we returned from our honeymoon (7 days after our wedding) and handed us a flash drive containing over 100 retouched images and over 500 unedited images, both sized for print and also for digital uploading. I cannot recommend Josh enough. His professionalism and talent is unparalleled. There is no doubt in my mind that I made the right choice by choosing him as our phtographer.

Reviewed on 7/31/2016 Alaina c

Wow! Josh is so talented! Best decision we made!

Reviewed on 4/11/2016 Elizabeth R

Wow! Mr. Josh Williams has me hooked. I literally gasped when I first saw the photos that he took for my bridals, I was overwhelmed with how good he truly is and I feel privileged to have worked with him. He's very talented and we love his photography style and his creative... Read More instinct to capture moments with natural light, whether is is artistic or soft and honest. Not only is he a breeze to work with, but he has seen and dealt with it all when it comes to weddings and actually calmed me down during intense planning issues. I can't thank him enough for that. He's a true professional and I now consider him a friend. He's so easy to get along with and work with because you immediately feel like you've known him for years. It's important to feel comfortable with your photographer and I can't think of a better person to recommend.

Reviewed on 3/28/2016 Regina L

Josh was incredible to work with! He made us feel so comfortable and the shoot was a blast. Josh has such a great eye. He's very talented and our pictures turned out beautifully. I'd highly recommend Josh to anyone!

Reviewed on 3/26/2016 Danielle Pascente P

After a long hunt for the perfect wedding photographer, we finally landed on Josh! We could not be more happy with the outcome. My husband and I got married in Malibu, CA at a beautiful outdoor venue. Even though the day was mayhem, Josh was SO easy to work with. His calm... Read More demeanor and awesome personality were exactly what we needed. He was prompt to answer all e-mails/phone calls leading up to the wedding. He fulfilled all of our requests in regards to photos. He made it so fun for us every step of the way! His work speaks for itself. If you are looking for a wedding photographer and being quoted an outrageous amount - look no further than Josh. His pricing is reasonable but he delivers the BEST quality. He gave us all of our photos within a week of the wedding! He hand delivered them to our home while we were still in a "post wedding coma." We adore Josh and if we had the opportunity to do it all over again, we would hire him in a heartbeat. Thank you Josh!! For making our day memorable, special, and at times hilarious. We can now look back at these photos and remember every detail about our special day, because trust me - it flies by! There are so many details you miss on your day, and because of these photos - I can remember them all! -Danielle and Matt Hall

Reviewed on 2/10/2016 Dustin S

We liked Josh's work so much that we scheduled our wedding date around his schedule. Josh's attention to detail throughout the day was impressive. He was laid back, professional, and organized which let us relax and enjoy our day knowing he would capture everything perfectly. We... Read More received the finished pictures just a couple weeks later and we love them! We highly recommend Josh!

Reviewed on 12/10/2015

I am a local wedding Dj in Louisiana. I work with many photographers but not all are the same. Mr. Williams was very well organized, didn't keep the bride and groom so long they weren't able to enjoy their own wedding and very professional. He kept me informed as to what was... Read More occurring at what times. He was basically the photographer and wedding planner wrapped in one. I hope to work with him again.

Reviewed on 11/03/2015 Mallory Y

I am blessed to have had Josh as our photographer for our southern Louisiana wedding! Upon our first meeting, I knew that he would be so much fun to work with! On my wedding day, I felt more like I was spending time with a friend rather than my photographer. Josh truly has his... Read More bride's interests at heart. He was even willing to drive across town to capture some shots of my husband playing golf with his friends before our wedding. Following our ceremony, he made me feel so at ease during all of the family photos. I was a little worried about how much time we would be away from our guests, but Josh was so efficient and never made me feel rushed. He did a wonderful job capturing the feel of our vintage inspired wedding. I love that I received a few previews of his favorite shots before I even left for my honeymoon, and he had all of our photos to us within two weeks! We were able to look at all of our photos and relieve our wedding immediately after returning from our honeymoon! Josh has been so responsive to any questions and requests. I am completely pleased with his work and I am so happy to be a JBW bride! I highly recommend him to upcoming brides anywhere!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Chelsey K

I had the pleasure of Josh photographing my wedding at Hummingbird Nest Ranch in Santa Susana, California. I can not tell you how lucky I feel to have found Josh and how lucky I am that he photographed my wedding. I have the most beautiful photos to remember the most important... Read More day of my life all thanks to him. He was able to capture the personalities of everyone I love and made them feel so comfortable. He is an amazing artist and everyone tells me how perfect my photos are and what a great job he did. My whole family fell in love with Josh. His energy exudes such positivity and joy that it makes your special day even more amazing. He gave me the best gift of being able to have such beautiful memories of the most important day of my life. Out of all the decisions made for a wedding, the pictures are what you have forever. If I could pick one word to describe Josh It would be PERFECTION.

Josh Williams

Personality is key & that is one thing I love to bring to the table. I look forward to hearing from all you lovebirds!!!!