Jots of Thoughts Weddings & Events BIG ISLAND

Wedding

Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

PO Box 383315, Waikoloa, HI (808) 854-4835

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Lynzi S

As a doctorate student, attempting to plan a destination wedding at the same time as my coursework was a bit stressful to consider. Sara took care of every detail and thoroughly brought to life exactly what my husband and I hoped for. Not living in HI, I had no idea what vendors... Read More were work, the venue we were using, etc. and she took care of everything. She suggested all the vendors we used and every single vender was spot-on! Not one thing about the day would I change and it was completely because of her. I could not recommend another planner, she's the best!

Reviewed on 12/14/2016 Allison L

Hiring Sara was probably the best decision we made when planning our destination wedding. She was so helpful, patient, and professional she made the process very easy! She was so good at interpreting our vision and turning it into a reality. The end result was perfect, it was... Read More better than I could have imagined it would be. If you are looking for a wedding planner on the big island, hands down, Sara is the best!

Reviewed on 10/23/2015

Sara was not only the greatest and most available wedding planner ever, she also felt like a friend. She was encouraging and enthusiastic, and always had our best interest in mind. She even replaced a florist who wasn't quite our style before we even had to complain about it.... Read More Her recommendations were all spot-on, from the band to the caterer to the world's greatest officiant. Sara gave us Skype walk-throughs of various potential venues, and helped us assemble pinterest boards of our favorite decore. Our friends kept asking us if we were stressed about the wedding, and we could only respond with, "Not at all, our coordinator's got it covered." She helped us cope with a rainy wedding day and an overbooked venue so that our wedding was still picture perfect and the most beautiful, fun, and memorable day of our lives. She had a great way of shepherding us through rehearsal, the reception, and all of the to-do's of getting a wedding done. TL; DR: Amazing collaborator. Made wedding planning absolutely stress-free. 10/10.

Absolutely amazing!!

Reviewed on 4/17/2015 Jordan M

Sara was such an amazing wedding planner. She made our day so special. She gave any advice that I asked for and had such amazing ideas. My wedding turned out like a fairytale because of her. There was nothing I would have changed. I would give her over 5 stars if I could.

The best!

Reviewed on 3/24/2015 Ashley N

Sara was amazing. I couldn't have had the beautiful wedding I did without her. My wedding was a destination wedding so it was very challenging to plan on my own. But once I contacted Sara she made everything very easy. She is extremely knowledgable about other vendors on the... Read More island and was very helpful with coordinating their services. She definitely went above and beyond my expectations. She was very quick to respond to my emails and supportive with all my preferences and decisions about my wedding. On my wedding day, Sara took care of everything and designed the ceremony and reception exactly how I imagined. She was very well organized and is very detail orientated. I would highly recommend Sara for any event and feel very lucky to have had her as my planner.

Sara is a wonderful wedding planner

Reviewed on 1/26/2015

We found Sara through our travel agent. We instantly liked her when we spoke with her the first time. We live in MN and Sara handled all of our wedding arrangements on the Big Island. She recommended the officiant, photographer, limo company, florist, and everything... Read More else. Everyone she recommended was wonderful. The photographer had the photos done in two weeks. The flowers were beautiful and lasted the full nine days we were on the island. Anything we needed, Sara had resources to help us get what we needed while still at home. She made sure what we needed in Hawaii we had. Sara was there to help take pictures during and after the ceremony. She had a camera in one hand and a cell phone camera in another and managed to get pictures off of both. She had every detail of the day scheduled to make sure the groom left the hotel earlier enough not to see me before the wedding. I highly recommend Sara to coordinate your wedding. I'm sure I'm not covering nearly everything she did, but I felt confidence in her from day one and the day was absolutely perfect.

Superb, satisfaction guaranteed

Reviewed on 10/30/2014

Sara is everyone's go to person her on the kona coast for everything weddings & Special events, and when you see her in action you can see why. She can multitask while keeping a smile and making everything run smoothly at the highest level of professionalism! If your planning an... Read More event small to large make Jolts of Thoughts your first choice. You'll be glad you did.