Experiencing this may cause JOY!

We are a husband and wife team that shoots both stills and motion pictures. Our goal is to document your wedding in a beautiful and creative way while having a blast doing it!!! Shooting weddings keeps us grounded in our own marriage and reminds us to keep fighting for that promise we made over 13 years & 4 gorgeous babies ago. We can't wait to hear from you, we'd love to document this amazing time in your lives!

Artistic, Documentary, Lifestyle

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

3207 Whitehall Dr, Dallas, TX Worldwide (214) 551-8174

Reviewed on 2/11/2017 Hilary F

Joy is incredible!!!! First, her name is so fitting. She truly does radiate joy. I loved having her with me on my wedding day. She put me and my husband at ease and just really made us feel so special. Second, the photos. Oh. My. Goodness. The artistry that she puts in to... Read More every shot and the moments that she captures are everything that I wanted and more. Looking through, it feels like we are truly reliving our night. I cannot recommend her and her team enough.

2017-07-17T12:09:04 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words and love. You both were so kind and easy to work with. Everyone surrounding you that day was filled with joy and LOVE b/c of their excitement for you two. It made our job easy! We hope our paths... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/23/2016 Claire B

Joy is the BEST. She fit all our needs for a photographer. My husband hates taking pictures but Joy made our engagement session and wedding pictures so fun and easy. We love the pictures! We've gotten so many compliments not on only on our beautiful pictures, but also on how... Read More fun Joy and Bradford were to be around at the wedding! We were impressed with not only Joy's beautiful posed photos, but also her amazing candid’s and the way she captures the light so perfectly. She was easy to work with and I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for amazing photos. I had a friend who got married before me this year who said if she could go back, she would hire Joy too based on our pictures! I will definitely be calling Joy again for all our future family photos!

Reviewed on 12/14/2016 Tara D

Hiring Joy Neville as our Wedding Day photographer was hands down the best decision we made during our wedding planning! Not only is she incredibly talented, but she's also very playful and out of the box. She made posing for hundreds of pictures really fun and easy, and we got... Read More a ton of really amazing and unconventional type shots. If you're looking for more than just your standard wedding photos, she is definitely where it's at. She's also incredibly accommodating and attentive throughout all aspects of her business with you. She really went above and beyond what I expected from a photographer! From working to creating the perfect package within your budget for you and your groom, to ordering you and your whole bridal party Chik-fila nuggets on the party bus to your wedding because nobody remembered to eat. She joked with us, made drinks for us, held our lipsticks and fixed our hair. She felt like a member of our own family. And the quality and candidness of her photos are what any bride could ever dream of to remember her wedding day by!

2017-07-17T12:11:57 Response from the vendor

Oh!!! thank you for your sweet words! I am still crazy about every single detail from your wedding day. Thank you both for being so fun & easy to work with.....and for being so willing to let us creative magic with you two. Thank you... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Bryan O

Where do I even start?! Incredible! Amazing! So much fun! I can keep spewing off these descriptors until I’m blue in the face & it still wouldn’t be enough to say how pleased and lucky we were able to have Joy & her husband Robert document our special day. Lucky not only because... Read More of how talented they are, but because our wedding date was moved WAY up last minute leading my now husband & I to plan our wedding less than 2 months…and by some unlikely aligning of the stars, they happened to still be available on our wedding day on a Saturday in May. We opted to have both photography and videography with them, and OH-EM-GEE YAWL—they were extraordinary! Every day I wish I could relive our wedding—having Joy & Robert document it for us couldn’t have come closer to having that as a reality! The memories they captured were emotional, fun, nuanced…I could go on for days! Not only is their work incredible though, they are the most fun couple I could’ve asked for on our wedding day! As you can imagine, having all eyes and cameras on you can be intimidating for a lot of folks, but they made it so fun and relaxed! Even though we only had one short meetup + mini engagement session before our wedding, they felt like close friends we have had for years because of how personable, easy going, & fun they are! I cannot recommend them enough! Book them. BOOK THEM NOW!!! You won’t just simply not regret it—you will be continually thanking yourself for the rest of your days that Joy & Robert were able to capture your most special memories. They are worth every penny (and more)! I will definitely be recommending them & would not even begin to hesitate to hire them again for any other photography/videography needs. Joy & Robert—thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

2017-07-17T12:01:11 Response from the vendor

huge hugs to you both!!!! Your wedding was so unique and full of lOVE! Thank you for loving us and making us feel so welcomed into your group. We are so grateful our paths crossed and WE feel so fortunate to have been able to... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/10/2017 Megan B

Oh. My. Goodness. I can't even begin to describe how amazing Joy and Robert are. From the moment I met Joy, I was so inspired and excited to have her as our photographer. What I didn't realize though, was that she would become such a fun friend! She was so awesome to work with!... Read More We met twice before our wedding to get to know her, and get/give a feel for what we were wanting. She is so bubbly and fun to work with, and makes you feel comfortable right away. (Important for pictures!!) On the day of, Her and her husband Robert (videographer) showed up early! They were so on top of it, and helped our running late crew get back on schedule. Joy made me feel so at ease and comfortable, and kept the mood of the whole party light and fun. Her and Robert work so well together, and our experience was seamless! We received our photos and video right on schedule, and I could't be happier. They are exactly what I hoped for, and so much more. This is one happy bride and newlywed!!!

2017-07-17T12:03:53 Response from the vendor

Awe!!! We adored you two and your precious families. The day ran so smoothly and gracefully. Thank YOU for choosing us to be in your lives. We don't take it flippantly- we treasure our time together and can't wait to see you again soon! muah!... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Jessica D

I had the pleasure of meeting Joy at my best friend's wedding and got to see how she worked first hand. I saw how comfortable she made everyone feel and how incredibly sweet she was. A few months later, I got engaged! We just got our engagement pictures back and we are... Read More ecstatic!!! She truly knows how to get the most perfect picture in seconds. She works so fast and smoothly... it's amazing! We would recommend her definitely and cannot wait for our wedding!!! We wanted someone to capture our story in these pictures... and she has done just that. Truly beautiful! Thank you Joy!!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Rosie P

Joy is the best photographer I have ever had the pleasure of working with. I cannot say enough nice things about Joy: she's professional, charismatic and, well, I just want her to be my best friend! (Videography: We initially didn't think we needed photography AND videography,... Read More but after meeting Joy's husband and videographer Robert, we knew we had to book them both! Robert is an excellent, adept and personable videographer. They are an amazing team!) At no time during the ceremony or reception was I worried if a special moment would be captured or missed. Whenever I saw someone I wanted a picture with, Joy and her team were already there, ready to snap. I don't want to spoil anything for future brides, but it's worth mentioning that Joy surprised us by bringing extra gadgets and enhancers to really blow our minds and elevate the whole party. We got a lot of compliments on our vendors, but the most consistent praise went to our photography and videography teams. BEST VENDOR EVER.

2017-07-17T12:14:40 Response from the vendor

ahhhhh! we love love love you both!!!! thank you for being so fun, so happy, so in PASSIONATE! Your day day was amazing as I knew it would be. We couldn't be happier and more honored that you chose us! We will never forget you... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Jenny L

JOY IS THE ABSOLUTE BEST EVERRRR!!!!!!! OMG where do I even begin...I can't even say enough about her!!!!! Besides the fact that her pictures are beyond INCREDIBLE and that she has talent beyond anything I've ever seen in a photographer, she is sooo personal and comforting and... Read More makes you feel like her family so you are super relaxed when you're taking pictures with her. She makes you feel like it's just you and your honey snuggling:) Also to any of you ladies who feel a little insecure about your body (like I did lol) she seriously knows the angles and magic to capture the best of you!!!! You will look at your pics in jaw dropping amazement like I did....seriously!!!!!! She is amazing!!!! Joy will forever be my family's photographer and more than she is a forever friend of mine and my husbands. We love herrrrrr!!!!!!

2017-07-17T12:23:03 Response from the vendor

You two precious human beings! I can't say enough about how selfless and kind you both are. You two becoming one and truly waiting for the perfect partner for yourselves made your wedding so genuine and moving. Thank you for choosing us. We are still... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Elizabeth R

Joy has been there from the beginning! It started with our engagement, and then came family pictures, 2 more family weddings, and, the most special session, our sweet Bianca's first photographs. I have never met a photographer that is able to put her clients at such ease. She... Read More gives great direction, immediately feels like an old friend, and works hard to get the pictures you want, and the pictures you don't know you want (**spoiler alert** those are usually your favorite). I have and would reccomend Joy to anyone looking to capture their most special memories!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016

Joy is incredible! She is perfect at what she does. My husband and I got married in May 2016 and she photographed our wedding and our engagement photos. She had taken photos for several of our friends and we were so impressed with her work that we had no doubt about hiring her.... Read More We even hired her husband as our videographer, and they did not disappoint! Everything was spectacular and we have gotten so many compliments. We love that she captured all of our favorite memories from that special day! We would choose her again and again!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Kathy H

Joy is amazing! Not only did she do our daughter's wedding, but most of her friends! We loved going to the weddings and getting to catch up with Joy! I told my husband of 40 years that I didn't care what we did for the wedding, but there were going to be amazing photos.... Read More Needless to say our photos are very sad! When I go back and look at our daughters it makes me smile and remember the wonderful day! Joy makes the day amazing. When and if I have grandbabies, she will be there to take their photos! Love this girl!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Kate B

Joy saved us relatively last minute when it didn't work out with another photographer. She is amazing, I loved her energy and she made sure we were always having fun. I even got compliments about her from my bridal party and guests. We feel so lucky to have the beautiful... Read More pictures that we do!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Danielle R

Joy is quite possibly one of the most positive, energetic souls I've ever met. She has this breathtaking way of capturing beauty in the little moments and the grandeur of the big ones. Not to mention, if your wedding coordinator completely falls short on keeping the show... Read More running, Joy can effortlessly step in and move the day right along like a pro, which is what she did during our 2012 wedding. She helped us announce our first pregnancy to the world two years later, and two years after that, she captured the first gorgeous images of our second daughter. She's been there for all the major milestones in our lives, and I can't imagine it any other way. She's hands down the best there is. And she's totally fun to work with! Hire her now. You won't regret it.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Leah G

Joy took amazing engagement pictures for us. We are musicians and we brought along the guitar my 5 year old daughter and she incorporated those things into photos that we LOVE! Plus she is super fun to work with!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Elicia B

Joy Neville Photography is the epitome of excellence! She's got an incredible eye and is able to bring out the natural beauty in everything and everyone she shoots. Your wedding day can be one of the most stressful days of your life, Joy kept me calm, kept me smiling and... Read More laughing, kept my HUGE bridal party organized and then delivered the most incredible product QUICKLY afterwards. I'll refer her to EVERYONE that I know who needs a photographer. She's literally the best in the business!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Jennifer D

Joy photographed our wedding in December of last year, and we could not be more grateful to have found her! We used her husband company as well for videography - also awesome job! I had no idea that I was going to have a "style" of photography that I wanted, but as soon as I saw... Read More examples of Joy's work, and then met her in person, I knew it was exactly what I wanted. We were looking for natural, beautiful, relaxed - her work was all this and more. Another perk, in the midst of all the drama that a wedding brings, Joy was a the calming spirit that I needed. We are so happy that we chose Joy (and family!) to be a part of our day, and look forward to having her photograph our family as we grow. Thank you Joy!!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Hannah L

Joy was our photographer while she was preganant with her fourth child, yet she still made us feel like her first priority. It's an amazing feeling to know that you can put down your phone/camera and trust that very special moment will be captured. I was able to live in that day... Read More with no reserve, and when the pictures came back later I was amazed. I was able to see just how beautiful my new family was. Can't thank her enough for showing me that. Joy truly cares about her clients. You'll know that right when you meet her.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Zoe H

Joy is simply amazing! She took our engagement and wedding photos and they could not be any more perfect. She made us feel comfortable in front of the camera and captured our relationship perfectly. She is so fun to work with and we have so enjoyed working with her. We... Read More absolutely loved working with her and would recommend her to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Zoe H

Joy is an absolute delight to be around. She did our engagement and wedding photos. Not only are the photos absolutely beautiful, they are also so genuine and true to who we are as a couple. She helped us feel comfortable in front of the camera and captured our love so... Read More perfectly. Joy is so fun to be around and makes a photo shoot a great time. I would recommend Joy to anyone and everyone!

Reviewed on 6/21/2016 Katie C

Joy is truly the best photographer I have ever met. Not only is she crazy talented at capturing special memories at the perfect moments, but she is also an incredible person-which makes her so wonderful to work with. She is super laid back and really makes you feel encouraged... Read More and special on your big day. She brought so much fun and energy that she actually made my wedding better just by being there. That's how good she is. Going with both Joy and her husband for photography/videography was by far the best decision I made when planning my wedding. Worth every penny.

Reviewed on 5/16/2016

She and her assistant were AWESOME! They were proffesional and fun. The pictures were amazing. They made the wedding perfect and the memories even better.

Reviewed on 12/15/2015 Beni I

Joy took our engagement photos and I can't even begin to describe how amazing she was. Not only did she take INCREDIBLE photos (they were amazing), but Joy was so fun to work with. She made us laugh, took an interest in us as a couple, and made us feel so relaxed the whole time.... Read More She really captured our essence as a couple in the photos she took. They truly turned out amazing, I teared up the moment I first looked at them! She was able to bring out our most natural expressions and personalities- even when we were nervous. Joy has such a talent for photography but also genuinely has a passion for capturing people. I recommend her a billion times over!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Sarah D

Joy is magic. She has this incredible ability to make you relax completely so that she can catch you in your element. Our engagement photos are some of the most natural, beautiful images I've ever seen. I got so many compliments from people who said that she really captured us... Read More and our relationship. She isn't just a photographer, she's a gifted artist!!

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Lauren H

Joy Neville's photography is out of this world. She did our engagement and wedding photos. Choosing Joy to capture our wedding was the best decision we made. We were so nervous the first time we had pictures taken for our engagement pictures. Joy made us feel relaxed and we... Read More laughed the whole time. We walked away from our engagement pictures like it was one of the best dates we had ever been on. I knew then that we had made the right decision. We had joy for 11 hours on our wedding day. From the moment she walked in, she captured the day so naturally. We never felt rushed and family photos were done in under 15 minutes--something I was worried about! She kept us all calm and even calmed my mother by helping her bustle my dress!! EVERYONE (friends, family, people I hardly know) have commented on how beautiful our wedding photos are! Everyone at the wedding also commented how awesome and down to earth she was! The emotions she captured are breathtaking and bring tears to my eyes every time I look through them. I will cherish these photos for the rest of my life. One thing is for sure--Joy will be taking our photos for years to come! I would recommend her in a heart beat to anyone looking for a photographer in the DFW area! Joy- Thank you for sharing your amazing talent and capturing every moment of our wedding.

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Nicole G

I couldn't imagine a more genuine and talented person to capture our day. Even a year later her pictures cause so many emotions to come flooding back! I'm so very thankful for Joy and her God given talent. <3

Joy & Robert

We are a 5x The Knot Best of Award winning husband and wife team that goes over and beyond for our clients in every way. It goes without saying that we are crazy passionate about people and weddings. We've traveled all over the U.S. and surrounding countries documenting one of the most important times in people's lives and then as their family grows they come back to us to create more beautiful memories. We have 4 gorgeous little ones that help create the beautiful mess we call our lives and we wouldn't trade it for the world. Get to know us- You will be happy you did.