Joy Neville Photography & Films

DFW & Worldwide

Artistic, Documentary, Lifestyle

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums, Photo + Video

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100

3207 Whitehall Dr, Dallas, TX DFW & Worldwide (214) 551-8174

Reviewed on 1/04/2018 Cara G

If you haven't booked a photographer yet and you are reading this.... then you are in LUCK!! This lady and her amazing crew are the absolute complete package, they made ALL my wedding dreams come true. First they personally meet with you and get to know you and your style, she... Read More keeps in contact with you until your big day, then on your wedding day it's like you have been life long friends. I seriously had guest at my wedding asking how long we have known each other, they thought we had been friends for years. She caught some amazing moments, she knows how to capture photos I would never dream of. She was out on the dance floor just having a great time and taking some of the best pictures I've seen. I have only seen the teaser of our video so far, but I know for a FACT it's going to be perfect because the teaser alone is amazing!! If I could give Joy more than 5 stars I would, thank you again for capturing my dream wedding!

Reviewed on 12/24/2017 David W

Joy and Robert Neville are the best in their field of photography and film. This is the firm to engage for the best photographic and film work ever, as well as the best client relationship. Their professionalism and quality of work is of the highest order and their ability to... Read More blend into the event is, quite literally, magical. In the end, they become part of the event, so kind and caring are they about their work and their clients. The highest compliments also go to their staff, Bradford and Bradley, "the Brads." In addition to their professionalism, Joy and Robert (and staff) are simply the nicest and most engaging people you will ever want to meet. Superlatives are in order in every way for this team.

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Shelby T

Joy was absolutely amazing for our engagement pictures. She made us feel comfortable and cracked jokes. She absolutely knew what she was doing, even in the poses where we had to contort our bodies and feel uncomfortable! She makes a work of art. HIGHLY recommend!!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017

What can you say about Joy Neville and her husband Robert? Really, you can’t say enough! Hands down the most genuine and sweet couple that do the most amazing work. My wife and I were seeking photographers for our wedding and stumbled across Joy and set up a meeting with her to... Read More talk about pricing/vision, etc. We were immediately drawn to Joy’s positivity and ambition to shoot the most amazing photos ever. We had her do our engagement photos as well. That was a bitter cold day in a December and her bright spirit and great sense of humor made us completely forget about the cold and we had the most amazing photos. We knew our wedding day would be no different. Joy and Robert arrived at our venue when it opened along with us and Joy went with my bride and her girls while Robert went with me and my guys. Robert fit in just like one of the guys and we had a great time while he took photos of us preparing for the wedding. Then we went to do our ‘first look’ photos. We can’t thank Joy enough for giving us the benefits of doing our first look. Needless to say, it was each of our most nervous day ever and Joy’s professionalism with a dash of ‘she’s our best friend vibe’ encouraged us to take a deep breath and get most of our emotions out of the way so we could focus the rest of the night enjoying our biggest day to the fullest. Then from there, to be honest, the rest of the evening was a blur and we didn’t really notice Joy or Robert much, but that meant they were blending in and doing their job. We could not be happpier with the outcome of the photos they shot for us. There are some truly amazing shots that will keep the memory of our best day ever fresh in our minds for years to come. I do remember Joy on the dance floor teaching us how to wobble, so add dance instructor to her resume! We were so glad to have Joy and Robert be a part of our big day and will not hesitate to book her for any upcoming life events that may happen. One of my ushers was impressed with her so he and his wife had her shoot newborn photos for their twins and she did the same amazing work. Thank you Joy and Robert!

2017-10-17T13:47:24 Response from the vendor

oh thank you!!! You two and your families were so precious to us and made us feel welcomed- we were just saying today how in love you two were on that day and happy it made us for you. Honored to have been in your... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Cody C

My wife and I had the absolute pleasure of hiring Joy for our Enagements/Wedding and every single picture was perfect; you will never find anyone better to capture your life's most important moments. She made us laugh, brought a TON of contagious energy and really went above and... Read More beyond for our shoots (Climbing rooftops, running around downtown chasing the sunset, shooting in the middle of the highway at night, any and everything to get the perfect shot, which she did!) Joy is the only photographer in the DFW we recommend, she is the absolute best in her field and a great new friend!

2017-10-17T13:49:14 Response from the vendor

oh you stop it!!! I had such a great time with you two each and every time we were together! It was honestly a blast! thank you for loving me and allowing us to be apart of your lives.....hope that wasn't the last of our... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Bayley P

I could not be more pleased with Joy and Robert! We just got our wedding photos back and I am in LOVE! Joy shot our engagement photos and my bridal shoot also and she captured those beautifully. We had so much fun working with Joy! She makes things FUN! It's kind of awkward to... Read More stand in front of a camera and pose but she makes it so effortless and the pictures are great. I 100% recommend her to anyone! I hope we get to use this pair in the future also! Book them and you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Taylor E

Joy is The absolute BEST. My husband was not looking forward to having our engagement pictures done, but after he met Joy he couldn’t wait to have her shoot our wedding! Her work is amazing and there is no one else I will ever have take our pictures except for her! All of our... Read More wedding guests were so impressed with not only her pictures, but how well she interacts with everyone and helps the day go along smoothly. There is no way we would have been on track without Joy there. Love love love her! ❤️

2017-10-17T13:51:58 Response from the vendor

oh it makes me so happy to read this- especially since I'm working on your sneak peek now! holy cow gorgeous!!!!! you two made my heart so happy- for real- your wedding was so laid back, easy and it just felt so good! thank you... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Audrea D

Working with Joy and Robert was the best decision we made throughout our entire wedding process - by far! I could not have dreamed of a better photographer. My husband used to shoot weddings and we do a lot of video work so we had pretty high expectations and Joy and Robert... Read More greatly exceeded them!! Not a single moment was missed. Reliving the day through the photos was incredible. There were moments she captured that I didn't even remember! Joy's style is the perfect blend of artistic photos and those great breathtaking portraits we all hope for! There are so many photos that are legitimate pieces of art with the amount of detail included from expressions, reflections etc. Just jaw-dropping. The lighting in every photo was perfect - she captures an unbelievable amount of candid moments that just can't be recreated. I knew from the first few moments of my wedding day that Joy was a Godsend - when my hair stylist didn't show and she rolled with the punches with a different bridal shoot timeline before I walked down the aisle. She put me totally at ease. She helped put my veil on and throughout the day ensured I was picture ready (fixing my bangs and hair as needed) all making me feel so comfortable for so many pictures! I also have a huge extended family - and Joy managed to get an unbelievable family picture (with probably 60+ people) and directed everyone so well in her fun bubbly personality - my family was talking about Joy and Robert - long after the wedding ended! Bridal party pictures were so smooth (not awkward or time-wasters as they sometimes can be.) Joy had so many fun ideas and it seemed in a matter of minutes she had captured everything of the wedding party. Our portraits as a couple were way more than I could have hoped for. We will have a very hard time deciding what wedding photos to hang on our wall because we have so many incredible options - each picture so different and so beautiful. Joy helped my husband and I know when to bask in a moment - and enjoy what was taking place. You don't realize that on your wedding day no one will be with you more than your photographer and a GREAT photographer like Joy helps you soak up every second of the magical day. My husband and I HIGHLY recommend Joy and Robert! I promise it will be the best wedding decision you make!

2017-10-17T13:55:52 Response from the vendor

Both Robert and I can't stop talking about you two. You really made an impression on us as you both have on so many others. Thank you for trusting us with such an important day- we were so pleased with how it all worked out... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Gillianne M

Joy is amazing! We did our engagement photos with her that turned out amazing and we just had her for our wedding. She's so great and funny and so is her husband Robert! My entire family loved them both. My husband and I have both said many times that we will definitely be... Read More giving her a call when we have babies later on in life and for family photos. She makes everyone feel comfortable in front of the camera to get the best pictures possible. I can't wait to see our wedding photos!

2017-10-17T13:57:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your sweet words- you two are exactly what we want more of.....thank you for being so easy to work with and happy. It was contagious! excited to work with you all again in the future!

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Bryan O

Where do I even start?! Incredible! Amazing! So much fun! I can keep spewing off these descriptors until I’m blue in the face & it still wouldn’t be enough to say how pleased and lucky we were able to have Joy & her husband Robert document our special day. Lucky not only because... Read More of how talented they are, but because our wedding date was moved WAY up last minute leading my now husband & I to plan our wedding less than 2 months…and by some unlikely aligning of the stars, they happened to still be available on our wedding day on a Saturday in May. We opted to have both photography and videography with them, and OH-EM-GEE YAWL—they were extraordinary! Every day I wish I could relive our wedding—having Joy & Robert document it for us couldn’t have come closer to having that as a reality! The memories they captured were emotional, fun, nuanced…I could go on for days! Not only is their work incredible though, they are the most fun couple I could’ve asked for on our wedding day! As you can imagine, having all eyes and cameras on you can be intimidating for a lot of folks, but they made it so fun and relaxed! Even though we only had one short meetup + mini engagement session before our wedding, they felt like close friends we have had for years because of how personable, easy going, & fun they are! I cannot recommend them enough! Book them. BOOK THEM NOW!!! You won’t just simply not regret it—you will be continually thanking yourself for the rest of your days that Joy & Robert were able to capture your most special memories. They are worth every penny (and more)! I will definitely be recommending them & would not even begin to hesitate to hire them again for any other photography/videography needs. Joy & Robert—thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

2017-07-17T12:01:11 Response from the vendor

huge hugs to you both!!!! Your wedding was so unique and full of lOVE! Thank you for loving us and making us feel so welcomed into your group. We are so grateful our paths crossed and WE feel so fortunate to have been able to... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/10/2017 Megan B

Oh. My. Goodness. I can't even begin to describe how amazing Joy and Robert are. From the moment I met Joy, I was so inspired and excited to have her as our photographer. What I didn't realize though, was that she would become such a fun friend! She was so awesome to work with!... Read More We met twice before our wedding to get to know her, and get/give a feel for what we were wanting. She is so bubbly and fun to work with, and makes you feel comfortable right away. (Important for pictures!!) On the day of, Her and her husband Robert (videographer) showed up early! They were so on top of it, and helped our running late crew get back on schedule. Joy made me feel so at ease and comfortable, and kept the mood of the whole party light and fun. Her and Robert work so well together, and our experience was seamless! We received our photos and video right on schedule, and I could't be happier. They are exactly what I hoped for, and so much more. This is one happy bride and newlywed!!!

2017-07-17T12:03:53 Response from the vendor

Awe!!! We adored you two and your precious families. The day ran so smoothly and gracefully. Thank YOU for choosing us to be in your lives. We don't take it flippantly- we treasure our time together and can't wait to see you again soon! muah!... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/11/2017 Hilary F

Joy is incredible!!!! First, her name is so fitting. She truly does radiate joy. I loved having her with me on my wedding day. She put me and my husband at ease and just really made us feel so special. Second, the photos. Oh. My. Goodness. The artistry that she puts in to... Read More every shot and the moments that she captures are everything that I wanted and more. Looking through, it feels like we are truly reliving our night. I cannot recommend her and her team enough.

2017-07-17T12:09:04 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words and love. You both were so kind and easy to work with. Everyone surrounding you that day was filled with joy and LOVE b/c of their excitement for you two. It made our job easy! We hope our paths... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/23/2016 Claire B

Joy is the BEST. She fit all our needs for a photographer. My husband hates taking pictures but Joy made our engagement session and wedding pictures so fun and easy. We love the pictures! We've gotten so many compliments not on only on our beautiful pictures, but also on how... Read More fun Joy and Bradford were to be around at the wedding! We were impressed with not only Joy's beautiful posed photos, but also her amazing candid’s and the way she captures the light so perfectly. She was easy to work with and I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for amazing photos. I had a friend who got married before me this year who said if she could go back, she would hire Joy too based on our pictures! I will definitely be calling Joy again for all our future family photos!

Reviewed on 12/14/2016 Tara D

Hiring Joy Neville as our Wedding Day photographer was hands down the best decision we made during our wedding planning! Not only is she incredibly talented, but she's also very playful and out of the box. She made posing for hundreds of pictures really fun and easy, and we got... Read More a ton of really amazing and unconventional type shots. If you're looking for more than just your standard wedding photos, she is definitely where it's at. She's also incredibly accommodating and attentive throughout all aspects of her business with you. She really went above and beyond what I expected from a photographer! From working to creating the perfect package within your budget for you and your groom, to ordering you and your whole bridal party Chik-fila nuggets on the party bus to your wedding because nobody remembered to eat. She joked with us, made drinks for us, held our lipsticks and fixed our hair. She felt like a member of our own family. And the quality and candidness of her photos are what any bride could ever dream of to remember her wedding day by!

2017-07-17T12:11:57 Response from the vendor

Oh!!! thank you for your sweet words! I am still crazy about every single detail from your wedding day. Thank you both for being so fun & easy to work with.....and for being so willing to let us creative magic with you two. Thank you... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Jessica D

I had the pleasure of meeting Joy at my best friend's wedding and got to see how she worked first hand. I saw how comfortable she made everyone feel and how incredibly sweet she was. A few months later, I got engaged! We just got our engagement pictures back and we are... Read More ecstatic!!! She truly knows how to get the most perfect picture in seconds. She works so fast and smoothly... it's amazing! We would recommend her definitely and cannot wait for our wedding!!! We wanted someone to capture our story in these pictures... and she has done just that. Truly beautiful! Thank you Joy!!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Rosie P

Joy is the best photographer I have ever had the pleasure of working with. I cannot say enough nice things about Joy: she's professional, charismatic and, well, I just want her to be my best friend! (Videography: We initially didn't think we needed photography AND videography,... Read More but after meeting Joy's husband and videographer Robert, we knew we had to book them both! Robert is an excellent, adept and personable videographer. They are an amazing team!) At no time during the ceremony or reception was I worried if a special moment would be captured or missed. Whenever I saw someone I wanted a picture with, Joy and her team were already there, ready to snap. I don't want to spoil anything for future brides, but it's worth mentioning that Joy surprised us by bringing extra gadgets and enhancers to really blow our minds and elevate the whole party. We got a lot of compliments on our vendors, but the most consistent praise went to our photography and videography teams. BEST VENDOR EVER.

2017-07-17T12:14:40 Response from the vendor

ahhhhh! we love love love you both!!!! thank you for being so fun, so happy, so in PASSIONATE! Your day day was amazing as I knew it would be. We couldn't be happier and more honored that you chose us! We will never forget you... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Jenny L

JOY IS THE ABSOLUTE BEST EVERRRR!!!!!!! OMG where do I even begin...I can't even say enough about her!!!!! Besides the fact that her pictures are beyond INCREDIBLE and that she has talent beyond anything I've ever seen in a photographer, she is sooo personal and comforting and... Read More makes you feel like her family so you are super relaxed when you're taking pictures with her. She makes you feel like it's just you and your honey snuggling:) Also to any of you ladies who feel a little insecure about your body (like I did lol) she seriously knows the angles and magic to capture the best of you!!!! You will look at your pics in jaw dropping amazement like I did....seriously!!!!!! She is amazing!!!! Joy will forever be my family's photographer and more than she is a forever friend of mine and my husbands. We love herrrrrr!!!!!!

2017-07-17T12:23:03 Response from the vendor

You two precious human beings! I can't say enough about how selfless and kind you both are. You two becoming one and truly waiting for the perfect partner for yourselves made your wedding so genuine and moving. Thank you for choosing us. We are still... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Elizabeth R

Joy has been there from the beginning! It started with our engagement, and then came family pictures, 2 more family weddings, and, the most special session, our sweet Bianca's first photographs. I have never met a photographer that is able to put her clients at such ease. She... Read More gives great direction, immediately feels like an old friend, and works hard to get the pictures you want, and the pictures you don't know you want (**spoiler alert** those are usually your favorite). I have and would reccomend Joy to anyone looking to capture their most special memories!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016

Joy is incredible! She is perfect at what she does. My husband and I got married in May 2016 and she photographed our wedding and our engagement photos. She had taken photos for several of our friends and we were so impressed with her work that we had no doubt about hiring her.... Read More We even hired her husband as our videographer, and they did not disappoint! Everything was spectacular and we have gotten so many compliments. We love that she captured all of our favorite memories from that special day! We would choose her again and again!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Kathy H

Joy is amazing! Not only did she do our daughter's wedding, but most of her friends! We loved going to the weddings and getting to catch up with Joy! I told my husband of 40 years that I didn't care what we did for the wedding, but there were going to be amazing photos.... Read More Needless to say our photos are very sad! When I go back and look at our daughters it makes me smile and remember the wonderful day! Joy makes the day amazing. When and if I have grandbabies, she will be there to take their photos! Love this girl!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Kate B

Joy saved us relatively last minute when it didn't work out with another photographer. She is amazing, I loved her energy and she made sure we were always having fun. I even got compliments about her from my bridal party and guests. We feel so lucky to have the beautiful... Read More pictures that we do!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Danielle R

Joy is quite possibly one of the most positive, energetic souls I've ever met. She has this breathtaking way of capturing beauty in the little moments and the grandeur of the big ones. Not to mention, if your wedding coordinator completely falls short on keeping the show... Read More running, Joy can effortlessly step in and move the day right along like a pro, which is what she did during our 2012 wedding. She helped us announce our first pregnancy to the world two years later, and two years after that, she captured the first gorgeous images of our second daughter. She's been there for all the major milestones in our lives, and I can't imagine it any other way. She's hands down the best there is. And she's totally fun to work with! Hire her now. You won't regret it.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Leah G

Joy took amazing engagement pictures for us. We are musicians and we brought along the guitar my 5 year old daughter and she incorporated those things into photos that we LOVE! Plus she is super fun to work with!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Elicia B

Joy Neville Photography is the epitome of excellence! She's got an incredible eye and is able to bring out the natural beauty in everything and everyone she shoots. Your wedding day can be one of the most stressful days of your life, Joy kept me calm, kept me smiling and... Read More laughing, kept my HUGE bridal party organized and then delivered the most incredible product QUICKLY afterwards. I'll refer her to EVERYONE that I know who needs a photographer. She's literally the best in the business!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Jennifer D

Joy photographed our wedding in December of last year, and we could not be more grateful to have found her! We used her husband company as well for videography - also awesome job! I had no idea that I was going to have a "style" of photography that I wanted, but as soon as I saw... Read More examples of Joy's work, and then met her in person, I knew it was exactly what I wanted. We were looking for natural, beautiful, relaxed - her work was all this and more. Another perk, in the midst of all the drama that a wedding brings, Joy was a the calming spirit that I needed. We are so happy that we chose Joy (and family!) to be a part of our day, and look forward to having her photograph our family as we grow. Thank you Joy!!!