Joyful Hearts Photography

Joyful Hearts Photography is based out of Clayton, N.C. and serves all around the Carolinas. Hilary's photography style can be best described as honest. She loves to capture true emotions in the moment they happen. She is passionate about working with wedding clients and sharing their special day!

Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Engagement, Trash The Dress

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

236 Verrazano Place, Clayton, NC NC and Beyond (919) 623-8564

The Best Photographer Around!

Reviewed on 10/01/2014 Amy E

Hilary is simply amazing! She not only did an amazing job with my wedding portraits, but she captured every single moment we had planned! Our pictures turned out amazing and we got them back quickly! Everyone was quite impressed with Hilary. I received complements from family... Read More members and friends about her! They all said she "knew what she was doing". My pictures are beautiful, and she captured every moment, even ones that I didn't know happened! She spend time with me while I was getting ready, spent time with my bridesmaids, and spent time with the groom and his groomsmen! I could not have asked for a better photographer! I am the happiest bride!!! I would recommend Hilary to any bride who is planning her wedding! You will get the quality you want/expect from a photographer and you will get your pictures fairly quick! I can't wait to book Hilary for every single exciting event in the future (pregnancy, new born, anniversary, ect.) Thank again Hilary!!!!!! YOUR AMAZING!

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Chessica D

Words just don't do any justice when it comes to Hilary's photography! She went above and beyond for our engagement session, bridal portrait, and wedding day! Her attitude is always thoughtful, cheery, and uplifting. She makes you feel so at ease in front of the camera. She was... Read More early for every meeting and stayed as long as needed. Her professionalism outshines all of the rest. Her photography is outstanding. We truly do love EVERY single picture she took throughout the entire process. She captured so many special moments, and we couldn't thank her enough. If you want dreamy wedding pictures that you'll swoon over forever, Hilary is your girl! Trust me, you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Nicole V

Hilary was amazing! We found her 4 weeks before our wedding due to an accident with our other photographer and she was on top of pictures the whole wedding day and we would definitely ask her to be our photographer in the future!!

Reviewed on 7/23/2017 Jordan C

Hilary is very talented. It was important for me to find a photographer for my wedding that was organized and experienced. She had everything planned out down to the minute which was awesome but also very open to flexibility on the day of the wedding. She responded very... Read More quickly to e-mails and phone calls with questions I had. She even stayed late at the wedding to catch all the important memories. The pictures included all the moments in my head that I hoped she had captured. Great quality photos and plenty of them! I would definitely recommend her for your wedding.

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Kel F

We had a great time having both our engagement, bridal portraits, AND wedding pictures taken. Our dogs were in the engagement pictures and the photographer was extremely patient working with us!

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 deborah s

Hillary was fantastic! She captured our special day to perfection. She knows how important capturing the moments we will cherish forever and went above and beyond our expectations. Our pictures are amazing. Hillary is extremely talented photographer and we were lucky to find... Read More her through a mutual friend. She made everyone feel at ease , was so easy to work with and had an eye for detail. Our big day was in September 2016. I would recommend H.A Pearce Photography to anyone. Hire her...you will not be sorry!!! We plan on more pictures soon...and she is the only one we will ever use. Thank you Hillary!!

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Caroline R

Hilary was great! Worked to get all pictures I wanted and they turned out so great. The photo book was really a beautiful touch along with the personalized USB drive. She is friendly and always strived to ensure I was happy with the service! She's great!

Reviewed on 9/30/2015 Cecily P

I just recently had Hilary shoot my wedding pics and my bridal pics. I was just in awe with every photo I saw. She just did a fabulous job. I had heard of her through a friend who had already used her numerous times. You can tell she truly loves what she does and has a huge... Read More passion for photography. Other than the amazing photos, she was also very easy to work with, always quick with emails and any questions and changes I had. Highly recommend!

H.A. Pearce Photography

Reviewed on 9/03/2014

For our wedding, we hired Hilary and her second photographer, Mike. Through out the whole process, Hilary was very helpful and thorough. It always makes a bride feel better when the photographer responds to any of your questions or concerns right away and Hilary definitely did... Read More that. On the day of the wedding, she had great ideas for pictures. Everything turned out beautiful. And of course, the cost was great for the budget. I highly recommend her!

Hillary was awesome!!!

Reviewed on 7/19/2014

Hillary did and awesome job with our engagements, bridals and on our wedding day she captured all of the best moments. We will be using her again in the future for family photos and would highly recommend her to others. Than you Hillary for your excellent service!

Excellent Service

Reviewed on 7/14/2014

Hilary of H.A. Pearce Photography did an excellent job capturing so many precious moments throughout my wedding. She is super easy to work with, is open to any ideas you may have, and is quick to respond to emails or calls. We will continue to use her service for the many... Read More memorable moments to come!

Great Photographer

Reviewed on 7/14/2014 Jessica B

Hilary was awesome. She was on time to every meeting/event. She was very affordable & worth every penny. I will definitely ask her to handle all of our events in the future.

Hilary

Hi. My name is Hilary Pearce, owner of Joyful Hearts Photography, and I want to be your wedding photographer! Joyful Hearts Photography is located in Clayton, N.C. and serving N.C and beyond. I provide wedding and event photography as well as portrait style photography services. I think my photography style can be best described as “honest”. I love to capture true emotions in the moments they happen. If I can provide you with photographs that you look at 5, 10 or even 20 years later and they still cause you to smile, laugh or cry, I have achieved what I set out to do when you hired me!