We have everything for your dream wedding!

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Fashion Services, Fashion

2270 US 74A Bypass, Forest City, NC

Reviewed on 10/27/2015

I had an absolutely horrible experience with this place. It's really the only place for wedding gowns in my town, so I thought the convenience made it worth a shot even though I had heard horror stories of them losing paperwork and dresses and being unwilling to fix it. Well,... Read More that's exactly what happened to me. 1. They lost my wedding dress and both bridesmaid dresses and only ended up finding my wedding and 1 bridesmaid gown- the other one they lost, including my $20 deposit which they refused to reimburse. 2. They had lost my paperwork every single time I came in and repeatedly told me I still owed on my dresd though I showed them my receipts. 3. When I purchased my dress they offered free alterations which they completely denied later on. 4. The new young woman there was by far the rudest person I've ever met and should NOT be working in bridal retail. 5. They messed up my alterations and I had to completely remove the straps from my dress, and charged my MOH for alterations they never did. It was a nightmare and no bride should have to deal with this on top of all the stress they are already going through. Oh, not to mention I was afraid to write this review until I had gotten all the dresses because I was afraid that young girl would do something to Sabatoge the dresses!! Do yourself a favor and don't bother with this place.

Review for Joy’s Unlimited

Reviewed on 9/09/2007 Melissa E

Very christian like lady;There are two locations one in Shelby and one in Forest City NC. The lady that owns it said she would fix the dress my way and did not. She really does not listen to your ideas and stays with her own. Is too busy with both stores. Besides this happened... Read More to by best friend also, I did not learn from her and went to her anyway so learn from me. She even waited til the day before my best frends wedding to fix my dress. Her moms dress was the wrong kind and she had to order another at the last minute and it was the wrong size... we had to fix cleavege problems on the wedding day.