Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Audio/Visual Equipment, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

Reviewed on 8/23/2016 Kelly S

I was so so pleased to work with James, he was very professional and worked with me every step of the way. I contacted him in short notice and he did everything possible to make sure me, the bride in distress had nothing to worry about music/dj wise. I contacted him after... Read More 11pm the night before the wedding to change songs and he was willing to do it to make me happy. He really knows the music to get people up and dancing . I'm so glad I turned to him for my dj needs so many people at my wedding told me he was such a great dj. Thanks James!

Reviewed on 5/08/2016

Fantastic job James O'Grady and JPO Productions did at my friend's wedding. He took requests and really knew what type of music to play to keep us dancing!

Reviewed on 4/25/2016

What a amazing DJ company to work with. James O'Grady did a splendid job helping us plan and create our dream music list! He even made us a cd with all the special songs & moments! I would highly recommend JPO Productions to anyone!!! Thanks :)

Reviewed on 4/18/2016

My wedding went so smoothly and fantastic. James O'Grady & JPO Productions did an amazing job entertaining our guests. He helped me from the beginning to the end. He even stuck around after and helped with clean out. What DJ does that!?!?! Great job James!! ps.. katie says... Read More HI!!! :P

Reviewed on 4/13/2016

It was a great pleasure working with JPO Productions. James O'Grady did such a great time entertaining out guests and keeping everyone dancing! Great job!

Reviewed on 4/05/2016

Great DJ & Company. James O'Grady really made sure our day flowed flawlessly. Thank you so much for everything you did! :)