A real professional

Your wedding is one of the most important days of your life. Outside of the Pyrex gift set from your Aunt Joan, photographs are the main thing that will still be with you in 50 years. Even the top tier of the wedding cake, chilling in your freezer, will soon be consumed. Choosing the right wedding photographer is a crucial decision. I am an experienced photographer with two college diploma's backing my expertise and reliability. I will capture every moment of your wedding day. I always bring an assistant and use state of the art equipment. We will document your special day starting in the morning with make-up and hair, and continue to shoot until the DJ packs up.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

5813 W 155th Street, Overland Park, KS (913) 636-8530

Reviewed on 4/19/2016

Jon Paul was with us from start to finish during our wedding day. He caught all of the best moments in the best ways and was very professional. His photos are a beautiful reminder of our special day. We highly recommend his services for yours!

Reviewed on 4/19/2016 Dandi R

JP was so much fun, and so creative. The picture by the Museum of Natural History is so colorful. He knew how to create shots that would seem "just like me"! He is truly professional, friendly, and not afraid to go the extra mile. I recommend him whole-heartedly. He... Read More helped make my wedding day special.

Great Photographer

Reviewed on 12/02/2015 Manda R

I really appreciated how JP was with me from the beginning of the day to the end. He caught all the best moments and had some creative ideas for pictures. I would highly recommend him.

Reviewed on 6/04/2016

Very organized and time efficient. He got all of our post wedding ceremony family pics done is less than 30 mins so that we then had lots of time to enjoy the reception.

Reviewed on 6/04/2016

Thank you JP, i just looked through all of the pictures on the jump drive you gave us from our wedding it they are more beautiful than i could ever have asked for. THANK YOU!!

Reviewed on 6/02/2016 lauren g

I couldn't have chosen a better photographer for my wedding. I was so surprised at how BEAUTIFUL our pictures turned out. he captured the most candid moments of our wedding and then some how made them into works of art. We had several of them printed on large canvases to... Read More give to our family as gifts, and we have one hanging in our living room. I am so happy we decided to go a head and spend to money to hire such well trained and artistic photographer.

Reviewed on 5/25/2016 Peggy G

JP did such a great job. He had wonderful ideas that we'd never have come up with. He had the necessary lighting techniques to take the shots that were dark, and then the really sunny pictures were perfect too. He was patient, truly does give you as much time as you want,... Read More especially with the engagement photos, as we went to a few locations. He was friendly, and actually pretty funny. We got back the pictures right away. I've already recommended him to a friend and would do so again without hesitation! Thanks JP.

JP Richardson

I am based out of Overland Park, Kansas. I’ve been shooting for over 10 years. I have two degrees: in Photography and Fine Art. My studies have trained me to understand the technical aspects of photography, as well as the aesthetics of composition and design. Most photographers have no formal training at all. I am an energetic, laid-back person that likes to create a fun environment. When it comes to my photo editing, I am very meticulous. I demand only the best work of myself, and take great pride in the polished images that I produce.