Professional Airbrush Makeup and Hair Artist

Your wedding day is the one of the most important day of your life! It's so important to invest the best service for your hair and makeup. We provide on location services. We promise you will look and feel your absolutely Best! Makeup last s day but pictures and memories will last forever.

Dallas , TX Dallas Texas (214) 228-8860

From grinch to supermodel.

Reviewed on 7/12/2014

I don't even know where to begin with my feedback. Let me start by saying, this was one of the only times in my life I've looked in my mirror and said, "WHOA, IS THAT REALLY ME?!" (In a GOOD way of course) After extensive research and recommendations from many MANY brides... Read More (friends of mine that looked absolutely stunning after getting makeup done by jenny), I decided to book her without getting a trial. Now this means A LOT coming from me. I had been to 5 or 6 makeup trials prior to booking jenny and was extremely unsatisfied and exhausted by all of them. I decided to take a leap of faith this time since I had seen Jenny's work in person on other brides. On my big day, she brought huge smiles, her amazing personality, and her super sweet assistant Lizzie. I literally spent 3 hours joking around, laughing, and smiling. This was a big plus- no one is that calm on their wedding day!!!!!!! I asked for a glowy look with soft smoky eyes and I got exactly that! After she was done, I got to take a look in the mirror and was shocked by how beautiful I looked especially since I started out looking like the grinch! I wish I could post pictures in this box for you guys to see. JENNY TORRY IS THE BOMB Y'ALL! I can't say enough good things about this AWESOME AMAZING SUPER SWEET and INCREDIBLY TALENTED makeup artist !!!!!! The best thing about meeting jenny was that I walked away feeling like I had just made a beautiful friend :)

Jenny Torry will make you gorgeous!!!!

Reviewed on 7/29/2013 Amber C

Jenny blew me away during my make up trial, and completely blew my mind on my wedding day! Not only was she super sweet and skilled, she enhanced my natural beauty and made me feel absolutely gorgeous on my wedding day. Call her, book her! No one will make you look and feel more... Read More gorgeous on your big day.

Reviewed on 4/28/2017 Masuma R

Jenny is a phenomenal artist; she listened to exactly what I wanted and the results were beyond what I expected!! I did not do a trial with Jenny for my own wedding and booked someone else which was a huge mistake. I then booked Jenny recently for a family party and was blown... Read More away with her talent. I received compliments all night and credited Jenny for her work. My makeup lasted until 3am without a single touch up, my face has never looked that flawless in my life! Your wedding is the most important day and you want to look and feel your best. Therefore, if you are a bride looking for a makeup/hair artist for your wedding, I HIGHLY recommend Jenny. Jenny has also done one of my best friend's weddings and we all were in awe over how amazing she looked at each event. In addition to her talent, Jenny is sweet and caring which is extremely important on your wedding day-- you want to trust that your make up artist is someone who will listen to your needs and bring your vision to life. My friends and I love her!

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Shruti V

Jenny is an artist! I had no idea what I wanted my makeup or hair to look like for my wedding events. I let her be as creative as she wanted and I absolutely loved the outcome. I felt beautiful for each and every event. I felt like a bride. My hair wasn't overdone but lasted all... Read More night and even with the makeup on, I still looked like myself. Jenny definitely is talent and I recommend her to everyone who is wanting to feel like a princess on their wedding day!

Reviewed on 3/21/2017 Verica L

Jenny is absolutely AMAZING!!! Jenny truly exceeded all of my expectations. I couldn't of been happier with my hair and makeup! Jenny did a super glamorous look for my wedding and it looked amazing! I would def book Jenny again, she's my #1 go to makeup artist!

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Sania B

Jenny did my makeup for my wedding over a year ago and till this day, I've had countless people ask me for her information because they saw how amazing her skills are! Jenny is the best in Dallas and I suggest that all brides consider her! She works with you and brings out your... Read More best features. She's truly an artist.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Nallely M

Without a doubt the best of the best in DFW !!! Jenny is the BOMB!! Amazing personality with hands of a goddess! Her work is super clean, and her work ethic is phenomenal. I absolutely love my bridal look on my wedding day & my mother loved how elegant Jenny's team made her... Read More look. No doubt you get the best service in her hands, thank you so so much Jenny my makeup lasted wonderful from 10AM-4AM of the next day flawlessly.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Jocelyn F

I absolutely loved my makeup! Jenny did an excellent job on both my bridal party and I! I would definitely recommend her, my makeup lasted for 12+ hours. I received compliments all night. Thank you Jenny for making me beautiful :)

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Elizabeth C

JTorry is the best makeup artistry out there!! No one else compares to her work! Thank you for helping me look flawless on my day! You made me and my girls look beautiful! I knew I made the right decision when I booked with you! Thank you!!! 😘

Reviewed on 9/14/2016 Sonia K

Jenny is amazing, she's so talented and is very passionate about what she does! I felt stunning on my big day, I'm glad I chose her to glam me up!

Reviewed on 8/21/2016 Marium S

Jenny is my absolute favorite makeup artist in dallas. My sisters and I trusted her on our big days. Most brides want someone who is amazing at what they do, sweet, and reliable. Jenny has all these qualities. She really listens to what the bride has in mind and tries to make... Read More that come to life. She is an artist and doesn't change the way you look but enhances your qualities. I knew on my big day I didn't have to worry about anything when it came to the way I looked. She made me feel so beautiful! If you want someone to help you feel beautiful and also is someone fun to work with, I would use Jenny. She's definitely a house hold name in my house.

Reviewed on 8/21/2016 Marium S

Reviewed on 7/28/2016 nessa s

I've been in a lot of weddings and have hired a lot of hair and makeup artists and I have to say Jenny was the absolute BEST! I couldn't say enough good things about Jenny! Her and her team did such an amazing job on me and my girls. I told her the look I was going for and she... Read More exceeded it and more. I raved about her to everyone. I'm so happy I chose her for my big day. I cant wait for another opportunity that calls for getting dolled up, I will go to her every time. Forever a customer.

Reviewed on 7/17/2016 Emily T

J. Torry did hair and makeup for myself and my bridal party, and we were SO happy with their work! Jenny is so sweet and really knows what she's doing. She's a got a good team, and they were very efficient even with my 9 bridesmaids, mom, and myself (we started very early in the... Read More morning!). Each of us looked so beautiful, and it was exactly what I dreamed of! So glad to have her work with us on my big day. They really know how to do hair and makeup- it's an art, and Jenny is seriously talented!

Reviewed on 5/11/2016 Pam L

If I could give her 10 stars, I would! Jenny is truly an amazing artist with talent, patience, professionalism and a sweet soul. I was nervous to trust anyone with myself and my bridal party of 11, but she made the entire process so easy for me. We are all Indian/Asian and... Read More wanted super glam hair and makeup. Her and her amazing team were on-time, and gave us all exactly what we wanted. She made each of us feel beautiful and it was such a joy to have her be a part of my special day. The best decision I made was booking her before I booked any other vendors. Thank you Jenny <3

Reviewed on 3/28/2016 Samaneh M

Jenny is in two words: " THE BEST". I don't think I can ever love any makeup done on me unless it is done by Jenny. I was very nervous about my hair and makeup on my wedding day as I don't have full thick hair and I really wanted full large Updos. But Jenny really does miracles.... Read More My husband kept giving me compliments the whole night and he loved my hair and makeup. Many of our guests asked for my make up artist contact information. I am very happy and I truly recommend her. She is fun to work with, sweet, professional, and responsive. She is a very talented artist. She traveled to our hotel and it was so nice that I did not have to travel.

Absolutely the Best!!!

Reviewed on 1/08/2016

Jenny is Phenomenal!! I first found Jenny on the Knot to do my makeup for my engagement photos. I was so blown away by her beautiful work that I knew I had to book her for my Destination Wedding! This was hands down one of the best decisions that I made. Jenny made myself and... Read More all of my bridesmaids look absolutely flawless! We all felt like movie stars! Everyone with our group and outside of our group could not stop complimenting how beautiful the bridal party all looked! Jenny is a true artist and has a natural talent for identifying what is going to look best on her individual client. I highly recommend booking her! I am now looking for any excuse to have her make me up again - photoshoot, wedding, special event, anything! Jenny is hands down the best!!

Beautiful Hair and Makeup! Book Jenny!

Reviewed on 11/25/2015 Ashley M

Jenny is an absolute artist! She blew me away with her skill. She listened to what I wanted and I felt gorgeous on my wedding day. Jenny was prompt to responds to all emails and phone calls and was just overall wonderful to work with. You can't go wrong with booking her!!

Best Makeup Artist I've Ever Worked With

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Christine W

I was looking for a makeup artist for my wedding and I came across the JTorry Makeup Artistry website. As soon as I looked at Jenny's portfolio, I knew I wanted her to get me ready for my wedding. I didn't have time to do a trial run so I had to tell her exactly what I wanted... Read More on the day of my wedding and she did an amazing job! When she first handed me the mirror so I could see what I looked like I was speechless for a few seconds. I looked so gorgeous! My hair and makeup looked perfect. The first word out of my husband's mouth when he saw me was "WOW!". I have never felt more beautiful in my entire life! People kept asking me who did my hair and makeup because they couldn't get over how beautiful I looked. I have had a lot of people do my makeup over the years and Jenny is by far the best. I highly recommend her. I will definitely be using Jenny again anytime I have a special event to get ready for. She's the best!

Reviewed on 8/28/2015 Ali F

Like every bride, I wanted to feel beautiful on my wedding day and the right makeup artist was very important to me. I am an actress and have had my makeup done professionally for years... a few makeup artists stand out above the pack. Jenny is one of those, hands down! She... Read More can do both soft, natural looks and bolder looks... This was important because I had an outdoor ceremony in a white dress, and an Bollywood-style Indian reception, so she did both looks throughout the night. Above all, attention to detail is the most important thing to me when it comes to makeup, and she knocked it out of the park. I wanted my skin to look natural, like I wasn't wearing a thick foundation, but still look great, and she pulled off that balance. The highlighting and contouring were subtle and beautiful. I wanted to just wear my natural lashes for the ceremony, so she just did mascara... and I can honestly say, it was the best application of mascara I ever had done- no clumps, evenly spread, lashes still present and thick enough. Little things like this make the difference. We worked to get the perfect shade of lipstick, which only an artist can work to deliver, since she had to mix shades. She had about 15 minutes to change me into a Bollywood look later in the evening, with bold lashes and red lips, which she delivered with ease. (Any ethnicity is going to be happy with Jenny... She can take any skin tone and any culture and bring their look to life!) Another thing that makes Jenny stand out is that she is exceptionally good with hair. Many artists don't do both hair and makeup well, and she is very talented in both areas! She nailed the hairstyle I wanted for my ceremony (which wasn't simple...soft curls that turned into a braid in the back, that I wanted hanging in a specific way), and then during the quick change, took my hair down and adjusted it into a fun, Shakira-like style with long, tight curls. Both looks were spot on. I was actually surprised at how talented she was in both areas! You're in safe hands with Jenny for your wedding day. Communication is key with your makeup artist, and if you tell her what you're looking for, she can deliver. And since she's in high demand, I'd say you're super lucky if you get to book her for your special day! Wishing you all the best~

Reviewed on 8/25/2015 Cynthia E

Jenny Torry will make you feel beautiful on your wedding day. Her attention to detail and beauty is phenomenal. I was so happy with my wedding pictures, she made me feel like a queen the rest of the day :) Wish i could put you in my pocket so you can help me glam up when i need... Read More you! I do look forward to business in the future. You will not regret, just do a trial run and see for yourself :)

Reviewed on 8/25/2015 Cynthia E

The best

Reviewed on 8/04/2015 Kristen G

I had a great experience with Jenny. I completed trials with her for both hair and makeup (which ultimately is why I chose her), bridal portraits hair and makeup, and wedding day hair and makeup for myself and 5 other people (bridesmaids and mother of the bride). She is really... Read More sweet and her work is just amazing. She isn't the cheapest, but I really think you get what you pay for- she's a true artist. I wanted to splurge a little on hair and makeup because I hired a great photographer and the photos we've seen have been incredible! I'm very pleased and would recommend her to anyone. She will wake up at the crack of dawn to get you ready and you won't regret it :)

Looked Lovely

Reviewed on 7/15/2015 Dani B

Amazing! everyone kept saying how stunning I looked.

Reviewed on 5/21/2015 Megan L

I am SOO happy we went with J. Torry. She was great to work with, and she did an Amazing job! I got such rave reviews from all of my bridesmaids about their makeup, as well as great compliments from guests about myself and my bridesmaids. She made me feel like a more beautiful... Read More glamorous version of myself! I would recommend her over and over again!!

Jenny Torry

Providing traditional and airbrush makeup application and hair artistry for all occasion including and not limited to weddings, bridals, photo shoots, media and much more