JTUNESMUSIC DJ, Lighting & Live Music!

Serving Greater Nashville, any TN KY areas too--WILL TRAVEL!

DJ + LIVE MUSIC + Up-Lighting!!!

Unique Live Music & Wedding DJ Services w/Acoustic Guitar, Vocalist & Personalized Written Songs. Serving the Greater Nashville Area along with ANY TN or KY Locations. Will Travel!! Your guests are sure to have a blast! Choose from the Classic (3 hour), V.I.P. & Celebrity Packages (both 4 hour). I also offer Up-Lighting, Cake Spot Lights, Custom Monograms, Moving Head LED Smart Party Spot Lights with Glowing Totems & much more! Call Me Today to see if YOUR date is available!!!! I would love the opportunity to speak with you! Jason.

Classical, Country, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Will Travel, Hendersonville, TN Serving Greater Nashville, any TN KY areas too--WILL TRAVEL! (502) 382-7464

Reviewed on 8/09/2015 Lena W

Absolutely wonderful to work with. Jason made our ceremony and reception perfect. We received so many compliments about the music. Highly recommend him. He is very easy to work with and went above and beyond what we expected. Will defiantly use him again for future events.

Nothing but the BEST!

Reviewed on 11/03/2014

My daughter asked me to choose the DJ for her wedding and there was no question about who I wanted, Jason Eustice. I have followed Jason for years and knew that he could deliver on everything we wanted for the wedding service and reception. He sang as the Grandmothers, Mothers,... Read More and Wedding Party made their way down the isle and then kicked up the music in the reception hall following the outdoor ceremony. After the typical events and announcements the dance floor never emptied. I am still receiving complements on the great job he did and several of the young women at the wedding asked for his contact information as they are planning their own weddings. If you want the best in the business, call Jason. He is professional and courteous and really knows how to entertain the crowd while making sure the focus of the event is all on the Bride and Groom. Kent

Raymond Wedding 6-22-13

Reviewed on 7/01/2013 Charlie R

Jason was amazing!!! Everyone loved his singing and he is a true professional. He went over every detail prior to the event and his master of ceremony performance was fun and keep our reception flowing smoothly. His sound equipment rocked the dance floor with a nice selection... Read More of music which kept everyone dancing. I would HIGHLY recommend him!!!

Reviewed on 4/06/2016

We could not have asked for a better MC/DJ/Singer for our daughter's wedding! Jason was easy to work with and he went above and beyond what we were expecting. He gives extra attention to those little details that helped to make wedding and reception unique to our daughter and... Read More son-in-law's personality. He has an amazing voice and gives 100% . You won't be disappointed hiring him for you Wedding/Reception.

Reviewed on 1/20/2016 Elizabeth T

He was a great MC and amazing DJ. He played both the ceremony and the reception and we heard nothing but good things from all of our guests. My favorite part, however, was that he was able to play our first 3 songs and sing them live (first dance, father/daughter,... Read More mother/son). He even learned a song for us that he did not know but that my husband and his mom really wanted to dance to! He was on time, very professional and nice, and did a fantastic job. I don't remember the exact price tag but I remember it being VERY reasonable for all that we got. Definitely recommend Jason, he's amazing!

Jason is the BEST!

Reviewed on 1/18/2016

I'm a professional musician myself, so I was going to be VERY picky when it came to a DJ for my daughter's wedding. I asked my friends in the business who they'd used and/or worked with. One of my DJ friends actually told me that Jason was the best and would do a better job. He... Read More sure did. He was very reasonable, brought top-of-the-line sound, and lighting, equipment, which sounded and looked great. He sent a very professional questionnaire, ahead of time, to make sure all the musical and scheduling needs were covered, and had an impeccable song list. He was, as they say, "on time and under budget." I can't recommend Jason highly enough. He will not disappoint!

Jason Eustice

Over 10 years of experience DJ'ing Weddings--over 15 years experience in the music industry as a songwriter and studio vocalist in Nashville--Very detail oriented, focused on making YOUR wedding day--the best it can possibly be--both Musically as well as Visually.