Custom Event Design Tailored Specially for You

Julia Testa is an American design brand specializing in high-end, custom floral design. With a company built on successful partnerships with luxury fashion, beauty and corporate clients, Julia Testa offers innovative, personalized and detailed design ideas tailored to your style. We strive to create a deeply personal experience from the consultation to the execution, and we love to bring to life an event that reflects the unique personality of each couple. With an experienced event staff and personal consultations, we offer everything from chuppahs, arches, and floral installations, to bouquets, centerpieces, and décor for every event need. Complimentary samples when you book with us! Follow @jtesta_designs

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Hair Accessories, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

836 Dekalb Ave, New York City, NY New York, NY (347) 573-1728

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Danielle D

Julia went above and beyond!!! Besides the fact that her flowers were gorgeous and exactly what I wanted, she was absolutely amazing to work with. She met with me and my then-fiance as many times as we needed prior to our wedding day to make sure everything was perfect. She is... Read More honest, works with you diligently to fit your budget (within reason of course), and makes your dreams happen. In the end, everything was even better than we could have imagined! She is friendly, reliable, so easy to reach, and I just want to note that she is SO committed to making everything beautiful. I had an outdoor ceremony and as she was working it started pouring rain. She didn't panic, she didn't come to us and let us get stressed- she and her team worked IN THE WIND AND RAIN on ladders in hopes that the rain would stop and the sun would come out. Just in time for our ceremony, it did, and everything was stunning - ALL THANKS TO JULIA!!

Reviewed on 8/19/2016 John S

They have great flowers in excellent condition. The deliver is really fast and the flowers are gorgeous!

Reviewed on 7/01/2016 Rachel M

I love their floral designs and they truly surprised me with such a beautiful creation. I highly recommend this!

Reviewed on 6/15/2016 Meghan G

There aren't enough good things to say about Julia Testa. We knew after seeing her Instagram and all the amazing work she had done for other couples and for high profile corporate clients that we wanted Julia to tackle our wedding. We were blown away with the result. From... Read More the moment we walked into the beautiful Brooklyn shop to meet with Julia and Barbara we knew we had made the right decision. My wife and I had a very vague idea of what we were looking for but somehow Julia and Barbara turned it into something perfect for both our style and budget. Watching Julia get so excited about our flowers, and getting to see her whole process from taking our idea and turning it into something awesome was incredible. The day of our wedding went perfectly, and all of our guests couldn't stop talking about the center pieces. I would recommend Julia Testa Designs to anyone.

Reviewed on 6/15/2016 Vanessa B

The absolute best experience working with julia testa designs! My wedding was beautiful and my flowers were just stunning!!! My bridal bouquet my centerpeieces my bridal party flowers it was everything I wished for on my special wedding day!!!! Thank you for the hard work for... Read More the amazing flowers.. julia testa and her team have done everything from my baby shower all the way to my wedding flowers I give you a 10star if i could!! Thank you :)

Reviewed on 6/15/2016

Julia Testa Designs were awesome to work with. Friendly and professional, they worked to accommodate our budget and seemed genuinely excited to make sure our wedding looked and felt beautiful. From the sample viewing to our wedding day, everything was seamless. They also came... Read More through in the clutch and went above and beyond on our wedding day, ensuring we arrived to everything flawlessly in place. We highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 3/31/2016 Jamie f

I cannot begin to express how incredibly talented Julia is. She was the florist for my October wedding at the metropolitan building and was simply amazing! The flowers and decor were a DREAM. She took my vision and created a truly magical wedding. Our wedding was indoors, but... Read More she was able to create a romantic garden atmosphere. We had bouquets, floral centerpieces, hundreds of small and large candles, and a bunch of bud vases filled with gorgeous flowers. Julia is so professional and organized, which is invaluable when planning a wedding. Her passion for flowers and events comes through in everything she does which makes the planning process fun. I am still hearing from our family and friends how beautiful the flowers were. I seriously cannot recommend Julia Testa enough!

Reviewed on 3/26/2016

Julia did a fantastic job for my daughter’s bridal shower. The flowers looked just perfect, exactly what I wanted even exceeded my expectations. Julia is a pleasure to work with, she is very responsible, professional and talented. I would absolutely recommend her services to... Read More anyone. You won’t be disappointed!

Reviewed on 3/21/2016

Julia Testa is nothing short of fabulous. They were the best vendor decision I made for my wedding – hands down. Julia, the owner, provided detailed power point presentations of exactly what we were spending our money on and did multiple revisions to meet our floral vision and... Read More budget. Most florist proposals we received were vague, but not Julia Testa. She provided the level of detail I needed to make sure the flower arrangements, style and décor were exactly what I wanted for my big day. Her team not only planned and executed my vision – they seriously went above and beyond. My wedding guests still haven’t stopped talking about how amazing our florals and centerpieces were. I wholeheartedly recommend Julia Testa for any occasion – weddings, baby showers, birthdays, anniversary parties, etc. Gorgeous flowers, good value, and wonderful service.

Reviewed on 3/18/2016 amanda t

Planning a wedding within a year at 22 years old is SO overwhelming and I was worried about everything! I was so relieved to be referred to Julia, a young, smart and amazing woman! She knew exactly what I wanted within minutes of sitting and talking with her. Our center pieces... Read More and floral accents were gorgeous, we got so many compliments and couldn't have asked for more! My bouquet was to die for and I even preserved and framed it to keep forever. Julia is professional and the sweetest. I will forever be grateful for her contribution to our wedding that made our day picture perfect and continue to beg my husband for my annual Valentine's Day arrangement from her!

Reviewed on 3/17/2016 Ellen M

Julia is fantastic. I met her through a referral from a friend, after I was planning on doing DYI flowers for my wedding and about five weeks out realized I bit off more than I could chew. Julia made herself immediately available to chat and perfectly interpreted my inspiration... Read More on the first shot. I can't stress how easy she was to work with and how lovely the final result was. her pricing was also very reasonable and 100% worth it. Don't hesitate for one second to reach out to her.

Julia Testa

Julia Testa is a designer, businesswoman & philanthropist, who has been selected by many of New York's finest fashion and entertainment brands to design brand-appropriate floral decor for events & visual displays. She loves to bring her expertise & creativity to the wedding world, blending her eye for branding with your personalized vision. Some of the top brands we work with include The New York Stock Exchange, NBC Universal, Monique Lhuillier, Audemar Piguet, Salvatore Ferragamo, Tiffanys, The Rachael Ray Show, Narciso Rodriguez, Marc Jacobs, Shiseido, Revlon, Elizabeth Arden, & more!