Juliana's Wedding & Event Center

Ponchatoula, LA

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Book Your Wedding with Juliana's Wedding & Event Center

A BACKYARD IN PONCHATOULA, LA

For a wedding celebration that's distinctively Southern with a modern twist, Juliana's Wedding and Event Center in Ponchatoula, Louisiana, is a perfect fit. The newly remodeled event space features indoor and outdoor celebration sites, Louisiana inspired cuisine and the perfect backdrop for a Southern wedding. All-inclusive wedding packages allow the bride and groom to sit back and relax, since the ceremony, catering, entertainment, sound system, linens, and more are included in the quoted price. The 8,000 square foot indoor event space is situated on 5 lush acres, meaning there's plenty of room to party with up to 300 guests.

The outdoor ambiance is distinctly Southern, with live oaks, Spanish moss and outdoor chandeliers. Take breathtaking photos under the giant oak tree, or line up the bridal party for a photo op amongst the lush greenery. Inside, the reception hall has been recently remodeled. It's bright, airy, and accented with a curved, wrought iron staircase perfect for a grand entrance.

At Juliana's Wedding and Event Center they're all about making the wedding planning process as simple and straightforward as possible. With that goal in mind, the venue's all-inclusive packages include ceremony fees, catering, bar charges, a live DJ or band, a 130-inch projection screen, table linens and even the coveted Chiavari chairs. Menu offerings feature classic Louisiana cuisine, with an emphasis on fresh ingredients. Menu selections can be tailored to the couple's preferences, and can be served plated or buffet style.

Ceremonies can be hosted outdoors or inside. Outdoor ceremonies are set up on a brick patio using comfortable, classic white folding chairs.

An elegant bridal suite is available for the bride and her attendant's pre-wedding use. The room includes a furnished parlor, vanity, private dressing area, a restroom, and even a shower. Hairdressers and makeup artists are welcome to help the bride and her party get ready for the big day.

The staff at Juliana's Wedding and Event Center knows that the weather can change quickly in the Northshore. They are equipped to quickly move an outdoor wedding indoors in the event of inclement weather.

Uniformed security is also present at all events, giving the newlyweds peace of mind of knowing nothing can spoil their special day.

Picturesque, all-inclusive southern wedding venue

Tucked among towering hardwoods and a majestic grove of live oaks, Juliana's in Ponchatoula delivers modern-rustic charm in a timeless setting. The lush landscaped grounds and newly remodeled facility offer the perfect backdrop for your perfect day. From ceremony "I Do" to honeymoon "adieu," Juliana's offers brides and grooms unique, all-inclusive, and affordable wedding packages.

• Outdoor - Covered

Backyard, Ballroom, Garden, Tented

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff, Shuttle Service

18444 Highway 22, Ponchatoula, LA (985) 261-0088
WEBSITE FACEBOOK PINTEREST

Reviewed on 2/11/2017 victoria c

Now that I have finally had my wedding I wanted to give a more detailed update. My wedding was 1/14/2017 We had about 130 guest. First the venue was stunning the night of. The lights were beautiful and reception hall amazing. My family has now had 3 daughters married and... Read More everyone agreed juliana's was the best wedding venue. The Bluetooth system for the ceremony and reception was fantastic. No standing speakers or extra equipment! Mr. Don and the staff went over and above in accommodating us. We had plenty of time to set up and we're able to use the bridal suite all day to get ready. It was very relaxing and nice to have a small little retreat during all the craziness. Oh and we were offered drinks ect. Thought the day getting ready. The staff, omg the staff was wonderful. From Juliana to the girl helping me coordinate the day. They were on top of everything, making sure we were where we needed to be, offering assistance and making sure I had drinks and danced :). Along with a Togo plate at the end of the night. When I was in the suite alone waiting to enter they even had staff come up to open the doors so, you know grand entrance. Don has been absolutely amazing to work with. Always reachable and acomidating where he could be, we could not have asked for a better owner. (And I have worked with a few venue owners. No where near as friendly as don) The food! Wow the food was some of the best food I have ever had. We have a lot of cajun french family members who will notice if the food is bad lol. Every single one of them raved about how delicious the food was. The chef was acomidating and hands down the best chef in a wedding venue I have encountered. (Truthfully one of the best chefs in general.) Worried about clean up? They literally will have all your items stacked on one table at the end of the night ! It was great! There was no family members having to walk around and do this. All we had to do was pack them up. My family said that was the easiest cleanup they have had. And the venue didn't even start until our paid time was up. Most venues will start doing this 30 minutes before. It was just so easy. Don has tried to make Julianas an all inclusive worry free venue, that still has a beautiful backdrop and amazing service and boy does he deliver, if you want worry free, easy to work with and some of the best food and service around, you will not find a better place. Oh and I forgot to mention the price! I spent 2 years looking at venues from new orleans to the Northshore. I even had a barn booked. You will not beat the price at juliana's. It has by far some of the best packages around. Would recommend them to everyone and if I ever needed a large venue again. Would absolutely use them.

Reviewed on 4/06/2017 Carla W

Everything about Juliana's was wonderful. The week leading up to our wedding day called for 100% chance of rain. It dwindled as the week progressed, but as we were arriving for our rehearsal it came a torrential downpour. Because of this we practiced the ceremony inside and... Read More outside just in case. The fact that there is a backup plan and they can flip the inside quickly was great. Thankfully we didn't end up needing it! The day of the wedding Alyssa and her team were great. We waited out the rain as long as possible and it stopped about 2 hours before the ceremony. The team managed to set everything up outside in that time frame and everything was just beautiful. I fell in love with Juliana's the minute we stepped inside. I always wanted a Louisiana wedding with the mossy trees and ambiance and Juliana's gives you all of it. Even though Alyssa made sure we had food I still didn't take time to eat but everyone we talked to said it was all wonderful! I honestly cannot say enough good things about Juliana, Mr. Don, and Alyssa and the rest of the team at Juliana's. Every detail was thought of, even the ones I didn't think about. I kind of wish I would have had a longer reception so that we could have enjoyed it longer! The venue is beautiful, affordable and extremely accommodating. I could not have asked for a more wonderful wedding day!

Reviewed on 4/12/2016 Sarah B

I am having my wedding there on June 4th and I can't brag enough how wonderful Don has been. Through my many questions and phone calls, he has been very thorough, polite , and all around amazing. He really knows how to put a bride at ease. The facility is gorgeous and it's... Read More very affordable. I am beyond excited for my wedding date at this venue!!!

Reviewed on 4/01/2016 victoria c

The facility is stunning and Don is so easy to work with..he has thought of everything for your wedding day..I am booked for January and cannot wait !

Don Jones

I am the owner and director of sales at Juliana's Wedding & Event Center, and I have been the father of the bride. I understand the joy (and pressure) of planning a beautiful, memorable wedding, and my goal is to make your day exactly what it should be: a fun and worry-free celebration with friends and family.