Is this your business? claim it now

Julie Jordan Photography

Clarks Summit, PA

Wedding

Photo

505 Ridgeview Cir, Clarks Summit, PA

Reviewed on 9/14/2016 Sarah L

Julie Jordon is the most talented photographers I have ever met. She did an amazing job at my wedding in Philadelphia on 9/2/16. She took charge and handled the crowd and bridal party so well. Not only that but she is so energetic and makes it a fun day! She knows the right... Read More places and right lightening to capture your pictures. My family and bridal party absolutely loved her! Not only is she amazing at what she does but she is also such a kind and down to earth person who is wonderful to work with. She had my entire wedding day outlined perfectly , got all the pictures we wanted and still got us to our cocktail hour on time :) I would highly recommend her for any of your special events. She does amazing work!

Amazing

Reviewed on 11/10/2015 Molly C

Julie Jordan took charge the entire day which is exactly what i needed. The group pictures were quick and painless and left a lot of time for me to actually enjoy the day!

Photographer

Reviewed on 11/26/2013 Ellie N

Julie and her staff were excellent and professional, an absolute pleasure to work with. They put the bridal party at ease.

OUR OF THIS WORLD

Reviewed on 11/16/2011 rebekah s

Julie and her backup photogragher were AMAZING ! I would recommend them to any bride/groom who dosennt want to worry a thing about the photography b/c you will know they have 100% under control and will be amazing!