Wedding

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo

240 Kent Ave, Brooklyn, NY (917) 533-0632

Reviewed on 7/26/2015 Meredith G

One of my top priorities was to have a great photographer so that we had beautiful pictures. I did a LOT of browsing, and realized quickly that I was picky and had (very) expensive tastes. Julie exceeded all of my expectations, and was surprisingly in our budget. Julie was... Read More amazing to work with. I felt like we were friends after one meeting! She was fun to have around for the day of the wedding, highly professional, was able to efficiently direct all of the posed photos (so important so that you can stay on schedule and avoid tricky situations with pushy family members!), and was unobtrusive through out the day. She drove to CT before the wedding to scope out our venue with us, and stayed for an extra hour with out charge on our wedding day! We just received our wedding pictures from her, and all 800 are gorgeous! Great lighting, framing, no cheesy shots/ editing, or bad cropping (things that really stick out to me as an artist myself!) We could not be happier. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 7/26/2015 Meredith G

Fantastic Photographer- captures natural essence of event!

Reviewed on 6/19/2014 megan i

Hiring Julie Saad was one of the best decisions of our wedding. We wanted candid, photojournalistic images, as well as a few portraits. She blended into the day seamlessly, and captured amazing images with an artistic eye. Highly recommend her services!

Fabulous Photographer who is a blast to work with!

Reviewed on 5/05/2014 l a

Julie Saad is an incredibly talented photographer and artist and I was so happy that I found her and hired hire for my wedding weekend. Not only is she incredibly gifted, but it was a pleasure to work with her and she really helped make our wedding weekend fun. She has a... Read More wonderful ability to capture detail and will leave you with beautiful memories that you will cherish for many years to come. From the first moment that I corresponded with her I was impressed by her professionalism and flexibility. Julie is a great listener and honored all of my photo requests and we discussed in great detail what I was looking for from a photography. She did a great job setting the expectations and then following through with everything that we discussed. I strongly recommend hiring Julie as she will help make your event special. Her work speaks for itself and I am so thankful that she was our photographer.

Wonderful work!

Reviewed on 10/03/2013

Julie, thank you so very much for the wedding photos you took. We're still showing our album to everyone and everyone who has seen our photos keeps saying how beautiful they are. I am so happy we had you as our photographer. You're the best ever.