Juliet Le Fleur

Scottsdale, Phoenix, Tempe, Sedona, Tucson, Statewide

Wedding & Event Floral Stylist

Juliet Le Fleur is a full service luxury wedding and event floral studio located in Scottsdale, Arizona. We specialize in custom wedding and event floral design and take pride in creating unforgettable looks tailored to exceed our couples' expectations. Our work has been featured in many national and international publications.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Hair Accessories, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100

7021 E Main St, Scottsdale, AZ Scottsdale, Phoenix, Tempe, Sedona, Tucson, Statewide (480) 994-1012
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Morgan W

Julie and her team are amazing! after meeting Julie I knew I had to have her as my florist. She goes above and beyond for her clients and makes sure she understands your vision for your wedding! She was such a joy to work with and I highly recommend her to anyone looking!!!!!

Reviewed on 11/04/2017 Diana C

I met with several florists in the Phoenix area and after meeting with Juliet Le Fleur, I immediately knew they were the perfect florist for my wedding. They understood my vision and helped me carry it out. I also really appreciated their attention to detail and good... Read More communication. Everything went flawlessly on my wedding day and many guests commented how beautiful the flowers were.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017

Veronica, Julie, and the team at Juliet Le Fleur brought my wedding flower dreams to life! They were fantastic communicators and fully understood my vision. They really took the time to get to know me and when I saw my flowers on my wedding day they were even prettier than I... Read More could have imagined!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Haley B

The team at Juliet Le Fleur is marvelous to say the least. They have an impeccable eye for design and always deliver a quality and outstanding product. One of the traits that makes their team so special is that they genuinely care about your special day as much as you do. I... Read More would highly recommend them for your wedding or special event!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Kelsey M

I would pick Juliet Le Fleur over and over again! From beginning to end, Veronica was so helpful and informative. My flowers were absolutely gorgeous and truly made everything come together beautifully. Words cannot express how amazing my flowers were, thank you Juliet Le... Read More Fleur!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Jacqueline B

The only word I can use to describe my experience " flawless ". From the initial consult, to the idea board , to the communication prior to the wedding, to the outcome ..... it was seamless and FLAWLESS. The bridal bouquet and all of the flowers were exactly as we had... Read More discussed and as I had invisioned it. The reception flowers and table arrangements as well as candles and decor was elegant and stunning. The guests are still commenting how beautiful everything was. Veronica helped us and she offered incredible ideas as well as listened to my budget and did not come back with a quote that was u reasonable. To say we were pleased does not even do it justice. If you want to have a beautiful outcome and work with a professional florist than you have chosen the right one.

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Katie L

I met with Julie after meeting with two other florists and after our first meeting there was no question she was the one for us! First of all, she's just FUN and enjoyable to be around! I knew on my wedding day I just wanted good energy from everybody involved and she definitely... Read More has that! It also helps that she really knows her stuff :) I did a bouquets, centerpieces, etc. of all white peonies, snapdragons, roses and hydrangeas with greenery and they were BEAUTIFUL. I wish I could attach a picture here so I could show everyone!

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Karen F

Veronica did an outstanding job designing the flowers for our daughter's big day! From our first meeting picking out specific flowers and colors, and incorporating candles and candlesticks, she captured and exceeded our desires!! From the large arrangements for the ceremony... Read More repurposed for the reception, to the arrangements for the cocktail and dinner tables, bridesmaids bouquets, wristlets and boutonnières to the awesome design for the cake, everything was fantastic! And the bride's bouquet was stunningly spectacular!! Veronica and her crew worked with us every step of the way, including design and set up on the wedding day! Besides being extremely talented, she is a delight to work with! Thanks to Veronica and her team, our day was absolutely perfect!

Reviewed on 1/02/2017 J M

I met with Victoria after meeting with 4 other florists. She was the most personable out of all of them, and I really felt like she understood my style and vision for the wedding. she also had the most interactive approach versus other florists by showing me plenty of pictures,... Read More created a pinterest for me to follow of just her visions for the wedding, and also scheduled a sample viewing of some center pieces which no other vendor recommended or would do.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016

Juliet Le Fleur did an excellent job with all of our wedding flowers, colors, designs, props and execution! Julie and her team are best, thank you for helping make my dream day come true!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Marcella M

Julie is amazing at capturing dreams!! Her style is romantic whimsical and chic. I love her design for my wedding and can't wait for my perfect day!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Tasha M

We recently did a fabulous shoot at Desert Botanical Gardens. Juliet Le Fleur did a beyond fantastic job and exceeded the idea and expectations. Their work is beautiful and was breathtaking through each different area and design. Thank you!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Lauren M

From the moment I spoke to Julie, I just knew that I wanted her to be my floral designer for my wedding. I knew she was working with other brides, but she made me feel like I was the only one at all times. I had the most dreamy wedding that you can think of! And it's all... Read More because of the flowers and the beautiful designs Julie and her team created. I get told every day that our wedding should've been in the magazine. I would love to get married over and over again to my husband and every time I would choose Juliet Le Fleur. Love you ladies! Xoxo

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Michael M

We have worked with Juliet Le Fleur in several of our venues as well as at our off-sight events. They are very professional, brilliantly creative, and always a pleasure to work with in every setting. Their designs are just so smart, it is with great pride that I recommend them... Read More to anyone in need of a florist.

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Lissa L

Not only is Juliet an amazing florist--she's also an amazing person! We had our destination wedding in Scottsdale, so I didn’t get to meet her until the wedding day but she was SO responsive for any little thing or question I had. I had put together a Pinterest board of bouquets... Read More I liked as inspiration and then realized I really hadn’t given her any direction. I had picked out loose florals, tightly wrapped florals, all different kinds and types of flowers, etc. So Julie got to work and HAND SKETCHED a bouquet for me! I was sold! She made something so personal just for our wedding and absolutely nailed it! The flowers made all the difference for the ceremony and reception. My guests are still raving about how amazing the flowers were! If you are looking for an incredible florist who is also very fun (which makes your day even more fun) you should totally book Julie! We cannot thank you enough for making our day extra special, Julie! XOX!

Reviewed on 6/03/2016

Where do I start? When I saw my flowers at my wedding, I had to hold back tears so as to not ruin my makeup. I cannot explain how amazing my flowers were! They were everything I asked for but so much more. The flowers were so lush, full, and just absolutely gorgeous. Mostly... Read More importantly though, they were EVEN PRETTIER than I could have imagined and EXACTLY what I wanted. My bouquet was incredible, too. From the moment you step into their beautiful store, you get the feeling that you are in good hands. Juliet and Veronica are incredibly professional, patient, creative and really listen to your ideas and make sure they do everything they can to make your flowers exactly what you want and more. You would be crazy to go anywhere else for your big day (or really any other event). They were super accommodating. Big shout out to Veronica who calmed my nerves in the weeks leading up to the wedding about non-flower stuff I was stressing over in the weeks leading up to the wedding. Thank you Veronica and Juliet Le Fleur!!!

Reviewed on 6/01/2016 Katherine B

I cannot say enough good things about Juliet Le Fleur. Veronica and Julie are an incredible team, and have an amazing eye for class and budget-friendliness, which were two of the most important things to me regarding flowers. They were great communicators, I knew I could get... Read More ahold of them within the same day I needed to adjust something or add another bouquet, which was awesome. On the day of, they were absolutely delightful! I think I actually squealed when they walked in! They were a breath of fresh air during all of the chaos, I wish they could have stayed with me the whole morning! When I peeked out the window, I saw them rushing around making everything perfect like little fairies! It was amazing. Some of the pieces I didn't even get to see the day of because I was so busy running around, but when I got my pictures from the photographer I just started crying, because everything they did was perfect, and I finally got to see every part. I would recommend this team to any bride who wants their experience to be picture perfect and feel like you are the only bride they have! Thank you Juliet Le Fleur!

Reviewed on 5/17/2016 Meredith Rae C

We cannot thank Julie enough for her flower services on our wedding day. From the moment we met her, we knew she was the one to help us bring our flower dreams into reality. Julie is the kind of person that oozes passion for what she does. She is attentive to each and every... Read More detail and has an eye for flowers that sets her apart from others. She created an 80 foot flower runner, an over the top wedding arch, and table pieces galore, and each and every piece was perfect. On the wedding day, she was so tuned into making everything perfect that at the last second she even switched out my husband's boutonniere for a better flower. Thank you, Julie! We adore you to the moon and back!

Reviewed on 5/05/2016

I chose Juliet Le Fleur as my wedding florist after meeting with Julie in her beautiful shop. Julie immediately understood my vision and made planning a breeze. Julie was wonderful to work with, she paid close attention to all of my desires and made very special touches on every... Read More aspect of my order. She was also conscious of my budget throughout the process. She has a beautiful inventory of centerpieces and I fell in love with the collection we chose for my wedding. Julie and Veronica traveled to Sedona for my wedding and exceeded all of my expectations. The floral arrangements were gorgeous and I absolutely loved my lush bouquet. I would definitely recommend Juliet Le Fleur for future floral needs. Thank you Julie & Veronica!