Juliet Photography

Charlotte, NC and northern South Carolina region

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

10112 Single Oak Drive, Pineville, NC Charlotte, NC and northern South Carolina region (704) 243-3226

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Lisa L

Juilet photography captured the most beautiful moments of our wedding from begging to end!! So happy I found them!!

Reviewed on 1/06/2017 Catherine S

Juliet and her team were very responsive to issues and helped us have pictures to look back on for years with our family.

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Lindsey T

My husband and I found Juliet at a Bridal event we attended and instantly knew we wanted her for our wedding. After booking our engagement photos with her we were so excited for our wedding day. During our engagement session her and her husband did great to include our 3 kids... Read More into our photos and the final product was wonderful. Our wedding day photos are memories I will cherish for a lifetime. Seconds before walking down the aisle it started raining and as the bride I was stressed out. Juliet and her husband worked with my venue and officiant to get our guest out of the rain and promised me the rain wouldn't effect my photos...and she was right. The rain in our photos are seriously some of my favorite images. I highly recommend Juliet if you're looking for someone professional and one who goes above and beyond for her clients. I simply can't thank them enough.

Reviewed on 6/14/2016 Karen M

Juliet and her husband were amazing! There wasn't a moment through our whole wedding process that Juliet didn't help make perfect! Juliet found the most amazing place for our engagement photos! It was the perfect representation of my husband and myself. She even worked in... Read More pictures of our ADHD dog! For our wedding, she managed to get pictures of all of our family (it was a big Italian-Irish family) and all of our guests! Our venue wasn't the easiest for pictures because it was a hotel. When we got our pictures back, they were PERFECT! She managed to capture all these incredible moments and you'd never know there were random hotel guests around. When my husband and I were able to go onto our website we were thrilled. The pictures were clear, focused on the best moments and showed exactly what our guests and Us were feeling. We laughed and cried through the pictures! Well, I cried. If there were any moments that weren't going as planned, They never let us know it! I can't thank them enough for all their hard work. The biggest day of our lives was documented the best way! My husband and I have already decided that she will do our newborn pictures. Once we get to that point! I highly recommend Juliet Photography! It will be everything you dream of!

Reviewed on 6/07/2016 Olivia P

Juliet & her husband were great through the engagement shoot and the wedding. Our engagement shots turned out wonderful and I expect nothing less for our wedding shots. She worked very efficiently so that we could spend most of our time enjoying ourselves with our guests. She... Read More was also very personable and helpful, recommending things here and there (non photo related) and fixing my hair and dress. Great!

Reviewed on 12/16/2015 Rachael B

If I could give more than 5 stars, I would!! Juliet was great to work with. From the first time we met her at a wedding show, we knew she was our photographer. She's very friendly and easy to work with, and open to new ideas and plans. Juliet and her team are super flexible.... Read More My now husband and I live in a different city than where we got married, and they were wonderful about accommodating our tight schedule whenever we were in town. She responds to phone calls quickly and is realistic and honest with you about goals and expectations, all while working to make the day-of a dream come true. The day of the wedding, she arrived promptly to the church, and stayed with us the whole day and did a fabulous job of being professional. She got things done efficiently, and even in a few time-crunch moments, she kept her cool and made sure everyone was where they needed to be. Juliet has done it all and seen it all- you can not go wrong with picking her and the team as your picture people! Our engagement photos were lovely, and we haven't gotten our wedding photos back yet, but I know they will be terrific! Thank you Juilet and folks for a fabulous experience!!

Reviewed on 11/05/2015 Lauren N

My mom and I went to a Bridal Expo and looked at a few photographer but fell in love with Juliet Photography. Julie and her team were amazing! They were able to work with our schedules and the pictures were beautiful. I will definitely be using them in the future for more... Read More life changing events!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015

Juliet photography did an amazing job on our special day!! All of her ideas were great. She was so fun and easy to get along with. She makes you feel very comfortable like you've known her forever! I would highly recommend her for anyone whose looking for a photographer!! Thank... Read More you again Julie!! :)

Reviewed on 10/21/2015

Juliet was amazing from start to finish! She made me feel like the most gorgeous bride and that her entire day was devoted to me! She fit in with our family as if we had been friends for years, and she made everyone feel so comfortable. The pictures came out stunning, even... Read More better than what I hoped. She is professional and fun to be around! Having Juliet as my photographer let me worry about one less thing on my big day! We love you, Juliet! :)

Reviewed on 10/09/2015 Samantha C

Juliet and her team were a pleasure to work with. They made everyone feel so comfortable! I know that I made the best choice for my forever pictures!!! Thank you, thank, thank you!!!

Reviewed on 10/07/2015

Juliet and her team went above and beyond to make sure they were able to get the best shots. They were pleasant to work with and extremely helpful especially when we were deciding on other vendors to use for our wedding. We would definitely recommend them!

Reviewed on 10/03/2015 Lisa G

Juliet Photography was a pleasure to deal with during our whole wedding experience. From the first time we met Julie and John to go over the contract and fine details until now 3 months after our wedding have been nothing but professional. Julie and John genially care about what... Read More each couple wants and will do anything and everything they need to do to make sure they accomplish this. It rained during the afternoon of our wedding day and they never missed a beat. They had a back up plan already in place and were ready to go. When you book Juliet Photography, you are booking one of the best in the business and are treated with southern genuine hospitality. These two were a blast to work with and I would recommend them to anyone in the Charlotte area or anywhere around the country.

Reviewed on 10/02/2015 Angela B

Juliet and her team were amazing! We are so happy that we selected them to capture our special day. From the engagement to the bridal and finally to the wedding day, they made us feel special and like their top priority. To me, pictures are the most important part of a wedding... Read More and they rocked it! Look no further, you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 10/01/2015 Emily C

Juliet was the best! She is so personal and really gets to know her brides and grooms. Her pictures and style are amazing. She really captured my day in a way that will last forever. Her books are like no one else. THey are beautiful. She has background pictures and then... Read More the actual picture so you can keep every memory. Juliet was like another friend on the wedding day. I would recommend her to anyone. She was hands down amazing!!!

Reviewed on 9/27/2015 Addie L

Juliet and her team did an amazing job from our engagement pictures and bridal portraits to our wedding day! They have amazing communication and fresh new ideas. We could not be any more pleased with our experience with them. Juliet Photography truly made our wedding complete!

Reviewed on 9/25/2015 Erica M

I want to start off by saying we had an amazing experience with Juliet and John. They made taking pictures with our bridal party alot of fun! I cant wait until i can see the beautiful work they did for our wedding. I will be recommending them to many brides to be. Thank you so... Read More much!

Reviewed on 9/24/2015 Jessica G

Amazing, just amazing!! I knew right from the start that she was going to turn our dream into a reality. Her & her team are very dedicated to making everything perfect & are very easy to work with. Juliet did our engagement session, my Bridal portraits & our Wedding Day! When it... Read More came time for my bridal portraits, we had to change locations at the last minute & she knew just what to do! I was so excited to see them & was amazed at the results, everyone is still talking about how stunning they turned out! After seeing those I just knew our Wedding Day was going to be magical, & she definitely didn't disappoint! I was in stress mood but she & her husband helped us every step of the way & knew just what to do! Her ideas are great & she captured every detail that I put into our wedding. I am forever thankful for that!! Best money spent by far ... I can't wait to have babies so she can capture that moment as well!

Great Photographer

Reviewed on 6/27/2015 Kim S

Juliet and her team is amazing! We used them for our engagement photos, bridal portraits and our wedding photographer. She answered any questions we had. We were even able to sit down and make a list together of must have shots and who to put in them. Her photos turned out... Read More great and her and her team were super professional. They showed up to everything early and they were really prepared. She also has a lady who comes in to do makeup before pictures and she did an amazing job. I would highly recommend them and can't wait to use Juliet again in the future.

Great photographer

Reviewed on 10/30/2014

Juliet Photography was a great vendor to work with. They provided two photographers on scene to capture more than one angle at a time. Juliet herself was there several hours before the ceremony and helped move the time line along. She had great ideas, as well as respecting ours.... Read More I would recommend them to any bride on her special day

Amazing fairytale

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Alexis N

Juliet was absolutely amazing!!! She has an amazing eye for detail, location, and perfection. From our first consult I knew she was the one to share our special day with! Christy was amazing and helpful throughout the whole process also. Every time people look at our engagement... Read More and wedding photos they are just beyond breathless at the flawless and love that was captured. A picture says a million words and Juliet told a beautiful love story throughout our engagement and wedding. She will never disappoint!!

Juliet photography

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Catherine H

As the mother of the bride you are worried about so many things. The photographs were so great from the engagement session I knew we were in the best of hands. My daughter's photos were outstanding in every category. I would highly recommend Juliet photography. She... Read More helped my little girl have a perfect day! Catherine Hiney

The Search is over

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 pamela d

If you are looking for a professional and fun photographer, look no further. i met Juliet Photography at a bridal show and knew immediately after reviewing their work that we wanted them. The deal was sealed when we had our consultation. They did both our engagement and wedding... Read More pictures. They turned out GREAT!!!!!! Juliet is much more than a photographer, she aslo gave great advice and recommendations for vendors.. On our wedding day it rained so we couldldnt have our wedding outside, you coudlnt tell. They scoped out places within the venue to take our pictures. Everytime i look at our pictures it take me back to July 19th. We highly reccomend Juliet Photography!

Well Done!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014

Juliet and her team were fantastic through my whole wedding, including all the planning. I am so blessed I found her!!!

The Best

Reviewed on 10/28/2014 cindy f

I highly recommend Juliet Photography to anyone, Juliet and her team go above and beyond there expectations not only to provide great service but also help in anyway possible. It snowed a few days before my wedding so I had to postpone my wedding to the following weekend and I... Read More called Juliet first to make sure that she could do that and sure enough without any worries she made that possible! The photos look great,I'm just very pleased and not only did they go above and beyond but also captured memories I can kept forever! You won't be disappointed with Juliet Photography!!!!

Picture Perfect

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 Lori F

From our engagement photos to the bridal portrait to our wedding day, everything was perfect. Juliet captured the best lighting, the sunsets, those perfect moments with family and each other, but more importantly she captured "us". She has given us the most beautiful and perfect... Read More memories that we will cherish for the rest of our lives.