JULIET'S BRIDALS-When The Experience Matters-

Our expertise in Bridal Fashion and the love of all things bridal make finding your "Perfect Dress" fun and exciting. We listen to your ideas, thoughts and dreams to help your vision for your Big Day come to life.. Our selection of Bridal, Mother of the Bride/Groom and Brides Maids dresses and accessories are carefully chosen with all women's shapes, styles and personalities in mind. Buying a Bridal Gown or Special Occasion Dress should fun, exciting and stress free .... Visit us at Juliet's Bridal ....We don't just deliver a product, we deliver an experience. When The Experience Matters !

Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
7504f472 fbdf 4115 a317 0a8fdec1b4a5~rs 100
E1eec2fa 862e 440c a4af 88efcd21e112~rs 100

8724 Satyr Hill Rd, Parkville, MD (410) 882-0520

Reviewed on 1/05/2018 Mary S

Juliet's was the most wonderful, caring bridal shop! I loved the discrete way they assisted when trying on and altering gowns. They were very flexible with scheduling, and they were prompt with returning calls, emails, and answering questions. The owners are a dynamic duo, and... Read More Matilda is so detail oriented! Overall, you can tell that they genuinely care about your big day! They are so kind, not pushy, and very supportive. They eased my mind while planning, and I received so many compliments about my dress! I can't thank them enough! I recommend Juliet's to all future brides! :)

2018-02-15T15:04:34 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a wonderful review, we greatly appreciate it. Matilda is the best, we are lucky to have her as a member of our team. We love what we do and we are glad it shows!

Reviewed on 12/20/2017 Beth K

Loved my entire experience here! It was my first appointment ever and I wasn't even sure yet what I wanted. Terry is wonderful and helped me find my absolute dream dress (at a great price too!) This salon is so much warmer and friendlier than the larger salons and you will... Read More definitely get the bridal experience. Can't wait to wear my dress!

2018-02-15T15:05:54 Response from the vendor

Shopping local can certainly be the best way to shop. We are proud to be family-owned and operated. We want every bride to leave our salon ecstatic!

Reviewed on 2/28/2017 Abby O

I cannot say enough good things about everyone at Juliet's! I worked primarily with Terry, who pulled the perfect dress for me. I was so happy with my dress and appointment that we went back for my bridesmaids and my mom's dress. They have a great selection of beautiful dresses... Read More at reasonable prices. They respected my budget and found exactly what I wanted. I think the best thing about Juliet's is that I feel like family when I walk in. Don't waste time looking around for dresses, just go to Juliet's!

2017-05-16T12:25:03 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for such a raving review. It excites us to know that we have made you to feel like a member of our family.(It's our goal")a Referral is the best type of flattery and bringing your friends and family back to purchase... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/28/2018 Crystal C

Could not have asked for a better experience from beginning to end. All the staff were extremely helpful, supportive, polite and so welcoming. I knew from the moment I tried on my first dress I was in good hands and this is where I would find my dream wedding dress. I am so... Read More happy I was able to find my dress at Juliet's and cannot wait to celebrate my big day in less then 1 week. Thank you Juliet's Bridal; especially Donna and Terry for making this experience so fun and memorable. I highly recommend Juliet's Bridal to any soon to be bride looking for a great experience and beautiful dress.

Reviewed on 3/27/2018 Valerie L

After searching high and low for the perfect wedding gown and being disappointed beings that I've had gastric bypass surgery I'm still not and never was fond of my body type, one day I was just driving around looking for wedding gowns looking for bridal shops and I came across... Read More this beautiful shop in Carney. Just by chance I stopped in after seeing the make an appointment sign on the front door I decided to walk in and make an appointment at that time I was met by Terry I had told her that I'd seen the note on the door, That said go to our website and make an appointment as I felt very warmly welcomed by her she said that was great she was just pressing gowns in the back and told me she had about an hour if I wanted to look at some gallons and try them on, I explained to her exactly what I was looking for ... at that time she said why don't we just try on some gowns, so I did and after trying on around a dozen or so, Not really feeling confident with the whole body image thing she wanted me to try on a gown that I would have never dreamed of trying one she put that down on me and I came out my friend was with me and my friend was speechless I had taken one look in the Mira and which before I would only look at my face not my body when I look down at my body and saw this beautiful down that fit me perfectly , that I would never have imagined I fell in love I didn't want to take it off I felt like $1 million and I bought it my wedding is in November and I am ecstatic and so happy that she helped me find the perfect down to make me feel like I was going to be the perfect bride on my day. Terry was wonderful I felt like I was just at home I felt like I walked into my living room or sat at the kitchen table I felt like family and I felt like she took the time to make sure that on my day I felt good about myself. I advise anyone who is searching for the perfect dress and feeling like you are the only one that matters to come to Juliets .... I want to thank Terry for everything she has done and for making me look outside of the box and try something totally different she knew exactly how to make me feel welcomed and beautiful ....

Reviewed on 3/27/2018 Valerie L

Reviewed on 3/10/2018 Maria B

Terry and her daughter, Sarah are both absolutely wonderful. I am definitely the anti-bride and looking for wedding dresses seemed like a self-esteem nightmare to me. I had visited two places before and thought some dresses looked nice, but I wasn’t excited about them and... Read More certainly didn’t think I would have the typical “say yes to the dress” moment. Needless to say, Sarah and Terry changed all of that. Every dress they pulled was beautiful and somehow extremely flattering. They were hilarious and so kind through the entire process. It felt more like shopping with friends, rather than being in a boutique where you are questioning if they really think you look good or are trying to sell you something because of the commission. I felt extremely comfortable and , to my surprise, fell in love with the dress and veil I chose. I definitely recommend them to all brides. Thank you, Terry and Sarah!!!

Reviewed on 3/10/2018 Rachel G

I walked into Juliet’s and felt comfortable immediately. The ladies helping me had such a fun demeanor, they made me feel comfortable and I knew I could be completely honest! There was no pushy sales tactics, and their dress selections were the best I’ve seen yet. I love love... Read More loved this experience and would recommend it time and time again!

Reviewed on 3/04/2018 Lai L

I went to Juliet’s bridal yesterday and my experience was absolutely amazing! My consultant, Donna, took the time to get to know me as a bride and the few details I had established about our wedding. She took the few details I gave her and picked out a few dresses. Although I... Read More had selected a dress to try on last Donna, being the expert she is, gently recommended I move it up in my lineup. As I tried on the first few dresses, Donna was very attentive to my verbal and non verbal reactions. The last dress she had me try on ended up being the one! It had all of the beading I was looking for and fit my body perfectly (as I am very petite, I wanted to have an elongated look). Once she put the veil on IT WAS OVER! I absolutely fell in love Donna and her staff were very patient with us as I had several in my party arrive late (again, so sorry!). But her expertise guided the timeline perfectly so that once everyone was there, no one missed the important moment! I truly appreciate Donna as my consultant. She kept me calm, focused, and comfortable. She went above and beyond to ensure that I was happy with the color of my dress! I was sure I wanted a blush tone but once she slipped some blush under the initial top layer of my dress, I realized I loved the dress just the way it was. And now, as I write this review, I realized she listened to my detail of a starry winter night as my theme - as I can totally see my dress glistening and gleaming reminiscent of a starry winter night. I can’t thank Donna, her staff, and Juliet’s enough for my experience! If you want intimate and thoughtful service Juliet’s bridal is the place!

Reviewed on 3/03/2018 Victoria C

We had the best experience at Juliet’s! Donna is super friendly & helped me find my dream dress. They only take one appointment every hour so the full focus is on you while you’re there. She helped me customize a gorgeous dress to be 100% what I was looking for. I highly... Read More recommend checking them out!!!

Reviewed on 2/27/2018 Rumi B

I cannot say enough great things about this salon! This was the first one I went to and found my dream dress. Mom and daughter duo are amazing, funny and so extremely helpful. They made me feel right at home and were not pushy and stayed within my price range. They are very... Read More personable! I highly recommend this place! You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 2/03/2018 Tracy I

I had a wonderful experience at Juliet’s. From going in without much of a vision so feeling slightly indecisive throughout to putting on the first gown a second time and knowing it was the one, I can’t say enough about the patience and attention to your needs as a bride that... Read More both the consultants showed. In fact with very little direction from me to start, the first dress they pulled was “The One.” I would recommend this bridal salon to anyone searching in the Greater Baltimore Area. Thanks for all of your help!

Reviewed on 1/29/2018 Brittany M

The women working are very knowledgeable about the product. The seamstress also seems like she knows what she is doing. I absolutely love my dress

2018-02-15T15:10:00 Response from the vendor

We try to work together as a team here and nothing makes us happier than knowing we provided a great experience!

Reviewed on 12/02/2017 Chloe G

Friendly service, good selection, and fair pricing...I fell in love with the dress I got from Juliet’s Bridal! Thanks so much! ❤️

2018-02-15T15:09:01 Response from the vendor

Thank you so very much. We look forward to seeing you again soon when your dress arrives.

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Becca C

Luckily Juliet's had a cancellation this Saturday and worked me in-- and thank goodness because within an hour I found the PERFECT dress (at an irresistible price)!!!! Fabulous service with a smile sense of humor to boot 💜 I highly recommend Juliet's!!!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Amanda J

I had such a great experience getting my dress at Juliet's Bridal! They carry an incredibly expansive selection of dresses from Maggie Sottero, the designer I knew I wanted. They are a small bridal shop with a very personal feel--during your appointment, they will be entirely... Read Moreauyfcbefvrafaxtfuutwwtrufxwrzdburayxxw focused on you. The experience was SO much more pleasant than a big store like Amanda Ritchey or David's Bridal. Because I ordered my dress toward the end of the calendar year, they were able to place a rush on my dress at no cost to me so that my fittings schedule could be more relaxed. (I ordered in November for a June wedding.) The best part of getting my dress from Juliet's, however, was their seamstress Matilda. She did such an excellent job with my wedding dress alterations that I've gone back to her twice for alterations of bridesmaid dresses of two weddings I'm in this fall! If you get your wedding dress from Juliet's, you will not be disappointed!

2017-10-19T14:35:44 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We agree with you wholeheartedly, that our seamstresses are the absolute best! Matilda is only one of our three seamstresses and we very much appreciate their hard work at making each brides dress fit... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Ariel B

Juliet’s provided me and my bridesmaids with THEE best experience I could have ever imagined. We were quite a complicated bunch and they never got frustrated. They did all they could to help us and to make sure that I was a happy bride. I visited 3 times before I said yes to the... Read More dress and I must have changed the members of my bridal dress party around 5000 times lol but there was NEVER a time I wasn’t greeted with a smile. Thank you guys soooo much for keeping me sane through this journey and reminding me to make myself happy first. I recommend anyone looking for a true, honest and genuine experience to look no further than Juliet’s . I’d also like to mention that the shop is VERY well taken care off. It’s a family atmosphere but it’s CLEAN, and fresh, and everything a bridal shop should be. I love you guys !!! -ArielB😆

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Jenn A

love this place! found my perfect dress, and they were sooo nice and helpful, I felt right at home :) thank you!!!!

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Kristy R

Be sure to discuss alterations prior to purchasing your dress. I bought beginning of year and was told to call back in May. I called only to find out they only do fittings 2 evenings a week, and they were booked. I work during days, so evenings were only option, which they do... Read More have just not in the normal evening hours i.e. past 5 pm. I tried a 6pm but the seamstress is gone by then...not very accommodating. I got a number for another seamstress who has been very helpful and accommodating and she will be doing my gown. I can't imagine too many brides want to tote their very expensive gown around town to different alteration places. If I would of known prior to buying that they wouldn't be able to do the alterations I would of bought elsewhere. I will say that I did buy my gown off the rack, meaning the sample was my size and was in perfect condition, so instead of ordering and waiting I bought it. I feel now that maybe if I had ordered it and paid the full price maybe I would of gotten better service. This was by no means a clearance dress or a discontinued item, it was just a sample and was still priced close to $1k. Upon pickup of the dress it didn't even come in a plastic garment bag to protect it. I was disappointed and left the shop not happy, they didn't care they got paid months ago. I only gave a few stars because they did store my dress for 4 months. Just ask questions before buying. The friendly faces that sold me the dress months ago disappeared when I didn't use their services.

2017-05-23T14:53:37 Response from the vendor

Hi, Thank you for taking the time to write a review and to tell us about your disappointment. First let me say there was an obvious lack of communication.We have seamstresses here from 11 am to 8 pm on Tuesday and Thursdays. Yes, evening appointments... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Erin M

I highly recommend Juliet's! Terry, my consultant, was wonderful! She was super helpful and friendly, and I felt really comfortable trying on dresses and making a decision. She also put me at ease with timing and prices. Thanks Terry! Looking forward to getting my dress :)

2017-05-16T12:19:40 Response from the vendor

It was a pleasure to help you find your wedding dress.Thank you for taking the time to write a review! With all a busy bride has to do, it is greatly appreciated.Looking forward to seeing you when your gorgeous dress arrives in the store. Until... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/24/2017 Katie E

Juliet's Bridal is the BEST! They make you feel like a million bucks and help you find the perfect dress for you and your body type (even if it's completely different from what you said you wanted!). They have been wonderful to work with since I purchased my wedding dress in... Read More June. I just had my first alterations appointment and everything went so smoothly. I cannot wait to wear this!

2017-05-16T12:44:22 Response from the vendor

We are so happy that you chose Juliet's for your once in a lifetime dress! It is amazing brides like you that make our job easy. You will be radiant in your amazingly gorgeous bridal gown!

Reviewed on 2/24/2017 Megan t

Juliet's gave such a wonderful dress shopping experience. They made it effortless and stress free! My consultant, Donna, knew exactly what my vision was and pulled nothing but gorgeous dresses for me to try on. They were so helpful with the process and I would highly recommend... Read More to any bride looking for a stress-free, friendly and personable environment to consider going to Juliet's Bridal for your dress!

Reviewed on 2/16/2017 Sarah R

Juliet's Bridal was wonderful to work with. I'm currently based in Denver and am planning a wedding in Maryland in August. I was in town for one weekend to try to find my dress, so clearly was stressed to stay the least! The whole team made me feel listened to and beautiful. I... Read More had a particular style in mind and was given dresses that incorporated all the details I loved while being UNDER my budget! I found a dress I loved and can't wait to wear it. I would highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 12/27/2016 Stephanie R

Juliet’s bridal was awesome to work with! I found my wedding dress and bridesmaid dresses here! Terry and Donna are incredibly friendly and thoughtful. They will listen and work with you to find the perfect dress, there is no pressure! There are several designers, and selections... Read More at the shop, they have beautiful dresses! They are responsive and able to answer any questions or concerns you have. Once I chose my dress, Juliets was able to work with the designer who was flexible with particular options on the dress and design the dress of my dreams! It was absolutely perfect!!! I also worked with their seamstress at the shop, Matilda, she did an amazing job on my dress and was very helpful with any adjustments that felt uncomfortable. Matilda took her time and did excellent work. My bridesmaid’s dresses also came from Juliets. They arrived in plenty of time and the girls loved them! I could not say enough positive things about Juliet’s Bridal; I would highly recommend this boutique to any bride looking for a professional, experienced, knowledgeable staff along with a fun shopping experience with a great selection!

2017-01-12T11:44:37 Response from the vendor

Congratulations on your recent marriage. Being a newlywed we know you are very busy starting your new life together and truly appreciate you taking the time to write us such a lovely review. It is always a pleasure to help brides to be find their... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/18/2016 Stephanie C

Last weekend my mom, bridesmaids and I headed to Juliet's Bridal. The staff and dresses were amazing! The mother-daughter team took the time to figure out exactly what I was looking for and made the entire experience so enjoyable for me and my bridesmaids. Being a curvy girl, I... Read More was feeling very anxious about the entire dress shopping process. This was my very first stop and I am happy to say that with their excellent customer service and beautiful gowns...I said yes to the 4th dress I put on. I could not have asked for a better experience and I recommend everyone come here for your gown! I can't wait to walk down the isle in my perfect dress. Thank you!!!

2017-01-12T11:48:26 Response from the vendor

Congratulations on finding the "Perfect Dress" We are happy that we were able to put your concerns to rest and have a fun and exciting appointment. Thank you very much for taking the time to write us such a kind review. It's brides like you... Read Less Read More