Dietary Options

Vegan

Cake Delivery + Setup, Cakes + Desserts

31805 Glendale St, Livonia, MI (734) 367-0729

Reviewed on 6/04/2016 Mike S

Just Baked - Troy We used Just Baked for our wedding. They were a pleasure to work with. The cupcakes were a big hit! Sam did a great job on the small wedding cake and setting everything up. The cupcakes were reasonable priced. I would definitely recommend Just Baked,... Read More especially for your wedding.

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Josilyn R

SO delicious, easy to work with, turned out beautiful. lots of compliments. we had a cupcake cake and it worked out perfect!

Delish

Reviewed on 11/16/2014 Kristina S

Just Baked was the perfect choice for my wedding. The cupcakes were delicious and the set up looked amazing!

Absolutely delicious!!!

Reviewed on 9/14/2014 Jenn C

Delicious doesn't even begin to describe how amazing their cake and cupcakes are! We did a cupcake tower (about 5 different flavors) and a small cake on top, and we were beyond impressed. Every flavor was amazing, the tower and cupcakes themselves were beautiful, and our guests... Read More could not stop talking about how delicious (and gigantic!) the cupcakes were. We were extremely pleased!!!

GREAT cupcakes

Reviewed on 5/27/2014 Devin F

We just used Just Baked for our wedding cupcakes and they were a huge hit! Everyone loved trying all of the different flavors and our cake topper was adorable. The only reason they got four overall stars instead of five was because the Waterford location closed and never called... Read More us, I found out they closed and had to scramble to make sure we had our reservation still. We were transferred to the Southfield location and I worked with Andrea. She was AMAZING. She always emailed me back right away and was so polite. I would work with her again in a heart beat. The cupcakes were amazing, we got 150 for our 142 guests and were so excited we had left overs because we get to enjoy them now. Highly recommend.

Love Just Baked BUT Hate the Southfield Location!

Reviewed on 11/28/2013 Julia Y

We purchased our cupcakes from Just Baked for our wedding shower and everything was PERFECT and so delicious. We also used them for our wedding cake and I had a less than delightful experience with the owners of the Southfield location. In fact, they were two atrocious human... Read More beings and I never want to go back there again. The people at corporate are quite delightful and the cake tasted amazing but I thought the fondant detail could have been a little stronger and match the photo that I provided a little better, but the cookies we purchased for our welcome bags were beyond what we imagined and so adorable! :) I'd go back to the Just Baked business in the future, but I will NOT recommend the Southfield location due to Dan/Andrea's lack of customer service and professionalism.

Delicious cupcakes!

Reviewed on 11/06/2013 Mariah B

Everyone absolutely raved about the cupcakes. So many flavors, and each one was delicious. They went quick so order more than you need if you want extra!

Delicious and beautiful!

Reviewed on 10/22/2013 kelly b

We worked with Sam, the owner, to design the cupcakes we wanted for our wedding. He had us taste anything we could possibly want, and each time we came in after, let us have more! We needed a lot of cupcakes, and he was able to design a beautiful mini cake for the top, and... Read More provide a nice cupcake tower! And everything was so delicious! I made my now husband and family taste test cupcakes from 5 different bakeries in the metro detroit area and judge them based on taste, frosting taste, moisture, etc before we picked a vendor, and just baked won by a wide margin. They were great!

Order extras!

Reviewed on 10/14/2013 Colleen N

We used Just Baked for our recent wedding, and I definitely recommend them! The price was pretty reasonable, I'd say don't order the big cupcakes, the regular sized ones are plenty. We ordered extras, and I am glad that we did! We had 135 guests, we ordered 148 cupcakes, and... Read More we went home with 16 leftovers... which we shared with family and were gone by the next day! I am glad we went with cupcakes because I think that more people ate them than if we had served cake. We chose red velvet, bumpy cake, carrot cake and strawberry - all absolutely fantastic!

Thank you!

Reviewed on 9/15/2013 Lynn S

I recently used Just Baked to provide cupcakes for my wedding reception. The employees were incredibly easy to work with, and everyone loved the cupcakes! Thank you!

Loved Just Baked!

Reviewed on 7/17/2013 Kate R

I knew I wanted to do cupcakes instead of a wedding cake, and I am so glad I found Just Baked. The cupcakes, first off, tasted amazing! I was also so happy with how they were arranged on the cupcake tower. They went above and beyond on decorating the cupcakes to match our color... Read More theme by adding sugared flowers, which I wasn't expecting at all. They also allowed us to make our own cupcake holders to go along with our color theme. Their service was great and the end product looked and tasted awesome!

My guests are STILL talking about JUST BAKED!!!

Reviewed on 7/17/2013 Madison J

I am a huge cupcake lover...so naturally I had to have cupcakes at my wedding!! My favorite cupcakes are Just Baked! They have so many flavors, they are all yummy and they are so much larger than anywhere else! Honestly I was so impressed with the service, and display at my... Read More wedding. The price was great and my guests raved about them. More pple posted pics of my cupcake display than anything else! and on my anniversary my guests remind me that the cupcakes were one of their favorite things~! THANK YOU so much to the staff of Just Baked! Keep up the great work!!

Yummy!

Reviewed on 6/25/2013 krissy m

All of the cupcakes were delicious and beautiful and very well presented!

Delicious

Reviewed on 6/14/2013 Christina W

Cupcakes were perfect. Everyone loved them

yummy

Reviewed on 6/09/2013 Michelle H

The cupcakes were so awesome. There were none left. My only suggestion is only have 2 or 3 flavor choices, otherwise people will take several cupcakes and some people may not even get one.

Just Baked

Reviewed on 5/09/2013 Jenna S

I had found a gorgeous cake online and was told that Just Baked would be able to mimic in a smaller form. When I saw the cake, it really didn't look anything like we had discussed and neither did the cupcakes on the cupcake tower that we had ordered. Everything tasted delicious,... Read More but when we went to cut the cake, it fell apart as we were not told that some of the decorative flowers were on wire that led throughout the entire cake. Everyone thought that everything was really tasty, and it was, I think I was just more disappointed with the presentation than anything.

Great Cupcakes!

Reviewed on 3/11/2013 Dana M

Everyone loved these cupcakes at our wedding! We are so happy we decided to go this route!

Delicious

Reviewed on 12/05/2012 Andrea G

We had a cupcake tower and rented the tower from them too. They delivered it, and the cupcakes were delicious! Great deal since cakes are so expensive!

Review of Just Baked

Reviewed on 10/30/2012 Kari A

I LOVE THIS COMPANY. They make my favorite cupcakes and they are so easy to work with. We were allowed 2 tastings because we wanted to use "fall flavored" cupcakes so we had one tasting in January and then once they debuted the fall flavors in September, we were allowed to have... Read More an additional tasting. We ordered about 150 cupcakes for 120 people and we had a ton left over. They also made the cake for the cupcake tower, that turned out beautiful and which we will be saving to cut on our 1 year anniversary. I love Just Baked, they are delicious!

Just Baked Livonia, MI

Reviewed on 10/23/2012 Jessica D

My husband and I decided to go with cupcakes for our wedding instead of one wedding cake. We got 200 cupcakes from Just Baked Bakery, and we were very pleased with how they turned out. They came and set up a tower, which displayed the cupcakes very nicely. We chose a variety of... Read More flavors, which our guests loved. We also got a 6" cake for us to cut into. It was a fun way to do dessert, and we were very happy with our decision.

cupcakes

Reviewed on 10/11/2012 Holly E

Loved the cupcakes at our wedding. They were delicious and guests loved choosing which cupcake to eat. They were easy to work with and very professional

Yummy!

Reviewed on 9/27/2012 Michelle B

The cake was great. We had a 300 person wedding but only but a small 3 layered cake and then got Sheet cake's from casco to try and save money. Since the hall was cutting the cake no one new the differenece any way :).

Yum!

Reviewed on 8/11/2012 Esinam B

We got wedding cupcakes from Just Baked. After tasting some cupcakes from a couple of other cupcake shops in the Detroit area, we tasted Just Baked and then cancelled all other appointments. The cupcakes are that good. The cake is moist and flavorful, whereas many cupcake places... Read More (especially those famed shops in NYC and LA, where we've lived and cupcake-dined) are prettily frosted but not actually tasty. They let us try six different flavors, and we were hooked. For a very inexpensive price (don't recall it, but it was well under a dollar, I think 35 cents each), we got cute take-home boxes for the guests to take the extra cupcakes. We actually had less guests than we'd estimated, yet most of the cupcakes were eaten or taken home. That's how good they were. And Just Baked even gave us a small cake to cut for photos. I worked mostly with Sara in their sales office, and she was helpful and warm. No complaints, just praise. I'd also add that for brides who are reluctant to go with cupcakes instead of the traditional cake, cupcakes proved to be a great option. Lots of different flavors, so everyone could find something they liked. Guests went and got cupcakes from the cupcake tower whenever they wanted, whereas with cake slices, you sort of feel the pressure to eat it right away as the plate is placed in front of you (and you've seen those weddings where the cake slices are left behind on the table and people don't end up eating the expensive cake). And it's much easier to take home cupcakes than cake slices. Of course, if you choose to go with cupcakes, you want to make sure they're moist and tasty, and Just Baked will deliver just that.

Everyone loved it!!

Reviewed on 7/10/2012 karen c

I used the Just Baked in Canton, MI but it was amazing!! The cupcakes were so good and the personal cake they made us was perfect! We were able to pick 7 different flavors so all the guests were happy! We will be going there for our 1 year anniversary to get a cupcake for... Read More sure!! Would definiately recommend!

Great Cupcakes, Expensive

Reviewed on 6/19/2012 Lena M

The cupcakes were as usual, the best of the best. However, after paying $300 for cupcakes (for about 75 people) I specifically asked them to set the cupcakes on the tower a certain way. Our wedding colors were hot pink, black and white. So on the cupcake stand I wanted the top... Read More layer to be pink, the next layer black, and the bottom layer to be white. When I arrived on my wedding day, they were all mixed up on the stand. That is NOT how I wanted them to look like at all! And to top it all off, they didn't even put our wedding topper, on the cut cake on top :( I called just to let them know about the mistake, and the girl said ' ok I'll write an email to them for you' I don't even know what that's supposed to do. Let me speak to a manager. I mean I'm not too pissed off, but the manager should at least be aware for next time.