Cakes + Desserts

Westchester, NY (914) 424-8611

Reviewed on 7/08/2017 Jennifer B

There are no words to say how amazing Jess was throughout the proces! From beginning to the end, she was attentive, professional and super super nice! The easiest and most delicious part of the entire wedding process was the cake thanks to Jess! I will use Just Desserts by Jess... Read More for all our sweets needs!

Reviewed on 4/26/2017 Merci K

Just Desserts by Jess did a fantastic job in executing a gorgeous Bridal Shower Dress CupCAKE. Not only did it have bling, but the pretty fuschia sash tied perfectly into our theme. Finally, great taste! It was so moist & Jess nailed the cream cheese frosting. Highly... Read More recommend.

Reviewed on 4/05/2017 Tricia E

Jess made a beautiful and delicious Bridal Shower cake. It was a pleasure to work with her to find the perfect cake style for the event. She found the perfect image and executed it beautifully. We had a funfetti cake (the bride's favorite) and it was delicious! Highly... Read More recommend working with Jess.

Reviewed on 11/25/2016 Alexandra O

We knew that for our wedding we wanted a DELICIOUS wedding cake. Taste was key. Jess made us the most delicious wedding cake - everyone was raving about it. It tasted better than any wedding cake I've ever had (vanilla ganache with buttercream icing). She is truly talented at... Read More decorating and did a great job on our simple cake design. She was so easy to work with and we appreciated being able to sample a slightly different combination. We even decided to have some of the top of our cake before we left for out honeymoon because we just had to have more. Thanks, Jess !

Reviewed on 8/15/2016

Five Starts isn't enough!!!!!!!! Jess is an incredible person to work with. The cake and cake pops she created for us were not only absolutely stunning, but delicious beyond belief. I am so glad I found Jess to sweeten my anniversary party!! Jess runs a very impressive... Read More business and creates beautiful memories. Everyone raved about how stunning the cake was. It was way too pretty to cut, but boy were we glad it was cut! DELICIOUS!!! Jess is an absolute artist! The cake pops were a huge hit. I cannot tell you how many adults absolutely raved about them and the kids were thrilled to have a dessert that was special for them. From start to finish you Jess was a joy and her desserts are beyond delicious!!

All my wedding dreams became a reality!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Jessica W

We can't thank you enough for our CAKES!! For everyone to know, we had both a specialty cake and a custom FRIENDS cake based on the show. The Friends cake was a HUGE hit and everyone kept commenting on how good the cupcakes were!! Everyone was amazed at how unique and exact our... Read More Friends cake was. We had some leftover and some of my friends I go to school with were pumped to have more! So, thank you thank you thank you for helping make our wedding one of a kind! You are AMAZING! :) Jess and Matt Tamucci

Incredible Wedding Cake

Reviewed on 10/16/2015

Jessica was wonderful to work with. She was extremely responsive to emails and phone calls. She provided a cake that was beautiful on the outside and delicious on the inside. We loved our cake so much that we are using Jessica for an upcoming Baby shower. I would highly... Read More recommend her for any occasion. She is professional and she is an incredible baker too!

Unbelievable!

Reviewed on 10/16/2015 Courtney H

I never thought it would be so challenging to find a wedding baker to make mini pies, yummy shooters and to die for cake pops along with my cake. But it was! That is, until I found Jess. This girl CRUSHED IT! Not only is she just the sweetest most lovely young woman.... Read More But she delivered every last bit of my dream desserts. And everything was beyond DELICIOUS! The presentation was gorgeous. My naked pumpkin wedding cake was perfect. GET THE BANANA CREAM SHOOTERS. They will change your life. I didn't know I loved cake pops until I tried Jess's. They will blow your mind. We can't wait till my sisters wedding next year to hire Jess again. She nailed it!

Amazing and Delicious!

Reviewed on 11/17/2014 Andrea M

Just Desserts by Jess was the best vendor we used for our wedding. Jess is so personable and she really listens and interprets what you want into a beautiful masterpiece. Not only was the cake perfectly detailed it was delicious! We got two flavors for our cake: chocolate... Read More ganache and red velvet and both were fantastic! She really knows how to make the bride feel calm and knows how to take a vision and make it a reality. The cake was better than I could ever have imagined. I have a very strong sweet tooth and she nailed it! I will definitely use Just Desserts by Jess for other other functions I have!

Gorgeous Wedding Cake

Reviewed on 10/14/2014 Lorraine M

The cake Jess did for my daughter's wedding was absolutely gorgeous. It was beautiful and delicious. The wedding guests are still talking about the cake. Jess listened to everything the bride wanted and incorporated it in her design of the cake. The whole experience was... Read More great. I would highly recommend Just Desserts by Jess for any function. She is very creative and a pleasure to work with.

Oh My.. Absolutely Delicious

Reviewed on 9/15/2014 Renee F

We used Just Desserts by Jess for my daughters bridal shower and a friend who is a Culinary Institute of America (CIA) trained pastry chef told me it was the best cupcake she ever ate. Hearing this I knew we had made the right decision to turn down the complimentary cake from... Read More the reception venue and use Just Desserts for my daughters wedding as well. Not only was Jessica easy to work with to create a unique cake for the wedding, but it was absolutely delicious. The cake was light, extremely moist and melted in your mouth. It was a chocolate cake with a fresh raspberry and granache filling. One would expect it to be too sweet, but instead it was just the opposite, rich without the ultra sweet taste. Thanks so much to Jessica Minisci for serving up such a delicious cake :-).

Just Desserts by Jess - Wedding Cake

Reviewed on 9/15/2014

My daughter got married on August 16, 2014. Just Desserts by Jess was recommended by a friend. I can't say enough good things about this bakery! Jess made an amazing wedding cake, both in looks and taste! Her other samples were delicious also, but the bride and groom decided... Read More on the cannoli cake, and it was out of this world! People are still talking about it! Jess was prompt in returning my calls/emails, the wedding cake was delivered early to the catering hall, and Jess was such a pleasure to work with. I give Just Desserts my highest recommendation!

Cupcake tower

Reviewed on 10/03/2013 Jennifer C

I was referred to Jess while I was on a hunt to find a bakery that could create a cupcake tower instead of having a traditional wedding cake. I was so lucky for that referral because I don't think I ever would have found her otherwise! Just Desserts does not have a storefront at... Read More the moment, but with all the yummy goodness that is created by owner & baker extraordinaire, Jessica Minisci, that is sure to change soon! Her website has a ton of pics of her previous creations and they are spectacular. We sampled cupcakes from 3 or 4 other bakeries and none of them came close to these. Not only in taste, but also presentation. Other cupcakes we tried looked sloppy, did not taste great (despite having hundreds of flavor options) and their towers looked like they could fall apart at any moment (if they even offered them at all). I contacted Jess and she was nice enough to drop off cupcakes to sample in the flavors of my choice. She was so helpful, flexible and accommodating throughout the entire decision making process and very responsive to all my millions of questions. She talked me out of purchasing a large expensive cupcake stand on Etsy and, instead, had 2 extra tiers added onto her existing tower so it would fit 200 cupcakes (at no extra charge)! She even made little chalkboard signs that sat on the tiers so guests knew what all the flavors were. The tower looked ADORABLE when it was all set up! We could not get over it when we walked into the room and saw it...it looked so grand and was everything we hoped for and more! She made a small cake covered in white fondant (strawberry shortcake) to sit on the top tier so we could do the traditional cake cutting and then staggered the 4 cupcake flavors below - Nutella, Pumpkin Cheesecake, Vanilla Salted Caramel & Almond Coconut. They were delicious and our guests loved that they could just grab one off the display in between dancing. The price was reasonable too and included delivery, set up, 200 cupcakes & the small cake. Other bakeries wanted to charge $7-$12 PER SLICE for a traditional cake. The cupcakes were around $3 each. I highly recommend Desserts by Jess!!