Centerpieces, Bouquets, Flower Arrangements

16913 Lorne St, Van Nuys, CA (818) 881-1947

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Michael O

Eva was awesome! My wife and I live in Minnesota and got married in Santa Barbara, so it was really tough to find vendors all the way across the country. We came out for a visit and met Eva and we both knew immediately that we wanted to work with her. She was incredibly... Read More accommodating and really easy to work with. When our wedding day arrived we were very happy with everything. The arch, bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces, etc. all looked great. I can't recommend her enough!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Celeste M

Hi Eva, Thank you ever so much for the work you did for Jordan and Kelly's wedding.

Reviewed on 8/31/2016

Eva was amazing every time we met. The price was amazing. I was so excited for everything to be perfect. We had gone over everything multiple times. Then my wedding day was here, and I was a little sad that my flowers were a little brown around the edges. They still looked... Read More beautiful, so I was just going to deal with it. Nobody really noticed, and you couldn't tell in pictures. Then we realized the flower pedals for my flower girl weren't with the order at all. I tried multiple times to get ahold of them that day to no avail. So we ended up having to go to the store to get fake pedals right before the wedding. Then I'm about to go down the aisle, and realize that my grandmothers corsage is pinned to her dress. All of the corsages were supposed to be wrist corsages. Only 2 were, and the rest were the kind to be pinned. We had multiple conversations via email, phone, and in person, so I'm just not sure how things got so mixed up.

Reviewed on 12/09/2015

Eva and Just for Fun Flowers are incredible at what they do. From the first time my husband and I met her we loved her. We got along great and I knew she would deliver exactly what I was imagining. She was so helpful, attentive, and knew exactly what my vision was within seconds... Read More of speaking to her. She would send me photos and emails of examples and constantly kept me in the loop with any updates or changes. If I was not able to call or text her back immediately due to my hectic work schedule she would always make sure to not rush me and would follow up with me and be accommodating. I made some changes along the way thinking I wouldn’t be able to explain in words but Eva patiently listened and was so sweet and fantastic throughout the entire journey. The night before and the day of the wedding I was so amazed at the flowers when I saw them. They brought my vision to life and it was exactly what I had hoped for. Her design team did a phenomenal job with my ornament-filled winter wonderland themed reception centerpieces. The corsages, boutounnieres, and bouquets were exactly what I had wanted and hoped for. I had asked her if I could order an extra boutonierre for my father who had passed away to take it to the cemetary with me the day of. I didn’t even have to repeat myself. She didn’t just make me a butonierre but she made me a beautiful bouquet arrangement with my wedding colors to take with me making sure that she sized the bottom portion exactly to fit in the vase. It was so touching to me that she went out of her way to do that for me. This is who Eva is . Her staff and design team all took their time in setting up the ceremony and reception locations, checked on me several times, and even stayed after the ceremony into the reception time to make sure everything was the way I wanted. Eva is a terrific, organized and caring person. She was scheduled at a wedding show on the day of my wedding but told me she would leave the show early to see me walk down the aisle. She gave me a private wedding wish and prayer as she handed me my bouquet prior to me walking. It really brought tears to my eyes and I couldn’t have thanked her enough for not just the flowers but for her time, patience, and most of all the love and heart she gives to all her clients. This love and care is shown through her incredible work. You can’t ask for a more reliable and knowledgeable florist. I definitely will be keeping in touch with Eva not just as a florist but a wonderful friend. My wedding bouquet and ceremony big bouquet pieces are still in tact and looking great almost two weeks after our wedding date. I have had many calls, texts, and compliments from friends and family who took home their reception centerpieces saying “I don’t know who your florist is but I have never seen flowers last 10 days after a wedding. We are still looking at them and shocked how long they have lasted.” Well my florist was and will always be JUST FOR FUN FLOWERS!!!!!! -Sera and Trevor 11/22/15

Beautiful!

Reviewed on 5/29/2015 Lilia G

I found Eva through the knot and also as a preferred vendor at our venue. I cant thank enough the team who put together our beautiful centerpieces, arch and aisle, my bouquet, bridesmaids bouquets and boutonnieres. Been married almost 1 week and the flowers are still gorgeous.... Read More Prices were very reasonable compared to other shop who have less experience, to minimize our cost she helped us by re-using the ceremony flowers for our reception, sweetheart-cake table and centerpieces.

Thank you Eva!!!

Reviewed on 3/31/2015 Ana R

Eva was a pleasure to work with. She was very attentive and she listened to all of my requests and ideas. She did such an amazing job turning my vision into reality, and all within my budget! We received so many compliments about our flowers, especially the flower decorations... Read More she made for the wagon for my flower girl (7-month-old niece). Eva truly went above and beyond to make sure my wedding was beautiful, and it was! Thank you Eva!!!

Beautiful flowers, wonderful service!

Reviewed on 10/03/2012 Nancy R

Eva was great! A little hard to communicate with but she is more than willing to work with you at whatever cause. Scott and I got exactly what we wanted; what we envisioned, and all within our budget. She and her team have an art for flower arrangements, and design. We could... Read More have not been happier with our pick. I loved my bouquet, it was absolutely beautiful! The Gazebo, the centerpieces; it was all wonderfully made and put.

Gracious Florist

Reviewed on 6/13/2011 patricia m

My florist turned out to be so amazing treated me like a daughter I love how personal she became with me! Flowers came out perfect!!! Exactly what I was expecting!