Just Jamz Entertainment

Northeast Fla ,Central Fla,South Fla,West Fla,Georgia etc

Your Wedding, Your Special Day, Your Way

We are a DJ Company that wants to bring to each bride we work with an excitement and great memories from your exclusive day. It's your Wedding so why not have it just the way you want it. One of our greatest attributes that has helped each bride we have worked closely is our music catalog. With over 10,000,000 plus songs we want to take away the stress of trying to cater the music to everyone that may be in attendance. We give family & friends the option to request some of their songs via sms/text messaging. This allows everyone to enjoy your wedding hear some great music without having to requests music directly to the DJ in the booth area. (We still love to take those booth request also 😁😁😁)

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Sound Equipment, Music

Northeast Fla ,Central Fla,South Fla,West Fla,Georgia etc (904) 245-9779

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 jon h

Great company to use! The owner is a really laid back personable guy that takes the time to try to get to know you and your style. The dj for our event was awesome at his job, very accommodating and fun. Afterwards everybody kept telling me how good the dj was. Would definitely... Read More use again and recommend to anyone in the area or anyone doing an event or wedding out of town like we did.

2017-10-24T10:39:26 Response from the vendor

We greatly appreciate the review. Your wedding day is about making your day the best we can. We like to say thank you for having us. A very fun evening.

Reviewed on 8/04/2017 Cedrick S

My wife and I never been a fan of weddings, in large part the cost and seeing siblings get married. The stress behind planning a wedding, my wife and I didn't want to go through that, so a reception was a big thing to us. We get married in the courthouse (way cheaper lol). Just... Read More Jamz Entertainment was highly recommend by mutual friends. My wife and I reached out. First call it was no answer, but what made really my wife and I eager to hear back, was The professional voicemail (they yeah we called the right number factor lol). We got a call back the same day(that's was fast and we truly wasn't expecting that). We schedule a sit down. They guy who is easy-going, professional, and could tell that he knew what he was doing. He asked us how long have we've been dating prior to marriage and we told him. Leaving the meeting I wonder why he asked us that but the day of the reception I found out. He took it back to songs that wife and I loved when we were in high school and it took us back collectively in memory Lane. Also Just Jamz Entertainment made our reception memorable for our guests aswell. They really enjoyed the music selection and was dancing and laughing all night. They allowed us to send song requests(via text messaging) and made it so easy to please my family and guests.. That was the brilliant and clever I may add. I would HIGHLY recommend this company definitely. and in fact,?the company that I work for (even though a few of my fellow peers attended the reception) reach out to book Just Jamz Entertainment on a future dates.

2017-09-12T22:25:16 Response from the vendor

I had a great time. The energy was good and the dancing kept us going. Appreciate you having us.

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 Amy B

Perfect music all night!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Jacquelin W

This guy is absolutely amazing! He really knows how to read a crowd and has great equipment and lighting! We used him 2 years ago at our Masquerade Gala to raise funds for Operation Smile and then again this year for the same event. Everyone loved him. Will definitely use him... Read More again and refer him to friends and family!

2017-10-29T11:50:06 Response from the vendor

Greatly appreciate the review. The Gala is a outstanding event and look forward to next year and your upcoming wedding

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Buffy M

The music was amazing & right on time. The DJ was friendly & very good at choosing the correct music. A fabulous time was had by all!!!

2017-09-12T22:27:14 Response from the vendor

We made it happen even with the Hurricane Irma on her way. Nothing better when the bride and groom get the party started. Congrats to you and Tony

Reviewed on 4/26/2017 David B

The DJ was very professional. He showed up early and had everything set up before the ceremony began. During the night he had no problem playing whatever anyone wanted. He even dressed in my wedding colors of pink and black which was awesome. Everyone said he was a very good DJ.... Read More I would highly recommend him for anyone who needs a DJ for a party or a wedding. I would give him a 10 out of 10

Meet The President

Shawn Lizzmore

Originally born in Brooklyn, NY and currently reside in Jacksonville, Fl.. I started my company after being a DJ in a few clubs in the area. Some of the patrons started to ask me to do some private events and weddings. I began doing a few events and I felt I could venture away from the club scene and do more weddings & private events. With the weddings for the brides I understood that there wedding day needed to be memorable and very exciting. I'm a very easy going person and love to see people dancing, smiling and full of fun and laughter especially the bride on her enjoy Big Day.