Justice of the Peace Priscilla Geaney

Whether you are planning a large formal wedding, a small casual affair or just want to say "I Do" you and I can create a wedding ceremony that is right for you. As your Justice of the Peace, I will work with you to create a ceremony that reflects the personalities and ideals the two of you most cherish.

Elopement, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-Religious Ceremony, Same Sex Ceremony, Second Wedding , Vow Renewal Ceremony

Religious Affiliations

824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100

20 Cherry Tree Lane, Lynn, MA (781) 598-4228
WEBSITE FACEBOOK PINTEREST

Reviewed on 11/26/2017 Meghan M

Priscilla was great to work with and had many good suggestions and options of things we could include in our ceremony, tailoring to be exactly what we wanted. We were married in Salem, MA but currently live in Canada, and Priscilla was so accommodating, working with us over... Read More Facetime so she could get to know us and figure out the ceremony together. On the day of the wedding, everything went very smoothly and just how we wanted- a simple and short, but meaningful ceremony. Thank you Priscilla!

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 Vanessa H

Priscilla really went above and beyond in creating a beautiful ceremony that fit us perfectly. She had lots of wonderful ideas for how to make a ceremony modern, unique, and special. She asked exactly the right questions to get the perfect material for the ceremony and she did a... Read More beautiful job in telling our story. She is also such a warm, friendly, and understanding person. I was especially appreciative of how she helped to persuade my mother to choose a non-religious reading for our ceremony, rather than the religious one she was originally stuck on. Priscilla understood that we didn't want a religious ceremony and stepped in to mediate what could have become an argument. The reading that she suggested was incredibly beautiful and brought my mother to tears when she read it. Overall, Priscilla made the process easy for us and we couldn't be more thrilled with how our ceremony turned out.

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Meaghan M

We cannot say enough about Priscilla! She is calm, organized, and professional. She kept us grounded and focused on each other rather than letting the stress of wedding planning get to us. She had so many ideas for our ceremony- all of which our guests loved. We received so many... Read More compliments about her. And the best thing- she did the whole ceremony in under 20 min!

Reviewed on 4/17/2018 Lauren F

We received so many compliments on our ceremony, and it truly is all thanks to Priscilla. She suggested additions that really complemented our style, and spoke about us as if she'd known us for years. She's incredibly responsive to communications, and ran our rehearsal for us at... Read More another venue because our wedding location wasn't available. Priscilla is someone we would have been thrilled to have attend our wedding as a guest, and we couldn't be happier to have had her as our officiant. If you want someone warm, competent, and easy to work with - look no further.

Reviewed on 3/10/2018 Kevin K

To sum up our experience with Priscilla in one word, we would say WOW! Priscilla is a wonderful, kind-hearted, compassionate, gentle person who really cares about making your wedding YOUR wedding. We met with her at her home and she listened intently as she asked a few questions... Read More about our relationship. She truly "heard" things that we hadn't specifically expressed, and from that she designed an incredibly beautiful ceremony that was significant and meaningful to us. If we could have written the script ourselves, we would not have been able to do such an incredible job as she. Priscilla takes her work very seriously and she honestly made our day more special than we could have imagined. She is very flexible and arranged her schedule to meet with us the day before our wedding due to my illness. She is a beautiful orator and she incorporated our life story and a quote that we wanted included in our ceremony. We were married in a garden in Boston and Priscilla made very helpful suggestions as to where to walk in to start the ceremony and taking a picture of our ringed hands with an orchid in the background. We cannot imagine having had any other Justice of the Peace perform our wedding ceremony! Priscilla did an outstanding job and exceeded all expectations that we had!! Kevin and Tim

Reviewed on 3/06/2018 Ally B

Priscilla was beyond amazing. She spoke about us, our families and love for one another as if she was our guardian angle sent down from heaven. She just "got" us immediately and summed it all up perfectly. Priscilla's delivery is clear, positive, poetic and inspirational. Almost... Read More everyone at the ceremony commented on how amazing she was. I can't say enough good things. She is a true GEM. Thank you, Pricilla!

Reviewed on 12/19/2017 Sara S

Priscilla was very sweet and professional. She welcomes you into her home like an old friend and has great suggestions to personalize your ceremony in any way that you want. Our ceremony was just what we wanted, but with a few hiccups. Make sure you confirm some of your personal... Read More details with her in terms of your story. Our dog was called a cat and how long we had been together before marrying was miscommunicated, but all in all made for something funny to joke about with the guests who knew us well enough to pick up on it. Also, double check your marriage certificate before she finalizes it! The wrong date was signed to ours and 32 days later we are still waiting for our finalized and correct certificate.

2017-12-20T09:13:43 Response from the vendor

I am sorry it was not perfect. That is always my goal.I drove an hour each way to the Town Hall to find out why it took so very long to fix. I delivered the certified copies to their home that day.

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Katie P

There's no one better at providing a calm, reassuring presence and good ideas during wedding planning, the rehearsal, and on the actual day than Priscilla. We had no idea how to plan a non-religious ceremony from scratch, but Priscilla had so many great suggestions from which we... Read More were able to choose and create a ceremony that really fit us. She was a joy to have with us on this day. Thank you, Priscilla!

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 Alex O

The most common comment we had after our ceremony was that we had such a lovely and touching ceremony and that was all facilitated by Priscilla. Priscilla met us twice before the day itself and asked us questions to get to know us. She used that to personalize her intros and her... Read More parts to make it special and unique to us. She walked us through each part and we loved her suggestions of parts and flow to the ceremony. She was very professional and a great speaker, and she kept it light hearted and happy which suited our personalities perfectly. I would definitely recommend Priscilla.

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Cristina V

I want to thank Priscilla for helping my husband express his feelings! My husband is very shy and I feel like her advice to us on our first initial meeting made a huge difference on our wedding day. She got to know us as a couple and I couldn't be more happy during our exchange... Read More of vows. You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 8/18/2017 Mike R

Priscilla was an absolute pleasure to work with! She was responsive and incredibly helpful with any questions sent her way. Upon meeting with Priscilla she was able to understand exactly what we were looking for and tailored our ceremony to fit that. She is incredibly... Read More experienced and we received numerous compliments on the ceremony!

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Beth B

Caring, sweet, professional, and knowledgeable. We loved having Priscilla and felt in good hands with her. She personalized our ceremony to us, and made us feel so special. Just like she said, she was the "most important 15 minutes of our life". Highly recommend for your North... Read More Shore wedding! Thanks, Priscilla!!!!

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Erica N

I love Priscilla! She is so sweet! She was recommended by my venue and my husband and I are so happy with our decision with her being the Officiant for our wedding. We met Priscilla at her house where she walked us through with step by step of the ceremony and what to expect.... Read More She was very detailed and took the time to explain everything to us. She asked us questions about how we met and what we loved about each other to get to know us more. I could tell she was passionate about the work she did. She was also very prompt in replying back to emails. We loved having her as our Officiant and would also recommend her to newly engaged couples :) P.S. She has the cutest maltese ever!

Reviewed on 7/24/2017

Priscilla was truly wonderful. We contacted her only a month before our date and she helped us feel at ease during a very intense month of planning. She took the time to get to know us and made our ceremony feel personal and special. We couldn't have been happier. Thank You so... Read More much!!! Jacqui & Paul

Reviewed on 7/14/2017 Kathleen C

Priscilla was and still is the perfect choice for a Justice of the Peace. My husband and I just returned from our honeymoon and I couldn't go another day without writing a RAVING review for her. She kept the intimacy we were craving for a ceremony and really took the time to... Read More get to know us. She has a wonderfully warm personality and concentrates on you as a couple. All of our guests said how meaningful our ceremony was and it was the perfect length as well. It was a perfect day and Priscilla helped make it memorable in the best way possible.

Reviewed on 6/10/2017 Adam F

Priscilla provided us with a perfect ceremony, that matched our wedding style, background, and ceremony space. She was extremely accommodating, meeting with us multiple times prior to our wedding date. She had many great suggestions as to the format and flow of our ceremony, and... Read More her input to the planning was much appreciated. For example, having our siblings do some readings mid-ceremony greatly enhanced our wedding. Priscilla’s reading was exactly what we were looking for and had a component of candidness that made our ceremony feel extra special. We hands-down recommend Priscilla as a wedding officiant.

Reviewed on 2/23/2017 Kaitlyn M

From our initial meeting to our wedding day - Priscilla was incredible to work with! She was able to give us so many thoughtful suggestions on how to make our ceremony not only personal to us but unique and inclusive to our guests! She kept us calm throughout the ceremony and... Read More even made us laugh! She's truly wonderful and you will not be disappointed with her!

Reviewed on 1/22/2017 Michelle V

We could not have found a better officiant than Priscilla! We had been fortunate to attend a friend's wedding where she was officiating - and loved her poise, style, humor, and warmth that she exuded. We immediately reached out to her with only 6 months to go - and by a miracle... Read More - it was one of her last fall weekends that she happened to be available. We met with her twice - and felt as if she knew us after just an hour or two of chatting. She had numerous great ideas and examples to chose from - and we decided upon an agenda for the ceremony and how the entrances/exits would be conducted. She was not only on-time to both the rehearsal and the ceremony (but even a few minutes early!). Priscilla wowed both the guests and the wedding party. She had such a wonderful greeting to everyone - and when it came time to exchange vows - my now-husband and I were so at ease and relaxed, knowing that she would guide us through the steps and not leave us struggling for words. It was such a beautiful ceremony when all was said and done and I would 110% recommend Priscilla for your wedding!

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Laura D

Priscilla was so wonderful to work with. We met with her a few times to plan the perfect ceremony, and that is exactly what it was. You can tell how much experience she has because she thinks of things you would never think of, and has all the bases covered. We felt eased and... Read More relaxed going into the ceremony and truly enjoyed every moment. Our guests complimented the groom and I on what a beautiful ceremony we had, and that is all thanks to Priscilla.

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Rose H

I cannot write high enough praise for Priscilla. She has a warm and calming sense about her - sure to make any bride feel in good hands. She was very responsive the whole way through the planning and wedding process. We had an initial meeting, where she welcomed us into her... Read More home and asked questions like how we met and what we love about each other. She took notes and used what she learned to help create a personal ceremony. She has so many interesting ceremony ideas and a book of vows and readings she has collected to help the couple get ideas for their own. She has the day-of down to a T: she helped the families sit in the appropriate places, checked in with us before hand to make sure we knew what is going on, guided us through our parts of the ceremony, and delivered the most heart-warming, personalized ceremony. After the ceremony was over, she gave me a quick hug goodbye, and left us to enjoy our reception. She is just excellent.

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Lyndsay O

We loved Priscilla. She took the time to listen to our story, ask questions and got to know us. From the moment I met her I knew she was the right JP for us. We couldn't be happier with the way our ceremony went. Thank you!!

Reviewed on 9/24/2016 Meredith D

Working with Priscilla for our wedding was an absolute pleasure. She is a true professional with a great deal of experience. She took the time to learn about us as individuals and about our story, which she conveyed beautifully during our ceremony. She was always very responsive... Read More

and worked with us to make sure our big day was exactly what we dreamed of. I continue to hear from our guests how beautiful the ceremony was and so much of that is thanks to Priscilla.

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Catherine R

It was so wonderful to have Priscilla perform our ceremony. Everything was a dream come true!

Reviewed on 9/14/2016 Jamie M

For a couple that had no idea what style of ceremony we wanted, Priscilla was amazing. She really was able to sit down and learn about us and what we wanted from our vows, readings, and traditions to come up with a plan that fit us perfectly. It was a great mix of family... Read More participation, emotional moments, and she spoke a true testament to the relationship that my husband and I share. It was simple and complete without being wordy and had a traditional/non-traditional vibe that is very “us.” She made the rehearsal a breeze the day before and was very flexible on meetings. I would recommend her to anyone!

Reviewed on 9/10/2016 Coco C

Priscilla Geaney is perhaps the hardest working Justice of the Peace I have ever known. She is the consummate professional and the very embodiment of what an amazing marriage looks like. She took the time to get to know us and really get a sense of our love story. It unfolded... Read More for us with a truly heartfelt and meaningful ceremony that could not have been more perfect and profound. I can understand why she is in such high demand. We are most grateful for her generosity and we feel blessed that we were able to book her as our officiant.