Justice of the Peace Priscilla Geaney

Whether you are planning a large formal wedding, a small casual affair or just want to say "I Do" you and I can create a wedding ceremony that is right for you. As your Justice of the Peace, I will work with you to create a ceremony that reflects the personalities and ideals the two of you most cherish.

Elopement, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-Religious Ceremony, Same Sex Ceremony, Second Wedding , Vow Renewal Ceremony

Religious Affiliations

Interfaith

Ceremony, Wedding

20 Cherry Tree Lane, Lynn, MA (781) 598-4228
WEBSITE FACEBOOK PINTEREST

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Kayla W

Priscilla was a pleasure to work with start to finish. From when we first talked on the phone I knew I wanted her to marry my fiancé and I. She helped us with anything we needed advice on and even asked us questions to make sure our day would go as smoothly as possible. Me and... Read More my husband were nervous to stand up in front of our family and friends but she was right 'everything besides us is wallpaper!' On the wedding day she told everyone what to do and where to go everything was so wonderful! Thank you Priscilla, we had the best day ever thank you for everything! Kayla & Donny <3

Reviewed on 9/14/2016 Jamie M

For a couple that had no idea what style of ceremony we wanted, Priscilla was amazing. She really was able to sit down and learn about us and what we wanted from our vows, readings, and traditions to come up with a plan that fit us perfectly. It was a great mix of family... Read More participation, emotional moments, and she spoke a true testament to the relationship that my husband and I share. It was simple and complete without being wordy and had a traditional/non-traditional vibe that is very “us.” She made the rehearsal a breeze the day before and was very flexible on meetings. I would recommend her to anyone!

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Jordan S

I can't say enough amazing things about Priscilla. She knows how to make a ceremony awesome, short and sweet, and she thinks of everything. She makes you feel truly special. I saw I even had an email from her the morning of the wedding saying "HAPPY WEDDING DAY!" which I saw a... Read More few days after, but made me smile so big! She kept saying at the rehearsal how this is about the bride and groom, no one else, and that is who she is looking out for. I couldn't thank her enough for that specifically since we had a huge wedding party, (I mean HUGE, 14 bridesmaids and 13 groomsman) and she let them know what needed to be done when we needed to do it! She came up with some special ideas for our ceremony that I'd never heard of and were so original. She took the time to get to know us, and most of all, she put up with my husband and I when we were jetlagged and (ahem) a bit grouchy. (Not so much me though....;) ) We live in San Diego so we had to make trips back and she was very flexible with our times to meet and never got mad when we we were a bit late. :) I would recommend Priscilla to all of my friends and family for their ceremonies going forward. Her reviews that her walls at her home are covered with do not lie! Also- her little dog Daisy is also pretty cute too. :) Thank you Priscilla we couldn't have done this without you and all your help! -Jordan & Travis Willson

Reviewed on 6/10/2017 Adam F

Priscilla provided us with a perfect ceremony, that matched our wedding style, background, and ceremony space. She was extremely accommodating, meeting with us multiple times prior to our wedding date. She had many great suggestions as to the format and flow of our ceremony, and... Read More her input to the planning was much appreciated. For example, having our siblings do some readings mid-ceremony greatly enhanced our wedding. Priscilla’s reading was exactly what we were looking for and had a component of candidness that made our ceremony feel extra special. We hands-down recommend Priscilla as a wedding officiant.

Reviewed on 2/23/2017 Kaitlyn M

From our initial meeting to our wedding day - Priscilla was incredible to work with! She was able to give us so many thoughtful suggestions on how to make our ceremony not only personal to us but unique and inclusive to our guests! She kept us calm throughout the ceremony and... Read More even made us laugh! She's truly wonderful and you will not be disappointed with her!

Reviewed on 1/22/2017 Michelle V

We could not have found a better officiant than Priscilla! We had been fortunate to attend a friend's wedding where she was officiating - and loved her poise, style, humor, and warmth that she exuded. We immediately reached out to her with only 6 months to go - and by a miracle... Read More - it was one of her last fall weekends that she happened to be available. We met with her twice - and felt as if she knew us after just an hour or two of chatting. She had numerous great ideas and examples to chose from - and we decided upon an agenda for the ceremony and how the entrances/exits would be conducted. She was not only on-time to both the rehearsal and the ceremony (but even a few minutes early!). Priscilla wowed both the guests and the wedding party. She had such a wonderful greeting to everyone - and when it came time to exchange vows - my now-husband and I were so at ease and relaxed, knowing that she would guide us through the steps and not leave us struggling for words. It was such a beautiful ceremony when all was said and done and I would 110% recommend Priscilla for your wedding!

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Laura D

Priscilla was so wonderful to work with. We met with her a few times to plan the perfect ceremony, and that is exactly what it was. You can tell how much experience she has because she thinks of things you would never think of, and has all the bases covered. We felt eased and... Read More relaxed going into the ceremony and truly enjoyed every moment. Our guests complimented the groom and I on what a beautiful ceremony we had, and that is all thanks to Priscilla.

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Rose H

I cannot write high enough praise for Priscilla. She has a warm and calming sense about her - sure to make any bride feel in good hands. She was very responsive the whole way through the planning and wedding process. We had an initial meeting, where she welcomed us into her... Read More home and asked questions like how we met and what we love about each other. She took notes and used what she learned to help create a personal ceremony. She has so many interesting ceremony ideas and a book of vows and readings she has collected to help the couple get ideas for their own. She has the day-of down to a T: she helped the families sit in the appropriate places, checked in with us before hand to make sure we knew what is going on, guided us through our parts of the ceremony, and delivered the most heart-warming, personalized ceremony. After the ceremony was over, she gave me a quick hug goodbye, and left us to enjoy our reception. She is just excellent.

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Lyndsay O

We loved Priscilla. She took the time to listen to our story, ask questions and got to know us. From the moment I met her I knew she was the right JP for us. We couldn't be happier with the way our ceremony went. Thank you!!

Reviewed on 9/24/2016 Meredith D

Working with Priscilla for our wedding was an absolute pleasure. She is a true professional with a great deal of experience. She took the time to learn about us as individuals and about our story, which she conveyed beautifully during our ceremony. She was always very responsive... Read More and worked with us to make sure our big day was exactly what we dreamed of. I continue to hear from our guests how beautiful the ceremony was and so much of that is thanks to Priscilla.

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Catherine K

It was so wonderful to have Priscilla perform our ceremony. Everything was a dream come true!

Reviewed on 9/10/2016 Coco C

Priscilla Geaney is perhaps the hardest working Justice of the Peace I have ever known. She is the consummate professional and the very embodiment of what an amazing marriage looks like. She took the time to get to know us and really get a sense of our love story. It unfolded... Read More for us with a truly heartfelt and meaningful ceremony that could not have been more perfect and profound. I can understand why she is in such high demand. We are most grateful for her generosity and we feel blessed that we were able to book her as our officiant.

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Kate P

Priscilla was THE best!!! We got so many compliments on our ceremony and it was all thanks to her. She was so easy to work with and had great suggestions for our ceremony. She has this book of any reading you could want and is readily avaliable to help you sort through it!! I... Read More can't say enough how please we were with our ceremony. Highly recommend Priscilla!!!

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Bob S

Priscilla was AMAZING. She officiated our wedding with such grace and professionalism. She gave us some helpful tips and ideas and some very unique ways to involve our friends and family in the ceremony itself. She is familiar with same sex weddings and the unique situations... Read More and opportunities they provide. I couldn't recommend her enough. She was fantastic and anyone would be lucky to have her marry them.

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Janelle P

I am getting married in October and Priscilla will be presiding over our hand-fasting. Throughout this whole process she has been amazing. She listens to your ideas, gives you tons of feedback and you can tell she cares. It's been amazing working with her and I know our wedding... Read More day will be just as special as we dreamed it will be. It has been a true pleasure working with her.

Reviewed on 4/16/2016 Kelli M

We are so happy we chose Priscilla as our Justice of the Peace. She was a pleasure to work with from the start, and you could truly tell how much she cared about us as a couple and making sure our ceremony went smoothly. She did a wonderful job of listening to any requests we... Read More had, and when we unsure she provided us with careful guidance. We have received nothing but compliments on how much everyone loved our ceremony and how they felt it really reflected us personally. We couldn't thank her enough for creating such a wonderful ceremony for us!

Reviewed on 2/22/2016 Cami C

We had a wonderful wonderful wedding ceremony because of JP Priscilla Geaney! She is experienced, professional, warm, flexible and creative and affordable. She respects cultural differences and is extremely patient. All our guests loved the special things she threw into our... Read More ceremony. We felt so lucky to have worked with her and have her witnessing our marriage! Thank you again Priscilla, and we hope you have a great year!!

Reviewed on 2/12/2016 Taylor D

Priscilla was such an amazing JOP. When we were trying to envision what our ceremony would look like, we were stumped. Well she came in and saved the day. On our initial meeting we knew she was absolutely perfect. She gave us ideas, and helped the process of writing our won vows... Read More seem much less stressful. She was also so graceful in dealing with our families dynamics (divorced parents on both sides). With her in charge I had nothing to worry about on the big day. She eased my nerves at the rehearsal and the ceremony was just perfect. It was my favorite part of the whole day, and it was all because of Priscilla. I believe she is the absolute best.

Reviewed on 1/17/2016 Amy C

My husband and I were so lucky to have Priscilla as our officiant. Priscilla has a calm, confident demeanor that was comforting to us both before, and even more importantly, during our ceremony. Priscilla took the time to get to know my husband and I, and how our relationship... Read More was unique. She did a wonderful job incorporating this information into our ceremony. Priscilla also had so many different ideas for adding personal touches to the ceremony, which truly helped to make our wedding day special. We would highly recommend Priscilla to anyone looking for an officiant.

Reviewed on 11/30/2015 nicole v

When my husband and I first started our planning we were adiment about wanting someone we know to marry us as we wanted a very personal and intimate wedding. Just for kicks I searched for JPs online and came across Priscilla, and something in me said to contact her. When we... Read More met I was immediately at ease and after talking I knew she was perfect for us. Priscilla was from day one so accommodating, down to earth, warm and professional, making you feel more like a friend than a job. She answered all my questions right away, guiding us and creating our beautiful ceremony. Though we wanted a quick and simple ceremony, she still found little ways to make it special. She took our 12 year story to paper so easily with her amazing words. She was the first and only JP we met with and we couldnt have been happier. Thank you Priscilla!

Simply the Best

Reviewed on 11/13/2015 Desireé M

We are at that age. All of our friends are settling down and getting married. But not one, had a Justice of the Peace like ours. That's because Priscilla is truly one of a kind. There's no other way to put it. She is ever the professional and is so compassionate and personable.... Read More She made the whole wedding process that much more enjoyable and kept us all the more at ease. My friends said that I was the most laid back bride ever..and that is because of Priscilla. She made us feel so comfortable and took all of the nerves away! I would recommend her to every and any one. She is truly the best!!

Beyond helpful and sweet!

Reviewed on 11/12/2015 Brittani E

Priscilla was extremely helpful and personable during our wedding planning. We met at her house and felt very comfortable discussing our lives with her and having her be a part of our wedding planning. She professional, yet caring and personable at the same time- which can be... Read More difficult to manage, but did she ever! Priscilla took the time to listen to our story, and what we really wanted to do. She also helped with "tricky" family situations and is able to give many suggestions from everything to readings to how to include friends/ family members. She went above and beyond to help with a disabled grandparent during the ceremony, as well. She truly was a great part of our wedding and I am so happy we chose her!

Reviewed on 11/10/2015 Oonagh B

Priscilla was are first choice, and the best we could have found! She was professional, positive and had helpful suggestions to include our two boys in the ceremony! Everyone raves how it was so touching and moving! Thanks Priscilla! Highly recommended!

Beautiful ceremony

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Heather R

Priscilla was the JP at my sister's wedding in 2014. She was so wonderful that my fiancé and I immediately called her for our own ceremony. She has wonderful suggestions, and really takes time to get to know the couple she is working with. Our ceremony was personalized to tell... Read More our unique story. She made the whole process run smoothly and helped us to relax. I cannot recommend her enough!

Reviewed on 10/19/2015

Priscilla created a wonderful ceremony for my September 26th wedding. I am still getting compliments from my guests. She took the time to meet with us and incorporated our story into the ceremony. She had the guests cheering. She has so many wonderful ideas for your ceremony... Read More that you have to try a little to fit in a piece from each one. She is awesome!