Oregon Junebug Wedding Photographer Top 10

It is my great honor and passion to translate your memories creatively and artistically into timeless photos. Your love story is something I'm humbled to have the privilege of photographing. I take immense pride and effort capturing candid moments. I can't wait to meet you and hear your love story!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Getting Engaged, After Party, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Film Photography, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Portland, OR Serving Oregon and beyond (503) 622-9008

Amazing Photographer

Reviewed on 10/27/2015

Justin did a fantastic job with both our engagement and wedding photos. He went above and beyond to get the perfect shots and really took into consideration the style of photography we were looking for. Everyone at the wedding was impressed with his professionalism and... Read More creativity. I know that my husband and I will cherish his photos of our special day forever.

Reviewed on 10/16/2015 Kimberly k

Pick up the phone and nab this guy. His photos are stunning. The light. The energy. The LOVE...The attention to detail. All captured so wonderfully. He is a calm and very unobtrusive presence in a very intimate, emotional day. His love for his work shows in his art--the... Read More shots have interesting focal points, great lighting and the COLOUR!! Magnifique..And if that isn't enough, his fees are reasonable. Still not sold?? He communicates--and this helped immensely with the pre-wedding frayed nerves..All in all, Justin takes pride in his work. So glad he captured this very special moment in our lives.

Reviewed on 5/10/2015 Nicole g

One of the greatest parts of planning our wedding was having the opportunity to meet and work with Justin. When my fiance and I got engaged the first vendor we began searching for was a photographer. We interviewed 10 people and found Justin to be one of the most driven,... Read More professional, and talented people we had ever met. We went to multiple locations for our day long engagement shoot with Pacific City being our final destination where Justin literally took a wave for us (luckily his equipment was all okay)! Our wedding venue had pretty low lighting, but Justin went multiple times before the wedding day to figure out how he was going to be able to get the best pictures in the space. He and his team rigged up an entire lighting system and they were able to get the most gorgeous photos! Justin was such a pleasure to work with and I am so grateful he was a part of our special day!

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Alexandria G

We found Justin through The Knot a little over a year ago and had him take our engagement photos at Cape Kiwanda. Those photos came out AMAZING, we were so pleased we booked him for our wedding day as well. He and his second photographer were amazing and so attentive at the... Read More wedding. Justin was always easy to communicate with and makes sure you feel comfortable during photos so you have the best experience and the best photos!

Reviewed on 7/08/2016 Arielle L

Oh man. Justin, you are just an extraordinary human. We were so lucky to have Justin as our photographer. He was an amazing communicator, made us feel at ease, even chased us down a mountain on our snowboards for engagement photos! He is the most kind soul and expert in his... Read More craft. He not only captures gorgeous photos, he is profound at capturing those little intimate moments. We could not have asked for a better photographer to witness and capture our magical day. We love you, Justin!!

Reviewed on 2/22/2016 Jerlyn A

First and foremost I want to say sorry Justin we didn't write the review any sooner! haha. This guy is amazing, my wife and I had him for our wedding on august 8th and he is talented, choose this man! He really loves what he does and is very personable. Justin is very adaptable... Read More and can cater to the best of your various needs. We know there are those bridezillas (even groomzillas) rest assure this man knows what he is doing. Simply...if you are reading this review and looking at his website, just choose him.

A very Portland affair

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Melissa P

Justin is a super nice guy, and the quality of his photography is astounding. He was happy to work with us on a custom package for our event. He has an amazing eye with popping colors and gorgeous compositions. Justin is veryprofessional and not at all intrusive while... Read More wandering about to get candid shots. Be sure to have some ideas of things you may want photos of, props and anything else to help liven things up.

Wedding and engagement photos

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 kristal p

I cannot say enough great things about Justin and his work! He is professional, has an amazing response time, listens, and does everything in his power to accommodate scheduling requests. Justin did both our engagement and wedding photos and we have loved both. Book Justin and... Read More you will not be disappointed!

Great Engagement Photo Session

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Lucy O

My fiance and I asked Justin to photograph our wedding and within a day he provided me with a quick response and details about his pricing. Justin also asked if we would like to take engagement photos. We were able to meet with Justin on a trip up to Portland where we had a... Read More couple-hour long engagement photo session in which Justin took tons of photos in several beautiful locations. He gives great direction and made us feel really comfortable. He was prompt, professional, and had our photos back to us within three weeks, which we really appreciated considering he photographed two other weddings the same weekend. We now have some beautiful engagement photos and feel like we really got to know Justin. I think we'll be much more comfortable with him on our wedding day and I'm very excited to include Justin as our photographer for our wedding!

Reviewed on 5/11/2015 Sarah L

We've used Justin many times for family pictures (wedding was a long time ago) and have been 100% satisfied every single time. we recommend him to every newly engaged couple we know. He's the hardest working photographer I've ever met and is willing to do just about anything to... Read More get a great shot. He also works great with us to edit this or highlight that. He takes way more photos than the average photographer too so you can gaurentee you have a completely beautiful selection. He's easy to get along with and listens to our suggestions. My husband always feel clueless about how to pose and so we really appreciate his direction and creativity. We will be using him for years to come.

Justin Lee

Justin Lee loves passionately loves photography, the Pacific Northwest, technology, animals, coffee, and music. Most of all he is a lover of people and envies everyone who has siblings, since he is an only child! He prides himself on going above and beyond anyone's ability and effort to produce the best candid shots possible. He will as much as sing a song for his subject to get them to break into genuine laughter!