Boston and Destination, MA

Boston, New England and Beyond!

Trash The Dress

Boston and Destination, MA

Perfect!

Reviewed on 1/08/2015 Kimberly L

Justine recently did our wedding in December 2014 and she was absolutely fabulous. She immediately makes you feel comfortable and her pictures are beyond stunning! Her images are unimaginable. She is very professionally and timely. I 100% recommend her to anyone as a vendor. You... Read More can't do better!

Excellent photographer!

Reviewed on 11/11/2014 Kelly L

We could not have been happier with Justine! We were challenged with a rainy day and transportation issues, and Justine handled it like a pro! You cannot even tell it rained in any of our pictures! She captured all of the special moments and felt like we could re-live our big... Read More day through all of the pictures. We have so many favorite pictures, it will be tough to choose which to be included in the album! We would highly recommend Justine to anyone looking for a great wedding photographer.

Amazingly talented

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Stefania A

Justine was amazing! She is professional, prompt, and talented. Her photos tell a story and they came out beautifully. She was so great to work with. Highly recommend her!

True artist & pleasure to work with!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Casey G

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Justine! Her work is simply breathtaking. After a long search for the right photographer, it was apparent that Justine stood far out from the rest. It was evident from her pictures that she has a natural artistic ability and... Read More impeccable attention to detail. From beginning to end, Justine was nothing but a true professional. She was totally reliable, prompt in answering any questions, and offered creative ideas to guide us through the planning process. The day of the wedding, Justine made me feel completely at ease. Justine and her second shooter – also very talented – were a pleasure to work with. I couldn't imagine better personalities to have around me during the day. They had a fun, laid back, yet professional demeanor. As soon as they arrived, I knew I was in good hands. When the nerves started to hit, Justine knew how to make us feel at ease and relaxed. One thing that initially drew us in to Justine was the sincerity in her photographs. They appeared natural; not overly posed or cheesy. Through her expertise and advice, Justine got us into our element so she could capture those genuine moments. After the wedding, Justine promptly got us our photographs. I couldn’t have been more impressed with the final result. The pictures were breathtaking. Justine delivered 100%. She is a true artist with a unique ability to capture all the big, important moments, as well as all the small intimate moments that often go unnoticed. Her photographs are a constant reminder of all the emotion and magic of the day. I couldn’t have been happier to have chosen her for our wedding. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Breathtaking Photos

Reviewed on 10/29/2014

My daughters wedding was perfectly captured by Justine. The pictures are beautiful, fun and creative.

proposal/engagement session

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Jessica N

My fiance and I were lucky enough to have Justine present during our proposal and the photos came out amazing!! The creative angle and quality of each photo added so much beauty to our special moment. I have always admired all of Justine's photography work and feel incredibly... Read More fortunate and excited to have Justine Yandle Photography capture my wedding next Fall.

Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Elizabeth L

Justine was absolutely amazing! The photos were absolutely gorgeous and she truly captured the essence of our wedding. She is such a sweetheart and a true pleasure to work with. I can't recommend her enough!

Justine to the Rescue!

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Rebecca F

We could not be happier! My husband and I are not very photogenic, and we don’t really like our pictures taken because we always seem to look awkward. But Justine took amazing, non-awkward photos, and we’re so happy with the results! She arrives on time (even with traffic – she... Read More travels with plenty of extra time, just in case!), and she is very professional, organized, friendly, and comfortable to work with. She’s really flexible if you have particular preferences or ideas for poses, but even if you’re not quite sure what you want, she knows exactly what to do. It’s great having two photographers (Justine and her assistant) because we were able to see a lot of different perspectives of the same events! And here’s the best part – not only did Justine take our photos, but she basically saved my wedding day. My hairdresser was very rude and did a terrible job, so just an hour before the ceremony, my hair was a frizzy, curly, scraggly mess - not quite what I had hoped for. My bridesmaids suggested that I brush it out, so I did, and it looked even worse. I just looked into the mirror, and my heart sank. I had no idea what to do. Then, right as I was giving up hope, Justine arrived. It just so happens that she is both a photography expert AND a hair expert. ;) She borrowed my maid of honor’s curling iron, sat me down, and curled my hair. By the time she was done, my hair looked better than ever, and it lasted the entire evening. And needless to say, it looked perfect in the photos. We highly recommend Justine as a wedding photographer. She'll take extraordinary photographs that will last a lifetime, and if you're having trouble, she'll help you out in any way that she can. I cannot thank her enough. Choosing her for our wedding was one of the best decisions we made. Thank you, Justine!! :)

Can't choose a favorite!

Reviewed on 10/28/2014 Sarah R

Justine Yandle Photography did our engagement session, and we seriously cannot pick out a favorite. Each photo is as beautiful and unique as the next. Justine was so creative with us and with the location (Charles River, Boston), so every shot feels brand new. People were... Read More remarking that our shoot should be in a bridal magazine! She is that good! Professionally, Justine was super prompt, helpful, and responsive before, during, and after the shoot, which brides can really appreciate when working with so many vendors/venues. She is kind and passionate - everything you want when documenting the most important moments of your life! Thrilled to have her shooting our wedding next summer. Cannot recommend enough.

Fabulous eye and felt like family!

Reviewed on 10/26/2014 Sarah Y

I can not say enough good things about Justine! She is friendly, calming, and organized. Justine met with us prior to the wedding to listen to our vision and she took notes and was very engaging. We connected through email often and she would allows follow up, even with simple... Read More questions. The day of she showed up on time and began shooting right away. She made sure to capture all the moments and more that we went over. My husband, who does not like his photo being taken loved her, he was able to relax and she was able to get some amazing shots of us! I felt like Justine was a quiet presence throughout the day, just tucked out of sight and never in the way of guests. We wanted primarily photojournalistic style photographs and that is what she delivered! She also took some great formals to appease our families and picked locations that had great lighting. Her assistant was also an asset to have, cutting our formal photo time in half so that we could get on to the cocktail hour. Justine even sent a sneak peak photo a week or so after, which I found so thoughtful. Shortly after we were provided digital access to our photos. There are so many great color as well as black and white shots that it is going to be hard to choose from. My husband and I, highly recommend Justine to anyone that is need for a great photographer!

Beautiful photos and a pleasure to work with!

Reviewed on 10/20/2014 kristen e

My fiancé and I searched through dozens of websites looking for a photographer before finding Justine. We loved her photos and after meeting her for the first time, we knew she'd be a perfect fit for what we were looking for. It was important to us that we found someone who we... Read More felt comfortable around and could act ourselves in front of. Justine is awesome. She's laid back, fun, and puts you at ease. She did both our engagement photos and wedding day photos. They are stunning. Both the formal photos and candids came out beautifully. The colors are amazing and she was able to capture all the important details of our day. Justine is very talented at what she does, and she is as professional and responsive as she is fun to be around!

An Incredible Experience

Reviewed on 3/02/2014

When my husband and I decided to have a destination wedding in Puerto Rico I knew right away that Scott was the best photographer to capture the beautiful location and the personalities of those at our intimate event. The booking process almost seemed too easy. He and Stephanie... Read More were both prompt and professional in every aspect. Planning a wedding from afar was not always an easy task. However, Scott was the one part of our event I did not worry about at all. He was extremely flexible and such a pleasure to have at our wedding. When our schedule ran late on our wedding day he didn't bat an eye and helped me feel so much better when I started to get stressed about it. In fact, several of our family and friends came up to us at our wedding and commented on how personable and friendly Scott was. I can't say enough good things about how wonderful Scott was to work with on our wedding day but the best part of our experience was afterwards when we received our photos. First, he sent me an e-mail preview of a few photos the day after our wedding before he had even landed back in Boston. Then, he was very clear on the time frame for which we could expect to see our proofs and adhered to it exactly. And finally, wow, our photos were amazing! He had every photo I could have wanted and some of things I didn't even know we're happening. He has an incredible eye for capturing the beauty of the location and the natural interaction of people. It was an incredible value for the cost and if I had to choose a photographer for another event, I would choose Scott every time.

Beautiful!!!

Reviewed on 10/08/2013 AMY

Can not speak any higher about Justine! She was absolutely amazing! Her work speaks for itself! She had us meet her in her home and we felt completely comfortable with her. She was a great fit for us. We had our engagement pics taken with her and Emily. They made it so fun and... Read More had so many pictures that were so beautiful! Our wedding was just as amazing. She is very professional, responded promptly and was reasonably priced. We got the larger of the packages for our package and everything was well worth every penny. We plan on using her in the future when we start a family and we are looking forward to it!

Justine Yandle Photography brings out the beauty in your wedding!

Reviewed on 10/05/2013 Betsy H

Justine was so fun to work with and so involved in the process of capturing our wedding just the way we wanted to remember it. We also had engagement photos taken with her which were so fun to use for our Save The Date cards. Justine is classy, professional, hardworking, and... Read More easy to collaborate with. She is super creative and personalizes her work to you and your spouse to be. I was so impressed with the way she photographed the wedding from when we were getting ready until the end of the night. She made sure we were comfortable and happy with her work and she didn't leave our wedding until she photographed everything we wanted her to. I would recommend Justine Yandle Photography to anyone who is getting married! Thank you Justine!

It all went by so fast, but we have the most amazing pictures to remind us.

Reviewed on 10/03/2013 Malinda L

I have know Justine through mutual friends for many years and had seen her work evolve through her schooling and gaining experience. When it came time to choose a photographer for our wedding I immediately thought to get in touch with Justine. Although I knew her and felt... Read More comfortable with her it was her amazing creativity and beautiful work that brought us together. When I first met with her to discuss my wedding I told her that I wasn't just looking for a wedding photographer, I also wanted to form a relationship for all my family's future milestones. Although you're on The Knot to find vendors and ideas for your future nuptials I will tell you that whether you live down the street or miles away once you work with Justine you will want her there to capture all your milestones as well. So far Justine has not only photographed my wedding but also a few other important moments. For example she did a mini session with my husband and I and our two fur babies when we found out my 13 year old Golden Retriever had Cancer. Her images for us will always be a reminder of the beauty and love we have in our lives. Best of luck in your search, but if it was up to me your search would end here. Happy Wedding Planning!

Amazing pictures!

Reviewed on 9/25/2013 mike h

Justine was fantastic. Every one of her pictures POP, and everyone keeps telling us how amazing the pictures came out. She was able to capture the most amazing moments and emotions, and looking through the pictures truly makes me feel like I'm reliving the night over and over... Read More again. If you have the opportunity to work with Justine, I HIGHLY recommend it.

Reviewed on 9/19/2013 Sarah H

If you are looking for a photographer for your wedding day, look no further! Justine is simply the best. We chose a package for our wedding that included an engagement shoot in addition to our wedding day and we were blown away by the pictures she took of us and our friends... Read More and family. Justine has a knack for seeing a location and what would make a great picture. She's also great at helping you with poses, making you feel comfortable and capturing great candids. Along with being an extremely talented photographer and capturing your best angles and expressions, Justine is also a blast to be around, and is so thoughtful and kind. She was very responsive and always available to help us with questions and recommendations for other vendors she worked for. I would recommend Justine 100 times! We love our pictures so much that we can't decide which ones to print and display. More than we could have asked for for our wedding photography.

Absolutely amazing

Reviewed on 8/23/2013 Nicole D

In a word, Justine is incredible. My husband, family, and myself are all over-the-moon in love with our wedding photographs. The photos from our wedding were very high on my list of "things I care about most" and Justine absolutely delivered. She was always quick to respond... Read More to emails, flexible in scheduling, and was even great at controlling some trouble-making groomsmen :) We are having a hard time deciding which photos to print for our home because we love so many of them! I am thrilled we chose Justine as our photographer and we will treasure the photos she took forever.

Everything I imagined and more...

Reviewed on 8/22/2013 Meghan C

We were so happy with our photos, and working with Justine and her second photographer was a real pleasure. We were on the same page from the start, and she was so open to all of my ideas. I didn't have one concern on my wedding day as far as photography, I knew they were going... Read More to come out perfect....and they did. Look forward to working with her again!!

Justine captures those beautiful candid moments

Reviewed on 8/21/2013 Briah M

Justine is an incredibly talented, skilled and artistic photographer. She is fun, young and in-tune to all of the latest trends in wedding photography! Just check out her Facebook and Pinterest page. From my initial e-mail inquiry to the days after my wedding day she was an... Read More absolute pleasure to work with. She was professional, offered great advice, and eased any concerns I had to make sure I would get the types of photos I desired for my wedding day. My husband and I really wanted a photographer that had a photojournalistic style and have the ability of capturing those beautiful candid moments. Justine was able to do that and more. She also took beautiful portraits and suggested other wonderful ideas for us and our bridal party. I would highly recommend her to any bride looking to get married in the New England area and beyond. She's simply amazing!

Happily Married with Stunning Photographs!!

Reviewed on 8/13/2013 Kristin J

We cannot say enough wonderful things about Justine and her amazing photography! We opted to do engagement photos as a chance for us to get to know our photographer and we are so glad we did (Would highly recommend)! Not only were the photos amazing but it gave us an opportunity... Read More to interact and get to know Justine. We found she was incredibly easy and flexible to work with. She was open to all of our creative ideas and all of her plans meshed really nicely with our own. She was always prompt for appointments and very professional. Justine and her second shooter, Emily, captured the most important moments of our wedding and they did so beautifully. We received our images in a pretty package and found that not only were there color photos but almost all were in black and white as well, which was amazing! These images are a reminder of our special celebration and we will cherish these photos for a lifetime. We have already recommended Justine to our friends who have also chosen to work with her. We hope we can work with Justine again soon in the near future.

great photos and quick turn over

Reviewed on 6/03/2013 Jessa K

our photos came so quickly after the wedding and they came out really well! she came the day of the wedding and helped out with how things should run, which i really appreciated, i basically turned to her for everything. the only minimal complaint that i had was that she left... Read More early, i realize that we only paid for a certain amount of time, but she advised us that we wouldn't need her for very long, but i think she was wrong, i wish that she had stayed longer and got a few more group shots and candids of people dancing. i also felt as though the posed photos were good, but i would have liked a few more.

Justine Yandle Wedding Photography

Reviewed on 4/29/2013 Michael C

Justine is an amazing photographer and we were so pleased with her work. The photos were beautiful...everything from the ceremony to family portraits to the overall scene (floral arrangements, location, etc. she really got it all). Justine is also extremely professional. She was... Read More quick to reply to all emails and set up a time for us to meet to go over details. She also worked with us to create a custom package that fit our budget. On the day of the wedding, she was organized and adaptive. Our wedding was outdoors and very "do-it-yourself"…Justine had no problem finding a spot to take formal photos and worked with the conditions. She kept us on schedule to make sure all portraits were taken, and also had us (bride & groom) take photos in several locations on the property to have variation. The photos are truly gorgeous and we had so many to choose from to share with our family. I highly recommend Justine as a wedding photographer.

Reviewed on 11/04/2012 Vanessa C

I am finally getting around to writing my review from my July 2012 wedding. I used Justine Yandle for my photographer. She was so responsive and professional throughout the whole wedding process and really made it stress free for us. Not only did we love her personality, her... Read More pictures were amazing! There was not one picture that we didn't like! She got every beautiful moment without being in out face. We could not have been happier! Not only were her services amazing, she has such a warm and inviting personality! I would highly recommend her and her team!

Great Photographer!

Reviewed on 10/18/2012 Deborah G

Justine was professional and friendly and I felt at ease with her taking my photographs!

TO Justine Yandle Photography