Justy Photography is a wedding photographer

In 2007, after I started college, my dad bought me my first camera: a Nikon D70s. It was the most precious gift I had ever received. It allowed me to go through life capturing beautiful memories every single day. Once I began photographing people I realized it was what I was meant to do. After a conversation with a friend, I decided to name my camera Justy. It was at this point in my life that I felt as though I had a purpose. Justy became more than a tool to document moments; it also became my best friend. Without her, I would not have as much passion, success and joy in my life as I do now.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Washington DC, MD, VA,PA, NYC and destination (202) 763-2021
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Tiffany W

After meeting with several skilled photographers we selected Eylul. She stood out to us because unlike many in the industry she had studied photography in school and was only doing photography to make a living. It was not simply a side gig for her to make extra money. She is... Read More experienced in many different types of photography (not just weddings) - again a sign that love for the art, not just money drives her. She described her passion for her work in ways that we did not hear from other photographers. Additionally, Eylul was honest. She spoke truthfully about what she enjoyed most about her work as well as the less than glamorous aspects. We were able to build trust with her quickly because of this as many photographers tried to sugarcoat things or just tell us what we wanted to hear. If you are looking for a photographer who knows how to use her camera and understands intimately how light works, someone who can work even if technology and special effects fail, Eylul is a great choice! Our wedding pictures came out beautifully despite the fact that it rained the entire time we were outside that day and our engagement pictures were unique with moonlight shots that made a roadway flanked by a city highway ramp look as if we were doing a romantic dance on top of a planet at night. Eylul is very skilled and a genuine person. We highly recommend her.

2017-10-11T02:40:56 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much for choosing us! It was an honor assisting you on your special day! Best, Justy Photography

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Cindy O

We are so thrilled with our engagement pictures! Eylul did such a great job, put us at ease knowing we were working with someone who was so professional and made us feel comfortable! Definitely recommend!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Michaela I

Eylul and Jordan shot my engagement session and it was so much fun! Eylul really knew how to make us feel comfortable and natural in front of the camera and she always gave clear directions to get the best photos. The hour went by so quickly! And the photos we got back for so... Read More unbelievably beautiful, I love them! Definitely recommend!

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Smokie J

Eylul did a spectacular job on our wedding day! Right from the start, the conversations we had were professional yet relaxed. She made me feel like I was the only client she had. She was so attentive and it showed during our photo shoot. Her professional eye is spot-on. She... Read More made us feel like models! Even afterward, her digitals were delivered quickly and were beautifully edited. I highly recommend contacting her. You won't regret it!

2017-10-11T02:41:32 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much for choosing us! It was a pleasure getting to know your beautiful family and assisting you on your special day! Best, Justy Photography

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Khamla K

We hired Eylul to do our engagement and wedding photos. Words cannot describe how happy we were with the photos! Not only was she an amazing photographer who captured magical moments, she was also professional, knowledgeable, and attentive to our concepts and visions. If... Read More you're up for a great adventure and want to remember and relive it, Eylul is the best photographer to capture it!

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Kelli R

Eylul spent time chatting with us before the wedding, both over the phone and over tea, in order to get to know us and get an idea of what we would like. She nailed it! We were very happy with the candid and often very creative photos she took. It was nice to have someone we... Read More felt comfortable with for such a personal day. Thank you, Eylul!

Reviewed on 9/15/2017 Lisa G

Eylul did a great job with our engagement photos! We had wanted to include our dogs and horse in some of them, and she did a great job of capturing the moment while dealing with their limited attention spans.

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Sandrine G

Eylul is the perfect choice for couples who not only want high-quality pictures taken by a talented photographer but also to have a great time with a really nice person. Eylul made us feel at ease and came up with recommendations and ideas we wouldn't have thought about on our... Read More own. She really captured the moment and the pictures are very beautiful. We had a great time during our session with her and we highly recommend her to all couples!

2017-10-11T02:43:32 Response from the vendor

Thank you for choosing us! It was an honor assisting you! Best, Justy Photography

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Marjorie V

Eylul is Amazing! Her work is incredible! She truly captured the moment. She picked the perfect place for my friend to have her engagement shoot. Her dedication and vision to the pictures were absolutely amazing. We couldn't ask for a better photographer.

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Cara F

Eylul was wonderful to work with from the very start. She met my fiance and I for a cup of coffee and she wanted all of the details for our big day. The best part was that she had thought of things that had not even crossed our minds, really helping us pull together the ideal... Read More package to capture our day. We had spent hours checking out other photographers in the D.C. area, but we knew that we wanted to stick to a reasonable budget. When I came across Eylul's website, I was blown away by her artistic style and sure enough, all of that came through in each of our photographs. We have them all over the house now and each time I walk by one, I smile. Thank you, Eylul!!!

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Lauren L

Ellie did our engagement photos and was AMAZING. She worked with us to make the shoot unique and captured every shot we asked for. We are very glad we chose her and would recommend her to others.

Reviewed on 5/05/2017 Julia J

Eylul and her partner did an amazing job for our wedding. She captured both the candids and portraits that we hoped for. With a large family, she did a great job running the show and keeping us moving. My husband, who has done photography for weddings in the past, was very... Read More impressed by our photos. Eylul was professional, energetic, and produced a terrific result. I highly recommend working with her for a wedding or any other event.

Reviewed on 5/04/2017 Madyson H

Incredible photographer! We had such a fun shoot and the results were wonderful.

Reviewed on 4/28/2017 Veronica K

Eylul is incredible! She was amazing to work with from beginning to end, and her photos are absolutely gorgeous. Our engagement and wedding photos all look like they are out of a fairy tail. Eylul is organized, professional, and a true artist. Our wedding day was a... Read More whirlwind but she knew exactly what to do, and we were so relieved to have her there. She had so many ideas, and she worked tirelessly to capture the spirit and the beauty of the day. Beyond having great ideas and amazing talent, Eylul is also flexible, responsive, and absolutely reliable. She really went above and beyond to create beautiful photos. We are so thrilled that we hired her, and we can't wait to have her capture our future life events! Hire Eylul - you'll be in extremely capable hands.

Reviewed on 4/04/2017 Jaclyn L

Eylul is an incredibly talented photographer. We had such a blast shooting our engagement pictures with her! She is fun, knowledgable, and an absolute delight to work with. Eylul was prompt and professional, and made the experience easy and personalized to our style and taste.... Read More We couldn't be more thrilled with the pictures, and can't wait to share them with our friends and family. Don't hesitate to book with her!!

Reviewed on 12/26/2016 Robb A

Eylul is not only a very talented photographer, but also a super friendly and fun person! She captured our surprise engagement with stunning photos and we had a great time getting to know one another as the photo shoot continued. The images are beautiful and the detail is... Read More remarkable. Hire her!

Reviewed on 12/22/2016 Robin N

The right choice for those who always want the best.

Reviewed on 12/22/2016 Caroline E

Catches the best moments in various of angles and makes the best shot permanent...

Reviewed on 12/22/2016 Burak c

Eylul is an outstanding photographer. We were so happy with the photos and her creativity. She added the touch of fun. We loved her photojournalistic style and couldn't be happier with the outcome .

Meet The Manager

Eylul

Justy Photography is a wedding photographer from Rockville, Maryland. We service weddings throughout the DMV including DC, VA, MD and PA. Justy Photography is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the Washington D.C. wedding industry for 5 years. We specialize in Wedding, event, engagement and portrait photography.