Beautiful photography and beautiful smiles!

JZ Photography consists of the husband and wife team of Jason and Jennifer and our business partner Paul. Our mission is to provide you with quality photographs that you will cherish forever, all while keeping you smiling and having fun. We provide a wide range of options, all completely open to your individual needs. Our wedding packages are for a full days coverage, up to three photographers with two at a minimum and most importantly....freedom to choose! We provide completely open and customizable packages that YOU create to fit your needs. We can't wait to meet you and capture memories with you!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Bridal Portraits, Engagement, Trash The Dress

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums, Photo + Video

7 Mace Ln, Lancaster, PA PA, NJ, MD, DE (717) 413-8956

Reviewed on 9/01/2017 Lauren C

JZ photography captured our special day like no one else could. They arrived before both myself and my husband to set up and determine the absolute best angles to make every shot perfect. They were professional, friendly and full of energy. JZ photography captured every... Read More moment on camera and preserved our special day forever. We could not have asked for a better photographer, they really go out of their way to think of every little detail.

2017-09-01T04:59:18 Response from the vendor

Lauren and Andrew, thank you so much for the kind words. We can't express how much we enjoyed spending the day with you!

Reviewed on 2/21/2017

Jason at JZ Photography was by far the best vendor that I worked with during wedding planning. His responsiveness was above and beyond my expectations. Jason and his wife Jen were a pleasure to meet with before the wedding and were wonderful during the day of the wedding. Our... Read More pictures were edited and delivered to us so quickly. The photos were phenomenal and my husband and I plan to continue to work with him in the future for other occasions. I highly suggest his services, as you will not be disappointed!

2017-05-25T13:38:11 Response from the vendor

Holly, thank you. You and David were a true pleasure to work with and we enjoyed every minute of photographing your wedding.

Reviewed on 1/14/2018 Kymberly H

We cannot not say enough good things about Jason and his staff. So awesome to work with and such amazing work. He is just wonderful.

Reviewed on 11/30/2017 Jennifer W

A husband and wife team who actually made my husband smile! Jason’s personality fit in so well with us. Some things ran behind but Jason and Jen kept everything running smoothly, which put my mind at ease. Couldn’t have asked for a nicer team! Highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Chris S

Jason and Jen were amazing. From consulting in the beginning, through posing and coming up with some great shots. Professional, and we enjoyed them very much.

2017-06-23T17:38:32 Response from the vendor

Thank you Chris! You and Jen were a pleasure to be with and made our job so easy. Congratulations and wishing you endless happy years together!

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 Jessica C

Jason was amazing to work with for our special day. He was very relaxed and knows exactly what he is doing. After the wedding I contacted him about seeing if he could photoshop my sister and brother who could not be at my wedding into a couple family pictures. The pictures... Read More turned out amazing and you can not even tell they were not there on the day of wedding! I would recommend jzphotography to anyone looking for a photographer on their special day!

2017-05-25T13:37:27 Response from the vendor

Jess and Brian, thank you so much for inviting us into your lives to capture your wedding day!

Jason R Ziegler

I began formally studying photography 10 years ago, so that I could capture images of my then 1 year old son. Since then, I have studied with the NY Institute of Photography as well as 100's of hours of classes, seminars and written lessons. Most importantly...I want to have fun with you while we capture your life's memories. My team and I can't wait to meet you!