Documentary, Lifestyle

Trash The Dress

Second Shooter Available

4700 California Ave, Seattle, WA (808) 371-7725

Reviewed on 8/22/2016 Stacy W

Absolutely thrilled with John's photography! He took both our engagement and wedding photos and they turned out beautiful! To top it all off, he mailed us a custom wood box, flash drive and accordion book. Everyone who has viewed the pictures have been amazed. He took plenty... Read More of pictures and captured every moment. Prices were very competitive as well. I would highly recommend!

Reviewed on 6/07/2016 Caryn C

Super fun to work with, very professional and fun, and the final photos were amazing! They got amazing shots not only of my husband and myself, but also managed to get some very special photos of our family and friends. Photos arrived exactly 1 month after our wedding date, too!

Reviewed on 5/22/2016 Hannah C

John did both our engagement shoot and our wedding and the photos are better than I could have hoped for!! Highly recommended. The photos are gorgeous and artistic.

Reviewed on 5/03/2016 Sharie P

I haven't seen the photos yet but I can already tell they will be awesome. John and Kim helped with my wedding this past weekend and they were great. So easy to work with and they had so many great ideas! My bridal party loved working with them. Thank you John and Kim. Can't... Read More wait to see how they turn out!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Kiri Y

We're so glad we picked K and J studios for our wedding photography! John and Keoni were our photographers. They're professional, creative, fun to work with, and their self-service photo booth was a huge hit at our wedding reception! We started our big day with pre-wedding... Read More photo shoot. I think both of us were a bit nervous at first, but John and Keoni were able to make us feel at ease and they took some very creative and sweet photos of us. They were also good at capturing precious moments and action shots. The photos of our ceremony and reception are so vibrant and natural, going through them feels like reliving the day again. We also must mention how we received our final photos. They arrived within 6 weeks after our wedding, and came in a custom wood USB, in a custom wood box, and a view-master that had a reel with some of our pictures on it! The quality and the thoughtfulness were simply impressive. Last but not least, we love their photo booth. It comes with a custom backdrop, props, and is entirely self-service. It prints two photo strips - one for the guests and one for the couple to keep. You can even get digital copies of the photos afterwards. We all had so much fun with it! We'd definitely recommend K and J studios to anyone looking for wedding or event photography. Huge thanks to John and Keoni for making our wedding extra special, and for preserving it so beautifully for years to come!

Amazing photographers!

Reviewed on 9/12/2015 Robin M

John and Keoni both photographed our wedding and they were phenomenal. I had decided on a different photographer earlier but then read a lot of bad reviews on them and it made me really worried so I started looking elsewhere. We originally met K+J Studios at a Wedding Show and I... Read More instantly fell in love with the sample pictures they had. They were fun and not overly posed or fake and they had beautiful coloring and lighting; I knew they'd be a great addition to our wedding. I was a little nervous at first because of their minimal experience but I figured everyone has to start somewhere and I had faith they would do a wonderful job and they did not let us down at all. They also did our engagement pictures which was an ordeal in and of itself. Both photographers came and we walked around downtown Seattle for two hours while they took hundreds of pictures of us, and they were fantastic. At the wedding, they actually beat both of us to the church. And then the rest of the evening was flawless. I never felt rushed or awkward, they both made us feel so at ease, even though my my husband apparently kept having to retie his shoes and put his jacket on and off to get good pictures. They got beautiful pictures during the ceremony and were never obtrusive or in the way. After the ceremony, we got to have a little more fun and they got us to climb a play toy (not an easy feat in a large wedding dress, but it was so fun). And the pictures at the ceremony were incredible. They got lots of photos of our guests which I loved. Our only complaint was that it took a little bit to get our pictures back (just barely over 6 weeks), but once we got the pictures back it was so worth it! Not only did they give us hundreds of incredibly beautiful and perfect pictures, but they gave them to us on a picture-personalized wooden USB in a picture-personalized wooden box and they gave us a 3D picture viewer with pictures from the wedding!! It was super awesome and we were so unbelievably impressed!!

Professional, Artistic and Experienced

Reviewed on 11/20/2014 Sarah N

Keoni is a top-notch photographer. He has a great attitude and a silent confidence that really brought a sense of calm to a hectic wedding party, and that only comes with experience. The pictures came out so beyond what we were expecting, he really has an eye to capture the... Read More magic and emotion of the moment. I've worked with a lot of photographers, and for weddings, I'd recommend K&J above all of them.