Authentic • Genuine • Real

“People are always more important” understand that I’m talking about you. You are more important. Your memories. Your experiences. Your values for how you want to preserve this sacred day. We are inspired by your story and have a passion to make it come to life. This passion fuels our desire to truly come along side your values, understand your love, and tell your unique story. We Can't wait to get to know you and your story. Ooo! And don't forget to ask about our "GIFT REGISTRY" Program!!!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

0c8d5aab 564e 4969 83d1 f2c9134807e2~rs 100
A2f84579 05f6 4400 aa0c 4597c7a89d92~rs 100
340be60c 20f2 414a addb 4083a1d96c7a~rs 100
9f08a459 f4b9 433a 96a4 cf8bc9e1b3dd~rs 100

New England and Beyond. (I LOVE to TRAVEL!) (603) 703-2626

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Meghan B

I don’t know where to begin…Kris Lenox is truly one-of-a-kind and the absolute best! She is so talented, detailed, and just a wonderful person on top of everything! I went through so many websites for wedding photographers during my planning, and when I saw her website it stood... Read More out from all the others, her work speaks for itself! I decided to give Kris a call to hear more about her approach and style for weddings. When I spoke to Kris on the phone (she gave me over an hour of her time before I even made the decision to book her!) I just knew she was “the one” :) Kris went above and beyond for my husband and me in so many ways. She truly and genuinely wanted to get to know us and hear our story so she could best show our love and who we are as a couple in her photographs. Kris has a way of making you feel truly special, and she shares in the joys and excitement of your love. Our engagement session was such a fun time – Kris met us at a restaurant (she picked a meaningful place to us too, where we had our first date!) and treated us to drinks and food before we went out to shoot. At the engagement shoot we had so much fun and felt at ease with her! Throughout the year leading up to the big day Kris would check in just to say hello or go over details and plans for the big day. She is incredibly detail-oriented and thinks of everything so that plans are set long before the big day. We received hand written cards and a sweet gift at Christmas from her, and over time she turned into a real friend besides our photographer, before our big day even arrived! A few weeks before our big day Kris drove a couple hours just to meet with us to go over the final details and timeline, which put us at ease and assured us once again that she was on top of everything! Once the wedding weekend arrived, Kris was there at our rehearsal just to get to know all our family and friends (and we had quite a few people at our wedding, and she remembered everyone’s names!!) and feel out the setting and meet the wedding coordinators. She fit in perfectly with our friends and family with her infectious bubbly and happy personality. On our big day, Kris and her second photographer were nothing short of amazing. It was the best day of our lives, and Kris captured so many emotional and sentimental moments that we will have forever. I worked with her after the wedding on our album, and it came out perfectly. Her work is outstanding, beautiful, authentic, and emotive. She was the best decision we made for our wedding (and our wedding was storybook perfect in every way)! We love Kris, and I know she will always be a part of our lives, because she is so much more than our amazing wedding photographer, she is a true friend and a wonderful person!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Lauren P

Kris is by far the most incredible wedding photographer I have ever met - and I have attended/been apart of a LOT of weddings. I'd give her 100 stars if I could. I am beyond thrilled with all of our wedding photographs - she captured all of the beautiful details and special... Read More moments I was hoping for, and put her artistic spin on it as well. And then, she was incredibly fast in getting me the images, which is amazing because everyone knows the second the wedding is over you are starving for pictures to look at. Also, she is just a lovely, friendly, positive person -- exactly the kind of person you want around you on your wedding day. As a bride it can be stressful when there are tons of people getting ready around you and so many moving pieces to the day. Kris was invisible at times (taking shots and moving around without causing disruption), and in charge when needed (directing family & bridal party shots efficiently so we didn't miss cocktail hour). She was easy to plan with and checked in over the months leading up to the wedding, quick to respond to emails/texts, and 100% on top of everything the day of. Best $ I spent on the wedding. She has the trifecta for a wedding photographer: 1) incredible talent 2) wonderful demeanor 3) responsive, professional, & fast service She is THE best. Look no further.

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Nichole H

Kris and her team were hired for a friends' wedding where I was a bridesmaid. I have been a bridesmaid many times, and Kris is the most dynamic and fun photographer I have ever had the pleasure of working with. She was not only a photographer but an entertainer, making sure all... Read More of the ladies were enjoying themselves while getting ready and making us feel extremely comfortable. When it came time for photo business, she helped us pose while making us feel natural. She went out of her way to experiment with shots of the dress and shoes, and all the while was completely non-invasive and professional. I highly recommend considering her team as part of your next event.

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Emily T

They say you get what you pay for. With Kris Lenox it is more like, "you get more than what you pay for and what you didn't know you needed, times 1000". Kris is a genuine person who is passionate about her work and making you look and feel your best. She is professional and... Read More fun. She gets amazing photographs that actually show who you are as a person, in the moment. There may be a few posed shots, cuz grandmas like them, but it is more about catching the moments and the feelings that went with it. I will forever tell everyone to use k. Lenox for their photography needs. She is absolutely the best! What's more is I know I will have a friend for life!

2017-10-17T18:28:35 Response from the vendor

OMG!!! This is amazing! Thank you sooo much for these kind words... and you are so true! You have a friend for life! Your wedding was so freakin' awesome!! So many memorable moments captured... and I LOVE... (I'm actually chuckling as I read it...) But... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Stephen M

In addition to providing quality, memorable pictures, Kris was so enjoyable to be around on Liz and Brian’s wedding day. She brought with her great energy, and truly felt like part of the wedding party, which proved helpful in capturing some candid moments. I recommend her... Read More highly.

2017-10-17T18:29:43 Response from the vendor

Lisa!!! (IS this you?!?!?) OMG!! Thank you for this!! And... I wish I could write a review on the ceremony you performed! (It was beyond amazing!!! ) Thank you for everything!!

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Sarah P

Kris was absolutely incredible! There aren’t enough nice things we could say about her and her work. We felt incredibly comfortable with her from the beginning. We got to know her more and more throughout the whole process and could really tell she cared a lot about us and our... Read More wedding. She treated us like good friends she had known forever. The day of our wedding she took away any anxiety we might have had. She is extremely responsive to any questions or concerns we had at any point during the year. Her pictures are absolutely stunning and captured the emotion of the event. I would not hesitate one second in recommending her!

2017-10-17T18:31:06 Response from the vendor

Sarah!!!! Thank you sooooo much! You and Matt have been so absolutely incredible! With every wedding that I photograph... I make new friends and learn something new. You two were no exception. I LOVED every minute of my time getting to know you and your... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Liz M

Kris is absolutely AMAZING! From the first time my husband and I spoke to her, we could tell she was passionate about her work and the couples she works with. She made us feel comfortable from the start and worked closely with us to finalize the flow of our day, and made sure... Read More all of our vendors were on the same page. Not only is she professional and a phenomenal photographer, but she is FUN!! She was very organized, which made our wedding party and family more relaxed--and she stuck to her timeline to make sure we got to our cocktail hour, which was important to us. Her follow up after the wedding was so great. Her websites were easy to navigate, she answered all of our questions promptly and she got our GORGEOUS picture back to us in, (what I think is), record time! We are so in love with the memories she captured from our wedding and will have the beautiful photographs to remind us forever. We are so happy to have found K Lenox Photography!!!

2017-10-17T18:33:22 Response from the vendor

Liz!!! Thank you sooo much!!!! Getting to know you and Brian has been awesome! From meeting for drinks and spending time with you on your wedding day- I'm so honored to have been able to capture these moments for you!!! And... I simply can't wait... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 Christian K

Amazing! The pictures Kristen and her team took were incredible. One of my groomsmen commented about a candid shot of himself "this is the best picture that has ever been taken of me in 30 years." Kristen was a pleasure to work with, had so much energy and fun to talk to. She... Read More was readily available by phone and email and kept in communication throughout the process. Would recommend and would choose again in a heartbeat.

2017-10-17T18:38:14 Response from the vendor

Wow!!! Thank you so much!!! Was that Groomsmen you speak of Jon?!?!?! LOL Tell him I say hi! haha. Seriously though... I had so much fun with you all! It was an awesome day with!!! Thank you for trusting me with such a huge responsibility!!... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Becky R

I have been waiting to write this review since before I even met Kris! I have been following K. Lenox Photography on Facebook and Instagram for a few years now. After we got engaged and before Charles and I even considered what our wedding date would be, I got in touch with Kris... Read More because I knew I wanted her as our photographer. When we met her for our engagement shoot, she was immediately more than a photographer - she was an instant friend. While our wedding details changed quite a bit from our original "plan," Kris was a HUGE support for both of us every single step of the way. From being a resource for all things wedding, to being a friend to talk, cry, (drink!) and laugh with - She went above and beyond what I ever imagined! On our wedding day, as she was taking detail shots of my dress, flowers, and rings, I sat and just watched her work her magic - She was so full of sincere joy and excitement, it was clear how much she loves her "job!!" She helped everything about the day go smooth and stress-free. And her acrobatics to get the perfect shot made her a huge hit with my family! ;-) The photos that Kris takes speak for themselves to her skill, talent, and passion. And once you meet her, her personality is just as beautiful as her photos!

2017-08-30T08:13:06 Response from the vendor

Becky and Charles !!! Oh My Goodness! You have a friend in me for life. Being able to photograph your wedding was such an honor. Meeting your friends and families really was just so amazing, but knowing that I made two new friends out of... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Mary H

My daughter got married 2 weeks ago and Kris Lenox was the wedding photographer. I don't know what I can say about her that has not been said many times before. She is the absolute BEST! Look no further! She excels in her field and is a cut above all the rest. Her results speak... Read More for themselves. Each photograph she takes is worth a thousand words! From the moment my daughter spoke with her on the phone she knew that she wanted Kris Lenox to be her wedding photographer!!! It was that phone conversation and, of course, Kris's beautiful website showcasing her exceptional talents and artistry and testimonials that sealed the deal . AND that was just from talking to her on the phone-even before she met her in person! Wait until you meet Kris in person! Kris is CHARISMATIC! When you are with her you feel HAPPY!!! You also immediately realize that she loves what she does and is crazy passionate about wedding photography!!! You just know that her photography on this most special of days will be everything you had hoped for and more! Just like she promises-she is authentic, personable, and emotive. So what wedding doesn't have all kinds of emotions? Kris will capture them all in heart warming detail. Especially the LOVE!!!Her photos are treasures my daughter, her husband and all of us will have for a lifetime! So, we all know that she is an enormously talented artist! Here's the bonus part!!! She is an amazing person as well!! She is unbelievably kind, energetic, enthusiastic and FUN!!!!!! She really got to know my daughter and future son-in-law. It was important to her to spend time with them and get to know their love story and who they are as people and who the most special people in their lives are. And, as she promised, she told the story of their beautiful wedding day as it unfolded from dawn until dusk and into the evening where their reception was capped off with amazing fireworks that lit up the sky and were reflected in a pond where the bride and groom stood hand in hand watching. She captured it all in amazing detail and artistry! There is no higher recommendation that I could give Kris. From the bottom of our hearts we are enormously grateful to her for being such a huge part of our daughter's wedding! We love you Kris!!!!! You are a friend for life!! XOXO Mary H Mother of the Bride

2017-07-17T22:47:30 Response from the vendor

Reading this brought tears to my eyes! I can't even begin to thank you for being so amazing and for welcoming me in with open arms. Photographing weddings brings me so much joy and happiness... but when I work with families as amazing as yours...... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Jaclyn S

We absolutely LOVE Kris!!! She is an amazing photographer and an amazing person. The pictures from our engagement photo shoot and our wedding are beautiful and will be treasured for many years to come. She is so sweet and fun, and she added that special touch to our special day.... Read More I cannot recommend her highly enough!

2017-07-17T22:49:24 Response from the vendor

Awe!!!!! Jacki and Jordan!!! You both are not only just a couple... but friends. Getting to know you more and more over the last year or so has been nothing but the most amazing experience for me. I'm grateful and happy to have been a... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Kristin M

WOW! Ever since I met Kris at a wedding expo I just knew we had to have her photograph our wedding. Her amazing positive attitude, passion and knowledge for what she does shines through in every single interaction you have with her. She always went above and beyond to make us... Read More feel comfortable in all of our shoots and was always responsive even when I had millions of questions from the time we booked her to right before our wedding day. Kris is truly amazing and would recommended her to any bride and groom looking for a wedding photographer!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Maureen G

Kris is just what you want in a wedding photographer, especially those brides who are planning from away from home. My entire planning process with Kris was easy and stress free – her online questionnaires for finalizing timeline, her speedy responses to emails, and regular... Read More check-ins put me at ease. When she showed up Friday afternoon for the rehearsal (she traveled early the day before just to get in a few extra photos and some extra prep time), I knew we were in good hands – she confirmed our key photos and even added a few family photos that we’d forgotten. Kris worked seamlessly with all our vendors – we had a "month of" wedding coordinator and a videographer among others-and Kris coordinated with them all to make sure we got all the things we needed. My coordinator highly praised Kris for her ease to work with (which is hugely important!). We had a somewhat strange timeline given different venues for ceremony and reception, and Kris was flexible and easy to work with as we moved around during the day. I made quite a lot of handmade crafts for the wedding, and she made sure to capture all those great details while still getting some private photos of my husband and I following the ceremony, and all the first look and wedding party photos we wanted. Kris is fun, energetic and totally organized. She made everyone feel calm and was willing to direct us to get everything taken care of. Our photos from the day are absolutely perfect. She truly captured the emotion of the day with her candid and unscripted photos. I feel like everyone looked beautiful and I couldn’t be happier with our family portraits and fun candids from the day. Kris is an expert at capturing natural light – I can’t believe how stunning everyone looks in all these photos!! And to top it all off – the turnaround time was amazing – we got a sneak peek before friends of ours who were married three months ago did! Mike (Kris’s second shooter for our day) was also great. The groomsmen had a blast and Mike was clutch at helping corral family members. Everyone loved his easy going and fun personality and how easy the two worked together. It says great things that the person Kris chose for her second shooter was also high energy, fun, calm and flexible. I cannot speak more highly of Kris. If you are looking for someone to capture the raw emotion and candid details of your day, while setting a fun, high energy tone, Kris is your gal! You will be so happy with the photos for years to come!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Amelia B

Kris was the best choice we could have made for our wedding photographer. Every part of the process was seamless. From our engagement shoot, to our timeline questionnaire and even small details on the wedding day, she was perfect. Her energy is fantastic and her passion for... Read More photography and capturing happiness is evident in her smile and her work. My guests and all of my vendors loved her! Both my husband and I knew that we'd found our photographer the moment we met her about a month before our engagment shoot and from then on, we didn't feel like we were just talking to a vendor when we'd hash out wedding details, but with an old friend. We couldn't be happier with all of our photos. Kris (and Greg- her day of second photographer) brought our wedding day to life. We couldn't be more thankful!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Katie S

I cannot even begin to explain how happy my husband and I are with our decision to have Kris photograph our wedding. My husband and met Kris (for the very first time) in Portsmouth, NH, literally a half an hour before shooting our engagement session. From the minute we sat down... Read More and spoke with her, we knew that she would be the best fit for us. Kris made our wedding day complete. She captured moments, without even knowing she was even present in the room. She helped me (as a stressed out, jittery Bride) feel so at ease during the final hours of prepping before walking down the aisle. She is such a talented photographer. Not only does she have a passion for photography, but she genuinely has a passion for her couples' love stories. I wish there were more stars on this review to give her, because she was BEYOND amazing. All my photos are beautiful, elegant and unscripted. She captured such real, raw emotions that you could not stage. Her photography surpass any wedding photos I have seen from other photographers. My family, husband and I to this day still appreciate her kindhearted words, her professionalism, her upbeat personality, her contagious laugh and smile..as these little things about her truly did help to make our day complete. She helped us both take in the day and all the little moments from beginning to end. I think a lot of photographers can be talented, but it takes a really great photographer to be so talented, genuine, and modest that when the wedding day/night is all said and done you can call your friend, not just "your photographer".

Reviewed on 10/01/2016 Alina J

PERFECTION! Kristen is passionate, detail-oriented, conscientious, and a complete joy to be around! We were sold on Kristen the very first time we met her. Her work is original and inspiring, and she put us completely at ease about the wedding photography process. Photographers... Read More are a huge part of any wedding day as they spend almost the entire day with the couple. Kristen was professional, respectful, super-accommodating, and mostly importantly, FUN to be around on our wedding day! She got all of the shots we requested of the wedding day, and so much more! Besides her personality and talent, her flexibility and willingness to work with the us to accommodate our needs was amazing! Kristen made the entire wedding photography process stress-free and delivered beautiful work. THANK YOU Kristen Lenox, you are the best out there!

Reviewed on 9/17/2016 Kayla C

Absolutely the best photographer out there! She is very personable, flexible, quick and does an amazing job! From the first time I met with Kris, I knew she was going to be not only my photographer but a friend. We instantly clicked and our visions came together within a blink... Read More of an eye. At our engagement photo shoot, it didn't matter where we went, we had a good time. It was very easy and carefree from a soon-to-be-bride and groom standpoint. There were no awkward poses. It all was natural. For only a few hours she got tons of high quality photos. Within a week we received our engagement photos. I found it very difficult to pick a few for our frames. I couldn't wait to see what was in store for our wedding. Throughout the wedding planning process she would check in periodically. The wedding community is quite the network and if I had difficulties finding a vendor in my area, I knew I could rely on her for providing a good recommendation. Her follow up system creates an amazing customer service satisfaction. Unless she's on vacation (we all get to have one), she replies to my email in 24 hours or less. With the wedding day quickly approaching, she has a simple questionnaire to fill out that doesn't take long. Basically letting her know all about the big day and what we want for group photos. Then we got together to go over the questionnaire. The plan was in motion and I had no concerns. I could easily forget about worrying about photography for our big day. The day of the wedding was finally here. I knew what time she was showing up, but didn't have to worry. We had a plan on when we needed to be together. She got her equipment set up and took the detail shots. When we were getting ready it was as if she wasn't even there. Only occasionally chiming in with direction on who needed to only slightly move so she could get her shot or the shot she envisioned. Our first look session was thought out ahead of time with her assistant getting one direction and Kris getting the other. There was no faking or re-doing. It was all in the moment. Then we went off to take photos around the venue. I knew from the first location she had some unbelievable shots. I was already excited to see the photos. Throughout the entire day she would sneak photos without anyone really noticing, but she also got everything I wanted and more. She treated my guests with kindness and respect and we all had a good time. The wedding is now over. We went on our honeymoon and I was expecting to receive the photos about a month later or longer. By the time I got back from the honeymoon, I had an email with the sneak peak and the blog. Within a few days I had our entire wedding gallery. A few days later I had our wedding album proof. After approval of the album, it took a day or two for her to HAND DELIVER the complete wedding album to me. It all arrived much faster than I had expected. I couldn't believe it. The quality of the images and the album were superb. I have over 100 favorite photos from our wedding. Overall, an amazing woman to work with. Quality of the images are excellent. She gives just the right number of photos. She's very quick at delivering her product and very flexible with planning, scheduling and the day of the wedding. I'm so grateful we found her and I fell in love the moment I met her after falling in love with her puppy. Here's to years of friendship, which I wasn't expecting to get from a wedding photographer.

2016-09-18T18:12:46 Response from the vendor

Kayla!!! Your words made me tear up! I'm so thankful to have had the opportunity to be your wedding photographer, and now a friend. I feel the very same way! Both you and Jason are incredible- and I thank you so much for trusting me... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/23/2016 Meghan H

I can't even begin to describe how special Kris Lenox already has been for my fiance and I! We just finished our engagement shoot and all I keep hearing from everyone who has seen our photos is how beautiful they are! Before our engagement shoot, my parents had attended a... Read More wedding that Kris was the photographer for, and after the wedding they couldn't stop talking about how awesome she is and how we had made the best choice! Kris is wonderful, personable, and makes you feel so special! We had a blast during our engagement shoot with her and felt so comfortable within minutes of meeting her! She is talented, hard working, and so much fun to be with! Having a photographer was at the top of our list during our wedding planning, and I can't even begin to describe how happy we are that we chose Kris! We feel so lucky to have found her and that we'll have her there on our big day!

Reviewed on 6/11/2016 Katie F

Kris and K. Lenox was the best decision we made about our wedding. From the very first phone conversation Kris made us feel comfortable. She knew exactly what we wanted, even when we didn't. She knew our parents names and grandparents names on our wedding day! If you want an... Read More awesome person/ photographer to spend your wedding day with you and your loved ones, Kris is it! We first met her at a friends wedding and fell in love with her presence, attitude, professionalism and finally the photos. The day after our wedding she posted a sneak peak blog of some of our pictures and I'll never forget the first time I saw them. I cried all over again. After our wedding all the women who were engaged came up to me and asked for her contact information. As our 1 year anniversary comes up, we receive a bottle of wine in the mail from Kris! We can't wait to see her again at my best friends wedding in several weeks. I hope you are as a lucky as we were to have Kris photograph our special day!

Reviewed on 5/30/2016 Andrew M

I can only say positive things about Kris! Her energy is contagious! She is an incredibly talented photographer that knows how to showcase your personality in her photos. She truly takes the time to get to know you and listens to your wants for your photos. We just finished our... Read More engagement shoot and I am so happy she will be the one documenting our big day!

Reviewed on 5/25/2016

Kris is amazing at her job. She has so much passion for what she does that you would never be disappointed with her work. She has so many visions and they always turn out great. Hands down the best photographer and the only one I would use, for any photos!!

Reviewed on 2/25/2016 Meg L

We've just finished our engagement shoot with Kris and received our pictures this past week. Her work is incredible - she manages to pick up on the smallest of details in every shot, making each picture unique. She fully captures the essence and charm of the setting, while... Read More ensuring the main subject of the picture stands out. I can't express how thrilled I am with the finished product, but the experience itself was so wonderful. Kris put my fiance and I at ease. She took the time to get to know us and figure out who we were as a couple, making sure we were comfortable and that our opinions were heard. She also took the time to explain her process, letting us know how certain factors would influence our pictures in positive or negative ways. As a result, our engagement photos truly showcase our personalities and the love we share, and are of insane quality. Wedding planning is stressful, but knowing we have an amazing, talented, flexible, hilarious, dedicated photographer has given us so much peace of mind. We can't wait to have Kris photograph our wedding, and we will recommend her over and over again to any engaged couple.

Reviewed on 2/02/2016 Sarah C

We had such an amazing experience with Kris during out engagement session. She made us feel at ease and hit every one of our hopes for the shoot, it was as if we had known each other for years. She is so much fun and has the most amazing eye for gorgeous pictures. The photos... Read More came out better than I could have ever imagined! I am so looking forward to working with her again at our wedding!

Reviewed on 11/11/2015 Kim

We couldn't have been happier with Kris! Her creativity and energy were amazing! Everyone in our wedding party commented about how lucky we were to have such an amazing photographer! The pictures came out so beautiful we are so lucky to have them to remember our special day. We... Read More can't wait to work with kris again in the future!!

Reviewed on 10/19/2015

We found Kris while starting to plan our wedding earlier this year. I remember the first phone conversation we had, Kris was at her son's baseball game but still took the time to talk to us. We knew within a few minutes on the phone with her, listening to the vision she was the... Read More photographer for us. Each time we meet, talked, e-mailed or texted to go over engagement or wedding picture section it was like being with an old friend that wanted the best for our special day!!!! Kris is nothing short of an amazing photographer for sure!! I would recommend her over and over again...

Kris Lenox

Hi! My name is Kris! I consider myself VERY lucky to do what I do, and i appreciate that fact every day. It's my goal to tell the story of your wedding the best way I know how- to be a photojournalist, fellow enthusiast and friend. When you invest in me as your photographer, not only are you receiving my experience, my vision and my creativity- but you my friend are my number one priority. xoxo kl