Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Modern

Engagement

$0-$999

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available

Pilgrim Drive, Lancaster, PA Central Pennsylvania (717) 872-7517

Reviewed on 12/15/2016 Kasey S

Kyle was AMAZING! We purchased the 8 hour package, which was not only inexpensively priced but also included a pre-wedding/ engagement photography session. Kyle was kind enough to meet us 45 minutes outside of Lancaster for the first photo shoot. He was great! We knew from that... Read More day we had picked the perfect photographer for our wedding. And, when the pictures came it only confirmed our decision. When it came to the day of the wedding Kyle was excellent. He was professional and patient. He took all the shots we wanted and you never even knew he was there. He captured every moment that made our wedding special, from the walk down the aisle to the dance floor. He is a very talented photographer and we hope to work with him again in the future.

Great!

Reviewed on 11/14/2012 Wendy R

Kyle was so great to work with. He was there to capture us all getting ready up until the last dance. None of your standard wedding poses, it was all fun poses more tailored to our style.

Calm and Unobtrusive

Reviewed on 6/05/2012 Kim E

I cannot praise Kyle enough. He is calm, professional, laid back, unobtrusive, and a great artist. He gets the shots but you barely know he's there. I loved that. I had just been to a wedding where the photographer was so in your face and Kyle is just the opposite. I cannot wait... Read More to see our photos - I know they will be amazing! I would recommend Kyle to anyone.