Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup Artists, Nails, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Spas, Beauty

100 West Rd, Ellington, CT
Available for travel

Reviewed on 7/22/2016 Jennifer C

I was so happy to work with K Shea and Company. Keri was wonderful, sweet, and great at making me look great. It was a magical day and the photos came out fantastic. The airbrush make-up stayed on and provided great, natural coverage that helped me stand out but not look too... Read More fake or overdone. The make-up and hair team were fun but professional and made the whole day a delight. It was clear that they were there to help everything go smoothly. My skin is far from perfect due to acne, so I was a little worried, but the products did not cause break outs for me or my sister and our skin looked great! Pricing was competitive and quality was wonderful. It was easy to schedule trials.

Reviewed on 9/16/2015 Melissa I

Kerri and her team are amazing! She was my makeup artist for myself and my bridal party. I had a trial, showed her a picture and she did fantastic work. She came the day of my wedding listened to what the girls wanted, and everyones make up came out flawless! We all looked and... Read More felt amazing. She was fantastic!

AWESOME HAIR STYLIST!

Reviewed on 2/04/2015 Kat C

Keri was amazing for both my hair trial and wedding day! I had planned to use another stylist, who ended up being a complete flake ("lost" my information on more than one occasion). I quickly hopped on theKnot and found Keri Shea (who I wish I had found from the start).... Read More Thankfully she had my date wide open and was SO helpful! All the bridesmaids loved her on the day of the wedding. She was very upbeat, jammin' out to the pre-wedding music with us, and just seemed excited to be there. Looking back at the photos now, everyone's hair for the wedding was perfect! Her rates were about average for what I had seen in my searches, and worth every penny! She is very professional, but also very personable and easy to talk to! If you are picking a stylist...PICK KERI! You will not regret it!!

The Absolute Best!

Reviewed on 1/08/2015 Cara P

I had the best experience working with Keri and her team for my November wedding. From the first time I contacted her, Keri was always so responsive, so professional, and so friendly! She made the whole process effortless and was so helpful when I was unsure of what to do with... Read More my hair for the big day. Her work was amazing – Keri and another member of her team came to our hotel and they had 8 of us done in no time! Everyone LOVED their hair – they did the most amazing job and were great company while we all got ready. My hair turned out better than I could have dreamed and Keri didn’t stop pinning it until I was happy with every single piece. It stayed perfectly the entire night and I could not have been happier with how it looked! She was so wonderful to work with – I can’t recommend her enough!

Fabulous hair/makeup team!

Reviewed on 12/02/2014 Katie G

Keri, Sherry, and Tia did an amazing job with my wedding hair/makeup. They were able to take what I roughly explained as my vision and turn it into something amazing. My girls that got their hair done were really pleased as well. I got so many compliments on my hair/makeup... Read More and it lasted all night! I highly recommend Keri and her team!

Amazing

Reviewed on 9/29/2014 Alexandra J

Keri and her team did a great job on my wedding day! All of our makeup and hair looked flawless and natural and stayed put for the entire night!! I had received a very bad spray tan and was freaking out and keri was able to make it look like nothing happened! My flower girl... Read More informed me that getting her hair done by Keri's team was one of the highlights of her life. I would highly recommend using Keri!

Gorgeous!

Reviewed on 9/05/2014 Angela T

Keri Anne was a pleasure to work with! Her prices were very comparable to other salons, but with the added convenience of coming to us the morning of the wedding. Sherry and Tia did our hair and makeup the day of the wedding and were very accommodating to our style requests and... Read More everyone looked gorgeous.

Wonderful make up!

Reviewed on 7/11/2014 Sarah F

I was very happy I choose Keri and her team; I couldn't have been happier. I worked with Angie, who was a sweetheart, and a true professional. She met with me prior to the wedding to complete a trial, and she was so understanding of my vision. On the day of the wedding, she... Read More worked with my bridesmaids and mother, and everyone loved their make up. It looked natural, beautiful, and it stayed perfect all night long. Thank you so much Angie and Keri! I would recommend this business to anyone looking for make up for their big day.

Maid of Honor

Reviewed on 11/06/2013

This is the third wedding I've been in in the past three years and I was lucky enough to have Keri with me for every one. Keri and her staff work MAGIC, they have made me and all my girls look so amazingly gorgeous! Keri's talent is incredible. She knows how special this day is... Read More to a bride, and she shows it! She's patient and kind, and has a calming energy. It's just like having one of your best girlfriends there with you, but one that can make you look the most beautiful you have ever looked in your life! I'm actually sad that I have no more weddings coming up, because I've loved introducing and sharing her with all 3 of my brides. And my brides love me for it!!

Wedding

Reviewed on 10/22/2013 Jacqueline K

Keri is simply wonderful. Her energy is infectious and she makes you feel so beautiful. She showed up the morning of my wedding ready to go and just genuinely excited for me. She is very professional, and I can't even count the number of times where she said, "I will NOT... Read More leave until you are 100% happy with everything." She did a flawless job on my hair and makeup and did exactly what I asked of her. I would recommend Keri to anyone. She made myself & my bridal party look stunning!!

Amazing!!!

Reviewed on 10/06/2013 Melissa M

I absolutely adore Keri and her team! They were so sweet and professional and I could not have been happier with how my hair and makeup turned out as well as my bridal party. They made sure we were all completely satisfied with how everything turned out before they left. My... Read More wedding day was amazing and it was made even better by Keri and her team.I highly recommend her!!!

Just superb

Reviewed on 8/15/2012 Caitlin C

Keri is just superb on every level. From beginning to end she was always so responsive to all my questions/concerns (I swear she keeps her blackberry on her at all times!). My trial was awesome - she would try all different things until I was completely satisfied. The day of the... Read More wedding, she & my photographer were my favortie vendors. Keri was so cool, calm, & collected and she & her staff were talkative, upbeat, & fun! Not to mention fast & a phenomenal finished product - wow! I would highly recommend Keri for your wedding. She will literally not accept anything but you and your girls being 100% satisfied.

Wonderful!

Reviewed on 5/29/2012 Evelyn R

Kerianne was absolutely wonderful, she styled me and my bridal party for my Memorial Day weekend wedding, and we could not have looked more beautiful. She was on time, professional, an expert, and worked quickly. What's more she has a great personality. All of our hair and... Read More makeup held for the entire day, even though it was hot and muggy. I could not recommend her more highly.

Amazing!

Reviewed on 11/15/2011 Lisa C

KeriAnne is so professional and kind. She styled my October wedding and made the day more amazing. My mom and I had so many compliments on our makeup and hair. I normally hate the way I look in pictures, but her hair and make up helped me feel confident all day. I would... Read More recommend her to anyone.

The Wedding Day I Always Dreamt of...

Reviewed on 11/03/2011 PAMELA W

Kerianne was my hair and makeup artist for my October wedding. Kerianne was amazing! She made my special day exactly what I always dreamed of. She arrived as scheduled ready to get started, eventhough it was very early. All 8 girls, both moms and my 2 flower girls looked... Read More absolutely breathe taking. I would recommend Keri to anyone.

Excellent Hair & Make up!!!

Reviewed on 11/03/2011 Kara N

I worked with Keri for my October wedding, and she is incredible to work with. Keri styled 7 bridesmaids, 2 mothers of the bride, and myself, and everyone looked gorgeous! We received so many compliments on everyone's hair and make up. Keri is professional, meticulous, and... Read More incredibly fun to work with. I would highly recommend her to anyone! She is the best and I couldn't be happier with the work that she did!!