$ – Inexpensive

Photo + Video

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Photo Booths

771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100

4634 Flatbush Ave. , Sarasota, FL (941) 405-2933

Reviewed on 12/01/2016 Ashley G

I was not really impressed with my photo booth. Evenly though it was a huge hit! The props were basic and the company ran out of picture paper half way through the hours we paid for.

Reviewed on 3/19/2016 Lin K

3-11-16. A great job at my daughter's wedding. Everyone love this and the pictures and service were great. I definitely recommend them for a wedding or party.

Reviewed on 3/17/2016 Jessica K

Could not be more impressed with Jeff & K2Photo Booth! He responded to emails fast and was extremely helpful. Our wedding guests loved the photo booth and the fact that they got photo strips to take home. My husband and I had a good laugh looking at all the photos! Highly... Read More recommend them smile emoticon

My guests loved it!

Reviewed on 2/16/2015

I absolutely loved the photobooth and so did my guests! It was something to do during the wedding and was a great little wedding favor. The booth was large enough to fit 6 people. Images were high quality and offered in black and white or color. There was also a video option.... Read More The props were fun (and clean). Jeff and his staff were great to work with. I literally laughed out loud looking through the pictures of my friends and family making silly faces and wearing silly hats. It's a great way to supplement the more formal shots from your photographer. I highly recommend K2 for you photbooth needs! If I ever have another party, they'll be at the top of my vendor list!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 12/22/2014 Brianna H

Jeff and K2 was an amazing company to work with! I caught it on sale through The Knot and didn't really do my research so I was a little scared using a company I wasn't sure of. I could not have been happier! Jeff and his assistant were amazing and set up everything. I didn't... Read More have to do a thing! They participated and got our guests involved. We did a photostrip guest book where they signed next to the photo strip and they actually put the strip in for us and got the guests to sign so it was done the way we wanted! I would recommend them a million times over. Great choice and thanks for adding that special tough to our big day!

Everyone loved it!

Reviewed on 10/21/2014 Kelsey G

Getting this photobooth was a last minute decision and thank god they were able to squeeze us in. Everyone had such a great time at the photobooth, including myself, and the pictures were priceless. The package we got, everyone received their own copy, plus I received a copy in... Read More a scrapbook which my guests could sign, PLUS I was sent a link to the all images a few days later! It was one of the best choices we made. Thank you Jeff for all your help with designing our logo and being so great. We loved having you a part of our big day.

Must Have!

Reviewed on 8/10/2014 Kristin B

As far as I am concerned, a photo booth is a must have at any wedding. Such a fun way to get some really great pictures of your guests and if you have kids there, it so keeps them entertained! K2 was awesome, lots of fun props and provided us a photo album and a flash drive of... Read More all the photos!

Great photo booth!

Reviewed on 6/23/2014 Lindsay P

My husband and I were looking for a real photo booth for our wedding. Jeff at K2 Photo Booth was great to work with! He answered all of my questions in a timely manner and was a great to all our guests. He was professional and the photos were a great quality! We had the... Read More scrapbook as a part of our package that we used as our guest book, and we are so happy we did. Once we returned from our honeymoon, we went through the pages, and saw the pictures and what everyone had written. We were so happy! Everyone loved it! Thank you Jeff!

A++++ on an Exceptional Job! Top-Notch Service! Extremely Impressed! The Best!

Reviewed on 6/20/2014

Hiring Jeff and K2 Photobooth was the best decision I made for my wedding! First, I just want to say that I was the Bride who wanted everything perfect, and managed to find something wrong with everything, & is easily disappointed. I am happy to say, Jeff and K2 Photobooth,... Read More were the exception. Everything about this vendor and the services provided was top-notch, and exceeded my expectations (which isn't easy to do). I would 110% use them again and recommend to anyone needing a photobooth for an event. Jeff was always easy to get a hold of via phone or email, there was great communication, their prices were by far the best for the value that I got, they were very professional and easy to work with, very friendly and inviting to all my guests, took unlimited photos for the amount of time I hired them for, arrived at the wedding earlier than they had to, set-up went very smoothly, equipment was classy & new, was always very polite and appreciative that I hired them for the job, had a very large selection of props, provided all the guests with their own copy of the photo, gave me a photo album at the end of the night with all of the photos and messages from the guests, and provided me with a link to view and download my photos electronically! 5 STARS ALL AROUND!!! YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED!!!

Great!

Reviewed on 2/10/2014 Brittany

Awesome service and experience! All of my guests really enjoyed the photo booth and attendant! Thank you!!!

Such a Great Photo Booth!

Reviewed on 11/13/2013 Breezi P

We rented a photo booth from K2 for our guests and it was such a great added experience! They showed up early and had everything set up and were so helpful in getting everyone in and out of the booth all night. Our pictures turned out really great and everyone had so much fun.

Wonderful!

Reviewed on 9/18/2013 Amanda W

K2 photo booth was great! During the entire process, Jeff communicated with me via email promptly. The photo booth was the best thing, everyone loved it. People went back again and again! The props were great and the staff was very helpful. The book turned out great, I loved... Read More that everyone was able to write comments! Everyone should use K2!!

2013-09-20T10:34:15 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the review! You were an amazing bride to work with.

Awesome!

Reviewed on 4/16/2013 Michele M

My guests loved loved loved the photobooth!! I have to say it was a major hit and Jeff was so awesome to work with. He came with so many props and our guests went nuts over everything. He sent us the thumb drive with our photos just a few days after our wedding and we had... Read More over 300 pics! That says how much our guests loved it considering we had 100 people at our wedding. Jeff was so easy to work with and very professional. If you are considering a photobooth this is the best company to work with! I can't wait to use them for another party!

Don't look any further!

Reviewed on 4/03/2013 Sophie H

If you are looking for something to give any even a little uniqueness, don't look any further than K2. We found K2 through a recommendation of a friend and it was one of the best choices we made for our wedding. Because I am such a coupon nut, I was searching and searching for... Read More the best deal. I should have saved my time for something more productive. For the value you can not go wrong. It's been almost 2 weeks since our wedding and Our friends are still raving about the booth. Our package included - One K2 Photo Booth - Delivery, setup and removal of booth - On-site attendant to make sure everything runs smoothly - Unlimited, duplicate photo strips (black & white or color) throughout the rental time. - Video Recording option - Flash Drive/CD of all images & 12 month online gallery - Personalized strips or company logo - One scrap book for mounting duplicate strips and guest comments - Fun Strips - Strip borders, backgrounds & assortment of props! My mother, who is very hard to please, used the booth multiple times and had a blast. There are no higher praises then that. Thank you, thank you, thank you so much for making our wedding day so special K2

SO MUCH FUN!

Reviewed on 11/11/2012 Katie C

This was the best part of the wedding- and I was the bride! My friends and family had so much fun with this photo booth, and I am having the BEST time looking at all the pictures from the booth on their site. They were professional, well worth the cost, and would recommend K2... Read More to anyone...for any kind of party!

As nice and calm as can be

Reviewed on 10/30/2012 Marci V

Jeff was delightfully easy to deal with. We used bis photobooth for our kids B'nai Mitzvah. He supplied a ton of props. He worked it by himself and had no problems with managing the kids nor putting the photo strips in the book. I think he should consider selling inserts in... Read More case you go overthe limit. It is so special to have people write notes next to the photo strips. I will definitely recommend him to others!

The best time ever!

Reviewed on 9/17/2012 Christina O

I'm a huge picture person. I can't have enough pictures wherever I go, so I knew I wanted a photobooth for my wedding. I figured it would be fun for everyone.... Wow! It was above and beyond anything I could possibly imagine! It made the whole night! It's better than any... Read More favor you could give your guests! The k2 photography staff were so nice and the scrapbook they put together for you was awesome. We keep going back to it to look at the pics and can't stop laughing. They have tons and tons of props and have it set up so nicely. I'm so glad I used them and if and when I need another photobooth again I will be calling them up! Thank you k2photography for making that night one of the most fun and most memorable nights of my life!

AmAzInG

Reviewed on 9/10/2012 Lindsey D

WOW Really wow! They impressed me beyond my expectations! As a bride you have LOTS to worry about take my word they are not one of them! I had called Jeff last minute not even a month before my wedding and it just so happened they had my date available. First let me start off... Read More with I called Jeff got a voice mail and not even 5 minutes later he promptly returned my call! Kind, courteous and professional. He explained everything in detail and answered all my questions. After the phone call, again very prompt, I received all the information I needed and the simple easy to understand contract to get everything going. 2 days before the wedding he had contacted me to ease my mind that we were still all set for the date and he was going to be there! He even asked details about my wedding to customize the photo strips for me! Day of the wedding he quickly and efficiently set up everything. I was extremely surprised (although with how great they have been so far I shouldn’t of underestimate they would really come through that night!) with the quality of the props and equipment. I mean this is the whole sha-bang people! Mustaches, feather boas, hats, masks, color photos, black and white photos. The quality of the photos that printed where flawless! They even helped guest in putting the strips into the scrapbook I had laying out. They really took charge and helped everything run so smooth! I cannot tell you how many people said it was the highlight of the wedding! So all in all ladies and gents you would be stupid to use anyone else for a photo booth rental for your special day! Be worry free that it will be the one thing that turns out perfect! And you cannot beat the price! Thanks again Jeff!!!!!

Photobooth!

Reviewed on 7/08/2012 Jennifer D

My husband and I couldn't be happier with our decision to use K2 Photography's services for our wedding. Jeff and his team really took the time to get to know us and worked together for months leading up to the wedding on unique (and traditional) picture ideas. On our special... Read More day, we didn't have to worry a bit about the pictures or whether or not the guests were having a good time! We had chosen to have the photobooth at our wedding reception. Let us be the first ones to tell you how much FUN it was! The table of props that all of our guests were dressing up in, the special book of all the guests photo strip pictures and our loved ones' thoughtful, sometimes funny, messages to us. We had looked around for photobooths for months because we loved the idea, and none of the other companies sounded as great as K2 Photography. These people are just amazing and we don't have a bad thing to say about the experience. They fit in just like part of the family, and we are forever grateful for their services. It's almost a year that my husband and I have been married, and our friends and family are STILL talking about the photobooth and how much fun our photographers were! So if you're looking for photographers that are professional, friendly, engaging, and extremely talented at what they do, contact K2 Photography. Thank you guys so much!

K2 Photo Booth

Reviewed on 7/06/2012 Barbie L

The photo booth added much fun to the reception. I gave out frames as table placements and my guests could cut the photos and put them in the frames. Everyone raved about how much fun they had in the booth and were showing and displaying their pictures for long after the... Read More wedding. I've yet to see the book but I know it'll be well worth the wait!

K2 photography/photobooth

Reviewed on 7/04/2012 Jeanine G

I had the photobooth at my wedding. It was great!! My family and friends still talk about it. The book that was put together and the comments that were written leave me with wonderful memories that I can enjoy for the rest of my life! I highly recommend the photo booth and this... Read More wonderful, professional company to everyone I talk to.