K2Productions DJ, Videography & Lighting

Greensboro, Charlotte, Raleigh & Surrounding Areas

K2Productions Wedding Videography

K2Productions loves creating unique, cinematic wedding videos that tell the story of your wedding day. Our exceptional team will work with you every step of the way as we capture the most meaningful moments of your special day while encompassing your personal style as a couple. Having over a decade of experience in the film industry, K2 uses only the highest quality equipment to produce an unbelievable film where you are the star. We want to create a lasting memory for you to share with everyone from your parents to your grandchildren.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Modern, Vintage

Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video

Greensboro, Charlotte, Raleigh & Surrounding Areas (336) 664-8036

Great work, fabulous result, easy to work with!

Reviewed on 9/16/2014 Suzanne C

I wasn't sold on getting a videographer, but my husband wanted to do it. K2 was very reasonably priced, had lots of options (and was willing to tailor a package to what I needed), and got everything set up quickly for me (we decided only a few weeks before our wedding that we... Read More wanted to get a videographer - thank goodness they were available!). At the wedding, they were fantastic - totally invisible to us except for a few times the cameraman asked me to stand still for a shot. He got tons of great coverage. It was good, interesting footage without being too dramatic - a good balance between beautiful and functional (not so artsy that you can't tell what's going on). I still didn't know what to expect and assumed it would take a while to get anything from them. So I was thrilled to get an email less than two weeks after the wedding with a link to our video online. DVDs followed the next day in the mail. I watched our short, edited video and was totally amazed - this was one of the best decisions we made about our wedding. Worth every single penny. I shared with my bridesmaids, and the universal reaction was, "I wish I had done this for my wedding." K2 was just fantastic - so easy to communicate and work with, great shots of everything we wanted, a beautiful editing job on our video and made us feel like this was the best money we spent on our wedding. Highly recommend!

They listen to what you tell them and give you what you asked for, but more beautiful

Reviewed on 8/07/2013 Lindsey W

We had a small wedding, and it looked like most of what they did was BIG, so we were concerned that K2 may not be the right fit. We wanted to document our story, but not crush it with "booms" and cameras. They heard us and out concerns and the result was a GREAT and very... Read More personal video to celebrate and remember our big day - which wasn't cast in the shadow of big productions.

Reviewed on 3/28/2017 Hannah K

They were professional, listened to requests, needed little direction and were fabulous to work with! My video is the highlight of my entire wedding experience! Do not miss out on the incredible memory of a video - worth every penny!

2017-03-28T10:15:09 Response from the vendor

We are so glad you were pleased. We loved watching your video as well, it turned out beautifully. Thanks for saying "I Do" to K2!

Reviewed on 3/26/2017 Amy S

Our DJ, Alex, mostly accommodated all of our desires for our wedding. He did a wonderful job with our cocktail hour and dinner music. He slipped in a little bit too much current top 40 music and a couple of cliché wedding songs, but he mostly kept it 80s, 90s, and early 00s as... Read More we requested. He did a great job getting to our venue in 9 inches of snow, and he was very welcoming and friendly in our wedding consultation. Our purple uplighting was wonderful. We were very happy with his services and would recommend the company to anyone!

2017-03-28T10:14:06 Response from the vendor

We are so happy you were pleased with Alex and with the up lighting. Best wishes to you guys and thanks for saying "I Do" to K2!

Reviewed on 12/15/2016 Elizabeth T

K2 was awesome! We decided we wanted to do some uplighting at our reception last minute. Amy was so helpful and walked me through all of my questions! The lighting made a huge difference and our reception was beautiful! A HUGE THANK YOU to K2 for helping make our wedding day... Read More even more special!

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Heather W

K2Productions is the best! Amy is super helpful in getting started and matches you with a DJ that meets your wedding style. Mario was our DJ and it couldn't have been more perfect. He kept the party going and multiple guests told us how wonderful he is. I would highly recommend... Read More using K2 for any event!

2016-11-15T11:11:40 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for the great review. We are so happy you were pleased and that everyone had a great time. Thanks for saying "I do" to K2!!!

Reviewed on 11/11/2016 Lindsey M

K2 is so very professional - very glad we decided to hire them for our wedding! From the initial meeting to the wedding day, everything was easy and smooth. We had Alex as our DJ. With us living in Charlotte, he was very accommodating with Skype sessions leading up to the big... Read More day. K2's planning sheets are so so helpful and very detailed! Alex's suggestions were great! On the day of, Alex did a wonderful job. I never heard a song I didn't like, and heard pretty much every song on our DO-PLAY list! We had so much fun dancing with our friends and family all night! No complaints what so ever - nothing but praise! Thank you Alex for a smooth, easy, and FUN wedding ceremony and reception!! :)

2016-11-14T11:11:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the great feedback and taking time to review us on the Knot. We are glad everything went well and will certainly pass the compliments on to Alex. Thanks again and best wishes.

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Sierra H

Our DJ was Chase , who we liked as a person and he's a good DJ. The lighting was awesome. There were just a few things that bothered us a little though. We did inform Chase there would be children there ahead of time, and majority of the night the kids were the main ones on the... Read More dance floor, and there were a lot. I know the guests were requesting songs, but there were some songs I just felt were incredibly inappropriate for children, like Crazy Bitch for example. I know the guests were requesting them, but I felt since we spoke with him beforehand about it, he should have said that song was not appropriate for this crowd and used his better judgement. Not trying to be a prude, but parents don't really want their kids hearing or repeating that music. There are songs that kids don't pick up on, but there were just a few that definitely stood out to me. Then my brother wanted a specific Spanish song played for us to dance too and asked Chase to play it, we waited almost 30 minutes and he still had not played it for us, so he had to go up and ask him again. Another thing that bothered me was my wedding planner came to me before the ceremony stating he did not have the ceremony music we sent him and wanted to know if I happened to have it with me. That was frustrating. Thankfully my wedding planner had it. Also, he didn't play the song I wanted him too after we were pronounced husband and wife. He was nice and all, but unfortunately, I was not impressed by him and just rather frustrated.

2016-10-04T13:25:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your honesty in letting us know your concerns. We strive to exceed all of our client's expectations and we are sorry yours were not met. We are always working to make improvements and we now have an online... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Courtney C

I worked with K2 2 years ago for my aunt and uncles wedding, so I knew I wanted to use them for my wedding. They communicated well and helped me figure out what I needed. Alex, our DJ, was great! Very professional and played a great selection of music. I was a very happy Bride!

2016-11-14T11:16:28 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the great review! So glad you were a happy bride on your wedding day. Best wishes to you all!

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Brenda M D

Jacqui and Melissa at K2 Productions are amazing! They were videographers for our daughter, Monica, and Joey Bass's wedding at The Millennium Center on July 23, 2016. After seeing the video trailer of the wedding , there is no doubt- they are the BEST at what... Read More they do!! The lighting and sound is perfect and you feel as if you are experiencing it all over again. There is so much activity leading up to the actual wedding ceremony and afterwards, that you just cannot remember what is said, the reactions, the emotions, etc. until you relive it watching the video. Words cannot define what having this means to our entire family. It is absolutely priceless!! Thank you both for the many hours you gave to capturing Monica and Joey's most amazing day EVER! Brenda M. Doyle (Mother of the Bride)

2016-11-14T11:13:26 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Brenda. Melissa and Jacqui really enjoyed shooting this wedding. We are so glad you all were pleased with the final product. Thanks again for the awesome review and best wishes to you as well as Moncia and Joey!

Reviewed on 8/25/2016 Katrina M

Alex did a wonderful job for my wedding. So flexible when things needed to be added during ceremony. Played so many songs that I love and even threw in a few for my husband even if it didn't match my theme. Got people on dance floor who don't dance and the commentaries made many... Read More laugh. Even though my wedding was small everything was perfect music wise. If you have a wedding in Triad book this company.

Reviewed on 8/20/2016

Alex from K2 was the DJ at our wedding. He was amazing! Our guests raved about Alex all night and kept asking us who he was and what company he was with. Alex was so easy to work with and helped us plan the music details for our special day. Alex played great music, so the dance... Read More floor was always packed. If you want a successful reception call K2 and ask for Alex, you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 5/12/2015 Stefanie D

K2 Productions was one of the best venders that we picked for our wedding! Mario, our personal DJ, was beyond the best. He met with us personally twice and was more than available any time I needed him via phone, email or in person. We had a few last minute requests and he had... Read More no problem getting them done right away. I had absolutely no concerns working with Mario! He did such a great job, I cannot recommend him and K2 productions enough!

Amazing DJ and Lighting

Reviewed on 2/02/2015 Sara M

Cannot rave enough about K2 Productions. Mario, our DJ, was everything we could have hoped for. So sweet and professional. He went above and beyond and played excellent music. Everyone was dancing all night. The lighting and draping K2 provided was beautiful and created the... Read More warm, modern and romantic ambiance we were going for. If you're looking for professional and impeccable service you have to go with K2.

Excellent

Reviewed on 10/28/2014 Mariam Q

K2 productions literally made my wedding. Their uplighting was spectacular and they did it on less than 10 hours notice. They also put up an HD screen and it was just absolutely beautiful rendering. They are true consummate professionals! Everyone was so impressed with them... Read More that I would literally recommend this to any bride and groom.

Best Event Décor In The State!

Reviewed on 10/24/2014 Adrienne P

I used K2 for my wedding reception for lighting, draping and accomplishing my overall vision for the evening and they hit it dead on! K2 is extremely professional and easy to work with. Jennifer helped me realize my vision (even though I was all over the place at times). They... Read More are patient, helpful and above all flexible. I used to be a wedding planner so trust me when I say that a flexible vendor that stays cool under any pressure is priceless. If we did not have a friend as our DJ we would have used K2 for this as well. I highly recommend K2 for all your event needs!

Great DJ and Beautiful Lighting

Reviewed on 10/24/2014 Jennifer E

K2Productions provided sound and music for my ceremony and reception. Everything was perfect and my guests were entertained the entire time. They also hung Edison Strands and installed up lighting in the barn where my reception was being held. The lighting really gave the... Read More barn the romantic, comfortable feel I was looking for. I couldn't have asked for better service!

K2 is AWESOME

Reviewed on 10/13/2014 Natalie H

K2 was amazing to work with. When my reception vendor found out we had booked K2, they were VERY excited due to their past experiences with them. They provided worksheets as soon as I booked so I wasn't stressed to do everything at the last minute. Over a month before my... Read More wedding, the DJ called to make sure he had everything correct- the music, the order, the times, etc. Through the next few weeks I changed my mind on him a couple of times, and he was very flexible and kept stressing that it was my day... love that! He was very good at feeling out the crowd and I've gotten several compliments on the DJ. We had no trouble filling up the dance floor. I'd recommend K2 to anyone!

So much thanks to K2 Productions

Reviewed on 9/23/2014 Amy R

My husband and I have nothing but great things to say about K2 Productions! They are the perfect company to work with when it comes to DJ planning for a wedding. From our initial consult with Jennifer...to DJ Q providing our wedding guests a night of dancing and fun...we... Read More couldn't be more pleased with our overall experience!! Thank you K2 Productions for being such an important part of our wedding on April 12th!!

K2 Productions

Reviewed on 8/05/2014

K2 Productions did our videography and also brought a slow motion booth for our guests to enjoy. They were extremely professional, they never interrupted any activity and never got in the way of the photographers. Their equipment was not big and clunky and they were easily able... Read More to bring handheld recorders onto the dancefloor to get really good shots from the middle of the action. Also, the slow motion booth was a big hit with our guests. We received our wedding video after a couple of weeks and we absolutely LOVED it! It was extremely well done. The songs that were chosen worked perfectly with our video and we thought they were fantastic choices. We really enjoyed how it all came together. Even the 4 minute summary video was amazing and the song choices for that one were just as awesome, giving us the feeling that they spent as much effort on the highlight video as the full video. This was a very nice addition as it allowed us to post the highlight video on facebook for our friends to see as well as email it to those who wanted to have it. We really appreciate how well it turned out and all of the work that was put into it!

Best decision!

Reviewed on 7/02/2014 Taryn S

We went back and forth on whether we wanted to have a videographer. Will we watch it? Is it worth the money? Yes and yes. K2 did a phenomenal job with the video. It's like our own version of a fairy tale on DVD. I don't know how to describe it other than it looks like a movie... Read More versus a boring wedding video. The two videographers captured and displayed the mood of the evening and emotions so well. I feel like I am right back in that moment every time I watch it. Truly one of the best decisions and investments of our wedding. You will not regret using them!!

Flawless from Start to Finish!

Reviewed on 6/30/2014 Paul S

It was just overall an incredible experience. Mario was thorough and patient during planning; entertaining and professional day of. The lighting and sound far exceeded my expectations. I have and will continue to reccommend K2 Productions to family and friends for Weddings,... Read More Coporate Functions, and Videography.

Beautiful Lighting

Reviewed on 4/28/2014 Jamie S

K2 handled our lighting and our DJ needs. Both services were amazingly well done. Our lighting was beautiful and really set the mood for our entire reception. Our DJ was Mario and he was so fun and professional. He worked with my over multiple different phone calls to make... Read More the perfect play list and vibe for our night! I would say that everyone had an amazing time because we never came off the dance floor! So thankful to have worked with K2 and all their amazing employees! They made our event perfect!

Fun to work with and great service!

Reviewed on 4/08/2014 Beth Ann C

We chose K2 Productions to provide our DJ and lighting services. Alex was our DJ, and from the beginning he was professional and accommodating. He worked hard to get to know us as a couple, our tastes and 'vision' for the reception. He was so fun to work with, and his music and... Read More lighting arrangements exceeded our expectations. Many of my guests told me our wedding was the best party they've been to in their life - and I think I have Alex to thank for getting the party started! I would recommend K2 productions to any bride or couple planning a wedding. Every one of their employees that I interacted with were professional, helpful and extremely polite. They truly go above and beyond.

Excellent company to work with!

Reviewed on 1/02/2014 Keith W

We had a dismal parish hall for our reception venue. Florescent lighting was our only choice. But working with K2 productions completely changed the look of the room and people loved it. The lighting really does set the atmosphere and mood. Guests were equally impressed! It was... Read More the one place we were really glad we spent money.

Meet The Events Director

Amy Knight

Amy has been with K2 since 2014 and excels at Wedding and Event production. Her excellent communication skills will help you choose the best package to fit your needs and make your wedding day unforgettable!