Wedding DJ, Videography and Lighting

K2Productions' innovative DJ service provides unbeatable talent with state of the art equipment. Our promise to you is a sophisticated, fun filled event!

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Audio/Visual Equipment, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

Greensboro, Charlotte, Raleigh and surrounding areas (336) 664-8036

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Zoe P

K2 was an integral part of my wedding day: from the beautiful draping of the pergola at my ceremony site, to Q and Melissa creating and capturing the wedding of my dreams. K2 is a one-stop-shop, which is a blessing for a bride who just wants to relax on her big day and not worry... Read More about coordinating vendor schedules. Every K2 employee is a true professional, courteous, flexible, but also able to stay focused on the task at hand. Amy is knowledgeable and responsive, which was incredibly helpful, as I was a nervous bride, and my mom (who planned my entire wedding) lives in Hawaii, and may have forgotten about time difference a few times! They were there every step of the way, and their online form process helped me greatly, as it made me remember a few things I would have been scrambling to figure out come the day of. Q was the DJ K2 provided me for my wedding and he was AMAZING! During our first meeting, he truly took the time to get a feel for my husband and I, listening to all our do's and don't's. He was so sweet and worked with me tirelessly, as I sent him 800 spreadsheets with specific songs for specific moments of the wedding. One thing I've always said is that I want my wedding to be a party, and boy did Q bring the party! Q truly created and sustained the party atmosphere at my wedding, and I still have friends and family who call me up just to talk about all of the funny dance stories that happened during my wedding. Last, but certainly not least, was my videographer through K2, Melissa. She was incredibly sweet and professional, making sure to get all of the shots I asked of her, while blending seamlessly into the background the entire time. She made me feel completely at ease the entire time she was filming me, as I was somewhat of a nervous stress-ball that day. The highlight reel turned out BEAUTIFULLY! The production quality was top-notch, capturing every special moment, and will be something I treasure forever. K2 is the best.

Reviewed on 11/19/2017 Allison B

I'm updating a review as we just received our wedding video by K2. WOW! We've watched it over and over. The video quality, editing, music, and total experience was wonderful. I can't recommend them enough! We were hesitant to get a videographer due to our budget, but I can... Read More safely say it was worth every penny!

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 Paige H

Mike, our DJ, was very personable and simply wanted to help us make the day as special and celebratory as possible. He made sure to play music we preferred while also reading what our guests would enjoy! The dance floor was full the entire night.

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Mary B

Jason is the man. He stuck with our vision, yet adapted to the energy of the crowd. He was awesome!

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Kylie L

K2 Productions was absolutely incredible. We could not be happier with the experience we had with this company from start to finish. They are super accomdiating and easy to get in touch with and provide superior services. Mario was our DJ for the big day and my husband is... Read More VERY particular about music and wanted to be very involved in the process. He spoke with Mario numerous times about what would be playing during our reception and it was PERFECT. My husband felt he was respected and listened to throughout the entire process and appreciated his flexibility with us. I had several guest compliment me on our DJ and music selection. Mario provided our music for both the ceremony and reception as well as provide microphones for our officiant. Everything went smoothly and was wonderful. We also utilized their light package, which truly added a wow factor to our reception. They strategically placed lights around our venue to highlight the vaulted ceilings and it made the place truly come together. I cannot say enough about this company and would HIGHLY recommend them. Thank you Amy and Mario for all that you do!

Reviewed on 11/04/2017 Katie K

Q was our DJ and he did an amazing job from the ceremony to the reception. We were dancing all night and everyone had a great time. Amy was also great, making sure our wedding day was perfect. Thank you!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Ariel N

Amy was very easy to work with from beginning to end. She made sure that we had everything we needed and made sure that we were staying on track! Our DJ, Mario, was fantastic and made sure that we had everything go the way we wanted it!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Kirsten W

We had Mike from K2 as our DJ and could not have been more pleased! He did the music for both our ceremony and reception and he was phenomenal. We would HIGHLY recommend him!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Meg M

Our primary contact, Amy at K2 was wonderful to work with. She was extremely responsive to emails and I liked the fact that she proactively reached out at specific times before our event, asking if we needed anything. The questionnaire we completed was very thorough and helpful... Read More in outlining our day. DJ Chase was a great! We only spoke on the phone a couple of times before the wedding. I trusted that he would keep our guests on the dance floor, and he did! He was receptive to our song requests and did a very nice job of MCing the event, from the introductions to the toasts. Loved the good dose of 90s pop to get my girlfriends dancing. Chase could definitely read the crowd. He was also very flexible setting up his equipment. We planned to be married outside, but it rained, causing the ceremony to be held in the reception space. Chase was able to set up the wireless mic for the minister then flip the space during cocktail hour to his DJ booth. We had a wonderful time at our wedding. Definitely recommend K2!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Lauren F

I couldn't be happier with K2 Productions and our DJ, Mike H. They were accommodating in every way from the very start (and I started planning TWO YEARS in advance!) Mike did everything we wanted, just the way we wanted; he played the music we requested, and he did an excellent... Read More job of keeping our crowd happy and entertained. It was perfect from the very start. I highly recommend K2 Productions for all of your entertainment needs!! <3

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Kate I

K2 Productions was absolutely amazing to work with. Amy reached out several times before the wedding to make sure they had everything prepared for our wedding day. The uplights completely transformed the ballroom we used for our reception and were beautiful. Our DJ, Q, was so... Read More fun to work with. He also reached out several times before the wedding to make sure we had all of our music choices made. He kept the energy up during the entire reception and had the best personality. I honestly cannot speak highly enough of K2Productions and am so thankful we found them!

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Amanda S

K2 Productions was a fantastic choice for our wedding lighting. They worked with us to come up with a lighting plans for both rooms our venue to optimize the space and we couldn't have been happier with the results. The team was incredibly easy to work with and one of the most... Read More low-stress vendors of the event. They were extremely professional and everything looked beautiful!

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Shoshana G

Mike was our DJ at our wedding in April, and he did a FANTASTIC job. He provided music both for the ceremony and reception, as well as handled all AV equipment and MC'd the event, and was amazing from start to finish. We had multiple songs for our ceremony, and he read my mind... Read More about exactly when to cue up each piece. During the reception, he did an incredible job creating the perfect playlist (for cocktail hour, reception, and dinner!) and overall event vibe we were hoping for, and was able to do so from the ~20 songs /vague descriptions we provided ("upbeat motown/soul with horns" "songs that get everyone to sing along" etc). Most importantly, he was incredibly responsive to feedback throughout the event. He initially started out with a bit more of a 'hype man' MC style than we would have liked, but after a quick comment from us, he instantly adapted a new style. He kept the event flowing, and got people dancing the entire time, and absolutely made our night. K2 itself is also great--we did all pre-event coordination with Amy, and she was highly organized and did a fantastic job with creating the pre-event forms to help plan.

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 sharon g

We used K2 Productions for our DJ at my daughter's wedding. Mike was outstanding! Professional, energetic, and so easy to work with. We loved that he kept the dance floor full the entire night! My only regret, is that I wish I would have worn more comfortable shoes. Thank... Read More you Mike! You were amazing!

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Christa D

K2 Productions provided the most beautiful lighting and drapery for my wedding. The stranded bulbs were the perfect detail for the dance floor and seating area, and I felt like a princess walking down the aisle underneath their gorgeous drapery.

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Judy L

Absolutely great company to work with!! Amy is very efficient and answers your correspondence quickly! Our DJ was Q & he was fantastic! He worked closely with the bride & groom as well as the wedding planner. Q made a magical evening even more magical!!

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Hubert V

Excellent job. The lighting was perfect

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 S P

We hired K2 Productions for our daughter’s wedding and it was a great experience. Jason was our DJ and he provided the bride and groom exactly what was requested. The evening was amazing and Jason kept the crowd dancing. Prior to the event, Jason talked with the bride and... Read More groom via emails and in person. He is a true professional and it was very obvious that he enjoys his job. I would highly recommend Jason for any special event.

Reviewed on 8/30/2017 Madelyn S

Mario was so fun, reliable, classy, and very receptive to our requests and personal taste. He was great at being visible when he needed to be, but never took over the room as I've seen some DJ's do in the past. He did a great job of judging what kind of music to play to keep... Read More people dancing as the night developed. We couldn't be happier!

Reviewed on 8/18/2017 Rotunda E

The service was excellent! The Dj( Chase)was fabulous! My guests are still talking about the decorations/ Lighting and music K2 production provided! Thanks so much!

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Jamie H

K2 productions did a great job and we loved our wedding video!

Reviewed on 7/13/2017 Holly N

Amazing DJ services from start to finish. K2 followed up with me several times to ensure I had everything I needed leading up to our wedding. They have a great online planning tool that was so helpful in getting ready for our big day. They also connected with us several times... Read More over the phone and in person to answer questions and give advice. Aside from this, DJ Mike worked with my dad to plan a special surprise. My dad wanted to sing to me for our father daughter dance and DJ Mike coordinated with him to make sure this surprise was executed flawlessly. DJ Mike even met with my dad in advance so he could practice. In regards to the event itself, DJ Mike could not have been more amazing!!!! He is amazing at mixing music and reading the crowd. He truly kept the dance floor crowded all night long. I got endless compliments from our guests on our music. I couldn't be happier with our choice to use K2 or DJ Mike for our wedding and I would recommend them without hesitation to anyone!

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Riley D

Overall, this company was phenomenal. We had lots of communication before the big day, making us feel confident that everything would go smoothly. They use an awesome online planning tool to allow the bride and groom to plan as much or as little as you'd like about music, etc.... Read More Our DJ, Mike, really helped us a lot with making music decisions, especially for the ceremony. At the reception, he had everyone up and dancing. We got several compliments from guests on how great and fun the DJ was. I would highly recommend K2 Productions to anyone looking to have a fun wedding day!

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Tanya F

Q was an AMAZING DJ! listened to our goals and ideas about the flow and energy of the party and did an amazing job!!! we couldn't have asked for anything more and honestly the entire wedding wouldn't have been the same without him!!! A MILLION thumbs up! K2 productions was... Read More responsive, professional and everything we hoped for and more!

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Megan S

I originally was going to have a friend dj at my wedding but changed my mind because of the different musicians I had playing. I contacted K2 and from the start they were professional and nice. They were quick to respond with any questions I had. Once I had a Dj assigned to me I... Read More was able to reach out to him directly. Mario was our dj and I couldnt have asked for a better Dj. He was professional and knowledgeable about the process. He eased my worries about my special day. He contacted the other musicians to make sure everyone was in line and on the same page. We had 2 meetings face to face before the wedding and each time I felt better. The day of my wedding went great. If there was any music messups I didnt notice. Mario paid attention to us ( bride & groom) the whole time to make sure we were happy. He kept the dance floor popping and knew exactly what to play. Whenever I talk about my wedding I always end up saying I couldnt have had a better Dj. Thanks so much K2 and Mario for making my day so special. Future customers dont second guess hiring K2 they will make sure you are satisfied.

Meet The Events Director

Amy Knight

Amy makes choosing a DJ, video or lighting package simple! She is welcoming and excited to hear about each client’s specific details so she can help determine what services and packages are needed to have their wedding day visions come to life! Most importantly, Amy loves weddings! She would love to talk with you about making your lighting dreams for your wedding come true.