Wedding DJ, Videography and Lighting

K2Productions' innovative DJ service provides unbeatable talent with state of the art equipment. Our promise to you is a sophisticated, fun filled event!

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Audio/Visual Equipment, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

Greensboro, Charlotte, Raleigh and surrounding areas (336) 664-8036

Reviewed on 7/13/2017 Holly N

Amazing DJ services from start to finish. K2 followed up with me several times to ensure I had everything I needed leading up to our wedding. They have a great online planning tool that was so helpful in getting ready for our big day. They also connected with us several times... Read More over the phone and in person to answer questions and give advice. Aside from this, DJ Mike worked with my dad to plan a special surprise. My dad wanted to sing to me for our father daughter dance and DJ Mike coordinated with him to make sure this surprise was executed flawlessly. DJ Mike even met with my dad in advance so he could practice. In regards to the event itself, DJ Mike could not have been more amazing!!!! He is amazing at mixing music and reading the crowd. He truly kept the dance floor crowded all night long. I got endless compliments from our guests on our music. I couldn't be happier with our choice to use K2 or DJ Mike for our wedding and I would recommend them without hesitation to anyone!

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Riley D

Overall, this company was phenomenal. We had lots of communication before the big day, making us feel confident that everything would go smoothly. They use an awesome online planning tool to allow the bride and groom to plan as much or as little as you'd like about music, etc.... Read More Our DJ, Mike, really helped us a lot with making music decisions, especially for the ceremony. At the reception, he had everyone up and dancing. We got several compliments from guests on how great and fun the DJ was. I would highly recommend K2 Productions to anyone looking to have a fun wedding day!

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Tanya F

Q was an AMAZING DJ! listened to our goals and ideas about the flow and energy of the party and did an amazing job!!! we couldn't have asked for anything more and honestly the entire wedding wouldn't have been the same without him!!! A MILLION thumbs up! K2 productions was... Read More responsive, professional and everything we hoped for and more!

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Megan S

I originally was going to have a friend dj at my wedding but changed my mind because of the different musicians I had playing. I contacted K2 and from the start they were professional and nice. They were quick to respond with any questions I had. Once I had a Dj assigned to me I... Read More was able to reach out to him directly. Mario was our dj and I couldnt have asked for a better Dj. He was professional and knowledgeable about the process. He eased my worries about my special day. He contacted the other musicians to make sure everyone was in line and on the same page. We had 2 meetings face to face before the wedding and each time I felt better. The day of my wedding went great. If there was any music messups I didnt notice. Mario paid attention to us ( bride & groom) the whole time to make sure we were happy. He kept the dance floor popping and knew exactly what to play. Whenever I talk about my wedding I always end up saying I couldnt have had a better Dj. Thanks so much K2 and Mario for making my day so special. Future customers dont second guess hiring K2 they will make sure you are satisfied.

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Hannah F

K2 Productions and our DJ, Chase, was absolutely amazing. I was a little hesitant at first going with a company like K2, but everything was great! I loved the online platform to be able to organize our day and select songs. Once we met with Chase, our meeting was short, sweet... Read More and too the point. He told us he would take care of everything and he did!!! The day of was awesome and we couldn't have asked for a better DJ to keep the crowd happy.

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Allison S

My husband and I were thrilled with the music our DJ, Chase, played at our wedding and are so glad that we hired K2! Chase went out of his way to meet with my husband and I in the weeks leading up to the wedding to make sure that we were all on the same page with our vision for... Read More the music. My husband was particularly wary about the process of hiring a DJ, because we didn't want our wedding music to be cliche and cheesy, but also didn't want people to feel like they were at a club. Chase found exactly the right mix of what people wanted to hear and read the crowd perfectly by playing a lot of really fun 90's and 00's hits. I'm so glad that our wedding was fun and that people danced all night long - exactly what you want for the biggest party of your life!

2017-05-15T13:41:40 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much Allison. I am so glad you were pleased with Chase and congratulations to you both. Thanks for saying "I Do" to K2!

Reviewed on 3/28/2017 Hannah K

They were professional, listened to requests, needed little direction and were fabulous to work with! My video is the highlight of my entire wedding experience! Do not miss out on the incredible memory of a video - worth every penny!

2017-03-28T10:15:09 Response from the vendor

We are so glad you were pleased. We loved watching your video as well, it turned out beautifully. Thanks for saying "I Do" to K2!

Reviewed on 3/26/2017 Amy S

Our DJ, Alex, mostly accommodated all of our desires for our wedding. He did a wonderful job with our cocktail hour and dinner music. He slipped in a little bit too much current top 40 music and a couple of cliché wedding songs, but he mostly kept it 80s, 90s, and early 00s as... Read More we requested. He did a great job getting to our venue in 9 inches of snow, and he was very welcoming and friendly in our wedding consultation. Our purple uplighting was wonderful. We were very happy with his services and would recommend the company to anyone!

2017-03-28T10:14:06 Response from the vendor

We are so happy you were pleased with Alex and with the up lighting. Best wishes to you guys and thanks for saying "I Do" to K2!

Reviewed on 12/15/2016 Elizabeth T

K2 was awesome! We decided we wanted to do some uplighting at our reception last minute. Amy was so helpful and walked me through all of my questions! The lighting made a huge difference and our reception was beautiful! A HUGE THANK YOU to K2 for helping make our wedding day... Read More even more special!

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Heather W

K2Productions is the best! Amy is super helpful in getting started and matches you with a DJ that meets your wedding style. Mario was our DJ and it couldn't have been more perfect. He kept the party going and multiple guests told us how wonderful he is. I would highly recommend... Read More using K2 for any event!

2016-11-15T11:11:40 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for the great review. We are so happy you were pleased and that everyone had a great time. Thanks for saying "I do" to K2!!!

Reviewed on 11/11/2016 Lindsey M

K2 is so very professional - very glad we decided to hire them for our wedding! From the initial meeting to the wedding day, everything was easy and smooth. We had Alex as our DJ. With us living in Charlotte, he was very accommodating with Skype sessions leading up to the big... Read More day. K2's planning sheets are so so helpful and very detailed! Alex's suggestions were great! On the day of, Alex did a wonderful job. I never heard a song I didn't like, and heard pretty much every song on our DO-PLAY list! We had so much fun dancing with our friends and family all night! No complaints what so ever - nothing but praise! Thank you Alex for a smooth, easy, and FUN wedding ceremony and reception!! :)

2016-11-14T11:11:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the great feedback and taking time to review us on the Knot. We are glad everything went well and will certainly pass the compliments on to Alex. Thanks again and best wishes.

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Sierra H

Our DJ was Chase , who we liked as a person and he's a good DJ. The lighting was awesome. There were just a few things that bothered us a little though. We did inform Chase there would be children there ahead of time, and majority of the night the kids were the main ones on the... Read More dance floor, and there were a lot. I know the guests were requesting songs, but there were some songs I just felt were incredibly inappropriate for children, like Crazy Bitch for example. I know the guests were requesting them, but I felt since we spoke with him beforehand about it, he should have said that song was not appropriate for this crowd and used his better judgement. Not trying to be a prude, but parents don't really want their kids hearing or repeating that music. There are songs that kids don't pick up on, but there were just a few that definitely stood out to me. Then my brother wanted a specific Spanish song played for us to dance too and asked Chase to play it, we waited almost 30 minutes and he still had not played it for us, so he had to go up and ask him again. Another thing that bothered me was my wedding planner came to me before the ceremony stating he did not have the ceremony music we sent him and wanted to know if I happened to have it with me. That was frustrating. Thankfully my wedding planner had it. Also, he didn't play the song I wanted him too after we were pronounced husband and wife. He was nice and all, but unfortunately, I was not impressed by him and just rather frustrated.

2016-10-04T13:25:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your honesty in letting us know your concerns. We strive to exceed all of our client's expectations and we are sorry yours were not met. We are always working to make improvements and we now have an online... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Courtney C

I worked with K2 2 years ago for my aunt and uncles wedding, so I knew I wanted to use them for my wedding. They communicated well and helped me figure out what I needed. Alex, our DJ, was great! Very professional and played a great selection of music. I was a very happy Bride!

2016-11-14T11:16:28 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the great review! So glad you were a happy bride on your wedding day. Best wishes to you all!

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Brenda M D

Jacqui and Melissa at K2 Productions are amazing! They were videographers for our daughter, Monica, and Joey Bass's wedding at The Millennium Center on July 23, 2016. After seeing the video trailer of the wedding , there is no doubt- they are the BEST at what... Read More they do!! The lighting and sound is perfect and you feel as if you are experiencing it all over again. There is so much activity leading up to the actual wedding ceremony and afterwards, that you just cannot remember what is said, the reactions, the emotions, etc. until you relive it watching the video. Words cannot define what having this means to our entire family. It is absolutely priceless!! Thank you both for the many hours you gave to capturing Monica and Joey's most amazing day EVER! Brenda M. Doyle (Mother of the Bride)

2016-11-14T11:13:26 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Brenda. Melissa and Jacqui really enjoyed shooting this wedding. We are so glad you all were pleased with the final product. Thanks again for the awesome review and best wishes to you as well as Moncia and Joey!

Reviewed on 8/25/2016 Katrina M

Alex did a wonderful job for my wedding. So flexible when things needed to be added during ceremony. Played so many songs that I love and even threw in a few for my husband even if it didn't match my theme. Got people on dance floor who don't dance and the commentaries made many... Read More laugh. Even though my wedding was small everything was perfect music wise. If you have a wedding in Triad book this company.

Reviewed on 8/20/2016

Alex from K2 was the DJ at our wedding. He was amazing! Our guests raved about Alex all night and kept asking us who he was and what company he was with. Alex was so easy to work with and helped us plan the music details for our special day. Alex played great music, so the dance... Read More floor was always packed. If you want a successful reception call K2 and ask for Alex, you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 5/12/2015 Stefanie D

K2 Productions was one of the best venders that we picked for our wedding! Mario, our personal DJ, was beyond the best. He met with us personally twice and was more than available any time I needed him via phone, email or in person. We had a few last minute requests and he had... Read More no problem getting them done right away. I had absolutely no concerns working with Mario! He did such a great job, I cannot recommend him and K2 productions enough!

Amazing DJ and Lighting

Reviewed on 2/02/2015 Sara M

Cannot rave enough about K2 Productions. Mario, our DJ, was everything we could have hoped for. So sweet and professional. He went above and beyond and played excellent music. Everyone was dancing all night. The lighting and draping K2 provided was beautiful and created the... Read More warm, modern and romantic ambiance we were going for. If you're looking for professional and impeccable service you have to go with K2.

Excellent

Reviewed on 10/28/2014 Mariam Q

K2 productions literally made my wedding. Their uplighting was spectacular and they did it on less than 10 hours notice. They also put up an HD screen and it was just absolutely beautiful rendering. They are true consummate professionals! Everyone was so impressed with them... Read More that I would literally recommend this to any bride and groom.

Best Event Décor In The State!

Reviewed on 10/24/2014 Adrienne P

I used K2 for my wedding reception for lighting, draping and accomplishing my overall vision for the evening and they hit it dead on! K2 is extremely professional and easy to work with. Jennifer helped me realize my vision (even though I was all over the place at times). They... Read More are patient, helpful and above all flexible. I used to be a wedding planner so trust me when I say that a flexible vendor that stays cool under any pressure is priceless. If we did not have a friend as our DJ we would have used K2 for this as well. I highly recommend K2 for all your event needs!

Great DJ and Beautiful Lighting

Reviewed on 10/24/2014 Jennifer E

K2Productions provided sound and music for my ceremony and reception. Everything was perfect and my guests were entertained the entire time. They also hung Edison Strands and installed up lighting in the barn where my reception was being held. The lighting really gave the... Read More barn the romantic, comfortable feel I was looking for. I couldn't have asked for better service!

K2 is AWESOME

Reviewed on 10/13/2014 Natalie H

K2 was amazing to work with. When my reception vendor found out we had booked K2, they were VERY excited due to their past experiences with them. They provided worksheets as soon as I booked so I wasn't stressed to do everything at the last minute. Over a month before my... Read More wedding, the DJ called to make sure he had everything correct- the music, the order, the times, etc. Through the next few weeks I changed my mind on him a couple of times, and he was very flexible and kept stressing that it was my day... love that! He was very good at feeling out the crowd and I've gotten several compliments on the DJ. We had no trouble filling up the dance floor. I'd recommend K2 to anyone!

So much thanks to K2 Productions

Reviewed on 9/23/2014 Amy R

My husband and I have nothing but great things to say about K2 Productions! They are the perfect company to work with when it comes to DJ planning for a wedding. From our initial consult with Jennifer...to DJ Q providing our wedding guests a night of dancing and fun...we... Read More couldn't be more pleased with our overall experience!! Thank you K2 Productions for being such an important part of our wedding on April 12th!!

Great work, fabulous result, easy to work with!

Reviewed on 9/16/2014 Suzanne C

I wasn't sold on getting a videographer, but my husband wanted to do it. K2 was very reasonably priced, had lots of options (and was willing to tailor a package to what I needed), and got everything set up quickly for me (we decided only a few weeks before our wedding that we... Read More wanted to get a videographer - thank goodness they were available!). At the wedding, they were fantastic - totally invisible to us except for a few times the cameraman asked me to stand still for a shot. He got tons of great coverage. It was good, interesting footage without being too dramatic - a good balance between beautiful and functional (not so artsy that you can't tell what's going on). I still didn't know what to expect and assumed it would take a while to get anything from them. So I was thrilled to get an email less than two weeks after the wedding with a link to our video online. DVDs followed the next day in the mail. I watched our short, edited video and was totally amazed - this was one of the best decisions we made about our wedding. Worth every single penny. I shared with my bridesmaids, and the universal reaction was, "I wish I had done this for my wedding." K2 was just fantastic - so easy to communicate and work with, great shots of everything we wanted, a beautiful editing job on our video and made us feel like this was the best money we spent on our wedding. Highly recommend!

K2 Productions

Reviewed on 8/05/2014

K2 Productions did our videography and also brought a slow motion booth for our guests to enjoy. They were extremely professional, they never interrupted any activity and never got in the way of the photographers. Their equipment was not big and clunky and they were easily able... Read More to bring handheld recorders onto the dancefloor to get really good shots from the middle of the action. Also, the slow motion booth was a big hit with our guests. We received our wedding video after a couple of weeks and we absolutely LOVED it! It was extremely well done. The songs that were chosen worked perfectly with our video and we thought they were fantastic choices. We really enjoyed how it all came together. Even the 4 minute summary video was amazing and the song choices for that one were just as awesome, giving us the feeling that they spent as much effort on the highlight video as the full video. This was a very nice addition as it allowed us to post the highlight video on facebook for our friends to see as well as email it to those who wanted to have it. We really appreciate how well it turned out and all of the work that was put into it!

Meet The Events Director

Amy Knight

Amy has been with K2 since 2014. She excels at Wedding and Event production. Her excellent communication and organization skills will ensure your wedding will be the wedding of your dreams!