K2Productions

(18)

Greensboro, NC

K2's stunningly beautiful Wedding Videos!!

Relive all the sights, sounds, and emotions of your special day for generations with your video created with elegance and artistry from K2Productions. Voted “The Knot Best of Weddings 2011 Pick” Brides from all over NC voted on K2 and bestowed us with a 5 star rating in value, service and quality.

$$

4214 Shoal Creek Drive, Greensboro, NC

Great work, fabulous result, easy to work with!

Reviewed on 9/16/2014 Suzanne C

I wasn't sold on getting a videographer, but my husband wanted to do it. K2 was very reasonably priced, had lots of options (and was willing to tailor a package to what I needed), and got everything set up quickly for me (we decided only a few weeks before our wedding that we wanted to get a videographer - thank goodness they were available!). At the wedding, they were fantastic - totally invisible to us except for a few times the cameraman asked me to stand still for a shot. He got tons of great coverage. It was good, interesting footage without being too dramatic - a good balance between beautiful and functional (not so artsy that you can't tell what's going on). I still didn't know what to expect and assumed it would take a while to get anything from them. So I was thrilled to get an email less than two weeks after the wedding with a link to our video online. DVDs followed the next day in the mail. I watched our short, edited video and was totally amazed - this was one of the best decisions we made about our wedding. Worth every single penny. I shared with my bridesmaids, and the universal reaction was, "I wish I had done this for my wedding." K2 was just fantastic - so easy to communicate and work with, great shots of everything we wanted, a beautiful editing job on our video and made us feel like this was the best money we spent on our wedding. Highly recommend!

They listen to what you tell them and give you what you asked for, but more beautiful

Reviewed on 8/07/2013 Lindsey W

We had a small wedding, and it looked like most of what they did was BIG, so we were concerned that K2 may not be the right fit. We wanted to document our story, but not crush it with "booms" and cameras. They heard us and out concerns and the result was a GREAT and very personal video to celebrate and remember our big day - which wasn't cast in the shadow of big productions.

K2 Productions

Reviewed on 8/05/2014

K2 Productions did our videography and also brought a slow motion booth for our guests to enjoy. They were extremely professional, they never interrupted any activity and never got in the way of the photographers. Their equipment was not big and clunky and they were easily able to bring handheld recorders onto the dancefloor to get really good shots from the middle of the action. Also, the slow motion booth was a big hit with our guests. We received our wedding video after a couple of weeks and we absolutely LOVED it! It was extremely well done. The songs that were chosen worked perfectly with our video and we thought they were fantastic choices. We really enjoyed how it all came together. Even the 4 minute summary video was amazing and the song choices for that one were just as awesome, giving us the feeling that they spent as much effort on the highlight video as the full video. This was a very nice addition as it allowed us to post the highlight video on facebook for our friends to see as well as email it to those who wanted to have it. We really appreciate how well it turned out and all of the work that was put into it!

Best decision!

Reviewed on 7/02/2014 Taryn S

We went back and forth on whether we wanted to have a videographer. Will we watch it? Is it worth the money? Yes and yes. K2 did a phenomenal job with the video. It's like our own version of a fairy tale on DVD. I don't know how to describe it other than it looks like a movie versus a boring wedding video. The two videographers captured and displayed the mood of the evening and emotions so well. I feel like I am right back in that moment every time I watch it. Truly one of the best decisions and investments of our wedding. You will not regret using them!!

Great Video Editing

Reviewed on 8/09/2013 Lauren K

K2 productions is awesome! We loved all of their 4 minute trailer videos and my husband and I both cried at complete strangers videos! This is why we chose to go with them, and they did not disappoint. Our videos were amazing. The editing was great and we love them so much! Thanks K2!

Best video EVER!

Reviewed on 9/25/2012 victoria t

The folks at K2 Productions were outstanding. The video was professional and captured memories of a lifetime. We looked at several videographers, but none compared. Thanks, K2!

K2Productions - Simply Amazing!!!

Reviewed on 9/18/2012 Renee M

We used K2 for both our DJ and our Videography. They were hands down...AMAZING!!! We would use them again over anyone else in a heartbeat! Mario, our DJ, had the place rocking all night long. Even our 5 year old nephew/ring bearer had his collar popped and was break dancing. We were all dancing non-stop. He kept the party going and played an awesome mix. Our video...BREATHTAKING! Our highlight reel looks like our own movie trailer! When choosing a videographer, K2's videos surpassed any others we watched by leaps and bounds, and when we received our own videos, we were even more taken aback. They have truely captured all the wonderful moments of our wedding, and the fairytale it truly was. K2, thank you from the bottom of our hearts! We will treasure these memories for years to come! -Renee Mills

Memories to last a lifetime

Reviewed on 9/08/2012 Cassandra R

What's better than your wedding day? Reliving it through film! It's a keepsake that you can share with your friends & family and pass down the generations. This aspect of the wedding was so important to me that I was willing to reduce my food budget in order to afford a quality vendor. After weeks of research, I decided to go with K2 Productions for their cinematic videography. My contact, Jordan Kennedy, answered all my questions professionally and was responsive anytime I needed anything. A few days before the wedding my fiance Brian and I met with the DP (Director of Photography) Brent Christy and went over our expectations and vision for our big day. Brent informed us of how the filming would go and what some of his standards for filming were. We knew we were in good hands. On the day of the wedding, Brent and his team showed up on time and ready to go. They were fun and knew when to drop back and let the day unfold organically. We received our highlights reel about a month after our wedding and it made my heart skip a beat! My husband Brian and I watched it several times and were impressed by how Brent was able to craft a 4 minute video into a beautiful journey of our special day! I would highly recommend K2 to any bride who wants this kind of videography.

Talented Videography work

Reviewed on 9/07/2012 Jennifer W

Great work. Check out highlight reels

classy

Reviewed on 5/19/2012 Kristina B

we have yet to get our finished video back, but the samples on the website are very cinematic and beautiful. the crew that shot our wedding was super friendly, and so low key that we forgot they were there most of the time, which is great for camera shy people. They were very professional, on time, great communication,

Absolutely wonderful experience

Reviewed on 5/14/2012 Amanda H

K2Productions was absolutely wonderful in being the videographers, DJ, and lighting specialists in my wedding. Prior to the wedding, K2 was very organized and asked about all details that I wanted throughout the wedding weekend, so I wouldn't have to worry about anything on the actual big day. The lighting was gorgeous, the videographers were super friendly and not in the way of the ceremony or reception, and the DJ played everything we requested (with awesome transitions between songs). I am so pleased for choosing K2Productions to be a part of the best weekend of my life! Thank you, K2!

Gorgeous Video - Makes me cry almost every time:-)

Reviewed on 5/14/2012 Amanda S

K2 videographers, Jordan and Melissa captured our day so beautifully. They were so warm and personable which truly helped me to relax and often forget they were even there. They truly listened to our hopes and desire for the video and created a romantic, loving, funny, unique video all in 1 package. The highlight videos are my favorite. I can watch them anytime I want for a 3-4 minute reminder of the day. K2 was so easy to work with and a joy to share in our wedding day!

Videographer

Reviewed on 7/14/2011 Jennifer C

Loved Loved Loved K2 Productions - we used them as our videographer and they were very friendly and during the big day they got all the great shots without being in the way at all! The final video is AWESOME!!!!

Dj and Video

Reviewed on 6/14/2011 Mandi F

I used K2 for both my Dj at the reception and videographer for the whole day. There was a tiny bit of a mix up with the order of events at the reception but none of the guest could tell and everything worked out well! The video equipment is amazing!! It looks just like a professional movie or TV show!!! My hubby and I are like little kids eating candy, when we think about watching our video of the day! They worked hard on really cool angles.

Loved our videographer!

Reviewed on 10/21/2010 Lindy N

Brett and Melissa were such a joy to work with! They used amazing equipment and yet, they were so good, you wouldn't even know they were there! Brett's artistic approach is inspiring and we are thrilled with the results!

wonderful video

Reviewed on 9/21/2010 Laura Beth H

April, in the office was lovely to deal with. We enjoyed Brett as the videographer. He came highly recommended to us for is professional video editing skills. While we haven't seen our video yet, as the wedding was only 2 weeks ago, we were very impressed with the other videos Brett had done.

Great!!

Reviewed on 8/09/2010 Kelly S

K2 was so much fun. Our videographers were everywhere but also hardly noticeable. The DJ knew exactly what to play and when to play it. I was hesitant on paying for a videographer but am so glad we did. K2 is quality and come highly recommended.

Review for K2 Productions

Reviewed on 9/17/2007 Jenna A

He was basically invincible. He also did more than I asked for. He was very professional as well.

Send Email