Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video

Serving all of North Carolina

Great work, fabulous result, easy to work with!

Reviewed on 9/16/2014 Suzanne C

I wasn't sold on getting a videographer, but my husband wanted to do it. K2 was very reasonably priced, had lots of options (and was willing to tailor a package to what I needed), and got everything set up quickly for me (we decided only a few weeks before our wedding that we... Read More wanted to get a videographer - thank goodness they were available!). At the wedding, they were fantastic - totally invisible to us except for a few times the cameraman asked me to stand still for a shot. He got tons of great coverage. It was good, interesting footage without being too dramatic - a good balance between beautiful and functional (not so artsy that you can't tell what's going on). I still didn't know what to expect and assumed it would take a while to get anything from them. So I was thrilled to get an email less than two weeks after the wedding with a link to our video online. DVDs followed the next day in the mail. I watched our short, edited video and was totally amazed - this was one of the best decisions we made about our wedding. Worth every single penny. I shared with my bridesmaids, and the universal reaction was, "I wish I had done this for my wedding." K2 was just fantastic - so easy to communicate and work with, great shots of everything we wanted, a beautiful editing job on our video and made us feel like this was the best money we spent on our wedding. Highly recommend!

They listen to what you tell them and give you what you asked for, but more beautiful

Reviewed on 8/07/2013 Lindsey W

We had a small wedding, and it looked like most of what they did was BIG, so we were concerned that K2 may not be the right fit. We wanted to document our story, but not crush it with "booms" and cameras. They heard us and out concerns and the result was a GREAT and very... Read More personal video to celebrate and remember our big day - which wasn't cast in the shadow of big productions.

Reviewed on 5/12/2015 Stefanie D

K2 Productions was one of the best venders that we picked for our wedding! Mario, our personal DJ, was beyond the best. He met with us personally twice and was more than available any time I needed him via phone, email or in person. We had a few last minute requests and he had... Read More no problem getting them done right away. I had absolutely no concerns working with Mario! He did such a great job, I cannot recommend him and K2 productions enough!

Amazing DJ and Lighting

Reviewed on 2/02/2015 Sara M

Cannot rave enough about K2 Productions. Mario, our DJ, was everything we could have hoped for. So sweet and professional. He went above and beyond and played excellent music. Everyone was dancing all night. The lighting and draping K2 provided was beautiful and created the... Read More warm, modern and romantic ambiance we were going for. If you're looking for professional and impeccable service you have to go with K2.

Reviewed on 10/28/2014 Mariam Q

K2 productions literally made my wedding. Their uplighting was spectacular and they did it on less than 10 hours notice. They also put up an HD screen and it was just absolutely beautiful rendering. They are true consummate professionals! Everyone was so impressed with them... Read More that I would literally recommend this to any bride and groom.

Best Event Décor In The State!

Reviewed on 10/24/2014 Adrienne P

I used K2 for my wedding reception for lighting, draping and accomplishing my overall vision for the evening and they hit it dead on! K2 is extremely professional and easy to work with. Jennifer helped me realize my vision (even though I was all over the place at times). They... Read More are patient, helpful and above all flexible. I used to be a wedding planner so trust me when I say that a flexible vendor that stays cool under any pressure is priceless. If we did not have a friend as our DJ we would have used K2 for this as well. I highly recommend K2 for all your event needs!

Great DJ and Beautiful Lighting

Reviewed on 10/24/2014 Jennifer E

K2Productions provided sound and music for my ceremony and reception. Everything was perfect and my guests were entertained the entire time. They also hung Edison Strands and installed up lighting in the barn where my reception was being held. The lighting really gave the... Read More barn the romantic, comfortable feel I was looking for. I couldn't have asked for better service!

Reviewed on 10/13/2014 Natalie H

K2 was amazing to work with. When my reception vendor found out we had booked K2, they were VERY excited due to their past experiences with them. They provided worksheets as soon as I booked so I wasn't stressed to do everything at the last minute. Over a month before my... Read More wedding, the DJ called to make sure he had everything correct- the music, the order, the times, etc. Through the next few weeks I changed my mind on him a couple of times, and he was very flexible and kept stressing that it was my day... love that! He was very good at feeling out the crowd and I've gotten several compliments on the DJ. We had no trouble filling up the dance floor. I'd recommend K2 to anyone!

So much thanks to K2 Productions

Reviewed on 9/23/2014 Amy R

My husband and I have nothing but great things to say about K2 Productions! They are the perfect company to work with when it comes to DJ planning for a wedding. From our initial consult with DJ Q providing our wedding guests a night of dancing and fun...we... Read More couldn't be more pleased with our overall experience!! Thank you K2 Productions for being such an important part of our wedding on April 12th!!

K2 Productions

Reviewed on 8/05/2014

K2 Productions did our videography and also brought a slow motion booth for our guests to enjoy. They were extremely professional, they never interrupted any activity and never got in the way of the photographers. Their equipment was not big and clunky and they were easily able... Read More to bring handheld recorders onto the dancefloor to get really good shots from the middle of the action. Also, the slow motion booth was a big hit with our guests. We received our wedding video after a couple of weeks and we absolutely LOVED it! It was extremely well done. The songs that were chosen worked perfectly with our video and we thought they were fantastic choices. We really enjoyed how it all came together. Even the 4 minute summary video was amazing and the song choices for that one were just as awesome, giving us the feeling that they spent as much effort on the highlight video as the full video. This was a very nice addition as it allowed us to post the highlight video on facebook for our friends to see as well as email it to those who wanted to have it. We really appreciate how well it turned out and all of the work that was put into it!

Best decision!

Reviewed on 7/02/2014 Taryn S

We went back and forth on whether we wanted to have a videographer. Will we watch it? Is it worth the money? Yes and yes. K2 did a phenomenal job with the video. It's like our own version of a fairy tale on DVD. I don't know how to describe it other than it looks like a movie... Read More versus a boring wedding video. The two videographers captured and displayed the mood of the evening and emotions so well. I feel like I am right back in that moment every time I watch it. Truly one of the best decisions and investments of our wedding. You will not regret using them!!

Flawless from Start to Finish!

Reviewed on 6/30/2014 Paul S

It was just overall an incredible experience. Mario was thorough and patient during planning; entertaining and professional day of. The lighting and sound far exceeded my expectations. I have and will continue to reccommend K2 Productions to family and friends for Weddings,... Read More Coporate Functions, and Videography.

Beautiful Lighting

Reviewed on 4/28/2014 Jamie S

K2 handled our lighting and our DJ needs. Both services were amazingly well done. Our lighting was beautiful and really set the mood for our entire reception. Our DJ was Mario and he was so fun and professional. He worked with my over multiple different phone calls to make... Read More the perfect play list and vibe for our night! I would say that everyone had an amazing time because we never came off the dance floor! So thankful to have worked with K2 and all their amazing employees! They made our event perfect!

Fun to work with and great service!

Reviewed on 4/08/2014 Beth Ann C

We chose K2 Productions to provide our DJ and lighting services. Alex was our DJ, and from the beginning he was professional and accommodating. He worked hard to get to know us as a couple, our tastes and 'vision' for the reception. He was so fun to work with, and his music and... Read More lighting arrangements exceeded our expectations. Many of my guests told me our wedding was the best party they've been to in their life - and I think I have Alex to thank for getting the party started! I would recommend K2 productions to any bride or couple planning a wedding. Every one of their employees that I interacted with were professional, helpful and extremely polite. They truly go above and beyond.

Excellent company to work with!

Reviewed on 1/02/2014 Keith W

We had a dismal parish hall for our reception venue. Florescent lighting was our only choice. But working with K2 productions completely changed the look of the room and people loved it. The lighting really does set the atmosphere and mood. Guests were equally impressed! It was... Read More the one place we were really glad we spent money.

Reviewed on 11/05/2013 Debbie

We really enjoyed working with K2 Productions and DJ Q at our wedding. We filled out our planning sheet and DJ Q personally called us to go thru all the details a few nights before the wedding. He kept the party going and everyone had a great time. He even included some spanish... Read More music as we had requested. We would choose them again anytime!

DJ and Lighting

Reviewed on 10/09/2013 Page F

I loved K2 Productions! Their services was amazing, the price was just right for both the DJ and dance floor lighting. The DJ was AWESOME! Loved working with both the DJ and the office girls.

Couldn't Ask For Better Service!

Reviewed on 10/02/2013 Holly

K2 is an amazing company to work with! Our DJ, Alex, played all the right music at our rehearsal dinner and reception! The videography team was very professional and was there to cover everything! I cannot wait to get the video of my wedding back! I know it's going to be... Read More fantastic!

Great Choice!

Reviewed on 10/01/2013 Jennifer S

K2 Productions was a great choice for our wedding! They were professional, reliable, and had amazing customer service. Everyone we dealt with at the company was so friendly and accommodating. We chose Mario for our DJ...he has such a warm and inviting personality and everyone... Read More at the wedding loved him! We also used K2 productions for our edison overhead lighting and our uplighting. The lighting gave our reception a romatic feel that we loved. I would recommend K2 productions to any bride!

Excellent DJ

Reviewed on 9/29/2013 Laura S

We hired K2 production to DJ at our wedding. My husband and I were very pleased with the performance. Our number one goal was for everyone to have fun and get out on the dance floor and they made sure that happened. I would recommend them to anyone.

Reviewed on 9/17/2013 Yvonne F

I recently used K2Productions for my wedding on August 31, 2013. After searching for months on trying to find the perfect reception entertainment I decided to try K2Productions. April was very easy to talk to and matched me with the PERFECT DJ "Q". Q was everything I could have... Read More asked for and more. Not only did he have EVERYONE (including my 80 yr old grandmother) on the dance floor but he was patient with me and offered advice even up to the night before the wedding. I will definitely use K2Productions again. The music was great and the lighting was perfect. Everyone is still talking about my DJ and how professional he was. We all had a BLAST!! Thanks so much for everything Q!!!

Great Video Editing

Reviewed on 8/09/2013 Lauren K

K2 productions is awesome! We loved all of their 4 minute trailer videos and my husband and I both cried at complete strangers videos! This is why we chose to go with them, and they did not disappoint. Our videos were amazing. The editing was great and we love them so much!... Read More Thanks K2!

Great Party

Reviewed on 7/12/2013 Devin F

My DJ was great in doing all the right announcements at the right time, playing the music I requested, and keeping everyone on the dance floor all night.

2013-07-21T20:33:45 Response from the vendor

Thanks for choosing K2Productions! We are glad everyone had a great time and danced all night!

Best DJ Ever!

Reviewed on 6/27/2013 Kate B

My favorite part of my wedding was knowing that my DJ would be great! I had been to a venue that K2 productions had done before and knew they would be doing my wedding. From the very beginning of talking with the managers about prices and packages all the way to the end was an... Read More easy process. I have a very broad taste in music and had very specific songs that I wanted played during the ceremony and the reception. My DJ Mario accommodated every request without hesitation! He was wonderful! I keep contemplating having some other party just so he can DJ it for me! I would recommend him and K2 productions to any bride or event planner!

2013-07-21T20:30:43 Response from the vendor

Thanks for choosing K2Productions! We are so glad you loved DJ Mario-we do too! Congratulations!

These Guys are the BEST!!!

Reviewed on 6/24/2013 Kelly H

All I can say is I am so incredible Thankful I chose K2 for my DJ and Uplighting!! My Day would not have been as perfect with out them. Everything was PERFECT!!! Alex was AWESOME, telented, professional, and super friendly! Can't be a better DJ.

2013-07-21T20:29:30 Response from the vendor

Thanks for choosing K2Productions! We are so happy your special day was so perfect! Congratulations!

Meet The Events Director

Amy Knight

Amy has been with K2 since 2014 and excels at Wedding and Event production. Her excellent communication skills will help you choose the best package for your needs and incorporate everything you have dreamed of into your wedding day!

Start a Conversation!