Artistic, Classic, Documentary

$0-$999

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

6731 Waipouli Rd., Kapaa, HI Serving Kauai (808) 756-8799

Reviewed on 7/13/2015 Jenna B

Christian is absolutely amazing! He was great to work with and so much fun. I would absolutely recommend anyone getting married on Kauai to look into his services or really for any other reason to have pictures done. He arrived early (although we flew through hair and makeup)... Read More and got pictures of the rings, some getting ready photos, then cased out the Beach House for great shots. I wanted a "before" shot of us and he came up with an amazing idea using the rockwall outside the venue. As another reviewer mentioned, he was a ninja, and I didn't know where he was during the ceremony but he got amazing shots. Our bride and groom pictures were coordinated with the sunset and they are so amazing that they look photoshopped! If you're looking to have professional photos done for any event, please look into Kahahawai Photography! You won't be disappointed at all!

Kahahawai Photography No Ka 'Oi (The BEST)

Reviewed on 5/27/2015 Anuhea n

DISCLAIMER: I am not your typical bride, I never had big dreams and visions of some elaborate extraordinary day with the giant wedding party, 5 star dinning, spectacular flowers and a symphony orchestra. I also hate taking pictures. But there was a couple of things that I... Read More knew I would not compromise on was getting married on Kaua'i, the island that I grew up on and still consider home and making sure I had photos to one day show my children. (My parents have one picture of their wedding and I always wished to see more) So I was beyond grateful and happy to find Christian with Kahahawai Photography, a Kaua'i based business. #alwayssupportlocal From the get go Christian was very prompt and timely in answering questions and giving me wedding package options. I also saw his website and he has a portfolio that spands many kinds of photography from birds to brides! I knew if he could make a plant look amazing, I knew he could do the same for my wedding. The day of the wedding he was on time and was like a ninja in the background. He was so quiet and stealth that he did not distract me or the ceremony but was able to capture such great images with unique compositions. But most of all he made everyone feel super comfortable. He also took family photos, bride and groom pics and some candids. We got married on Friday the 13th and thought it would be funny to take pictures with props- mask and machete. Christian totally supported our crazy idea and made it come to life beautifully. Some my fave pics are with those funny props juxtaposed against a beautiful beach and sky background. All in all he was very professional and super easy to work with. I wouldn't have wanted anyone else to capture our special day. I highly recommend Kahahawai Photography! Mahalo piha Christian :)

Great work!

Reviewed on 1/21/2015 Christina A

I highly recommend Christian for every bride getting married on Kauai! The quality of his work is amazing. I had a hard time picking favorites, and could only narrow it down to 100 "favorites." His turn around time was reasonable, and he even sent us samples to hold us... Read More over. Multiple guests commented on what an amazing job he did covering everything as to not miss a detail.